Pearly Whites

Story Info
No one reads what they sign; good for the horny dentist.
1k words
3.69
80.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett315
Brett315
11 Followers

"Ms. Gastlon, your 2:00 is here." "Thank you Barb, please just send him on back."

My dentist practice, 'Pearly Whites', is a huge office which works more like a business building. Barb is my secretary and Jack is my assistant; but we'll get to him later. I specialize in cosmetic dentistry only and I make quite a decent living since insurance companies don't pay for a lot of the services I have. But there's one other 'service' that none of my patients know about either...

"Ah, Mr. Daniel, please come in. There, are we quite comfortable now? Great. Would you prefer the television on or off? On? Sports Channel? Not a problem."

Mr. Daniel, Brad, was a new patient in my office. He had told me he wanted his teeth whitened and lumineers put on, but that he was terrified of needles. I told him not to worry and that every procedure we do, the patient can be under, have laughing gas, or could just watch some television to take their mind of the work being done. But, to be put under, the patients sign a waiver; just in case we need to call for help. I love when patients want to be put under and sign the waiver, because they never read what's between the lines...

"Just breathe in, that's it. Count to ten with me. Ready? One, two, three, four, five..."

They were always out cold by five. Now, I put each patient in for an hour. Getting one's teeth whitened and lumineers put on takes about twenty-five minutes to about thirty minutes, and five minutes to make sure my patient is up and ready. If they don't have someone to give them a ride home, barb helps them out. Now, those unused twenty minutes, those are for Jack, Barb, and I to play.

"Ok Jack! He's under, let's get to work!"

Jack is a tall man, with a polish accent, brown hair and grey eyes even though he's not blind at all. Barb is his sister and also is quite tall, about 5'11'' and has the same brown hair and grey eyes. I think they said they were twins. As for myself, I'm the blonde haired, blue eyed, freak in bed you hear about. The payments have given me some nice implants where needed. Brad's work took us about twenty-five minutes to complete and when Jack and I were done, we started to have some fun.

Instead of the usual pants off, dick out, suck it, ride it, put it back, zip up, I wanted some of Jack as well. Like I said, he's a nice guy, very strong, and very sexy.

"Jack, you unzip him, and then I have a little something for you."

He nodded and unzipped and pulled down Brad's pants and underwear. Grabbing the seat controller, Jack had Brad lay all the way back at an angle so that his feet were more up in the air and his face was towards the ground; better access. Barb came in and started to lick and suck Brad's cock. He was pretty big, about ten inches, and she took her time with it. That's all barb likes in sex, so it works out for us all.

"Well Jack, I told you I had something for you."

I pulled down my scrub pants, along with my bulging thong, and motioned for Jack to come further.

"Now Jack, I want you to come over here and suck my dick."

Did I forget to mention I was a transsexual? Yeah, those implants weren't just for my tits you know. Jack slowly came over and kissed my thighs and stomach.

"I said I wanted my dick fucking sucked, now do it."

I guess I caught Barb's attention because she crawled right over and started sucking on my rock hard nine inches. Jack stood up and helped me take my shirt off. I was a good sized C cup and he rubbed his face between my breasts before thumbing my nipples.

"Fuck it Barb, take it all in sweetie. Good job, good fucking job."

By this time, Jack was between sucking, pinching, biting, and licking my breasts. I started rubbing through Jack's jeans and could hear him panting as I unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and started jerking it in my hand. Stopping just as he was about to unload, I pushed Barb off me and walked to my patient. He was totally out cold, and I took off his shirt to get a better look at him. I bit down on his little nipples and pulled at them with my teeth. Jack went around front and started rubbing his dick all over Brad's face. We couldn't upset the lumineers, so Jack couldn't fuck his mouth like he wanted.

"Fuck, not fair."

I looked around for Barb to help Jack out, but she was already watching her porn movies on the television. Jack came around behind me and started licking my ass. Getting up for a moment, I repositioned myself so that I had access to Brad's sweet ass. My dick was still a little wet from Barb, so I entered Brad slowly and started to screw him. Jack kept on licking and kissing my ass, and then grabbed around my waist so that I wouldn't keep moving away from him as I slammed into Brad.

"Jack, you can get it later, the bitch here needs some."

He let go and I started pounding into his ass.

After a few minutes, I knelt down and started to suck on Brad's juicy big cock. Jack got up behind me again and started to find his way into my ass with his dick. Once he did, he grabbed me and started ramming in.

"Fuck Jack, harder. Harder Jack, fuck my ass harder!"

As he did, I stroked Brad's dick until they both came. Jack and I cleaned up, got everyone's clothes back on, and waited for Brad to wake up again.

"Mr. Daniel! So nice for you to join us again. The lumineers are all set, so just don't eat for a few hours to be safe. If you have any problems or concerns, be sure to call us. Bye now and have a wonderful day!"

Brett315
Brett315
11 Followers