Peddling Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Terrence sells cosmetics with mind control side effect.
5.5k words
4.53
39.9k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am trying to branch out into other categories. Trying to stretch as a writer, I rush foolishly into the abyss. Danger you say, I laugh at danger. Sorry, it is so hard to be original. With the massive amounts of fiction already created. I do try at least. This is only for fun anyway. I am just an amateur writer and most readers here are very forgiving. A fact for which I am most grateful, it is a haven from the overcritical world we now live in. This site is one of the last vestiges of sanity in an insane world. Someday I hope to be as good as some of the great writers that publish on this site. Thanks for your patience until then. I can only hope my stories are as fun to read as they are to write. This purely fiction any correlation to any real people is purely happenstance.

***************

I was peddling the line of cosmetics that I had concocted. I was a chemist and had discovered a root from the Brazilian rain forest that not only smelled fantastic, but it had many other unusual properties. It was a wonder compound. After years of research with the root I had success. I remember feeling akin to Edison and the light bulb, when I finally had the break through.

I had traveled to Brazil in 2014 to try to help a friend to diagnose an unknown tree disease in the rainforest. It turned out to be caused by the trails left by a large toxic snail. The snail's only defense was its toxicity. The snail left an arsenic acid easily taken up into the tree through the roots. Not that big of a deal before man's widespread deforestation. Now that every remaining tree is so precious, action needed to be taken. We found that the soil of the snail's valley of origin in the rainforest was more alkaline and naturally negated the problem. Even though the snail was still toxic but the soil negated the trails immediately. The only issue was that valley had been clear-cut. I was able to find the plant that caused the other valley's alkalinity and it was planted to negate the snail problem, a natural solution to a natural problem. This solved the tree dying issue. It was then that I found the Bunigaila root a plant the size of a large potato that looked like a dinner bun. I named it as sort of a joke. I the word used to represent me. Gaila is Scottish for Joy and bun for what it looked like. Happy I found this bun.

This undiscovered plant both ensured my name in the annuals of science and was the raw material for my cosmetics. The compound greatly enhanced weight loss and it was quite an aphrodisiac. It also enhanced suggestibility to people who are prone to hypnosis. I called this extract of the Bunigaila root Pleasure. I had boiled it in water and due to its high sugar content it distilled in to a fragrant alcohol. The alcohol was first poisonous like wood alcohol is, but then some of the root accidently molded. The mold was oddly red. Once moldy the distilled product was safe alcohol and the fragrance was even more appealing. The water content of the mash was critical to the proper distill. Then I let the alcohol marinate some of the raw unmolded root for 72 hours here to proportions were everything and once ground to a fine puree it then was a finished base product.

I named the base product Pleasure. The base product was essentially useless until mixed with other ingredients. I needed mix it with other ingredients to make viable products. Mixing with coconut butter created a face cream that tightened wrinkles and left someone looking years younger. Coconut butter and coffee combined with the base removed cellulite and toned the body. Lavender and Shea butter and the base were capable firming loose skin under the arms due to aging. Mixed with citrus acid the base became a safe effective and permanent hair remover. Mixing Jasmine into the just the distilled alcohol made an irresistible perfume. Other substances brought out other properties. After several years of research and experimentation my product line was finally ready. Of course the exact origin of the root and ratios of the mixtures are most proprietary. My lab was in the Mare Island industrial area (rent being reasonable), but there was not enough of the right clientele in that part of the bay.

It was about 1:30 in the afternoon. I only wanted to sell my products to a chosen clientele, due to the scarcity of the raw material and another important reason. I was trying to sell it in Marin County today, a hard feat because the police are likely to discourage soliciting. You certainly cannot go door to door. I had gone to the local Mill Valley Market to try to find a lead. I was looking for someone well fixed financially and at least 50 years old. A woman pulled up in a new Mercedes. The tree lined parking lot was of the market was small perhaps 16 cars. She was about 55 years old. Her auburn hair was shoulder length. She got out and went into the store. I followed her in, picking up a red plastic carry basket from the stack. She was attractive, yet age had taken its toll on her face.

