Pederastic Eromenos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers

Finally I could no longer take it, and I exploded. I do not remember the details, how many blasts or details like that. All I remember was that I had finished, and yet Jean had not removed his mouth from around me. He swallowed, I was stunned, and I could not believe it. This was greatest sexual experience of my life, only my second, but little did I know far more pleasures to top this were soon to come.

Jean got and took a step back, looking down over me, and said that he hoped that had relaxed me. I told yes, still trying to catch my breath. A minute later, I stood up on ever so shaky legs and walked back to the position that Jean had requested. After giving me further directions as to how he wanted me to pose, we started the process. Working for several hours, only taking a few breaks to let me sit for a moment, Jean finished just around lunch time. He did not want to show me just yet, he said that we would continue later, as he had a few finishing touches left to make.

We had lunch with me still in the nude, Jean did not seem to mind, and then we went back to his painting. Jean finally finished just after two o'clock, when he showed me his creation, I was stunned. Jean was a very good artist, and he had painted me in a very favorable light, you could tell there was real feeling behind very brush stroke.

With the weather outside finally clearing up a bit to just a drizzle, I retired to the bathroom to freshen up and finally dress for the day. Upon returning I found Jean still admiring his new work of art, he told me that he would have it shipped home, back to France with great care. At that moment, I realized that our relationship would be a different one, something that I would have to discover as it went along. Still I wanted to be no place else, but with Jean for that magical weekend.

Seeing that I had arrived back, Jean told me that he had a wonderful idea, he knew of a little Italian restaurant hidden away on Long Island in a small town called Garden City. Jean and I had discussed food the night before, and I had mentioned that I liked Italian food, better than French. I was happy that he was not insulted, but we had always been honest with one another, Jean on the other hand listened and knew just how to treat me.

We took a cab to Penn Station then caught the Long Island Railroad to a stop just a few miles away from the restaurant. Another short cab ride away and we arrived at the place. It was tucked away, hidden in a small neighborhood, next to a craft shop. With the houses, mostly older surrounding the place, I knew that either someone had brought Jean here before or he really sought out a private place for us.

I quietly asked Jean how he knew of the place, when he were walking in, he mentioned that he had been a guest as a colleagues daughters graduation dinner held there. The place was small, but the tables were spread out for a little privacy. The staff on the other hand catered to our every bite, so we really did not have the chance to talk about the things that I wanted to. Dinner was great, when we finished they called a cab and we returned to Jean's apartment in reverse order of our original trip.

Once back at Jean's place, the night had cleared up, so he suggested a short walk. Two blocks away from his place was a small man made park, more like a parking lot with a few small trees and some dirt, but it did offer a bench to sit on. The night had a slight chill to it, but nothing the would ruin the evening. We sat in the park and talked for about an hour, we had lucked out and had the place all to ourselves.

Jean reached out and took hold of my hand early on during our talk, something that looking back on I realize would have caused me some confusion even 24 hours prior to that time, yet at that moment it seems natural. Jean took the lead and if reading my mind, kept getting me to ask every question that he somehow knew I needed an answer to. Not to transcribe an entire evening, but we address the following topics.

Jean told me that he had a great fondness for me, and that he could not believe that someone like me would be interest in him, funny because up to this point I had always believed that it was I who was lucky. He mentioned that when he had to return to his country in a few months, that we would take every step to keep our relationship going, if I was willing; of course at that moment I was.

When sex entered the conversation Jean seemed to know all the right things to say to me, as I was still a virgin I guess you could say, except for our prior oral and manual fun. He told me not to worry, that we would only move as fast I was comfortable with, and only go as far as I wanted. I knew then, what I wanted. He ended up making out like a couple of teenagers for a few minutes, then we broke away to return to his apartment, the night that offered to change my entire life awaited.

Chapter 3

To this day, I remember that night like no other. I know what we did, how we did it, and especially all of the feelings. It was almost like an out of body experience. I was there, enjoying it all, yet at the same time it was like I was standing over us detailing the whole event with my heart.

