Pedestrian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie jerked me off and I tensed up, begging her not to stop. It went all over my tie-dyed tee shirt. Julie watched. It felt so good when Julie made me come. I played with her breasts until my cock was soft.

"Good submarine races. I didn't know they went on in the afternoon."

The hot little lady who reminded me of Simka on Taxi was almost home. It was an old brick house with the yard kept nice. A light blue VW Beetle was in the driveway. I noticed a roadside mailbox.

Julie pushed the car door open. Julie didn't get out right away, she was looking off in the distance. "You going to get home okay?" she asked. She was looking in her black purse.

"Yeah." Then I looked off in my distance. I said "Julie, you should have never let me kiss you. But you didn't know."

"I didn't know what, Ray?" Julie asked.

"No, it isn't anything bad." I looked at Julie again, memorizing her face. "Makes me fall in love. Sometimes it does."

I leaned across a fine engineering application cars have today, the fucking storage compartment. I pulled Julie's lips to my own, kissed her hard.

Kiss ended, Julie looked at me and said, "Ray, kissing happens to be something I like. Good or bad, a kiss happens and its over. Like shooting your rockets. But it's good. It was very good."

......

12