Peek-a-boo

Story Info
An open door lets a couple watch their friends fuck.
2.5k words
3.99
58.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got new neighbors, and I initially didn't really like them. The house next to me was vacant for about a year, and I had become used to the quiet. Early last month they got the keys, and the same night they had a loud house warming party. I didn't see them again until a week later, but I quickly became friends with them. Their names are Shawn and Joy, and they have been married only a couple of years, but they are really nice people. Shawn and I were just hanging out last night and he told me what happened that first night in the house. I guess I could get over a loud stereo once in a while.

He said that they had received the keys to the new house on a Wednesday, and they immediately planned a party for that Saturday night. They wanted just a few good friends over to break in the house before they got all moved in, so it was almost like a camping trip - just that the sleeping bags were on the bedroom floors instead of the woods. Since it was a 3-bedroom house, they invited two other couples

They knew that Sam and Janet would be the first ones to show up, so they were given the keys. They went in the house and started setting up all the equipment they had brought with them, and since they were setting up the bar, they naturally had to make sure the alcohol was OK, they had a few drinks to help them along.

An hour or so later Shawn and Joy showed up, with Susie and Jason only minutes behind them. They all got a drink and Joy gave the girls a tour of the house while the guys went to put away the bags and sleeping gear. Shawn said he got a little upset at first when he saw Sam had put his stuff in the master bedroom. "Hey, why not?" asked Sam. "Janet and I were here first, we set up the bar and the stereo, and we set up everything in the kitchen." Shawn thought about that and said "Sure Sam, go ahead. You did us huge favor there, and besides, we have years to sleep in that room. Joy and I will take one of the other rooms tonight."

So Shawn and Jason took their stuff down the hall, to the other rooms which were right next door to each other.. Jason laughed when he went in. "Hey Shawn, check this out. We had better be careful, these rooms share a bathroom between them." Sure enough, each room had a door to the bathroom. Luckily enough, each one had a lock on it so there was still a chance at privacy.

Shawn told me they then went downstairs, and just started hanging out and drinking. It wasn't long before they had started playing drinking games, and not too long after that for them all to be crazy drunk. He thinks that about midnight, Sam and Janet were finished, so they stumbled along and went to bed, and that the other four of them knew that they were not too far behind. After a few more rounds of cards and several more drinks, they all decided to call it off for the night. Too much more and they would not be able to find where their rooms.

Joy was the first one to head out, but she didn't know about the change in rooms, so she walked up to the master bedroom and opened the door. As she walked in, the others saw her body freeze just inside the doorway, then slowly back out. She stood just outside the door, holding it cracked open. Realizing now what happened, Jason and Shawn quietly walked up to her and told her in a whisper that the room was occupied. Badly slurring her whisper back to them, she said "I can see that, and I can see a why they left us so early.

Moving back a tiny bit, she opened the door a tiny bit more for them to look also. A soft light was coming in through the window, just enough for them all to see that Sam and Janet were both passed out just feet from the door. They had apparently gone to the room, changed, and started having sex on the floor, and passed out there -- not even making it to the bedding they had laid out.

Shawn said he didn't think it was intentional, but they all just stared for a few moments before realizing they shouldn't be spying on them. Suddenly, as the door closed, it became funny, and it was all they could do to keep from laughing as they walked back down the hall to their rooms.

The two couples said their goodnights and went through the doors just a few feet away. Shawn then told Joy about the room swap, and she just grinned. "Dear, at this point, I don't care if we are sleeping in the garage. I'm so drunk I don't care where we are. But all I have wanted for at least an hour is to fuck you. And seeing Sam and Janet, I'm even more turned on. It felt dirty to look at them, but I just couldn't stop. I want to fuck you until I pass out."

As she said this, she was walking towards him. She pulled her shirt over her head and threw it across the room. Shawn hadn't known until just now that she wasn't wearing a bra. He just smiled and said "You dirty girl, I wish I had known that before, I would have had some fun with you. You know how it turns me on to see you without it." He walked up to her, unbuttoned her shorts and they dropped to the floor. She said "Hey I still have my panties on, see? I know they are your favorite."

He didn't answer, but moved her face to his and kissed her deeply. He stood a little sideways to her, and lightly grabbed one breast, slowly moving his hand around, just missing touching the nipple. His other hand was on her ass, moving from one cheek to another, pulling her closer to him.

Moving his hand further down her ass, he could feel the heat from her pussy even before he could feel how wet she was. As he moved has fingers to her clit, he felt her hand on his. She was actually stopping him! Pushing him back, she caught her breath, then said "Dammit, you have no idea how much I don't want to stop you. But I have to stop for a minute. I have to go to the restroom before we get back to this."

Shawn stepped back, just grinning, and said she was allowed to go, but she didn't leave quite yet. She wanted a little show too. She leaned back on the wall to watch. His shirt was gone in a second, joining hers on the floor. "Do you like what you see?" he asked as he caught her staring. All she did was nod 'yes' to him. She was staring at him, imagining her hands running down his tanned muscular chest and stomach. She pointed at his lower body, then pointed at the floor. "What" he said, " did you want my pants off too?" Again, she just nodded. "Fine then, off they come. But first I want to see you playing with your pussy. I like seeing your face when you do that."

