Peeing on the Peeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Barbara snapped me silent. "Yes, I fuckin' see, you perverted philanderer. I see you with your cock up my friend's cunt, you two-timing piece of shit."

Then she went to her side of the bed, sat down, picked up the bedside table phone and punched in a number.

There was an eerie silence in the bedroom as we could all hear the number ringing. Then a voice answered.

"Hi, said Barb, "is that Domestic Dungeons? Fine, may I speak with the Leather Man."

A man's voice came on the line. "Hi," said my wife, "this is Barbara, you may remember I called in this morning to discuss the possibility of you installing a torture chamber in the basement of my Hollywood home.

"Well, I've had a good think, and it's no longer a possibility,"

My heart leapt! Then the man's voice could be heard.

My wife laughed. "Sorry, when I said it's no longer a possibility I must have mislead you.

"It's just that this morning I wasn't quite sure. Now I'm very sure.

"Idefinitelywant you to install a torture chamber!"

To be continued.

12