Peddling Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Terrence continues to sell pleasure.
5.5k words
4.65
18.7k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story and it would be better to read them in order. That being said this is purely fiction any correlation to real people is purely Happenstance.

**************

My first client Constance and I had been caught in Constance's kitchen with my hard member in Constance's mouth by her best friend Beverley. Constance and I had previously been strangely united in a bazaar sexual soul tie. I could only describe this tie as imprinting. Meanwhile, Beverley had been worried about Constance because she had not answered her phone. Beverley came to check on her best friend. That is when Constance ordered me to stay hard and I would stay hard until Constance released me. This was a peculiar side effect, imprinting. Whoever put the cream onto the client had sexual control over them and also in this case vice a versa. I could control Constance and she could control me. I had not analyzed it out enough to understand just how this worked; much of it was still quite a mystery.

"Shouldn't he cover that monster up," Beverley asked. My 10 inches was proudly demanding their notice.

"No, I like him like this. Don't you?" Constance asked as she grinned slyly.

"Yes it is amazing and it sure felt nice in my hand," Beverley said as her smile joined Constance's.

"Terrence be a dear and go get my phone," Constance said.

The car was locked and as I turned to go back to the house the car was unlocked by the remote. I opened the car and searched for the phone. It was not in plain sight. I opened the center console and there it was. Beverley's car was in the driveway, a green 70's MG midget convertible. Beverley must have a remote to the gate. I brought Constance phone back and my little soldier was still locked hard. She looked at her phone.

"We discussed your products and she wants to try them also," Constance said.

"Did you explain about the imprinting sexual control dilemma?" I asked.

"Of course, it is a good thing you are a chemist, you are far too honest for a serious future in sales," Constance said.

"I hate misrepresenting things, that is why I quit working for Bayer," I said. Not that Bayer is any more disingenuous than any other major pharmaceutical company.

"The last true boy scout," Beverley said.

"You are willing to be the subject of our experiment, Beverley?" I said.

"Yes, I want to look young again," Beverley said.

"I can't believe it is only 6:30. Is the sun still bright enough to work?" Constance asked.

"I think so it is daylight savings time," I said.

"Sit down please Beverley," Constance said. Beverley was a tall statuesque brunet. She too was in great shape, but she too was small chested.

I went out to the pool to get the face cream.

"We hope by alternating who puts on the cream you won't imprint on either one of us," I said.

"You put the face cream on her Terrence," Constance said.

I put it on Beverley just as I put it on Constance's face, being ever so careful not to get any on her hair. I had accidently got some on my eyebrows and they curled as if they had received a perm. It was only temporary but it still looked extremely odd.

"It is working? Oh now I feel it tingling," Beverly said her face white with the facial cream.

"Of course you could end up being controlled by both of us," Constance said.

The cream was absorbed by Beverley's skin and in 7 minutes she too looked 30 again. Her wrinkles were all gone and her face muscles were tight again. She looked beautiful, but I was still partial to Constance's incredible beauty.

"I forgot to bring the mirror," I said.

Beverly stood up and looked at herself in the microwave glass. She turned her face to see it from multiple angles.

"That is incredible, I have not looked this good since I left England," Beverly said.

"You look fabulous Beverley," Constance said.

"We better hurry daylight is wasting," I said.

We all rushed out to the pool. The California sun was still quite strong even though it was approaching seven pm. The sun at its lower angle was producing a lot of glare off the pool. It was reflecting onto several of the chaise lounges. That reflection could work in our favor.

"Please strip off now Beverley," Constance said.

"I am so horny," Beverly said as she practically tore her own designer clothes off. Her body was lithe yet showing the wrinkles and sags from middle age.

When she was totally naked, Constance rubbed the breast cream on her Beverley's boobs. Beverley moaned with Constance's intimate touch. Constance wiped her hands off on a disposable wipe from the sales kit.

"Now I get why men like to fondle boobs so much," Constance said seemingly moved by how Beverley's nipples had responded to her touch.

"It tingles," Beverley said giggling. She got squirmier, probably due to the sexual nature of the Pleasure compound. The nipples were being made much more sensitive. The same thing had happened to me; both my nipples and penis were much more receptive to pleasure now.

Beverley shuddered in pleasure as multiple orgasm raced through her nervous system.