Jean and I had a very difficult time, not touching one another as we entered his apartment building. Yet as Jean was viewed as a respected businessman we had to maintain a certain distance, I do not think that anyone who saw Jean would have thought of his interest in me, or any man for that matter. We did manage to accomplish our task, but once we reached his apartment, he could not resist kissing me once more before we entered. Anyone could have seen us, but no one was around.

As soon as the door shut, he took me into his arms, this time with more force and excitement then ever before. We approached his bed; he started to take off my clothes. My shirt, my shoes, and then finally my pants. Once again I was standing before him naked as the day I was born. Only reached down and started to stroke my already anticipating erection, foundling me like no had ever done so before.

Here I was being touched by Jean once again, and yet I have never seen him. I reached out and started to undo his pants, Jean let go of me and stepped back. He removed his jacket, unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his chest. His chest had minimal hair, more gray than black. His muscle tone still showed through, nicely for a man of his age.

He removed his expensive shoes and socks, he even removed his belt. Then as if teasing me, he unbuttoned his pants. Jean then reached out, took man hand in his, and directed me to unzip him. I did so with some quickness, if I remember correctly, I was completely taken in this moment. Finally, I grabbed hold on his pants and underwear and lowered them to the floor. I bent down to do so; looking up to Jean's awaiting cock. Jean was erect now as well, no slow build, no additional motivation needed. I looked Jean over; his lower body was a perfect as the top.

I remember at that very moment, not knowing exactly what to do next. I knew that I wanted to make love to, make that with Jean, but I was not sure what to do next. Jean directed me to the bed; we lowered together and kissed for a while. His hands roamed freely upon me, and I started to feel his chest, then I went to his back, eventually lowering to squeeze his butt.

I must confess that I am just over 6 inches fully erect, I feel so lucky even today, that Jean was my first as at time I am almost embarrassed to admit it. Jean had a nice cock, it was just over an inch more than mine, and our bodies seemed to compliment each other.

Finally when Jean started to stroke my cock, I reached out and for the first time in my life, touched another one. Before I knew it I was stroking Jean in unison with the pleasure that he was giving to me. We continued for a while, kissing and gently keeping each one in a state joy, yet not bring each other to the edge.

Jean finally broke away and started to kiss down my body, pushing me up as he went down. He took my cock into his mouth and started to suck, this time with my much vigor and passion that before. It took no time at all before I was close to the brink. Jean continued, he was gently pulling and massage my balls at the same time. Suddenly I realized that Jean was taking me into his mouth even deeper, I could feel the opening of his throat with my tip. I could take it no longer, erupted into Jean's mouth for the second time that day. I thought that Jean must have swallowed again, but he had other idea's, he hooked his arms under my legs and moved his mouth down to my butt.

I know that unlike a vagina, a man's ass does not self lubricate, but at that moment I could feel that I was sweating between my cheeks. Jean kept the pleasure coming my way, by releasing my cock from his mouth, and he started to lick and poke at my virgin open with his tongue. Soon I could feel that he was lubricating my with his saliva and my own cum. I looked down to see the top of his head bobbing up and down, as he was giving me my first rim job, though I did not know the exact title of it at the time.

After several minutes of this, and after Jean had unselfishly done everything for me, I should say even from the moment we first meant, I knew at that moment what was about to happen. Jean moved his body up so that he could see me, begging me with his eyes; all I could do was whimper as a yes. I felt Jean move the head of his penis to my opening. Our eyes locked on to one another, and suddenly I felt him begin to push. My body for some reason momentarily resisted, not my heart or mind though. Before I knew it, he was breaking through me with his tip. It hurt or should I say pricked me for just a second, but I wanted it so much at that moment that nothing would have made me stop him.

A few moments later Jean had entered me with the full head of his penis, I was no longer a boy, Jean had turned me into a man, something I have never regretted. A few gentle pushes later and suddenly his shaft was entering me. I started to feel his glory filling me up, I felt more loved at that moment, than any I can remember. Jean took his time; it must have been two or three minutes before he was all the way in. I felt that exact moment, I knew we had been joined.

