Peddling Pleasure Ch. 06

Story Info
Constance gains more control of my pleasure.
8.5k words
4.39
9.8k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth installment of an ongoing series. This is fiction any correlation to real people alive or dead is purely happenstance. This story includes coerced male on male sex acts. I will separate these sections with a border so if you would prefer you could skip them.

*****

The next day on the 'Felicity Adele', I woke before Constance. Throughout the night, I had been thinking about what is important in life. Is it money? Money is not that important in the overall scheme of things. I had once received a million dollar bonus from Bayer. It was spent far faster than I thought possible. (I thought about how I had wasted so much time working for temporal things.)The most important thing by far is love, especially, the love of an incredible woman, like Constance. I was so in love with Constance and Constance loved me back. I wanted to be with Constance for the rest of my life and for her love me completely. My new priory was undoubtedly trying to please her. I decided to wake her with my tongue as Elaine had the day before. I dove under the covers and licked her labia. She opened her legs without waking up. Constance slowly stirred more and more as my tongue penetrated her slit. I pushed my tongue deep into her tunnel. I teased her labia again with my tongue. Then I flicked my tongue on her blood-engorged clitoris. I concentrated on her clit until I could bring her off. She was awake and stroked my head as she convulsed in her orgasm. The other women climaxed as well due to the link.

"Thank you Terrence, that was wonderful," Constance said.

"You are welcome," I said.

"I want to spank you. I am a little grumpy due to poor sleep." Constance said. Is she angry with me? Multiple orgasms had ruined Constance's sleep.

I wished I had peed before I licked Constance. Constance pulled her Ping-Pong paddle out of her luggage.

"Bend over the bed Terrence," Constance said.

I bent over the foot of the bed. Constance paddled my behind.

"One," I counted.

"Two," I counted again.

"Three," I said.

"Four," I said.

"Five," I counted. I found this very erotic.

This continued until she turned it bright red with twenty hard strokes.

"I love spanking you. Do you love it as well?" Constance asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I will unlink you if you would like," I said

"Definitely before I go to bed tonight, but not now," Constance, said as it was obvious that someone else's climax was rocking her again.

"I need you to suck the milk out of my boobs again," Constance said.

I sucked the milk from her breasts. She squeezed my sack as I sucked her breasts. She climaxed as I sucked out the milk. I wondered if any of the linked women were getting tired of having orgasms. I quickly peed before she could stop me. I came back to bed and Constance pushed me onto my back and rode my erect member. She liked pushing my red bottom into the sheets as she moved up and down my shaft. She allowed me to fill her with my seed. Of course, she had me lick her cream pie after I was done. Constance came again. Then we took a shower together. Life was truly good, by far better than I had experienced in years. The sea air smelled crisp as we walked on deck toward the dining area.

We went to breakfast in the Dining Salon and Marvin and Angela were already there. They were both nude. Their launch was at swim platform at the stern. Beverley and Calvin sat at a floor attached glass topped bistro table. They sat on cream-colored leather bistro chairs. Calvin was nude and his penis restrained in a leather harness. Calvin's harness looked exciting to wear. Willow had cooked blackberry and almond flavored waffles, western omelets and sausage. There were poppy seed muffins and toast available as well. Constance found orange juice and champagne for mimosas. There was coffee and Tea as well. We sat down at a larger glass topped oval table with Marvin and Angela. Elaine and Walter came in and sat at another glass bistro table.

The interior of the yacht was opulent. There was marble bust of Katherine the great on a pedestal between two massive windows that overlook the bow. Another marble bust of Queen Elizabeth the First was on the other side of the salon. There were pictures of various female aviation pioneers. Emilia Earhart, Poncho Barns, Bessie Coleman, Harriet Quimby, Mary Fiek and others were honored on the wall behind the bar. The female aviation giants pictured in front of the antique biplanes of their time were quite impressive. Constance impressed by successful women, had them featured in her decor.

Kathy and Chad were sitting at the bar watching the big flat screen T. V. They had cued up an Ironman Blue Ray disc. I thought it must be Ironman 2, but I had never seen it so that was only a guess. The food was out buffet style so everyone filled a plate. When everyone returned to their seat, again Constance chatted with our guests.

"What do you do for a living?" Constance asked.

"Marvin is a software engineer and I am a commercial real estate broker," Angela said.

"Where is your real estate office?" Constance asked.

"San Rafael," Angela said.

"I have a place in Mill Valley," Constance said.

"We live in San Rafael," Angela said.

"I am looking for a place to open a clothing boutique and design house," Constance said.

"You want both things in the same building?" Angela asked.

"I do just for convenience, if practical," Constance said.

"That eliminates the mall then," Angela said.

"There is a strip mall for sale on Sir Frances Drake Boulevard," Angela said.

"We would need to have it visible from 101," Constance said.

"It is right at the bend in the freeway. It would be very visible," Angela said.

"How many suites are there?" Constance asked.

"Six small ones, but it needs extensive remodeling you could partition it differently," Angela said.

"Where is your office?" Constance asked.

"Right now I work out of my house, but I want to get a storefront again," Angela said.

"If it is right for Elaine and Kathy, perhaps you could move into another of the suites," Constance said. Did the queen bee want to keep her hive close?

"It would work for me, but the asking price is very steep. I could not afford to buy it myself," Angela said.

"Where do you keep your yacht?" Constance asked.

"We have a dock behind our house in San Rafael," Angela said.

"I keep mine at the Marin yacht club," Constance said.

"I was not aware of any berths that long," Angela said.

"Our birth is where two pier ends are connected by a longer pier. It is the only way she fits," Constance said.

Some of us get dressed to go ashore. Elaine wore a skimpy bikini. I wore a European swimsuit and beach sandals. Marvin, Ted, Calvin, Walter and Chad all wore European swimsuits and sandals as well. I knew we would all look ridiculous in euro suits in the land of board shorts. At least there would be a lot of us dressed the same. Constance wore a sexy one-piece suit with a cover-up. Kathy wore another revealing bikini. Angela and Beverley both had put on cute one-piece suits without cover-ups.

Dyson moved Marvin and Angela's launch to the side of the yacht. They lowered the swim platform and flooded the water hold where Constance's launch is. The yacht hold was interesting; it had bunks for the launch to rest on when it empty of water. Once the yacht floated, Chad backed the pristine 24-foot launch into the ocean. The pumps empty the boat hold and the swim platform rose back up. We all get into the launch. The launch was beautiful with varnished mahogany bright work and classic lines. The launch had a lot of freeboard and an inboard motor. Polished chrome windshield frame and fixtures. The launch looked like something you would see in Venice Italy in the 60's. It would command attention at most yacht clubs. It was a beautiful vessel in its own right.

"All you men will stay hard until further notice," Constance says. Our cocks obeyed her command.

We steamed over to a guest slip on the pier, tied up the launch and disembarked. We all climbed the stairs up to the main pier. The main pier had shops and restaurants on it. It was about a mile walk from the pier to the surf shop. People stared at us on the way. We were quite the spectacle in our scant male swimsuits. Elaine and Kathy turned heads in their sexy bikinis and both of them enjoyed the attention.

"Hello Tammy," Elaine said.

"Hello Elaine, you look 30 years younger. What did you do?" Tammy said. Tammy appeared to be 50 years old.

"I am using New Life cosmetics," Elaine said

"Where can I get some," Tammy asks.

"They are very expensive," Elaine said.

"One hundred and twenty grand for a total make-over," Constance said. Constance had raised the prices.

"Wow that is steep, but you look so young Elaine," Tammy said.

"Every woman over 55 would you please raise your hand," Constance said. All four of them raised their hand. Only Kathy did not.

"Sign me up," Tammy said.

"We left it all out on the yacht," I said.

"We need at least three beginner boards and some wax," Elaine said.

"What kind of boards?" Tammy asks.

"Mid length boards for sure," Elaine, said.

"I have three Jamie Obrien signature 7-footers and two Lib-Tech pickup sticks in stock. Maybe one or two 6' 10" Jack Short boards also. I have a Maluku three fin fun boards as well. Some older soft top boards as well. We have a number of blanks but Ricky is surfing and it would be at least a month for any of those," Tammy said.

"The Jamie Obrien boards have three fins?" Elaine asked.

"Yes and all three are totally FCS," Tammy said. The fins screw on and facilitate easy repairs.

"We will take two modern boards and two soft tops," Elaine said.

"You want to buy four boards?" Tammy asked smiling. Since Amazon had begun selling surf gear, business was not as good.

"Yes what is the total?" Constance asked.

Constance starts to buy the four surfboards and some sex wax. It is quite embarrassing to be in a European swimsuit sporting an erection. The head of my member was just below the tight suits waistband. People walking down the street could see us through the window. Tammy kept looking at the outline of my member. I am embarrassed, yet very turned on by the attention; she ravages the others with her eyes as well. The others are also embarrassed, yet we all manage to endure it.

"Need anything else, how about board shorts for the men and nicer leashes for the boards?" the shop owner asks.

"You like being dressed like this, don't you Terrence?" Constance asked.

"Yes," I said truthfully.

"I like the view, but sadly board shorts work better for surfing. If they wipe out they could damage their equipment," Tammy said.

"I will get you all one pair of board shorts, but you will have to change right here in the front of the shop," Constance said. Tammy smiled and I could tell she liked where this was going.

"Wait, let me close the blinds and put the back in ten minutes sign out. The Santa Cruz police will have my hide if I allow men to be nude in my store front window," Tammy said.

Once the window shades were down, the women pulled our swimsuits off. Constance slapped my behind as I stepped out of the euro suit. Then they took their sweet time finding us board shorts. Our hard members were on display for Tammy, as they slowly decided what shorts to get. I loved the sheer humiliation of it.

"I like those big pieces of meat out on display, what a Smorgasbord," Tammy said.

"Let her feel how virile you are Terrence," Constance said.

Tammy fondled my member. I moaned as she tickled the underside of my erect penis head where the mushroom made a v shape.

"It is so huge and hard," Tammy exclaimed.

Another woman came out of the back room.

"Hello Melanie. Elaine you remember Melanie my daughter," Tammy said.

"She is so big. I remember when she was a toddler," Elaine said.

Melanie looked to be in her early twenties. Melanie came out and grabbed Calvin by his shaft.

"That is a royal appendage you have in your hand. Shake hands with the Duke of Idle, Melanie," Beverley said.

"Hello, your hardness," Melanie said. The women all laughed.

"Why don't you pinch the royal jewels," Kathy quipped.

Melanie squeezed Calvin's shaved sack and lifted them. Her fingers and thumb moves to pinch his testes.

"These are quite big stones I wonder how many karats?" Melanie said giggling as her fingers crushed his seeds.

Tammy was stroking my cock as she continued to tease me. A 50 something year old man came in the back door carrying his surfboard.

"The surf died just ankle busters now," Ricky said.

"Hello Ricky," Tammy said not even taking her hand off my penis.

"Hello and Hello to you Elaine," Ricky said.

"I know you like to handle a long board Tammy, but you should be more considerate of Ricky," Elaine said jokingly.

"He likes to swing and so do I. Isn't that right Ricky?" Tammy said.

"Yes Tammy," Ricky said. Rick was staring at Elaine's skimpily clad boobs. Rick licked his lips and Elaine teased him sliding one of the top's triangles to the side exposing her nipple. Rick move over to Elaine and took her nipple into his mouth. Elaine did not complain as he suckled her hard nipple.

"Do you think you could afford two make-overs, one for you and Ricky," Constance asked.

"I have the money; my parents left me well fixed, but is there a guarantee?" Tammy said.

"You can pay for them after the results," Constance said.

The women handed us each a pair of shorts. Constance paid for all the merchandise.

"We are confiscating them when we get back to the launch," Beverley said. That is Beverley always Constance's toady.

"Where are you planning to give the lesson?" Tammy asked.

My nude compatriots and I put on our new board shorts.

"Out on Bongo Island, it will be private out there," Elaine said.

I later learned that the surfers called the island Bongo Island, although it actually is named Montello's Island. Montello was the name of a burro that drowned trying to swim from a Spanish ship. The burro was well remembered, so they named the island after him. A buoy marked a shoal out there that had a loose chain. The chain banged the buoy side and sounded like a drum. The swell regularly banged the buoy in a slow rhythm. Thus, the nickname labeled the whole island. This island is about 12 miles off the coast. The island is far enough back from the continental shelf that the surf has time to stack up. Big waves are possible in late winter early spring. Summer waves are much smaller, but still good enough for beginners and in the afternoon, they can get up to double over headers.

"The seals should be gone by now, but if the seals are there don't surf," Tammy said.

"The man in the grey suit took a Moon Dog named Mitch last February out there. Andy said the place was choked with seals that day," Ricky said.

