Peeking Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,384 Followers

Carl felt a bit confused. He'd been watching his sisters for almost a month now and he'd been listening to them for three times that long. There seemed to be nothing that hinted to this. Carl listened to some of the back audio files but nothing stuck out to him. He looked back over the old video that hadn't been deleted yet. There seemed to be nothing really of note. Well, there was that one moment when Ellen was sort of staring at Karen but that could have been anything. She could have been staring into space. She could have been ... checking out her sister. The more Carl looked at that moment the more he thought he saw something. Karen was oblivious but Ellen had things working themselves out in her mind.

Carl started to think that maybe this was some sort of love story between them. Were his sisters in love or was it just sex? He looked at the live feed again. They looked in love. Carl felt like an asshole. He shouldn't be watching this. That was their private moment. He sent an instruction to his camera to shut off. The audio would still stream in until he actually went in there and pulled out the microphone but he stopped recording. He deleted everything he had except for the actual sex scene and then he encrypted his computer.

...

Karen - Tell Heather thanks again for me.

Rick - No problem. Did you get what you needed?

Karen - Yes. It was perfect.

Rick - Always happy to help.

Karen - About Tuesday. I want to go but it's getting weird over here.

Rick - Not again.

Karen - I'll double check and let you know.

Rick - You're going to burn me one too many times with this.

Karen - I'm sorry. I can't help it.

Rick - I offered you a place.

Karen - I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. Need to sleep. Goodnight.

Karen turned her screen off and didn't look at it when the next text came in. That was usually the only way to end any conversation with Rick. He always had to have the last reply in a chat.

She looked over at the time. It was one in the morning. Her sister was asleep next to her. Karen brought a hand to her head and tried to see if what she remembered was a dream or something real. Was it the alcohol? Or had it actually happened.

Ok. Honesty time. For no one's benefit but her own, what the hell had happened? Brutal honesty. No holding back. No twisting. She had sex with her sister. Yeah, it was true. That's what had happened. She felt like she was going to be sick. But she wasn't sick. Was she really upset or was she just faining being upset because that's what would be expected of her? At the time, she had enjoyed it. It felt good. It had felt really good. Her memory wasn't lying to her. She had really gotten into it and her sister had really gotten her off. There was no denying that she liked it.

But now, it felt wrong. It felt ... misguided. It was a mistake. You don't have sex with siblings. Boys or Girls. No.

But then again, did it really count as sex if she couldn't get pregnant? Sex is for procreation.

But no. She was sure if she actually told anyone what she and her sister had done, there would be no question what they would call it. It was sex. It was gay sex. It was gay incest sex with her sister.

She didn't know why but somehow, the words in the label felt worse than doing it had felt. Doing it was perfectly fine. It was thinking about it that was the trouble. It was what it would mean and how people would judge her that was the trouble.

She thought about Larry. He was this guy who liked her. She kept him around to do favors for her but she had no plan on dating him. But if Rick finally got fed up with her then it might be Larry's turn.

Anyway, she was going to have to jump on Ellen for getting them started on this kind of crazy ride. She'd gone too far this time. She should have stopped it before it had even happened. She was just too wrapped up in the moment. But now she was thinking more clearly and that kind of thing with her sister could never happen again.

...

Saturday morning Carl just waited. He was grounded so he wasn't really supposed to leave the house except to go to school or work, neither of which he went to on the weekends. This was a situation he was very much used to. That wasn't the hard part. The hard part was facing his parents in the morning and knowing that they could be nice to him if they wanted to but they were going to punish him instead. It was right after breakfast that he decided that he wasn't going to stay there much longer. He'd have to start putting his money together and see what kind of place he could get on his income.

His father would want the car back. There was no question on that. He would feel betrayed and Carl didn't have the emotional energy to try and earn his trust again. It was just too hard to even think about. If he earned it again, his sisters would just do something to make him lose it again. Besides, he was only safe so long as he watched them diligently and he couldn't do that if they were going to do sex stuff in their room.

