Pedalin' and a Pumpin'

Story Info
A bike ride turns hot when a 3rd joins.
12.8k words
4.32
51.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is fiction and, though I used Karyn as the primary character name again, you can tell from her description that this lady is different from the one in the original story.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Another installment in the fantasy

stories about the fictitious

Hot Wife Karyn

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A Pedalin' and a Pumpin'

by Lyks2BTeezd (aka Mindlift)

Karyn and I had picked a late summer weekday morning for our bike ride knowing it would be cooler and with far fewer people, if any, on the bike path. After arriving at the Hellyer Park parking lot at 9:00, we set out down the Coyote Creek bike path with a goal of doing about 35 miles...and each other.

Karyn, my wife of ten years, is a real hottie. She’s five foot six inches tall, about a hundred and twenty-five pounds, pert 34B breasts, slim hips, powerful and muscular legs from years of running, tennis and bicycling, has short – almost boyish – dishwater blonde hair and light blue eyes. She has never ceased to amaze me with her sensual diversity. She can be submissive or dominant, seductive or coy, an exhibitionist at times, an attentive devoted lover with me or a wanton slut satisfying multiple men at the same time. All that and then turn around and go to work where she’s a successful hi-tech senior manager in Silicon Valley.

The sun was shining with a light wind to the South and the temperature was a bit cool, but we knew in an hour or two it would be perfect. We headed off down the path talking and joking about work.

After about an hour and twenty minutes we reached the park in Morgan Hill where the path ends. It had been a great ride down. The weather had warmed to perfection and we had only seen one woman jogging on the path back where the new townhouses had been built along Monterey Highway. As we coasted up to a picnic table we looked around and found that other than a few young mothers with their kids and one or two people sitting napping in their cars parked in the shade, the park was relatively deserted.

After pulling off gloves and helmets, we opened the packs on the back of our bikes and pulled out some munchies to snack on. Karyn pulled off her windbreaker and rolling it up shoved it in the bike pack. I looked and went googly-eyed when I saw she was wearing a bikini top with ties. My penis began to twitch and harden in my spandex. Karyn’s choice in clothing was having its desired effect and she smiled her mischievous smile.

We sat across from each other at the table munching on bananas, raisins, grapes, cherries and dried apricots. I was trying not to become too aroused by her breasts but she knew full well the effect she were having and how to tease me. Karyn "accidentally" dropped a raisin into her top, looked at me and said, "Ooops." She reached into the bikini cup and felt around for a second. Her eyes closed dreamily for a second and she moaned, saying, "Oooh, that's not it." When she removed her hand the erectness of her nipple was obvious. Leaning over the table, she grabbed the bottom of the bikini cup and lifted it away from her breast. Karyn’s breast and nipple was exposed for just a fraction of a second, when the raisin fell to the table she immediately covered her breast. She picked the raisin up off the table and in the middle of my saying, "Oh holy Christ!", she pushed the raisin into my mouth.

"Don't you wish this was my nipple?" she asked. I squirmed as my erection grew.

We both looked around to be certain we hadn't captured anyone's attention. The mothers with their kids were too far away to notice anything but one guy sitting in his purple pickup truck about a hundred feet away seemed to be nervously glancing our way from time to time. "I'm stuck sitting here, Karyn, until my erection goes down."

Starring me squarely in the eye, she uttered a single word, "Coward."

I chuckled and looked around. I stood up and feigned a stretch. The shape and extent of my erection was blatant inside the spandex.

"Well that's very nice," Karyn said, "but didn't you just see my nipple?"

Seeing that no one was near and my back was to the curious man in his pickup, I raised my t-shirt to show her that the head of my penis was sticking out above my spandex. "Oooo, now that is VERY nice." she said. I tried to adjust things and sat back down.

At this point curiosity had gotten the better part of our observer. He was out of his truck and headed toward the rest rooms, which would take him right past us. I figured he wanted a closer look. Karyn innocently assumed he had to go to the bathroom. My back was to him but Karyn was looking over my shoulder as he approached. "That's interesting." she observed.

"What?" I asked.

"He's in a cycling outfit." she said.

"Yeah?" I said, "But does he have a cod piece as big as mine?" She smiled real slow and bounced her eyebrows up and down.