Given my reactions of joy and encouragement, Jean slowly started to pull out, and then pushed back in. This went one for only a few strokes more, when I felt Jean explode his love into me. His body came down upon me, not a collapse, but more an embrace. He stayed in me for a while, just holding me. I was rock hard at this point, and as soon as he moved his body, his belly sliding against my cock, I lost it and fired onto him. Jean let out a little laugh, as this occurred. He very gently pulled out of me, I felt empty, almost as if my body regretted the fact that he was leave it. He moved up along side of me, took me into his arms and we kissed, then snuggled into a deep sleep.

Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up with a zest, energy that I truly don't recall happening before. Yes I remember times in my life before and after when I was truly excited or anticipating something, but this was quite different. I was not sure what we were going to do, but regardless I was ready to seize the day and partake in every opportunity that presented itself to me.

Jean soon woke up as I had been spending my time taking in his body, his smell, his essence. He suggested that we shower first, and then he would take us out to breakfast. He had a full day planned, and today we would do our best to get out of his apartment, he said with a chuckle. Jean wanted to take me to a few shops and other locations in his neighborhood, then to a special club that he knew of, one he told me that he was sure I had never heard of.

We showered together, helping each other get clean, but we did not engage in any direct sex during the shower. Yet as the warm water hit our bodies, and our playful touches became more direct, we finally ended up masturbating each other while under the pretense of helping the other wash his penis. He both needed the relief; I know that I especially did.

We both dressed for the day, Jean wore a nice casual outfit, which if it had come from my closet would have been considered dressy. I wore a pair of jeans and the nice polo shirt, the only one I had, most everything else I owed at the time was a t-shirt or sweater. Jean had spent his money well, he always looked dignified to me, and he knew how to carry himself.

We had breakfast that morning at a local café which was very nice. We ate and made small talk, while watching other from his neighborhood pass us by. The strange thing was the no one looked at us, I guess that I had a guilty conscious, and just assumed that everyone could tell what had happened between us the night before. Yes I know this is New York City where crazy people roam the streets and no one notices, but it was new to me, as you can tell I was still very self conscious.

Later that morning we hit several small shops near his apartment, nothing to memorable, then grabbed something from a vendor I guess you would consider lunch. Jean then mentioned that there was one more store he wanted to go to, but it was a ways from his locale. We walked about a half hour, until we came to a side street, almost an alley. Towards the end was a shop with the windows covered and only a small sign with an XXX on it. It was an adult bookstore or should I have called it an adult shop, as there were few if any real books inside.

I noticed that the sign mentioned an age limit of 21, but Jean said not to worry. We entered and the man behind the counter looked up at me, but before he said anything Jean approached him and they exchanged a few words. Next thing I know the man had a big smile on his face, and told me to tell my "friends" about his shop, and that we were welcome anytime. I let it go, as I soon realized why we were there.

Past a second of video's and plastic love dolls, was a toy section with other things as well. Jean showed me something that he was interested in buying for us, if I agreed. I would have said yes to anything that Jean requested that day, so I quickly agreed. It was a restraint kit of sorts; I had never seen anything like it. It had hand and feet restraints and the woman pictured on the box was lying on her stomach with her hands and feet bound behind her. Jean also picked out a collar and chain, he looked at me and said that he had once been at a club and saw one man leading another around with something like this on. I guess that I did not realize he was just mentioning it to me, as I have said Jean never pushed me to do anything that I was uncomfortable with, but I quietly told him that if he wanted me to wear it for him I would. This brought a tremendous look of desire, satisfaction, and lust to his face.

Jean paid for the items as I was looked at some of the other things in the store. I could not believe it but there were blow up dolls of she-males, chubby women and even a sheep that was sold as a party novelty. While this was going on, I failed to see another item that Jean purchased, but it was a nice surprise later that evening.