One by one, everyone left the house and once everyone was gone, Carl walked the house just to make sure. All gone. He went to his sisters' room. The door was locked but that wasn't going to stop him since A: it was against the rules for any door in the house to be locked and B: he'd actually gotten hold of a key for it a long time ago. He collected the camera and the mic. He would not be spying on them anymore. His new plan was to wish them well with life and then just move out so no one could use him as a target anymore.

Moving out. The decision still didn't seem real. But it had to happen. It was weird to think things would actually change and not just in how everyone treated him. The day was coming when he'd wake up at whatever time he wanted instead of being forced away at dawn to say prayers only for him to go right back to sleep. The day was coming when he wouldn't even wake up under this roof anymore. He'd have his own life in his own home and he could decide for himself what he wanted to do.

Right before he left his sisters' room he looked back to that bed. His sisters had had lesbian incest on that bed. Was that really what had happened? Had he imagined it? It seemed so impossible. He locked their door and went back to his own room. He logged into his computer and looked at his files. He opened up the video and watched again.

They were having lesbian incest. He turned the video off. He wasn't going to watch his sisters. He left the computer to go do something else but as soon as he was out of his chair he forgot what he wanted to go do. Even though no one was in the house he felt like he wanted to close his door. Then he sat back down at the computer and opened the video again. He watched as second after second his sisters did lesbian stuff. He tried to resist but he couldn't stop himself from pulling his dick out and stroking himself.

Two cum shots later he'd gotten to the point where he was just dry heaving. He was finally able to force himself to turn that damn video off. He wanted to delete it but he wasn't that strong yet. He'd have to settle with just closing it.

He felt disgusted with himself. He went to take a shower to try and get the indecency off of himself. After he washed up he looked at himself in the mirror and his image just seemed ... off somehow. He wasn't fully clean. He wasn't impeccable. Would he ever be that again. No. He'd be stuck being peccable for the rest of his life, if that was even a word. There would always be a flaw. He was flawed. He was the guy who masturbated to his sisters. He was damaged. He needed to get out of that house and forget this ever happened.

About an hour later, Carl was soldering some electronics when he heard his sisters come back to the house. However, they didn't really sound like their usual selves. They were quiet. Then one of them went to the bedroom and slammed the door.

Carl left his work and looked into the hallway. Ellen was standing by the door. She looked over her shoulder and saw Carl. Then she tried to play it off and walk away.

Later that day when the family all sat down for dinner there was a notable tension between the two girls. Carl watched their behavior together and wondered what was up. After dinner, when the girls left to go to see friends or party or whatever their plans were, they didn't go together.

It started getting late and Carl was washing his hands after taking a shit when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Karen. Are you in there?" Ellen's voice asked.

Carl wasn't going to answer her.

"Please. I'm sorry. Will you just talk to me?"

Carl walked up to the door and wondered how long she'd do that before she figured out Karen wasn't the one in there.

"Just open the door. I didn't mean for ..."

Carl opened the door to reveal himself and she froze in place. "What now?"

"Nothing." she said as she ducked her head and scurried off.

So it looked like the new status quo among his sisters was less than entirely harmonious. Carl just shrugged. It wasn't his problem. Those two could work it out among themselves.

A bit later he was in the living room reading a book he liked with a fake jacket cover so onlookers would think he was reading a prayer devotional when his older sister came home. She apparently needed something from the shelf by the couch where Carl was sitting.

"Worm, move out of the way." she said right before she shoved him for really no reason other than to be mean. And to think, Ellen wanted to date that thing.

That night when Carl was trying to get some sleep he wondered what was going on over in the other room. They probably made up. They had common cause with each other to try and harm Carl.

Before bed, Carl couldn't help but watch that video again. And AGAIN he jacked himself off to it. He couldn't help it. It was better than any porn he'd ever seen. Then again, he hadn't seen much porn but compared to what little he had seen, his sisters rubbing their pussies together was orders of magnitude better.

...

"I told you NO. Now stop." Karen said.

"Please. Just one more time. That's it." Ellen begged.

"We have to go to church in the morning. Is that really the last thing you want to be thinking about before you fall asleep?"