She bit her lip, and moved her hands up to her shoulders. Moving them down, she caressed her breasts a little, tweaking her nipples and making herself gasp. Her hand moved further down, and disappeared down the front of her panties. Still squeezing one boob, she started rubbing her clit. As her breathing got faster, he pulled his pants off, tossing them to the side. She was just staring at his boxers. It was obvious that he was just as turned on as she was. His cock wasn't exactly small in the first place, but now it looked more impressive as it strained against the fabric, trying to break out to get to her.

He went to her, and she immediately reached for him. He let her grab ahold of his cock, but he pulled her other hand out of her panties. He told her to get into the bathroom now before she wasn't allowed to leave him.

Her face was flushed, she was breathing hard, and she did not want to move. As she stood there for a minute, she started swaying a bit more, then realized that she should move. Holding onto the wall as a guide, she got to the door. As she reached the handle, Shawn remembered that the bathroom was shared with the other room. He whispered loudly to tell her to stop, but she was already turning the handle. Before she could stop herself, she had pushed the door open a little bit. Shawn had now reached her, and put out his hand to close the door, and they both looked in at the same time.

He whispered to her "Umm, the rooms share the bathroom. They have a door too. I guess they forgot to lock this one" but he wasn't sure if she heard him. Not five feet from them Susie was on her knees in front of Jason, and her mouth was full of his cock. Her arms were behind her back, tied at the wrist. Her head started slowly moving back and forth. Pulling far enough back to rub her lips across the head of his cock, then going forward until her forehead was up against his stomach. Shawn was impressed, he had an average sized cock, and she took it all like it was nothing.

Realizing he was staring at her mouth and at her boobs bouncing as she moved her body, he broke his gaze to find out why Jason hadn't noticed them. He was leaned up against the counter, hands out to the side, and his head thrown back and eyes closed. Neither of them could see!

Just then he realized that Joy's breathing had changed. Not moving, she was just staring like he had been just a second ago. He moved up behind her and as his cock pushed onto her ass he realized that his raging hard-on had not changed at all. He put his hands on her hips to hold himself tighter to her. He felt her arm moving and saw she was rubbing her pussy again. Not wanting to loose the moment, had had his boxers off in a heartbeat.

He went up right behind Joy again, pushing his cock up against her ass cheeks. He took her hand off the doorknob and put it on his cock, then reached up to grab both her breasts. Teasing her nipples, he felt her start stroking his cock. She stopped rubbing her clit, and pulled the underwear off the the side of her pussy. Leaning forward a little, she moved his cock between her legs. He could tell she was soaking wet. Suddenly, he could feel himself easing into her.

She was very hot and very wet, but it was still a tight fit. Moving slowly, he finally got all the way inside of her. He reached up for her face and found she was biting her bottom lip hard so she wouldn't make any noise.

Just then Shawn realized that there were no mirrors in that bathroom. That's why they were not seen yet. The door was only open a tiny bit, and it was dark behind them. But he was obviously enjoying himself and so was Joy, so neither one wanted to stop yet. They were doing their best to stay quiet, but they froze when the other two moved. Jason moved behind Susie and untied her hands. He made her get up and put her arms on the counter, pointing her ass straight back towards him

He knelt down behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks and buried his face in her pussy. She screamed a little bit, but put her face into her arm to stay quiet. Jason stood up, moved his cock so it was just up against her pussy and teased her with it. She pushed her ass back towards him, but he wouldn't go inside her yet. He just backed up a bit, smacked her across the ass (making her squirm again), and teased her again. Without warning, he pushed forward all the way, burying himself in her pussy.

Shawn and Joy were both enthralled by the moving bodies, watching the other two in the heat of passion. They were twice as turned on by fucking each other while watching someone else fucking. Susie moaned "Harder dammit, slam it into me!" That's all the encouragement he needed, he just grabbed her hips and started thrusting like a madman. After just a minute, Susie couldn't take any more, putting her hand back to stop him. She was shaking, and screaming into her arm. He pushed her down onto the floor on her back, her feet pointing off to the side of us. Back at the door, he could feel Joy tighten up.

She grabbed Shawn's hands as her body shook with her own orgasm. He felt her pussy throbbing and squeezing on his cock and that was all he could handle. He felt like he was cumming for hours, shooting deep inside of her. They couldn't move, just staying together shaking. Jason straddled Susie's stomach, one hand reached back to rub her clit, the other furiously stroking his cock. He moaned as he suddenly stopped, and started cumming, spraying it all over her tits. She grabbed them and pushed them together around his cock. As he was finishing cumming, he started thrusting his hips, shoving his cock between her boobs.

Shawn and Joy sensed they were about to get found out, so they backed off. They didn't touch the door, afraid it would draw attention. They pulled apart slowly, and backed off. Walking slowly back to their bedding, she whispered "I can't believe we just did that, we are so bad. But I couldn't stop. I was so incredibly turned on. We can't ever let them know. I'm babbling, I'm sorry." They lay down and just before Shawn closed his eyes, he heard an excited whisper that sounded like 'oh no' and saw the bathroom door close. He grinned as he closed his eyes, right now he didn't care if they knew or not. Just seconds after laying down, they were both passed out.

I couldn't believe Shawn just told me all of this. I was actually a bit too into it since I could picture all that happening. It made me think that this would be something to try with my girlfriend. Now all we had to do was try to find when and where. And fast...