Pee Fun at the Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
Pee Fun with Kathy at the Beach.
2.3k words
4.52
72.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a relaxing day. The beachfront hotel was central to shopping and sightseeing and we had spent the better part of the day just leisurely walking around the area. We had returned about 4:30p to the hotel and were relaxing on lounge chairs in our bathing suits on the semi private patio outside of our first floor room. In the distance in front and to the left was a spa that was being occupied by a few couples. Farther out, the waves were falling onto the white sandy beach as it stretched out for miles in both directions. The sun was getting low in the sky and its warmth felt good on our skins as we sat there. In our hands were two freshly made margaritas from the pool bar just out of view to the left. Ah, this was the life.

The spa looked inviting and Kathy suggested we take advantage of it as soon as at least one of the couples left. Twenty minutes and half a margarita later, both couples had left, leaving us with the spa to ourselves. We got up out of the chairs, walked over to the spa and got in. The warm water and the feel of the jets were almost mesmerizing as we each took up positions in the spa across from each other. The sun was now very low in the sky and was beginning to turn orange as it dipped close to the ocean horizon. The few puffy white clouds turned orange as the sun just touched the horizon. It was pretty to watch as it slowly sank into the ocean, shimmering on the waves till it disappeared.

As the last sliver of sun went below the horizon, so did the last of the margaritas making their way past our lips. Another couple looked to be on their way to join us in the spa and Kathy and I we decided we had enough. Kathy patted herself dry with one of the towels available there at the spa. I died off slightly as well and we started toward the pool bar for another round of refreshing margaritas. Half way to the bar, Kathy decided she wanted to go put one of the thick, plush, white hotel bathrobes on and asked if I'd mind picking up the drinks and meeting her back on the lounge chairs on our patio. Cool with me I replied, and was off to the bar as Kathy walked off for the room.

When I arrived back at the room, Kathy was lounging in the chair, looking out toward the ocean, listening to the waves on the sand. I handed her a margarita and took my place in the chair next to her. People walked along the pathway between the beach and us and another couple joined the one already in the spa. Nobody was paying any particular attention to anything but rather enjoying the evening and the approaching darkness. Discussion and laughter could be heard but the waves on the sand were the dominant sound. A half and hour went by and as with before, half a margarita has been consumed by us both. Kathy began to say something and then stopped, mumbled nah, and then took another sip of the margarita. Curious, I asked what she had started to say? Oh, you know said Kathy, I was just thinking how fun it would be to make love right here, right now, in front of all these people who would be none the wiser if we did it discretely. As erotic as the thought of it might have been, I talked myself out of it and commented that we'd for sure get caught. Oh well, Kathy finished.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your perspective, 20 minutes later the margaritas had started to affect my judgment. I sat up, leaned over and took Kathy's hand, pulling her toward me in the process. She sat up and then I asked her to stand up, She complied and moved around beside me then opened her bathrobe revealing that she already taken her swim suit off. The tan lines showed up nicely against her luscious golden body. She muttered "you like?" as she straddled the chair, and sat on my legs about where the bottom hem line was on my bathing suit. She spread the bathrobe as wide apart as possible, revealing her wonderful naked body to me. Her nipples were hard as rocks and the butterfly design of her nicely shaven pubic hair was awesome as I took in the sight of her that I never got tired of. Being the tease that she always was, Kathy rocked back slightly, took her finger, slipped it down between her legs and slowly moved it in and out of what must have been by now be a very wet pussy. God did I love watching her play with herself. After about a minute, she moved the finger from her pussy to her mouth and sucked all of the sweet nectar from it, not even offering any to me. At this point, I was hard and she could clearly see it in the bulge in my bathing suit.

Kathy leaned in and whispered I can help you with that if you want. Even before I answered, she had slipped the top of my bathing suit off of my hips and down my legs toward her. My dick was pointing skyward as she rose slowly trying not to attract too much attention in the process. With one hand she held my dick steady as she glided down onto it with her very warm, very wet pussy. She began rhythmically moving, rocking her hips, slowly, deliberately, each time pressing her pelvis hard into me on the forward motion stroke. She began to moan as her face revealed her obvious pleasure. Back and forth, back and forth, each stroke brought both of us closer to climax. People still strolled in between us and the beach, and I had noticed that one more new couple had joined the party in the spa, yet I hoped none were the wiser to what was going on close to them. As Kathy got closer to an orgasm, she closed her eyes, grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together hard just before mumbling oh shit, oh shit, ahhhhh, as she came. Her body quivered and shuddered and she came a second time again her legs tensing up then relaxing. She continued to rock back and forth, very slowly now, savoring the moment, seemingly wanting it to last forever.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me as she leaned in and asked if I made it too. I replied no but that is was OK because it looked like she had enough fun for the both of us. No worries she said and whispered that she would take care of that. Kathy rocked back and off of my still hard dick and now sat again lower on my legs as she grabbed it and began to stroke it. It was wet with the liquid of her love as her hand glided effortlessly up and down the shaft, trying each time to coax the white cum out of it. Two minutes into the masterful stroking, I let her know that I was going to cum and she begin to pick up the pace, focusing her efforts on the head of my now throbbing dick. Moments later I came, the hot sticky discharge hitting her just below her breasts with the second round hitting her just above the wonderful butterfly carved out of her pussy hair. She reached down with her free hand and offered the first string to me. I took it savoring the taste on my tongue before swallowing it. She took the second string for herself, and cleaned every bit of it off her fingers with her tongue, then leaned down and sucked the last of the cum off the head of my throbbing, sensitive dick.

