Pederastic Eromenos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers

As things progressed that night I understood why this club was an underground one, I could see why they would not want to attract attention. When I went to the men's room, there were more people involved in various sexual activities, than those using the facilities. Finally around 11, and after a least a half dozen drinks, Jean asked me to dance. I am a terrible dancer, but I just moved along to the music. Before I knew it Jean moved in close, and at that very moment, the music went slow. His hands were all over my body, and by the time the sound was half way through, he were making out in the middle of the dance floor.

Not long afterwards, an older gentleman who Jean knew approached us, telling Jean that a private room in the back was open. Jean led us to the room, and before I knew it, Jean's friend was closing and locking the door. Jean introduced us, his friends name was Richard, and they did business with one another from time to time. The room had what looked like and examination table, but covered in leather. Two chairs and a beach completed the room, there were no windows, and it was very private. The walls were covered with a black paint, so the light that hung down from the ceiling did not do too much except for the area with the table.

Jean turned to me and asked if I was up for something a little adventurous. I said yes, wondering what he had in mind. Jean smiled, and asked me to get undressed if I did not mind. Richard at this point sat in one of the chairs, just observing. I had dismissed him by then, as I was completely focused on Jean. I stripped down to nothing, and Jean took my clothes and folded them nicely and put then on the bench. He asked me to hop up on the table, and then he took a step back and removed his clothing, while never taking his eyes off of me.

Jean approached me and we started to kiss, his hands moved down my body and started to massage my erection. Soon he started to gently push me onto my back; I got the picture and lay back for him. Jean then reminded me of our purchase from earlier in the day, he winked at me, and I blushed. Jean turned and Richard produced the restraints, and walked them over to us. Jean asked me once more if I was okay with this, and I said yes. He first bound my hands, then my feet, he hooked everything to a central set of hooks and suddenly I was lying back with my hands & feet together and my ass exposed.

Jean then asked Richard to hand him a tube which was filled with a sex lube. Jean rubbed a tremendous amount all over his cock, then applied some to his finger, which he then penetrated me with. Slowly he worked his finger into me, slowly pulling around the sides of my hole. When he thought that I was ready, he just approached and started to push into me. It took me a second to get comfortable, once Jean saw this; he started to thrust into me with great abandon. His fucking was with a lot more lust, than it had been the previous night.

I guess with the lube greasing his cock, he was able to last longer, as he did not cum after a few thrusts. Jean was able to keep fucking me for what seemed like an hour (though I know it was nowhere near that long). He finally told me to get ready, and with one final push he exploded into me. That most amazing thing happened to me at that exact moment; I exploded all over my chest too. Jean had not touched my cock, just fucking my ass and yet I came too. I was in heaven.

Jean pulled out, leaned down and kissed me. He then took a step back, as I was still bound in a very vulnerable position. Jean asked if I minded rewarding Richard? I did not want to have sex with Richard, but before I could protest, Jean explained the Richard was a cum slut. I was not sure what that meant, but Richard approached me and started to lick and suck my ass, sucking up Jean's cum that was escaping my ass. It was alright I guess, but not something I really cared for.

While Richard cleaned the cum from my ass, Jean wiped his cock clean and got dressed. He then came over to me, and unbound my legs from the central hook. He then had me get down from the table, and took off the rest of the restraints. I was going to get dressed, but Jean asked me if I minded not doing so. I thought that we would be in the room a little longer so I said yes. Next Jean produced the collar and chain, placed it around my neck and we followed Richard out of the room.

As we reentered the club, everyone stopped to look at us, I could tell they knew what we had just done. Richard left us, as Jean brought me to the table and we sat down. Jean kept a hold of the chain and pretty soon more and more of Jean's friends came up to us to ask about me. A number asked if I was available, Jean made it know in no uncertain terms that I was not.

We both had another drink, I needed one as I was very nervous and embarrassed being naked in front of so many people. Just after midnight they cleared the dance floor, and soon a show of sort started. A few couples went onto the floor, and soon most were blowing each other, while one couple featured a tall heavier set man, bending over any being fucked my a much slimmer Asian man. The crowd cheered as one by one each couple finished.

Next to my surprise, Jean got up and led me out to the floor. There he stopped and dropped to his knees. I guess it shocked everyone that it was he not I who went down. It took me a minute due to my nervousness, but soon I was hard as Jean was giving me a tremendous blow job. I was able to last a lot longer, and soon I place my hand on the back of Jean's head, directing him. I was in ecstasy, as I exploded down Jean's throat. Jean swallowed it all, to the cheers of the excited crowd.

