Peek in the Shadow

Story Info
A glimpse into a mysterious love affair.
1.7k words
4.14
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peek in the shadow of my life. Come into the light of my mind as I give you a glimpse of my soul. What turns me on, you ask? Be careful what you ask. Can you really handle the answer? Yes, you say. Okay, sit back as I weave you a tale of what I desire. My tale will begin at a scene I once had. This scene will be for you to decide whether it was real or just real in the shadows of my mind.

I lay spread eagle on my 4-poster bed. He shut the curtains around the bed, to block out view from the room and me. I could only hear the sound of movement and breathing. My other senses became more alert and aware. My body was tingling at what is going to happen. The taboo of it all is even more of a turn on. What taboo, you ask? That is for you to define. I will not give away all of my secrets, just yet. After all this is just a peek in the shadows of my mind. I still remember the first time he had really come into the light of my soul.

Yes, the forbidden fruit temps us all, but this tale will be for you to figure out to which forbidden fruit I am referring. Yes, there is more than one. One is obvious; the other is hiding in the shadows, just peeking out. If you know my desires and me and have read of my tales and stories before you may be able to figure it out for yourself, or did I do a well enough job to keep even you guessing, oh dear reader? The old house is quiet, everyone is gone, but him, you and me. We have the whole weekend to ourselves, not that it would matter anyways. We always do what we want to anyways.

Even as a young kid, I always loved it when he tied me up. Do you remember playing Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians? Which did you want to be, the one doing the tying up or the one tied up? Oh, for me it was for him to tie me up and force me to give up control to him. When I did, I finally knew real freedom. What freedom, you ask? I felt freedom from responsibility, from the need to worry about consequences or guilt of my dark desires. I can't remember a time when I did not desire him, for him to possess me, to own me. I have always been his. He has always been mine. Oh, Dear Reader, have you guess my dark secrets yet, the taboo of which I speak?

I picture him in my mind as he is now, some 10 years later, than when we was young and not so innocent. Are kids ever innocent, even before we know, what of society deemed as allowed or things it deemed as taboo or forbidden. What is taboo? Look into history and you will see that at one time, people accepted things that now they consider forbidden fruit.

He now stood over 6 feet tall, wavy black hair that he kept long and a golden tan. He had an oval face and deep blue eyes that seemed to peek in the shadows of your soul; they always seemed to me to say come into the light of my eyes, so I may view your secret desires. His soul always called to mine. Had I known him before in another place, another time? My soul said yes. My body yearned for his, my body knew his body and his desire, just as he knew mine.

I feel him close now. My body always knew when he was close by. I grew even wetter and now my womb was even tingling at the thought of what he had prepared for me. I couldn't utter a sound for he had gagged me. The curtains that hung closed around the bed are very heavy and did not even show shadows of what is on the other side, but I knew he stood by the bed. His hands were ready to pull them open. His manhood stood very tall and ready; heavy with desire and leaking. His balls were swinging low and full of juice. As the scene played out in my mind, it was as if I was on the bed and up above watching down on the 2 lovers. Do you see what I saw? Do you feel what we felt?

He pulled the curtains open so suddenly it made my jump even though I was expecting it. His eyes trapped mine. His eyes asked me if I was ready, his body knowing mine was ready. The smell of desire permeated the rooms; my scent mingled with his. My body screamed with the need for him to take me with force and the need to submit to his every wish and yearning. There was no need for words for our hearts and souls spoke to each other. He looked like a Greek God, and I was his Goddess. He commanded my body; it responded and did what he ordered.

He smiled that wicked smile that said I would not be disappointed in what was to come. He held up a blindfold. It told me that he wanted me to feel what was to come, not just to see it. He gently pulled it on, blocking out all light, and removed my gag. My body searched for his, feeling his skin against mine. I felt his cock throb with need and desire against me.

He lay on top of me kissing me from my stomach to my breast ending at my lips. His tongue demanded entrance into my mouth and wins. His hands explored the secret folds of my body. When he pulled away, it was only to push deep inside of me with his demanding cock. Oh, how I love when he was forceful. He gave me no mercy. He took what was his and kept me on edge. Pounding away at me, keeping my just on the pentacle of release, but not allowing me to go over until he has fulfilled his desire. His hands mold my body. He touched that magical spot that drove all sane thought from my mind.

I arched into his hands and his body, meeting thrust for thrust with my own desire to reach that exciting climax for both of us. I pulled on my bonds that hold my hands into place. I wished to explore his body with my hands but heard him chuckle. He had no wish for me to be free from my bonds just yet. He loved to see me struggle with desire, knowing it will only grow more heightened as time goes on. His body screamed to me peek in the shadows, come into the light; find the dark secret desire you so wish to find. It was here just waiting for you to grab onto it. Do you see it, Oh Dear Reader? Have you found my dark secret? It is here just waiting. I can never resist it. I can never resist him. I never could and never will.

My body screamed for release, but it was not to be. He had no use for me to reach it just yet. He had not had his release, fulfilled his every desire yet. Only on his command did I find release. Only on his command have I every found release, and only by his body and hands have I every reached the pentacle of release been to that magical mountain and went over the edge.

His manhood filled me and swelled as his passion grew. He stretched me to the max, plunging deep into me, seeking the release he was so close to. He reached up and untied my hands, I immediately wrapped my hands around his body feeling the muscles on his back flex as he drove even further into me. Our tongues did a dance of their own as if they too sought a release. I felt his cock swell even more, and then it began to spasm, as he emptied his ball of all its juice into me. He finally allowed me release. We both cried out aloud as we go over the edge together, always together.

My body only knew his command. I would only do what he wanted me to do. I would always submit to his command and his wishes. He was so much more than my master and lover. He was everything to me. He was the reason why I exist. He sat up and untied my feet, and then lay down next to me. I curled up on my side, wrapping my arms around him, and lay my head against his heart listening to the beat. I felt his strong arms circle me, surrounding me with his warmth and love. I saw the midday sun shining on the walls of my bedroom; I knew it was around 3 or so. I closed my eyes as slumber started to overtake me. I felt his hot breath in my hair, and his breathing leveled out as he too started to fall asleep.

By the time we awoke, the room had grown darker. The sun would be setting soon. I stretched my muscles and sat up. He did the same thing, watching me with those dark eyes. It seemed so natural sometimes just to know what the other was thinking or wanting without having to speak. It wasn't unusual for us to go for hours being in the same room together sharing but not having to speak. We would just know what the other wanted or needed.

Grabbing just a light robe, I pulled it on and followed him down to the kitchen. I knew he was hungry. Making love always first, made him tired, and then made him hungry. He had pulled on a robe also. We walked into the old fashion kitchen that had all the modern day appliances, but hidden behind old fashion décor and wood. At first glance, you would think it came from the late 1800's. It had been in the family for a since it was first built in 1890. We always kept it updated but made sure that it never lost its old fashion look. We always painstakingly hid all the modern day technology.

Well, here, Oh, Dear Reader, I will end my tale. This is just a peek in the shadow of my life; I hope you will come into the light of my soul again one day when I weave another tale for you.