"Yes. I love it. I ... I love you, Karen. Please. I need it."

"Oh. ... Ok, but this is the last time. Ok. It's not normal."

"Last time. Ok."

...

Sunday was church service in the morning and that meant Cindy, the pastor's daughter, was going to tease Carl. Carl had liked her once, before he'd heard all the rumors of her being 'Cindy, her legs spread wide'. Even if that wasn't true, as most of the members of the church insisted, he was way past that crush now. But Cindy never let it go. It was weird. When he thought he was in love with her, she had nothing to say to him, but once she'd heard that he'd moved on, she wanted nothing but to throw herself back in his view. It was sort of pathetic really.

After church there was bible study at the neighbor's house. Carl didn't expect anyone to ask him anything so he sat quietly and worked on his calculations in his notebook.

"And the question I have," said one of the neighbors while he looked at Carl; "is, how many lies does it take to lose your salvation? No one can answer that, which proves that we can not, not ever, in fact lose our salvation."

Carl rolled his eyes. He had in fact answered that. Twice in fact and not that long ago. But all of these posers were all too far up each other's butts to hear his words. How many lies does it take to lose your salvation? ONE. Just one. One lie. Any lie. One sin. Any sin at all and you're damned. You're all going to hell. That's what the Bible said. Oh, but these people with their nice house, and fat bank account; they can't be bothered to pick that up and actually read it. No. Can't do that.

Carl was brought out of his notes by the stupid mutt with his stupid heresy and then he did notice one thing that was a bit funny about this day. Ellen wasn't joining in with Karen for all of the points that Karen wanted to make to the neighbors. Ellen instead took to tending after the small children and Carl's sisters didn't speak to each other even once.

...

Karen was watching Carl to see if he'd take the bait. He'd been acting atypical for him. It was subtle. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Maybe it was just him reacclimatizing himself to being the one in trouble.

He wouldn't engage and he wasn't sulking. What was this? She wasn't positive but something in her was saying that he was planning something. He was going to retaliate like he had with that phone business a couple of months back. If he was going to be grounded then he was going to get her grounded too. He knew the game as well as she did. She had to get him talking and get into his head so she could know what he was planning.

This might be dangerous. She didn't know if she could count on Ellen anymore if her sister was going to keep flaking out on her.

The memory of her sister between her legs was coming to her but she pushed it away. She didn't want to remember that. She didn't want to think about that. She wished Ellen would stop bringing it up. She looked over at Ellen. That girl. What had they done?

Ok, focus. Focus. Carl was the problem. He as the enemy. Ellen wasn't supposed to be her enemy and still wasn't. Carl was the enemy. She had to have her next plan set up to hit him again the moment he even thinks of trying something.

...

Ellen smiled and nodded with big eyes at the little one who was showing her something she'd made. Ellen had no idea what it was but she acted like it was just so good. The little girl laughed and then grabbed Ellen's hand to bring her to another room and show her something else.

Round and round the house, the kids went in circle after circle, never settling on any one activity for too long. Eventually she corralled the kids around the table to all have some lemonade and from that spot in the house she was able to look over at Karen.

Her heart. It hurt. Why wouldn't Karen smile? Why wouldn't Karen say anything nice to her anymore? Shouldn't they be closer than ever now?

Somehow, she knew it was Carl's fault. He was such a loser. Their lives would all be easier once he just moved out. She didn't want Karen spending her time thinking about Carl. She wanted her sister thinking about her. She wanted ... she wanted Karen to be her girlfriend. That was it. That was what she really wanted.

It was funny. She'd actually known for a while. She'd known that she liked girls for a long time but she had always kept it down, right under the surface. But now that she not only knew that she liked girls but she knew for certain which girl she liked, there was no denying it anymore. She like Karen. She wanted Karen. She loved Karen.

It'll take time. Karen doesn't know yet. Karen hasn't gone though all the feelings and the process yet. It was still new and fresh to her. In time, she'd see. They belonged together. No one else.

...