"I had such an intense climax, just now," Beverley said.

"The cream had the same effect on me," Constance said. Me too, I thought to myself.

The cream worked and soon Beverley too was C cup as well. I looked at her behind and she needed the cellulite cream.

Constance lay on the chaise. I rubbed the cream on her shapely bottom and upper thighs. She seemed to appreciate my touch. I know I was enjoying rubbing her shapely behind.

"It is warm and tingly," Beverley said.

"You have to let me suck you nipples while the sun activates the cream," Constance said. There was no way I was going to tell them that this step was not necessary. What male doesn't want to see girl on girl action? I wiped my hands off with a disposable wipe. I somehow sensed that Beverley and Constance were already linked. Do not ask me how I knew; I really do not understand myself.

Beverley lowered her nipple into Constance's mouth. Constance seemed excited to suckle on Beverley's enhanced mammary.

"Every time Beverley climaxes you are to climax also, Constance," I ordered. It was payback for her making me run around stuck with a raging hard-on.

Constance sucked greedily and Beverley shuddered in bliss. Constance climaxed also. Constance sucked her other nipple as I was staring at Beverley's ass which now appeared to be that of a twenty year old. Soon Beverly came hard once again. Constance came hard as well. It was quite an exciting show, but Constance's command prevented me from ejaculating. They un-piled and it was Constance's turn to apply the cream. First I handed Beverley the mirror so she could see the results.

"I never remember my bum looking this good," Beverley exclaimed a pleased smile on her face.

"Another satisfied client," I said.

"Lay back on the chaise Beverley," Constance said as I handed her the correct cream. Constance rubbed the cream on her arms, stomach, and the front of her thighs. She wiped her hands off on a wipe, again. The sun activated the compound and soon her stomach arms and thighs were tone as a teenager. I was still amazed by how well this product worked. I had been involved in several beneficial drug projects at Bayer but nothing compared to this.

"My turn to put on the hair remover," I said. I had mentally done the math and from the start I knew this step was mine, all mine.

"Do you want a strange man rubbing cream on your vagina?" Constance asked.

"God yes, if it means never having to shave again. I already shook his shaft, so I guess we would be even," Beverley said.

Unlike Constance, Beverley's sex was well trimmed. I put the hair removal cream on her under arms and legs. I finally rubbed it on her vagina and Beverley was wracked by a massive orgasm. Constance shuddered as well. Oops I forgot to turn that off. Constance scowled at me, before her face broke into a massive grin. I grinned back sheepishly and shrugged. When the ten minutes for the hair remover was up we all went in for a swim.

After a while I sat on the stairs still hard as a rock.

"Climax now Terrence," Beverley said.

I shot jet after jet of come into the center of the pool.

"You come for me too, Constance," Beverley said. Constance quivered and shook in an orgasmic tremor. Beverley experienced a tremor also.

"Looks like you succeeded in linking us all Terrence," Beverley said.

"I am sorry, but not very sorry," I said.

"Well I could think of worse fates," Beverley said.

"Although, that was not supposed to happen," I said scratching my head.

"Couples parties it is then," Constance said. We all laughed.

"It is okay Terrence, Beverley and I share everything," Constance said. We all laughed.

"You need to give Beverley the taste test Terrence," Constance said.

Beverley lies back down on the chaise and spread her legs. I crawled between her two legs to lick her newly transformed sex. I slowly licked her slit. Constance moved under me to take my cock in her mouth. Beverley's sex had been super sensitized by the Pleasure compound and she was quacking being pulled up to amazing new heights of sexuality.

"You are not to orgasm, Terrence," Beverley said as she noticed what Constance was doing.

I continued to lick Beverley's sensitive folds and teased her just as I had teased Constance. I flicked my tongue over her urethra and then her clitoris. Then back to teasing her lips again, my tongue was flicking her urethra and clit. Finally I concentrated on her clitoris. She exploded in orgasm spewing liquid into my mouth. Constance spewed liquid at the same time. They were still linked. They seemed to be experiencing twin orgasms.

"I never squirted before," Beverley said.

"Neither had I before today, it is a much more intense orgasm. Wouldn't you agree Beverley?" Constance asked.

"Most definitely," Beverley said.