Her jowls were just beginning to sag and she had visible crow's feet. Her forehead was showing visible wrinkles. Her neck truly showed her age. She wore glasses and they fit her, they made her look sexy. The nerd part of me had a thing for librarians. She had a good figure for her age as if she belonged to a gym. She was small chested and probably was once a runner. She was dressed in Dior original blouse and skirt and Brunei shoes. I thought I had found a perfect candidate. I was dressed in my only remaining Italian suit a Brioni and wore Italian Alden shoes. If you wanted to sell anything here you better look successful. The light grey material looked good on my athletic build. It was summer and the suit was light weight and breathed well. I loved tennis and it kept me in good shape. I looked 30 years old. She was in the euro shelved bread isle. I walked up to her.

"Do you have any recommendations for a good bread to go with pasta?" I asked her smiling. Only to test what kind of personality she had.

"This organic sourdough is wonderful with garlic and olive oil," she said with a friendly smile. Her teeth were nice and straight and white. I smiled back, mostly because her smile was infectious.

"Thanks, I never shopped at this market before," I said.

"I don't mind helping you learn your way around," she said.

"Thanks, my name is Terrance," I said as I gave her my business card.

She read the card "Terrance Grier CEO New life cosmetics," aloud.

"Pleased to meet you I am Constance," she said.

"It is very nice to meet you. If I could trouble you with some other suggestions, I really don't want to be an imposition?" I said.

"No it is no trouble. I never heard of your company," she said. She seemed a genuinely friendly person.

"We are new. It is a marvelous line. I will give you a sample when I get back to my car," I said.

"Okay, what is on your list?" she asked

"I was thinking about lamb chops. Are they good here?" I asked.

"Yes, I thought you were buying pasta?" she said.

"The pasta would be on the side of course," I said.

"Are you a good cook?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," I said.

She put several items into her cart as she led me the meat counter. I followed walking behind her, her bottom looked sexy despite her age.

"Hi George this is Terrence he would like some lamb chops," she said.

"Hello Terrence, hello Mrs. Johnston, how many?" George the butcher asked.

"Four please," I said.

"I don't want to keep you from Mr. Johnston," I said to Constance

"That bastard is on to his new Trophy wife," Constance said.

"I am sorry, his mistake," I said.

"Thanks, but I don't look as young as I used to," she said.

"You are still lovely," I said. She smiled.

"They weigh about one pound each, 4 pounds total," George said as he wrote the weight and price per pound on the white butcher paper wrapping.

"Thank you George, that is all for me," I said.

"I would like two pounds of ground beef, two fillet mignons, and a good pork roast George," Constance said. George handed her three neatly wrapped white packages to Constance.

Soon she had finished her long list and I had my five items, including the bottle of Merlot she suggested. My items were lamb chops, organic pasta, organic pasta sauce, bread and the Merlot. We walked out of the store and I led her to my Porsche and took out a sample bottle.

"This is our Jasmine based perfume," I said. I sprayed a little on her wrist. She smelled the fragrance and her eyes glazed over. The perfume was subtle, it did not overpower anyone, but it was effective.

"Do you like the smell?" I asked.

"Yes and it makes me tingle all over," Constance said.

"I am afraid it is quite the aphrodisiac," I said. She nodded and fidgeted as the sensations took over her body.

"You like the feelings, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, it makes me very wet," she said. It also caused people to behave with uncontrollable candor.

"Constance, do you want me to show you the whole line?" I asked.

"Yes, Terrence," she said.

"Good, let us put your groceries in your car and then you can lead me to your place," I said.

"Yes Terrence, that sounds wonderful," she said. We put her groceries into her Mercedes trunk and we both got into our cars.

She backed out of her space and pulled up to the street and waited for me. I got behind her and we were off. She turned up to go into the exclusive hills. I followed and soon she pulled up to an ornate gate blocking a driveway. I was glad I had GPS because there were a number of turns and there was no way I could easily find my way out when I left. These hills are confusing I wasn't even sure we were still in Mill Valley. She used a remote and the gate swung open. I followed her in. Her estate was well back from the road and surrounded by trees. It was quite secluded from the neighbors. The house was styled after a Tudor Mansion and was huge. We unloaded the car into the kitchen.