That evening Carl got ready for votech school and his part time job on Monday. He hoped he could be out of the house before his sisters even woke up. He went down to the laundry room to get the rest of his clothes out of the dryer and bumped into Karen on the way.

"Piss-ant. Get out of my way." she said.

Carl stopped and turned to her.

"Shut up." he answered.

"What? You don't get to say ..."

"Karen, shut your fucking mouth." The use of profanity shocked her into silence for a moment.

"You ... you ..."

"I have all the dirt on you I'll ever need. It is only because of the faintest ember of feeling I have for you as my sister that keeps me from giving it to Mom and Dad. But now you're on notice. One more ill word from you and I can get you into more trouble than you've ever been in. So you can just eat shit, swallow it, and for the first time, finally, just shut the fuck up."

"Yeah, right, loser." She then physically pushed him to the side and went down the hall.

Carl wondered if he should let that slide. Certainly, if she did something else like that then he'd have to be a man of his word and do exactly what he said he'd do. He sort of felt like just getting her in trouble then but maybe she hadn't heard him right.

Carl went back to his room and he was looking through the apartment listings when someone knocked. That had to be his parents coming to tell him that he'd been found guilty in absentia of yet another fictitious crime his sisters had laid on him. To Carl's surprise it wasn't. Karen was standing there.

"What do you have?"

"Nothing for you." Carl answered.

"Moron, I'm asking what this so called dirt you claim to have on me is."

"Why would I tell you?"

"Figures. You've got nothing."

"Go ahead and believe that. Just try me."

"Tell me what it is."

"No. But I will tell you that it is so big, if I wanted to, I could make you do anything I wanted."

"You're full of crap. If you had anything like that, you'd have given it to them already."

"You think so, huh? Fine, get your ass away from my door."

"No. I don't take orders from you."

"Ok." Carl started to close his door but she held it open.

"Just tell me what you have. I can't know if I can take you seriously unless I know what you have."

"Think about the worst thing you've ever done. Now imagine no one caught you doing that but you did something else that wasn't really so bad but Mom and Dad would see it as a hundred times worse than the worse thing."

"You aren't making any sense."

"Well, that's what I have. It shouldn't be a big deal but Mom and Dad would totally lose their minds if they knew."

"You're bluffing. I haven't done anything like that."

"Ok. I'll just go ahead and give it to them then."

Again, Carl tried to close the door but she stopped him.

"Or, maybe you could give it to me and I could make it worth your wild."

"While." Carl corrected.

"Whatever. What's it going to cost me?"

"I'd feel wrong selling it."

"Even to me?"

"Yeah. It would be completely immoral for me to accept money for this."

"How about barter? I'll give you something I have on you."

"Well, that almost sounds fair. But nothing you have on me is going to be any good in just a bit. And no matter what it is, it can't be anywhere near the caliber of what I have on you. "

"I'll do you a favor then. Just tell me what you want."

"A favor? Like what?"

"Whatever you want."

"What can you even do?"

"A whole lot more than what your skinny little punk ass can do."

"Well, you can start with an apology for that."

"Why? It's true. You are skinny."

"Ok. You want to do me a favor? Build me a bipedal robot that won't fall over."

"A what?"

"A robot that can walk on two legs for more than 60 seconds and can take five steps without falling over. Can you do that? Cause, I'll tell you. If you can do that, I'll give you everything I have on you. Which is really just two things at this point."

"Well, obviously I can't do that so pick something else."

"Maybe three. Depends how you look at it."

"Carl. Focus. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. You're making this feel like blackmail. I wasn't really going to ask you to do anything other than please just treat me with a bit of dignity and respect. And if that's too hard could you please just leave me be. Once you move out on your own I'll just give it to you."

"Ok. But I don't like the idea of you even having it. So ask me to do something and then I'll do it. Then I want whatever you have."

"I'll have to think about it. I'll let you know."

"No. You'll tell me now."

"No. You'll back off or I'll just go tell Mom and Dad now."

"Carl." she said through her teeth. Then she forced herself to calm down. "You've got to tell me what you have."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,384 Followers