As we sat there enjoying the moment, we heard the sliding glass door of the room next door open and a young man's and woman's voice as their lounge chairs were adjusted a bit. Our view was blocked by a faux bamboo panel, but we could hear them sit down and begin to talk about what they wanted to do tomorrow. They were apparently completely oblivious to us being next door and to what has just transpired. Kathy then leaned forward, kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear, there is just one more thing if it is OK with you. I have to, well, pee.

As she said the words, I felt the exquisite warmth of her pee on my legs as it hit the top, then rolled down the inner and outer parts of my leg. The sound of her peeing got louder as she began to relieve herself full force. I silently wondered about the people next door but was so involved in the moment, that I did not care as the warm wet pee began to splash and puddle underneath the lounge chair. Just as I had begun to get hard again, Kathy stopped suddenly, looked at me and smiled that wicked nasty smile I loved so much. I began to question her as to why she stopped, but as the words started to come out, of my mouth, she leaned back, rose slightly, spread her pussy lips apart ever so slightly and resumed peeing. She was now aiming quite effectively at my rock hard dick. The unmistakable noise of her peeing, previously at least partially silenced by contact with my legs, was loud to the point where I know the neighbors could hear.

Between the splashing on the increasingly wet floor, and the tell tale pee noise a woman makes, I heard the neighbors stop talking. Seconds later, a giggle came from the other side of the wall, then more conversation. They obviously knew what was going on but were not curious enough to check it out. Kathy continued unabated to wet my dick with her pee until I watched her empty the last of her bladder on me. When she had finished, she took her index finger and with a wiping motion, removed the last of the pee drips onto her finger. As she did this, she leaned forward again offering her wet finger to me. I took it into my mouth and sucked the last of the salty nectar from it.

Kathy began to reposition herself and sat down on my chest with her gorgeous pussy barely an inch from my lips. I raised my head slightly and met her warm wet pussy with my lips and began to kiss her gently, then firmly. My tongue slid smoothly over her clitoris and I could feel its hardness, taste the slight saltiness of her pee and the wonderment of the juices of her love. It was a magnificent taste and I took it all in as I continued now with more vigor working my tongue deep into her pussy and out and around her clitoris. I looked up at her face for a moment and saw the evidence of ecstasy. Several minutes passed and she began to faintly moan as I once again became concerned about the neighbors, just on the other side of the partition. Their conversation was broken as if they were trying to have a conversation but yet intrigued and curious about what must be unfolding right beside them. Kathy moaned again, this time louder as my tongue on her clitoris drove her to the point of orgasm. As if to silence herself, she placed her hand over her mouth but it was too late and a whimper came out, even louder yet.

I considered stopping but she was clearly close so decided to complete what I began. I felt her leg muscles tighten against my sides, then loosen, then tighten again signaling her impending orgasm. With my tongue deep inside of her, she exploded. Her body quivered and she cried out oh god before she could again put her hand over your mouth to quiet herself. Kathy's legs remained tight into my sides for what seemed like minutes before she and her quivering body relaxed allowing her to put her full weight on my chest. There was nothing but quiet as she and I stared at each other in the light of the decorative lamps throughout the area. The conversation next to us had stopped and I wondered if the neighbors had gone in, or were still there, having vicariously lived out a fantasy of their own.

I looked up at Kathy, and placed my hands on her sides. God how I love you I whispered as she moved backward along my body and again sat on my legs before bending down so that our lips could meet. As they did, our tongues danced together in our mouths, passionately, sensuously, tasting each other and the fluids of our passion. She lifted her head a bit and for a moment just looked into my eyes as she said thank you, that was awesome. We kissed again and she sat up, the partially wet bathrobe still on. She then closed the bathrobe hiding her wonderful breasts and delightful pussy in the process. You had better pull your swimsuit up she whispered as she began to stand up. With that, I slid my thoroughly wet trunks back on and stood up with her on the pee soaked floor. We both proceeded to dry our hands on the terry cloth bathrobe and then took a few steps to the end of the patio where we just stood there looking out into the dimly lit surroundings and dark ocean in the distance. I wrapped my arms around her and as we stood there, saying nothing, the neighbors opened the sliding glass door and stepped inside. I hope they enjoyed it Kathy murmured looking again at me with that wicked nasty smile.

To be continued