"I cannot understand this result," I said.

"You don't need to understand every gift you receive, Terrence," Constance said.

"I suppose not," I said not sounding very convinced.

"Now let's play a game Terrence, it is called four to one," Beverley said.

"I never heard of such a game," I said.

"That is because I am just creating the rules now," Beverley said.

"Do tell us Beverley, your games are always real fun," Constance said.

"Since, Terrence seems to enjoy linking our orgasms so much and we like denying him his orgasm just as much. He must make us climax four times each before he can come once," Beverley said.

"If we are linked would that mean we would each climax eight times?" Constance asked with a sly grin.

"Yes and only when we do will we allow him to once," Beverley said smiling from her plan.

"How devilish, I am in," Constance said. This idea really excited me.

"Does my game excite you Terrence?" Beverley asked.

"Incredibly so, Beverley," I said candidly.

"Let's move to your bedroom, Constance," Beverley said.

We all went through the French door into Constance's master bedroom. Her bedroom was neat and tidy. Everything was in its place; I knew we were meant for each other. It was decorated Tuscany as well. It was very spacious with a reading nook. There was love seat in the reading nook and a book shelf. The books were arranged by subjects. Off the bedroom was a large in suite bathroom. The bed was massive and it was adorned with an overabundance of pillows, perfectly arranged. There was a painting of Constance nude over the bed. The painting portrayed her at about 35 years of age, she was portrayed extremely beautifully. Constance looked sexier now than in the painting.

"Let's both lie on our backs on the edge of the bed," Beverley said.

They both lay on the bed with their legs spread.

"Put that giant to work Terrence. Five pumps in Constance and then five pumps in me until you make each of us climax four times while you are in us. Non engaged link orgasms do not count. You have to be engaged in a sexual activity with that person for the orgasm to count," Beverley said.

"Might as well unlink you then," I said.

"If you do that, I won't let you come for a week," Constance said.

"Perhaps Beverley might," I said

"Not on your life, get pumping," Beverly said.

I line my prick up to Constance's wet sex and entered her. I pumped 5 times and pulled out. Then I entered Beverly and she was new to my Pleasure beast. I had to move slower with her, but just as I finished the last of the five thrusts, she was rocked with an orgasm.

"Oh God, this is incredible," Beverley exclaimed.

Constance was rocked with one at the same time. I went back to Constance and pushed back into her. Just as I bottomed out she came with a loud scream.

"It is the gift that just keeps giving," Constance said.

Beverley screamed her orgasmic bliss as well. I went back to Beverley and after only two penetrations Beverley saw stars again. Constance experienced one as well. I had to catch my breath so I lay in Beverley's arms awhile. Beverley kissed me sweetly on the lips. I returned her kiss.

I went back to Constance and entered her glorious tunnel and pumped away five times. Just as I was pulling out my penis head accidently scraped against her sensitized clitoris and Constance came again. Beverley followed suit. Constance grabbed me around my waist and embraced me. She kissed me. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I savored the intense intimacy of the moment. I had truly found heaven.

"Wait I need to pee," Beverley said.

"Me too," Constance said.

They both got up and went to the bathroom. I could hear whispered conversation, but I could not make out anything they said. The toilet flushed and they both came back out into the bedroom. My cock was locked stiff and there was no way I could pee through my erection and tragically I needed to be.

"This has been way too easy for you. Are vagina's are just too sensitive. I am changing the rules. Each of our husbands said we were too boring in the sack and we are determined to keep you forever," Beverley said.

"What is your kink? What is your secret fantasy?" Constance asked. I was still under the influence of the candor aspect of the Pleasure compound. I could not keep myself from spilling one of deepest held fantasies, even though I would not have ever dared reveal it.

"Spanking, spanking is my fantasy," I said my face hot with embarrassment.

"Giving or receiving?" Beverley asked.

"Both, I fantasize about both," I said as I my face felt even hotter.

"That is hot, I have fantasized about that myself," Constance said.

"I have too. We are in control tonight so we are going to spank you," Beverley said. I was relieved to hear they had similar fantasies.

"How many times are you going to spank me?" I asked. My voice cracked and proved my perverse longing.

"We will alternate 25 swats from Beverley and then 25 swats from me until it is no longer fun," Constance said.