"With a house like this, I would expect servants," I said.

"I could afford them full time, but I use a maid only two days a week. I don't mind living alone," she said.

We were standing in the kitchen I had my small bag of groceries from my car. Her kitchen was large and newly remodeled. It had tan stone counters and custom cabinetry. The refrigerator was hidden behind cabinet facing. The motif was Tuscan and it fit the Tudor style house well. It had become kind of California trend to have an amazing kitchen, even though most people worked so much they hardly made use of it.

"Can I put my lamb chops into your fridge?" I asked.

"You can put your meat anywhere you want," she said. The perfume was obviously affecting her still.

"Thank you, I will go get my product case I have much more to show you," I said.

I left and came back with the black leather case. We sat at her kitchen table. I opened my product case that was about the size of carryon luggage.

"This New life face restoration cream is quite good. May I put some on your face?" I said.

"Yes," she said and she removed her glasses. I reached over and rubbed some on her face and neck. I was careful not to get any on her eyebrows or on her hair. It had a negative effect on any hair.

"It takes a few minutes to work," I said. I washed it off my hands. Her face was white with the cream.

"I feel it working," she said.

"It will make your face look 15 to twenty years younger," I said.

"It makes me horny," she said. That is why I call the base compound Pleasure.

"It also makes you very susceptible to suggestion. A side effect that makes the product unsuitable for mass marketing," I said.

"It must be expensive," she said.

We waited about 7 minutes. The cream had been totally absorbed by her skin. It worked well on her. She now looked 30 years old. The crow's feet were gone and her jowls were firm. Her forehead was wrinkle free. The loose skin on her neck was tight and wrinkle free.

"All my products are worth the price," I said. I gave her glasses back.

I put a mirror from my case in front of her. Her eyes went wide from astonishment.

"I look so young," she said I turned the mirror over to the magnifying side.

"The wrinkles are gone," she said. With her glasses on she reminded me of bat girl from the TV series.

"Wait till you see what my body creams will do. Are you still sexually aroused?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to come," she said.

"Later, I am sorry to admit all my products illicit a powerful sexual response," I said.

She gave me a sly smirk and I so wanted to bend her over the table and do her right then, but once the treatments started they worked better if they were all done in succession.

"I doubt that you are sorry, you probably engineered them this way," She said.

"Not intentionally, but you are right I am not sorry to see you turned on," I said.

"You are almost a cad, but I forgive you," she said as she looked at me with lust filled eyes.

"We have to keep going for the products to work at their optimum," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"Is there a pool out back," I asked.

"Yes. Why?" she asked.

"The next three products are sun activated," I said. I packed up my case to carry it.

She led me out to the pool.

"I used to sun bathe out here a lot, until I realized how detrimental it was to my skin," She said.

"Good strip for me, my product will make you immune to the suns aging," I said.

She started to remove her clothes.

"Fold them neatly and put them on this glass table," I said. She took of her blouse and her bra. Folded them each in turn and placed them on the table. Her breasts were small A cups and had wrinkles starting to form.

"Let me put on the breast cream before you take off the rest of your clothes," I said. She stopped and walked over to me. I rubbed the cream onto her breasts. No matter the size it is always fun to put lotion on a woman's breasts.

"This cream will tighten the skin and increase nipple sensitivity. It will do one other thing I want to be a surprise," I said. I wiped my hands off on a wipe out of package in my kit.

"It tingles, I am coming," she said as she shuddered in ecstasy. She seemed to be having multiple orgasms.

"Was that the other thing?" she asked.

"No, your orgasms were a surprise even to me, the other one will start about now," I said. When I finished speaking her breasts started growing.

"My breasts are growing," she said smiling.

"Yes the first application will increase you 25% to 30% or two cup sizes," I said.

They reached the limit of growth possible with one application. She now had C cups and they looked very good on her. They were the breasts of teenager, absolutely no sag or any age caused imperfections.

"Now take off the rest of your clothes," I said

She took off the rest of her clothes and the next problem area was revealed. She folded them neatly. I was thankful for her neatness, after years of practicing lab safety; I was a bit of a neat freak.

"Turn around," I said. Her pale white bottom was riddled with cellulite and so were her upper thighs. The overall shape of her backside was nice, but her butt cheeks had slight sag. I resisted the urge to spank her soft behind.

"I don't usually take off my clothes in front of strangers," Constance said.

"This cream will get rid of cellulite, but it too is sun activated," I said. I rubbed it on her ass and the back of her upper thighs.

"It is warm and tingly, again," Constance said. I used a wipe to clean it of my hands.

I took off my jacket and tie. I lay on one of her chaise lounges.

"Come here and let me try out your new breasts. I want to suck your nipples as the sun works on the cream," I said and she started complying willingly. I knew that she was being influenced by the strange properties of Pleasure.

"Good, I want you to, I have never felt so sexually alive," she said.

She climbed onto the lounge and lowered her right nipple to my lips. Her nipple size had grown in proportion to her breasts, I loved big nipples. I sucked her nipple and it was already hard.

"It is so sensitive," she said.

Within seconds she came again due to the increased sensitivity. I waited for her to finish her orgasm. Then I sucked her other nipple and she was rocked by yet another orgasm. The sun should have activated the other cream. I was dying to have a look.

"This day just keeps getting better and better," Constance said.

"Get up and turn around I want to see the results," I said.

She got up and turned around and she now had no more sag or cellulite. Her behind looked fantastic, absolutely without a blemish.

"Very nice, excellent results and extremely sexy," I said.

I gave her the mirror so she could see for herself.

"I can't believe it. It looks like it did when I was in high school," she said.

"Now I want to use my last body cream on you," I said.

"Yes please," she said.

"One thing I need to mention. If I put on this fourth cream, I might enable me to command you to have an orgasm any time and any place. Simply by saying "come for me Constance" I might be able to cause you to come. Whether on the phone or in person, I might also be able to deny you an orgasm until which time I release you. This is according only to my calculations but it is 99.3 percent possible to have that result," I said.

"Oh," she said as she smiled at the thought.

"Do you still want me to put the body toning cream on you?" I asked.

"Yes, please put it on me," she said.

I rubbed the cream on her arms, stomach, and the front of her thighs. I wiped my hands off on a wipe, again.

"Lie on that chaise and put your hands above your head, so the sun will tighten your arms up," I said.

She lay on her back and lifted her arms just as I asked. Her bush was overgrown. I hated pubic hair.

"It is tingling again," she said.

Her arms tightened and the flab that develops on the back of people's arms in middle age was now gone.

"Now this last product is not an option. It is a hair remover. Once used your hair will never grow back," I said. The body toning cream had finished but I liked her arms up like that. Her stomach was now flat and her arms were tone. Plus I wanted to permanently remove her underarm hair.

I rubbed some hair remover on her under arms. I rubbed more on her legs.

"Now spread your legs," I said.

She spread her legs and you could barely see her vagina due to the massive amount of hair. I spread the hair remover onto her sex and inner thighs.

"It is tingling. It is very warm," she said.

"This one will not only remove your pubic hair, but it will make you capable of having even more intense orgasms," I said.

"Sounds wonderful," she said as she experienced an unexpected orgasm. It looked to be a very intense one.

"You will never have to shave again," I said after her orgasm subsided.

"No complaints about that from me," she said.

"It will most likely cause you to climax again soon," I said, just as she bucked in obvious ecstasy.

"This stuff is awesome. I don't think had this many orgasms in my entire marriage," Constance said after she was again able to speak.

"It might also seal my power over you. I might be able to use you as my sexual plaything," I said.

"I am still not complaining," Constance said.

"It has been ten minutes you should rinse it off now," I said. Constance jumped into the pool. She swam to the other side of the pool and swam back.

"Get out I want to see," I said.

"I stopped waxing when Roy left, seemed pointless after that," She said as she got out of the pool. Out of the pool stepped a goddess her sex gloriously exposed without the hair.

12