"Andy thought Mitch just went rag doll, but the water turned red with blood. Nothing ever washed up. Mitch was just gone," Tammy said.

"What did they say?" Constance asked.

"A great white took an old surfer named Mitch back in early April; around here we call any man in good shape that started surfing in the 60's Moon Dog. Rag doll means to majorly wipe out," Elaine said.

"Old surfers with bellies are called grey Bellies. Mitch was epic though, still a hard body. He was part of the tribe. We miss him. That is why it is a bad idea to surf among seals," Tammy said.

"The land lord may ask for the rent anywhere around here, but seals attract sharks," Rick said. Great White sharks are referred to as the landlord.

"I see, I could always use the helicopter to scout it out first," Constance said.

"That would be good," Elaine said.

"Can Rick and I come along?" Tammy asked.

"Sure we can give you the make-overs on the way," Constance said.

"Melanie can you watch the shop, please," Tammy said as we were leaving.

"I got it, have fun Mom," Melanie said.

"We probably won't be home for a few days," Tammy said.

"You can have Steve come and help you if you want," Tammy said.

Now our party was carrying six boards back to the launch. The four Constance had purchased and Rick and Tammy's boards as well. We stopped by the boardwalk to buy some fried artichoke hearts. When we reached the launch, we climbed down the stairs from the main pier. The launch was tied to a lower pier floating on the sea. The main pier was on pile driven poles high enough not to be affected by the tide. Rick supervised the loading of the boards.

"We don't want them to get a Chinese wax job," Rick said.

Wax on the bottom of the board. Wax on the bottom slows down the performance of the board. Sex wax is for giving your feet grip on the top of the board.

Beverley took all our board shorts and we were nude as tourists gawked at us from the pier high above. Tammy did not subjugate Rick to this, but the rest of us relished the exposure. I know I did. I was proud of my enhanced manhood.

We were soon safely aboard the Felicity Adele, without being arrested. We weighed anchor and went to sea after Angela and Marvin had returned to their sailing yacht. The plan was to link up again at the island. The Felicity Adele was faster than the sailing yacht and not subject to the wind. We gave Rick and Tammy a makeover on the way. It gave the usual results. Tammy had started as a "B" cup and now was an "E" cup. Rick was average and now had nine full inches. Constance confiscated their clothes; she seemed to be growing more power hungry. I wondered if I should intervene, but I really liked watching her control people.

Rick and Tammy seemed to be having fun as Constance ordered Dyson to do Tammy and Rick to do Willow. True to their word, they did not bat an eye. They were definitely swingers. Willow loved Rick's hard 9 inches as it piston in and out of her box. Tammy was not complaining about Dyson's hard thick shaft either. I knew what was coming and was waiting for it. When the shot their respective loads, Constance ordered the two men to switch places and clean out one another's seed. I was not sure Rick would comply. He licked out Dyson's seed without complaint.

"I never tasted another man's cum before, but Dyson's is tasty," Rick said.

"Rick's cum tastes good as well," Dyson said.

"Pleasure has altered each of your seed's taste. Normal semen does not taste that good," Constance said. Little did they know that every time they ate cum Constance controlled them even more!

"Would you be willing to suck each other off to get more?" Beverley asked. She was just nasty.

"You are so perverted Beverley," Constance said smiling.

"I just know what I want to see happen," Beverley said grinning back.

"That is a little too much for me," Dyson said.

"Would you rick?" Constance asked.

"No, I am straight," Rick, said.

"Order them to do it. It would be so hot," Tammy said. Tammy was just as nasty as Beverley was.

"I want you two to suck each other off 69," Constance said.

"No way," Rick said. Once they eat, enough cum the men will.

"Alright fill the girls up again and lick it out of them," Constance said. They each filled their own woman's sex with goo and licked it out as ordered. The two women climaxed and so did every woman linked to Willow. The men enjoying the pleasure flavored pearly goo. Not realizing how they were sealing their fate.

Later that day the felicity Adele anchored off an island 85 miles south of Monterey. The island was about two miles long and partially forested. It was uninhabited by man and mostly populated by shore birds. Walter inflated the zodiac so we could safely go ashore. Constance and I took a quick flight in the helicopter to insure no sharks were there. It was all clear. I loved being Constance's naked wingman. She flew low over the island and the helicopter startled the wild life below. Wild boars and birds scattered as we buzzed the mountainous island.