Beverly sat on the edge of the bed.

"Over my lap Terrence, I want you to count the swats," Beverley said.

I lay over her lap and Beverly smacked my bare behind. She trapped my erection between her legs. My poor penis could only wait desperately demanding release, but Beverley had ordered that I could not shoot. So I could not it was locked by the power of Pleasure. I found this very exciting, yet somewhat humiliating. The sting was painful yet sexually thrilling.

"One," I counted. Beverley gave me another swat.

"Two," I counted. It was just as good as I had fantasized.

This continued for the remaining 24 smacks. Just as I counted 25 Beverley shuddered in an orgasm. Constance had one too.

"You came just from spanking him?" Constance asked.

"Yes, it is just living out such an exciting fantasy. It must be a British thing," Beverley said.

"That counts you were engaged in something sexual with me," I said.

"OK, it counts," Beverley said.

Constance sat where Beverley had sat and I lay over her lap. She trapped my poor penis between her legs. This stimulated me to almost madness. I felt very humiliated and it was intoxicating. She swatted my butt straight away.

"One," I counted. She hit me again.

"Two," I counted. She let me have it one more time.

"Three," I said. I could feel the hot hand prints on my backside.

After seven more Constance shuddered in an orgasm. Beverley also had one too.

"It is not just a British thing, this is really hot," Constance said.

She continued to spank me and on stroke number 25 she came again. Beverley came again as well.

"You are too easy on him Constance," Beverley said.

"I saw how red his butt was getting and I came," Constance said apologizing.

"Are you able to will us to an orgasm nonverbally Terrence?" Beverley asked.

"I do not think so," I said.

"Constance, could you go get me one of the ping pong paddles from the game room?" Beverley asked

"Sure thing I will," Constance.

When she came back with the red paddle she handed it to Beverley.

"I am probably going to climax again, so I want to get my monies worth," Beverley said.

"Give him 50 with the paddle," Constance said. This was better than I had fantasized it.

"I will and I will try to hold out until I administer all 50," Beverly said.

"If you do, that will be so hot," Constance said.

My cock twitched with excitement. The girls saw it and looked at one another with wicked smiles on their faces. I lay over Beverley's lap again. She once again trapped my hard shaft between her legs. She hit my upturned bottom with the paddle. It hurt much more than her hand.

"One," I counted. I liked the searing pain. She hit me again.

"Ouch, two," I said. The paddle struck my ass once again.

"Three," I added.

She kept it up all the way to fifty.

"50," I said. Just as she gave the fiftieth swat with paddle and I counted it Beverley had another massive orgasm. Constance had an orgasm also.

"Look his bottom is almost as red as the paddle," Constance said.

"That is so hot," Beverley said.

"Can you let me climax now," I begged.

"Not so fast, I want to ask you a question," Constance said.

"You ever fantasize about licking your come out of a woman's pussy when you filled her?" Constance asked.

"Yes, once or twice," I said. Damn the candor aspect of the compound.

"You want to lick your come out of me," Candice asked.

"Truthfully, I am not sure I really want to do that one," I said.

"Well it has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Will you do it for me?" Constance said.

"Do I have too?" I asked.

"If you ever want to come again, you must promise to clean Constance out," Beverley said.

"I promise I will," I said. It seemed manlier to be forced to eat come; maybe the candor aspect had its limits.

Constance lies back on edge of the bed.

"Wait put a couple of pillows under you so none leaks out," Beverley said.

Constance put two pillows under her bottom and spread her legs. I lined up and entered her after only a few thrusts Constance climaxed again and Beverley came too.

"Come for me now Terrence," Constance said. I emptied my balls into her. It was the most powerful orgasm I ever experienced. It was a magical toe curler. When I pulled out, I knew what Constance was going to want and I was dreading it. Some fantasies are better left unfulfilled I thought.

"Lick me clean Terrence," Constance ordered.

I dutifully did as she asked. I was shocked that it actually tasted good. I licked my tongue deep in her hole. My semen tasted like the compound. It was an amazing flavor, sweet as candy. I greedily lapped it all up. And Constance had squirting another orgasm. I hoped the compound would alter my semen's taste forever. I was sure Constance would want this again. Beverley climaxed with a squirt as Constance did.

12