"What!?" and I turned to look. About to walk past us was a muscular black man of maybe thirty years old. He was wearing a loose red tank top and dark blue spandex shorts. A smile broke across his face and his eye's twinkled. Looking past me at Karyn he said, "Good morning!" and walked by headed for the rest room. The size of his "cod piece" was not something that would easily escape notice. I watched him pass into the men's room and said, "Now that's some strong spandex." I looked at Karyn and she had a big silly grin on her face.

"Tell me your not the least bit curious what that guy looks like naked?" I asked. She cocked her head and lifted her eyebrows. "Hey, come over here and sit on this side of the table. I suspect he'd like to get a better look at you." I said. Karyn squinted her eyes and feigned a look of consternation.

"Oh come on, let's see a bit of that submissive side." Karyn’s faced relaxed and after a momentary look of consternation, she got up and came around to my side of the table.

"Here," I said, "sit on the bench and lean back against the table." She shook her head in disbelief and complied. "Great!" I looked around and made certain no one was near by. I leaned over and held her head with one hand as I kissed her, and with the other hand adjusted her bikini top. I slid the cups further apart and condensed the base of each triangle to about three inches. I slid my hand down Karyn’s stomach and between her legs. Rubbing her clitoris through the spandex, I peeked past her and saw our voyeur come out of the men's room. I broke our kiss but continued to massage her clit. He was about twenty yards away, Karyn’s back was to him and he couldn't see what I was doing. I checked out my bikini-top handy-work and saw that her nipples were covered along with the center of her breasts, but an alluring amount of breast was exposed on either side of the fabric. My penis gave a throb.

"What's he doing?" she asked.

I glanced in his direction and said, "He's looking toward us and walking this way. Wait... he's stopping at the drinking fountain. Now he's pulling off his tank top and soaking it in the drinking fountain." Karyn’s eyes were closed and she exhaled deeply from the stimulation of my hand. "God, is he dark. Now he's wringing it out and getting a drink. He's drinking but I think he's looking right at us. He's wiping his chest with the wet shirt. Now he's draped the shirt around his neck and he's headed this way."

Karyn and I popped grapes in our mouths as he approached.

"Excuse me?" he said in a very friendly tone "Do you have the time?"

"Ah, sure." I said as I fumbled for my watch that was on the wrist of the hand between Karyn’s legs.

"It's ten to eleven." Karyn said.

"Thanks." he said smiling.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Karyn asked.

"Boy, it sure is. You two seem to be enjoying it. Say, how do you like your Treks?" he asked as he walked around the table and positioned himself directly in front of Karyn. His eyes widened briefly when he got a good look at the state of her bikini top. Karyn’s legs were still spread and extended from my playing at her crotch. It looked to me like she couldn't have brought her feet together without kicking him in the ankles. Karyn bent her legs at the knees and slid her feet in to rest flat on their soles. I glanced down at her bikini top and clearly made out the buds of her erect nipples. Damn, she looked sexy!

That began about a twenty-minute conversation about bicycles and cycling, the weather and how peaceful it was. He told us that his name was Gitae (pronounced gee-tay) and that he was Ethiopian, educated in the US and was looking for an engineering job in Silicon Valley. He was very pleasant, handsome, and we were surprisingly at ease with him. Though it was obvious that he was checking Karyn out, it wasn't sleazy at all. He was gracious, appreciative, and Karyn could tell that he liked what he saw but didn't make her feel uncomfortable about it. She actually seemed to like it. Karyn was her usual gracious self and quite friendly. Though it was difficult to tell behind her biking glasses, I kind of thought that she might be looking him over too. I still could not believe the size of the bulge in the crotch of his spandex. As he rocked occasionally on his hips it was clear that beyond just a bulge, the length and girth of his penis was evident. He was quite well equipped. From sitting beside her, I could occasionally see Karyn’s eyes glancing to his crotch from time to time.

During the course of our conversation he sat down beside Karyn. He sat sidewise straddling the bench and facing her. We offered him some of our cherries and grapes as we all talked. I enjoyed his company because he was talking with me as much as he was with Karyn. As subtly as he was coming on to her and distracted by how sexy she looked, he went out of his way to include me in the conversation. We were three people enjoying the day and each other's company. At times in the conversation, when he was making a point, he would reach over and touch Karyn’s arm or her leg. The sensual contrast of his dark skin against her white caused my penis to stiffen every time he touched her.

"Enough of this," he finally said, getting up from the table, "I've intruded upon your day. Thank you for sharing your food with me. It was very nice meeting you."

We rose and shook his hand. "Say, Gitae, if you're ever interested in riding the path on a Sunday morning or something, why don't you give me a call?" I suggested. I pulled a pen and my wallet out of the bike pack and, extracting a business card, wrote my cell phone number on the back of my card.

"That would nice, I'd like that very much." he replied. "Let me give you my number." I wrote it down and tucked it into my billfold. He smiled, waved and headed for his truck. He stopped after a couple steps and turned to face us.

"Oh! Karyn, I was wondering, is the rest of that swim suit as lovely as the top?" he asked.

She smiled and blushed, looking to me. "Well, Gitae," I said, "It's really hard to say. You see, there's less of it!"

He widened his eyes and his mouth dropped open in feigned shock. We all laughed and he said, "You two have a great day!"

We began packing things away in the bikes. "Well he was awfully nice. The whole interaction was terribly sexy and my heart is racing." I told Karyn.

"Yes, he was very nice." Karyn replied. She looked in his direction as he approached his truck. Looking away, she sort of chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Come one, what?" I pried.

She smiled and said, "He's a got a CLBE too." “CLBE” was Karyn’s acronym for Cute Little Bottom End – she thought Gitae had a nice ass.

I adjusted my spandex and mounted my bike. She climbed on her’s and we headed back to the trail. We smiled and waved to Gitae as we rode past his truck. Looking up, an instant smile spread across his face and he waved goodbye.

---

We rode about half a mile North up the path and came to the new bridge at Coyote Creek. Karyn stopped and looked around, "Let's stop here for a while, I'd like to take some pictures." She advised. We got off the bikes and I sat down on a rock while she checked out the flora and fauna, pausing to take a picture from time to time. As I watched her take pictures my mind was reeling with fantasy images of Karyn and Gitae making love in every position imaginable. I also marveled at how preoccupied she was with her photography, not even realizing how sexy she looked in her spandex shorts and bikini top. My shorts began to feel crowded again.

"I'd like to walk down stream a ways. Let's find a safe place for the bikes." she said. We laid the bikes down behind a thicket of bushes and slowly meandered down stream. A short way after a bend in the stream, it narrowed and the water rushed over some rocks.

"This is good." she said and she began looking through the camera lens for a composition that pleased her. I sat on a tree and watched her take pictures for a while.

"Gitae was pretty nice, huh?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, he was a pleasant fellow." Karyn replied looking over the camera and moving to get a different angle on something.

I reflected for a time then commented, "Well, I don't know about you but I thought the whole interaction was sexually charged. You were lookin' pretty sultry and he seemed to like the lookin'. What did you think? Did you find him sexually attractive?"

"I think you're always 'sexually charged.'" she replied, looking into the viewfinder and squeezing off another shot.

"And?" I asked.

"...and what?" she mumbled while adjusting the focus.

"Sheesh! And did you find Gitae attractive?" I asked imploringly.

Karyn finally lowered the camera from her eye and looked up through the tree branches. A very slow smile spread across her face and she cocked her head briefly. Raising the camera back to her eye, she flatly replied, "Perhaps so. He has a nice smile and appeared to be quite fit."

"Oh for Christ's sake," I extorted, " you can be so clinical." I came up behind her, put my arms around her waist and, pulling her to me, kissed the base of her neck. I pecked my way across her shoulder and then switched to the other shoulder. Kissing my way across her shoulder and up her neck, I nuzzled her ear lobe, then sucked it between my lips. I whispered into her ear, "Analyze this, Madam Clinical, I can't get the image out of my mind of his dark African skin against yours. His ebony hands gently kneading your breasts. His dark lips suckling on your nipples. Your slender white fingers wrapped around his wondrously large erect cock. How does that compute?"

Karyn laid her head back on my shoulder, we turned our heads and our lips met. As we kissed I slid my hands up her stomach and cupping her breasts in my hands, gently turned her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Karyn moaned softly as she exhaled in a rush.

Breaking our kiss, I slowly pushed her away. "Here. I have an idea. Give me the camera." I said reaching out my hand. With a quizzical look on her face she tentatively handed me the camera. "Good. Now I don't suppose you have on the matching bottoms to that bikini top under your spandex?” A sly grin crossed her face. "Great. Kick off your shoes and socks, and slide out of the spandex." Karyn’s eyebrows dove for the bridge of her nose. "Oh come on!" I responded.

Karyn sat on a rock, untied her shoes and set her feet free. Standing up, she looked me in the eye, hooked her thumbs in the waist of the shorts and began rocking then down her hips. They were down several inches before the top of the bikini bottoms first came into view. Karyn slowly bent at the waist sliding the shorts down her thighs and calves. She stood straight and adjusted the sides of the thong bottoms on her hips. With a mischievous grin she kicked the spandex at me and hit me in the face.

I caught the shorts and set them down. "Okay, here's the deal. You just act like I'm not here. You move around the stream and the area here exploring whatever you want. It's just you and Mother Nature. Do whatever comes to mind. Relax. Enjoy the peace and quiet. I'll watch you and if I see a photo opp or pose that looks good I'll say, 'Hold it.' then you hold still until I get the shot. Then you carry on. Okay?"

"Under one condition." she replied.

"What was that?" I said looking up stream.

"I said, under one condition." she repeated.

"No, no, I thought I heard something." I said while looking upstream. Satisfied that it was nothing, I quipped, "Condition? What condition?"

"You have to play Father Nature if you want me to do this." came her response.

"What is that? Father Nature?" I puzzled.

"You have to be naked while you take the pictures." she said behind a sternly set face.

My jaw went momentarily slack. "You witch!" I looked around for a moment and began to peel my clothes off placing them on a rock next to Karyn’s shorts. I turned to face her, naked and proud, and stood there grinning. "Pretty pleased with yourself, I see." I shot.

"For now....for now. Okay, Father-Nature-Photographer, I'll do my best to pretend you're not here." she turned away and I gazed upon the soft orbs of her exposed bottom as she walked away. It was several seconds before it occurred to me to take a picture.

For the next ten minutes Karyn ignored me while casually exploring the area. I took pictures of her squatting down by the stream reaching into the water, leaning forward to smell a flowering bush, standing in a ray of sunlight looking up toward its source, and in various candid poses. She had moved further down stream slowly and come across a large rock in midstream. She sat on the rock and dangled her feet in the water. The rock was open to the sun and its warmth relaxed her. Stretching languidly, she reached behind and untied her top. I snapped pictures as she pulled the top away from her breasts and laid back on the warm rock. Her eyes closed and she soaked in the warm sunlight. She turned her head slowly in my direction and her eyelids lifted.

"Is that a log between your legs, Father Nature, or are you excited to see me?" she teased.

"What, this?" I asked indicating my exposed erection, "This is a sapling. Gitae has the log!"

Her eyes again slowly closed and she turned back toward the sun. "Mother Nature did appear to have endowed him with a mighty redwood." There was a sudden snap and rustling sound in the bushes not far away. We both turned and looked in the direction of the sound. We tried to peer into the shadows and bushes but could see nothing. Hearing nothing else suspicious, we looked at each other. Karyn were sitting up now and covering her breasts with her arms.

"It's probably nothing, but I'll go check it out." I said, wading across the stream in the direction of the sound. The ludicrousness of the situation suddenly occurred to me. I was about to investigate an unknown sound in the woods while parading around stark naked. I turned toward Karyn and grabbing my erection in hand and waving it up and down, said, "Whatever it is, I'll beat it into submission with my sapling." We were both still laughing when I disappeared into the bushes along side the stream. I looked around for a minute and couldn't find anything.

"See anything?" Karyn called.

"Nah, not a ... wait a second ... what's this!?" and I started throwing small branches, leaves and stones into the air over the bushes and then shook the bushes violently. I stopped abruptly. "Nope, nope, it was nothing. All's clear!" And I stood there quietly.

After a minute Karyn called out, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah! I was just waving my sapling up and down and I've gotta tell ya, this feels pretty good!"

"Will you get back here!" She snapped in a stage whisper. I sprang naked from the bushes and landed flat-footed in a crouch at the bank of the stream. I snapped a look up and down stream like a wild man wary of ever-present danger. Slowly, I scanned the scene and when my gaze fell upon Karyn I leaped backwards and raised my arm like I was about to throw a spear. I bugged my eyes, stood up straight and dropped my arm to my side, "Ooooh, wooomahn....naked wooomahn. Grok like naked woomahn." I said, grabbing my penis and shaking it in her direction.