Pee on My Pussy!

Story Info
Her hot pee hitting my pussy drives me insane...
903 words
4.34
79k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our wet-and-messy foodplay in the back yard, Blue and I rinsed off with the garden hose. Yes, we have a garden hose, but we live in the desert. No garden. No grass...but if any shows up, I'm ready to water it!

Sure, like that will happen. Oh well, somehow, it just made sense to have a garden hose.

Blue's body looked incredible with all the water streaming down over it! I wrapped her with my arms, holding her ass and pulling her to me...her mouth met mine and we kissed very deeply, our tongues trying to fuck each other...

I was still holding the hose...the nozzle was not on it...I held her ass and aimed it right between her cheeks. She jumped and screamed into my mouth!

"SUNNY! STOP!!"

I laughed, turned off the water and dropped the hose, then purposely fell backward onto a lounge chair, playfully pulling her down on top of me. She straddled my body, her pussy resting on my tummy...it felt soooooooo hot on my skin...

She laid down flat on top of me and kissed me some more. I slid my hands to her ass and dug my nails in her skin, purring for her when she tongue-fucked my mouth...

"My Blue...baby wants to suck your pussy...please feed it to me? Please?"

"Noooooooo...not right now, baby...I have to pee real bad! Let me go do that, and I'll meet you in the shower...I shall then feed baby all the Bluepussy she wants, or as much as I can stand! Okay?"

Blue sat up, her pussy still on my tummy. I gripped her hips and held her down...

"Nope! Baby isn't letting go of you! I don't want you to leave!"

"Sunny...come on...I have to."

I held her hips tighter, her pussy pressed on my tummy...

"No way! You're going nowhere!"

"Sunny! You're going to make me pee on you!"

"Hmmmmmm...I might like that!"

I held her hips and moved her around on my wet body, her hot pussy rubbing on my skin.

"Sunny! No! I'm not doing that! In the shower, I might, but not out here!"

I had to tease her some more...

"Ooooooooooo...all of your pee...flowing all over me! How nice!"

Blue was now gripping my body with her thighs...I could feel her thighs trembling from her trying to hold her pee in...

"Sunny! Fuck no! I swear, I'll pee on you! I mean it!"

"Yes! Will your hot pee flow down over my pussy? Because that might make me cum!"

"Sunny! You're crazy!"

"Maybe I am!"

Blue grabbed my long hair...kept holding it and pulled hard on it. I kept a firm grip on her hips, grinding her pussy on my firm tummy. Her body started shaking and she arched her back, leaning her head back...her ass muscles tightened real hard...she started fucking her pussy on my tummy and screaming...

Oh my goodness! Was she cumming? Fuck yes!

"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FUCK! CUMMING BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

"Oh, yes yes yes! Cum for your baby!"

With her body in a mass of hard spasms, Blue came...and came...and came in an earth-shaking orgasm! Her luscious cum flowed all over me!

When her forever-orgasm ended, I bent my knees and raised them...she laid back against my thighs, breathing heavily, her pretty pussy still sloppy-wet and oozing cum on my tummy. I was smiling at her while rubbing her cum all over my breasts, my shoulders and patting it on my cheeks...

"Sunny? Baby? Still have to pee...you didn't forget that, right?"

"How could I forget, sweetheart? Your lovely pussy lips are quivering from you trying to hold it...THAT is so fucking hot!"

Blue was really restless...her thigh muscles were tight, and yes, I could SEE her pussy lips quivering. Blue was struggling to hold her pee, now...but, she was looking at me and smiling...oh, she was up to something...

"Okay, now I REALLY have to go pee, baby!"

"Oh, I really think you should stay right here!"

Then, she had a devilish look on her face...

"Well...okay..."

She spread my knees and started to slide backward between them...I just let her, curious to see what was happening. She got on her knees between my legs and grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs and pushing my feet waaaaaaay back. (I told you I'm her slutty bad girl)

Blue, then, did something I've never had done before...

She peed on my pussy!

I screamed in utter and complete delight AND CAME SO FUCKING HARD!!

Blue tried to concentrate her pee on my clit...she mostly succeeded! It was a feeling I've never had before...it felt so hot on my pussy! Blue finished peeing, and I FINALLY finished cumming...I just laid there, completely spent. Blue crawled on top of me and I wrapped my arms and legs around her...

"Told you I was going to pee on you, baby!"

"Know what? Deep down, I wanted you to! I LOVE being your slutty fucktoy and I'm glad you did!"

Blue stood up and took my hand, pulling me to my feet.

"Come on, fucktoy...let's go take a shower...then, we'll dry each other off and you can make me cum all over your body."

"YES! I shall wear your cum and lots of musk oil! The whole world will know I belong to Blue!"

"Oh...Sunny...that's such a fucking turn-on...I love you so much!"

"I love YOU so much!"

Thank-you for reading!

My love to all,

Sunny