We retired back to our table and Jean asked if I was ready to leave. I said yes, I still had boundless energy, but I longed for a more intimate setting. I front of everyone I dressed and Jean removed the collar. This caused a few to grown, but I was not really paying attention. By the time I was finished dressing, everyone was back paying attention to whoever they were paired up with that night. Jean collected our things, placing them back into a discreet bag that Richard had given him and we called a cab. Soon we were back at Jean's apartment, finally alone again, just how I liked it.

Chapter 5

It was just after one in the morning when we returned to Jean's apartment. The first thing that he did was take me into his arms and kiss me very deeply. We then sat down and Jean explained that Richard had dropped by his apartment earlier that night to grab the restraints and collar that we had forgotten. I asked him if he and Richard had ever, and he said once or twice, but it was nothing special. I asked him about the room at the club and Jean told me that he had never utilized it before, but had fantasized about doing so, but never in his wildest dreams was it with someone as special as me. He always knew the right thing to say.

We had soon shed our clothes and were headed to Jean's bed. I sat down first and as Jean approached me, I decided that I wanted to show Jean how special he was to me. As he stood I reached out and took hold of his penis. I had never thought that I would be doing this, but I moved in closer to take him into my mouth. I do not know what I was expecting, but it did not taste bad, in fact it had no real taste at all. It is hard to explain, but what else can I say, I was immature.

I took the head in and started to lick around the top. Soon as the saliva in my mouth started to go into overdrive, I was slurping him into me; sucking for all that I was worth. Jean's reaction told me that I was doing a good job, no accidental biting, or scraping against my teeth. I continued to suck Jean, it took a while, but I could soon feel his penis really start to tense up. I stopped for a second, and took him out of my mouth, I then not knowing (but had seen it in a porno) started to lick at his balls. Jean soon directed me to take in back into my mouth, and he started to move his hips, he had taken over doing the real work. Next thing I know Jean lets out a small yell and I feel it hitting the back of my mouth and dripping down to my tongue. It was warm, and it did not taste like I had expected. I was not thrilled by it, nor repulsed. I quickly swallowed, more so to get it out of my mouth, but from Jean's reaction when he bent over and sucked the air out of my lungs with his kiss, I knew that I had done my job.

We both lied down on the bed, and I with a full hard on moved on top of Jean. I was soon kissing him all over, and I started to move a hand down and massage his ass. Jean reached out and took my rod in his hand and started to pump me, but I wanted more. I tried to move Jean so that I was between his legs, but he stopped me. Jean told me that he was essentially a top, and had not taken it in an awful long time. Wow, at that moment, I never knew that some gay men were not what I now know as versatile. I was kind of disappointed, as I loved when Jean mounted me, I felt so loved, so sexual.

Jean moved around on the bed and suddenly we were in a 69 position. Jean took me into his mouth, the pleasure was intense. Not having anything to do lying with my face only inches from his cock, I took his semi-soft penis into my mouth and in no time it was ready for more action. I could not believe it; I had never sucked a man's cock before, and now I was doing it twice in only minutes.

Jean and I continued giving each other oral pleasure; I finished first, emptying everything I had into Jean's mouth. I then shifted my body so that I was actually lying on top of Jean. I continued to take him into my mouth over and over, sucking him in, in a piston like motion. Having just come, it took Jean a while and my mouth was getting tired. Finally Jean climaxed, there was a little that entered my mouth, but no where near as much as earlier. Having done so earlier, I simply swallowed my loves juices.

There I said it, a strange transformation had taken place with me, I had went from wide eyed college freshman to someone who had fallen in love with a much older man, in only a few weeks. In fact I had went to Jean's apartment that weekend with only a fondness for this man, I guess you could say a crush (though I was not truly conscious of it) and now I had fallen in love.

We snuggled up with one another and went to sleep, ending an almost perfect day. I would have to leave Jean tomorrow, but at that moment, I just enjoyed the closeness the comfort of being in his arms.

Chapter 6

The next morning we awoke just before noon. I hoped out of bed to use the bathroom, and Jean followed me in. Once I was ready, I turned around to see Jean starting the shower. I entered with him, and just stood there as he washed my entire body. I returned the favor, and then Jean turned off the shower without once making any sexual advances towards me.