We walked slowly back to Jean's apartment our new purchases discreetly hidden in a dark plastic bag. Along the way we discussed many things, but sex was not one of them. Jean it seemed really enjoyed my company, and I was only too happy to spend time with someone so wonderful. Our day concluded with a few more meaningless stops, before returning to his apartment to discuss our evening plans. I must point out that I had approached the subject a few times during our walk, but Jean had conveniently misdirected the conversation.

Once back at Jeans apartment we freshened up and he asked if I was hungry or wanted to wait until later. I was fine, and once again I pushed him for an answer, "where are we going tonight"? Jean finally mentioned an underground club, he said that it was an all male club, and asked if I felt comfortable enough to attend. I asked him if that was what the leash and collar were for. He laughed, and so did I. I agreed, and he told me to change into something a bit more relaxed. I put on an older t-shirt, one which was yellow, but had a nice stitched pattern. Jean mentioned that the club was like what one would expect in the Village, but that since this one was in his neighborhood, it was not frequented by such an outlandish crowd.

We arrived a bit early; it was just after 6pm. I had never been in such a place, I had only seen what one was supposed to be like in a few comedy movies. I do not why I was surprised, but Jean knew a few people in the place. We took a table near the back as we were early. I know that I should not have been aloud in that place as I was not of age to legally drink, but again I was with Jean so all the rules seemed to go out the window. Jean ordered drinks for us, and since I was not sure what to order, I just said a screwdriver. We were soon joined by a friend of Jean's another Frenchman named Claude. Claude was there stag, and he seemed envious that Jean was there with me. Was it me, or my age? I am still not sure. Claude only stayed with us for a few minutes; he soon left to approach another man he knew who had just entered the place. Jean asked me what I thought of Claude, I said that I guess he was nice, but I was thinking that he did not even begin to compare to Jean.

We sat there for a while, Jean had a second drink while I was still fidgeting with me first, too much vodka for my taste. Finally the place started to fill up as the evening progressed. I started to see people coming in dressed in leather, chains, and ones with too tight jeans, boots and cowboy hats. Some men had the shirts off, and one even took his pants off and was dancing between two larger men in only his underwear.

I was just taken aback by this all, not offended, just in a foreign environment from what I was used to. After a while I finally turned to Jean and asked him a question that up to now had actually never entered my mind. I asked Jean when he knew he was gay, and how did he start, as up till that weekend I had never even harbored the thought of being with another man. In fact I doubt that at that point in my life, I would have been with any other man, but Jean.

He was real honest with me and told me that he had feelings for other boys when he was finishing up his A-levels in a private school. He told me that he had never acted upon his feelings with anyone, and that it was actually not until a trip to the coast that he picked up another man, it actually occurred on a beach. He did not go into details, I has happy about that, I guess you can tell it would have made me jealous of sorts. He went on about his life, he had been in and out of a few semi-serious relationships, but had concentrated most of his adult life on furthering his career. Being so young at that point I did not realize what he was actually saying, I do know Jean did regret not having developed a true partner during his life.

Over the next couple hours we had ordered a couple of sandwiches to eat, Jean had a few more drinks; I had changed over to a few sodas. Finally as the clock approached ten, things started to liven up. Soon I would understand why Jean was so excited to have me go to the club with him. The music around this time became louder, more men were arriving, and many started to dance. During this time, our table was approached by a number of people; some Jean knew some he quickly dismissed.

Things started to become a little wilder, as what I witnessed next, absolutely stunned me. I noticed two men around the bar drop to their knees, followed by another, before I knew it the three were giving blow jobs to the men they were with. People around us also started to remove articles of clothing too, there were more individuals going shirtless, one even was walking around in only chaps. He was with a large man, almost twice his size, who was dressed in blue jeans and had on a leather top of sorts. Jean asked me if I was uncomfortable, and if so we could leave. I told him know that I was okay, but he could tell that I was not sure, so he quickly assured me that he would make sure that no one bothered me.

RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers