Pearl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahhh... The shower sure felt great after sweltering in an un-cooled space! Thinking back briefly to the vision of Barb at the door, with her clothing stuck to her body, nipples poking out of her chest at me began to cause a familiar reaction in my groin once more. Her very close resemblance to her sister, and the fact that I'd not been laid for a few weeks was beginning to have a somewhat 'warming' effect on my libido.

Turning off the shower, I looked for a towel to dry off with, but discovered that Barb had apparently used the last one, and had been drying her hair with it. Since my change in clothing was across the hall on my bed, I had no choice but to open the bathroom door a crack, and shout out to Barb to find me a towel in the hall closet so I could dry off. I heard her rummaging through the closet, and soon, to my surprise, she opened the bathroom door completely, and walked right in!

Standing there in front of her, naked, with a semi-erection still pulsating from my earlier thoughts of her, I was rooted to the spot! Although she had a towel in her left hand, she didn't offer it to me to dry myself; instead she offered me the open beer that she held in her right hand. Numbly, I reflexively took the offered beer, and watched helplessly as she began to dry my damp body herself. By the time she'd reached my crotch, my cock was aimed right between her eyes, and she'd dropped to her knees in front of me.

Glancing down at her, I quickly noted that her bathrobe had flared open at the top, and there was no evidence of a bra, her beautiful tits in full view. Her nipples were still rigid, and the resemblance to Beth's physique was eerie. Looking up at me, she said, "I don't believe I've properly thanked you for your help, both for taking care of my little sister while I was gone, and taking care of my little problem next door." With that, she bent over and flicked her tongue across the head of my cock, removing a large drop of pre-cum that had quickly accumulated there.

Finally getting my shit together, I began to explain to her that it wasn't necessary, and we probably shouldn't be doing this, but she said, "Sorry, two to one... You're outnumbered." pointing down to my very erect cock, twitching in front of her face.

I guess she could sense that I was very close to an internal explosion, because in a virtual replay of her sister's first shower encounter with me, she grabbed my now painfully erect cock, and led me back into my bedroom. Once there, she loosened the sash on her bathrobe, and allowed it to drop to the floor. Still at a loss for words, I gazed upon a fully mature, naked vision of loveliness. As I'd surmised before, aside from her hips being a bit fuller than Beth's, she could have been a carbon-copy of her beautiful sister. She even used the same soft perfume.

Watching her lie back on my bed, naked, with legs parted just a bit, my sensual control center quickly took over, and I just wanted to get a taste of her pussy before I lost complete control! Placing my untouched beer on my bedside table, I dropped to my knees before her offering, and began kissing and nibbling up the insides of her thighs, stopping only to wait until she stopped shaking and trembling long enough to continue. As I moved up her thighs, she slowly spread her legs wider and wider, offering me more access to her most private treasure.

Finally, reaching my goal, I was gratified to find her more than ready for my explorations, warm, wet, and exuding that mild, musky odor that men find irresistible. Slowly sliding my tongue into her cunt, I found her to be absolutely delicious, and her reaction to my intrusion was equally gratifying, each time I touched her tight little clit, a quick jerk into my face and a little yelp!

Suddenly, very unexpectedly, she clasped her thighs against my head in a massive orgasm! I was confronted with the possibility of not having enough air to continue, but I made up my mind to "bull" myself through it, allowing her the full pleasurable extent of her orgasm. Thankfully, she came down off her high fairly quickly, and I was able to come up long enough for a good gasp of air. But no sooner than I'd done that, Barb grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me up onto the bed with her.

I never suspected that this quiet woman was this hot! Positioning herself lengthwise on the bed, she pulled me onto her body, between her spread legs. There was not a protesting molecule in my body as she placed me firmly between her legs, my cock pressed against the opening of her cunt. Pulling my face into hers, she crushed her lips into mine, pressing her tongue deep into my mouth. As she did that, I slowly pressed my cock deep into her pussy.

One difference from her sister that I noted right away; she was a woman of few words, and less patience. As if she were feeding a hunger, she set a pace for our fucking strokes that was a virtual guarantee that I'd be making my deposit very soon. Sure enough, I soon felt that familiar tightening in my balls that signaled my climax. As a partner's courtesy, I grunted out a warning, and began to pull out of her, intending to spray my discharge onto her lovely stomach, a bit of a turn-on for me.

At my warning however, Barb threw her legs over my waist and held me tightly to her, forcing me to spurt weeks of frustration deeply into her body! As I lay there on top of her, I supported my weight on my elbows, and tried to catch my breath, wondering briefly, what next? The answer was soon in coming, as I felt the unmistakable movement of her cuntal muscles, very much like her sister. It took me a bit by surprise, but was already beginning to do it's magic on my still-softening cock, urging it on to an encore. I was beginning to wonder what genetic key these women shared that created this marvelous sexual ability.

Insatiable; that was the only thought that entered my mind at this time. My cock had been teased into yet another round of romping with Barb, and my hips had already begun digging back in to the treasures just enjoyed. Sticky; wet; sure, but what the hell! The additional lubrication, along with the fact that I'd just unloaded into her assured that this round would take a bit longer.

Once she'd gotten me back into a full erection, Barb began a motion that signaled the start of what turned out to be a seriously long fuck. I pulled myself a bit higher on her body, causing the shaft of my cock to press a little harder against her clitoris, wanting to ensure that she would have a climax this time. She responded by thrusting her hips into mine, groaning loudly into my ear on each stroke of my cock into her body. After a somewhat exhausting period of pounding into her body, Barb suddenly tensed up, and sunk her fingers into my lower back.

That was all it took to bring me to release as well, and I was amazed at the intensity of my own climax, pumping several long spurts of my semen into her womb. Once again, she had clamped on to my body with both arms, not releasing me until we had both come down from our respective climaxes. Then, slowly I rolled off her body, and spent the next few minutes trying to catch my breath. We were a mess. The center of my bed was nearly soaked with our mutual juices, so I reached for the towel that she had brought with her into the bedroom, and scooted it under her hips.

Getting out of bed, I remembered why it was she'd come here in the first place, and told her I was going to return to her apartment and finish the cleanup of the air conditioner. I then told her that I'd turn it on, and return to let her know if things were cooling down in her apartment or not. Slipping on a pair of swim trunks, I went to her apartment to verify that the grill had thawed out enough for me to use her vacuum cleaner to blow out the 'cruddies' plugging the filter mesh. Having finished that, I turned the air conditioner on, and satisfying myself that it was working properly, I returned to my apartment.

Entering my bedroom, I found Barb sleeping on my side of the bed, her legs curled up under her, and the towel that I'd tucked under her hips when I left wedged between her legs. I pulled my bed sheet up over her to make sure that she didn't get a chill from the dampness on the bed. Returning to the kitchen to crack a beer, I decided to give her apartment an hour or two to cool down before I woke her up, and turned on the TV.

This gave me some time to reflect about the circumstances leading up to this evening's activities. I recalled Beth's confession that Barb had told her that she'd "jump me" if she ever had a weak moment. Was this that weak moment? Maybe it was a combination of that, and the genuine desire to repay me for taking care of Beth and perhaps fixing her air conditioner, but it seemed a little excessive, even for that. I wasn't goofy enough to believe it was simply because of my magical charm and masculinity, because her hubby was certainly more macho than I was, and I didn't recall any difficulty between the two.

Finally, it began getting a little late, so I woke Barb up, and explained to her that her apartment should be habitable again. I also offered her the use of my shower once more, since we'd collectively messed each other up since her last one, but she gracefully declined, stating that if her apartment was indeed cooling down, she'd take one there. Pulling my towel from between her legs, we both noted that my cum began dribbling out of her cunt, so she quickly replaced it over her pussy, apologized, and said that she'd take it with her and return it after she washed it.

Once she'd donned her robe and gathered up the clothing that she'd brought with her earlier, she began to take her leave to her own apartment. Pausing at my front door, she suddenly turned and threw her arms around me, planting her lips squarely on mine. Pushing her tongue into my mouth once again, I thought that she was trying to to rekindle the fires that she'd started earlier. With some relief, she broke contact, and thanked me once more, "for everything!" Quite frankly, she had exhausted me that evening, and I needed a bit of rest. Reaching her apartment door, she opened it, stepped in, then back out to give me the 'OK" sign and disappear.

----------------------

The next couple of weeks went on pretty routinely. The few times that I met Barb on the stairways, she greeted me as usual, as though nothing had happened between us. It was actually a relief to me, as I was having a bit of angst regarding how I'd treat our altered relationship after that night. As for Bob... well, Bob was Bob... He saluted me whenever I bumped into him; again, everything as usual.

My notes from Beth still came through the mails regularly, and I almost felt that nothing had changed, except for the physical bit. She was still having problems with her roommate and her quirkiness, but was doing exceptionally well in her studies. She was on the way to graduating from Nursing School sometime the following summer, and was wondering when we could 'hook up' again. She pointed out that I had ruined her for 'regular' lovemaking, and that now she needed my help to 'get her off' whenever she 'got the urge.'

Of course, that gave me plenty of 'pound-off' material to assist me in relieving myself whenever my 'ball pressure' got too high. But a few weeks later, the moving vans were parked at the bottom of the apartments, ready to take Bob and Barb's household effects to their ultimate destination. They had about 2 days to get their packing finished up and ready for 'take-off.' That evening, as Bob was out celebrating his departure with his 'buds,' Barb came over to my apartment, and knocked on my door.

As I opened my door, she promptly pushed me back into my living room, closing the door behind her. As I was about to say something, she pressed her forefinger against my lips, shushing me. Instead, she said, "Not tonight, Jim. This one's for you. Beth is so fucking lucky!" Finishing that cryptic statement, she began unbuttoning my shirt and finishing that, she popped open my jeans and dropped them to the floor.

Yanking down my boxer shorts, she leaned back on her heels, watching my equally surprised cock begin to slowly come to life. Dropping her head into my crotch, she quickly sucked up my dick, nursing it to complete attention. It all happened so quickly that all I had composure to do was to bring my hands up to her head to help guide her onto my grateful cock. Sliding my hands into her hair, I gently kept pace with her bobbing head, barely resisting an impulse to push my cock deeper into her throat.

The combination of watching her eyes looking up at me while she moved her talented mouth up and down my dick, and the fondling of my balls with her talented hands was a powerful recipe for me to take the shortcut to heaven. All too soon, I felt the twist in my groin that announced my imminent discharge, and I choked out a quick warning to her. Instead of pulling back, Barb grabbed my ass cheeks in each hand, and pulled me into her face until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Holding me there, she took my entire load into her mouth, pulling back only when I released her head to let her know I was finished.

Getting back up, Barb again mashed her lips into mine, and stepping back she said, "I really can't thank you enough. Good-bye!" With that, she disappeared back into her apartment to finish her pack-up. Still standing inside my doorway, with my clothing down around my ankles and the faint taste of my own cum in my mouth, all I could think about was what a lucky bastard Bob was, married to a woman like that. If she belonged to me, I'd definitely be spending much more time at home with her.

-----------------------------------

All too soon, the apartment next door was vacant, and after a short stream of 'lookers' had wandered through the empty space, a rather large Samoan family moved in, displacing the familiar memories associated with the past several weeks. Only the regular weekly letters from Beth kept me in touch with the best weeks of my life so far. I figured that even those would fade away over time as she settled in to her new academic routine. Until that happened however, I vowed to myself that I'd try to keep up my end of the correspondence, even as unaccustomed as I was to writing.

I was beginning to believe that Beth had ruined me for 'regular' lovemaking as well... But my enlistment was up in a few months, and her correspondence had indicated to me that perhaps..., just perhaps, California might be a good place to put down stakes.

12