I was drying myself off, a little disappointed that we had just showered, when Jean approached me from behind and started to kiss the back of my neck. His hands began to feel my chest, then his fingers started to pull at my nipples, he had never done that before. Then with a gentle push, I was up against his sink. Jean dropped to his knees, spread by butt cheeks and started to penetrate me with his tongue. This lasted a couple of minutes as he also reached around and slowly started to stroke my cock. Next Jean gave me a little shove forward, he stood then let the weight of his body push me over even more.

Jean reached over and grabbed some hand lotion and used it to grease his cock, I knew what was coming. Jean entered me and to my surprise it hurt a little, I guess my skin was a little dry after just being so wet. Within a few thrusts, the joy returned and Jean continued his assault. Considering this was not my first time, Jean put more force into his fucking; he was bringing his cock almost all of the way out, and then shoving it in with force. A few times be brought it 99.9% out where I felt just the very tip teasing my opening, then he would ram it all the way back in. Jean lasted a good while, and then with grunt louder than I had ever heard him before, he emptied into me. This was a great way to start my morning, my new lover, my first taking me with great lust.

Jean pulled out of me, and then turned me around. Before I knew it he was down on his knees devouring my cock, almost swallowing me whole. This was different from before, this was sex between two lovers, not a soft tender gift to a very young partner. I did not last but over a minute or two and I blasted into his mouth. Jean took it all in, and then rose to kiss me. To my surprise he had not swallowed and as we kissed, he passed some it back to me. We broke away from each other, and emptied what was in our mouths into our stomachs, I wondered if that was my breakfast.

Jean asked me not to dress; we then ate, and then watched a little TV. Football was on, but Jean was not into it, it was not a game that he was familiar with. After a while Jean pulled me by the arm and led me over to his bed. He said that he needed me one more time, as it was the middle of the afternoon by then.

I lied down on my back, and spread my legs for him; I must have looked like a total slut. This was something only three days before I had never done; now I was willingly doing so upon even the slightest request from Jean. Jean mounted me and fucked me hard for a good ten minutes; he was amazing (as if he wasn't always). Jean finally came inside me again, and rolled off me, for the first time showing signs of being exhausted. I lied there with my legs still spread for a while as some of Jean dripped out of my ass. I did not want the feeling to end, but alas I eventually went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned Jean was getting dressed and I had to pack up, unfortunately our weekend was coming to a close and I had to get back to school. Jean and I kissed passionately for a long while before ever exiting his door. He retired downstairs to the parking garage and placed my things into his car. Yet before we drove away, Jean got a nasty grin on his face and looking around seeing no one, he asked me to take down my jeans. Jean then buried his face in my crotch and gave me another blow job. I was surprised and extremely excited all at once. The chance that someone could come by and catch us, made it that much more pleasurable. I sat back and enjoyed what he was doing, until I climaxed. Jean used his tongue to clean me up, and then I pulled my pants back up as Jean pulled out of the garage.

Jean asked if I minded him driving me back to school, instead of taking the bus, I did not turn down his offer. It took just over two hours to reach the college, and he pulled up to my dorm. Always astute, Jean acted as straight as possible and helped me carry my bags into the dorm. When I got to my room I was alone as usual, well not usual, Jean was there. Jean explained that he just wanted to see my room, but unfortunately with everyone roaming the halls we did not dare shut my door, so we could not cap off the weekend with one more fuck. After a few minutes he said goodbye and told me that he would call me later in the week and we could discuss further what we had talked about on the ride home.

With a heavy heart I watched Jean walk out of my dorm room, down the hall and out to his car. I unpacked and gathered up my clothes to go do a load of laundry, I needed something to get me out of my room, I did not want to be alone. Yet as my luck would have it, I was the only one doing laundry on a Sunday night.

That night I was all alone in my room and once I was sure that my roommate was not coming home, my hand slipped into my pajamas and I masturbated several times, thinking back on all the experiences that Jean and I had shared the incredible weekend. I also thought back to what we had discussed on our drive home. Jean would have to be leaving to go back home in a few weeks and wanted to know if I could come and visit him in France over the semester break. I hoped that my parents did not object, but on the other hand I needed to come up with a good excuse to explain why some older businessman was paying for me to travel overseas for a few weeks.

The greatest weekend of my life had concluded, but at least I knew that Jean and I would be seeing more of each other in the weeks and months to cum!

This was my first story, please let me know what you thought of it. If I receive enough positive responses, I will write additional stories detailing more sexual adventures between my older lover and I.

RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers