Peeks

Story Info
It began with an accident, ended with a consequence.
6.8k words
4.35
43.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

Jill can probably be best described as a normal looking woman. She is 5'6", 135 pounds, round where being round looks good and nice and snug where it counts.

She wears a 34C cup bra and the only reason I know that is because she sent me to the store one day to buy her one. We were dressing to go out and she had a zipper fail, being handy with sewing she was in the process of fixing it when she realized none of her bras fit the top of the outfit.

Usually she would just wear this particular dress without one if we went to dinner, but it was a party we were going to with my co-workers and all of that so I got elected to go get an undergarment.

The store was just a mile away, I went with reluctance, since she was sitting there over the floor heater with nothing on but her panties. The heat flowing up over her caused her nipples to flatten out and expand, I was staring at her getting a nice boner going when she looked up at me.

"What?" She asked, with a knowing grin.

"Uhhh...." I managed to answer.

"Just tell Janet it's strapless, she will know what I want!" She called out as I finally headed for the car.

That would have worked if Janet had been there, but she wasn't. Instead I got a clerk that was maybe 19 and she had a shit eating grin on her face when she came over, I was looking at the maze of different types of bras in total confusion.

The gal helped me pick one out as I stood there looking stupid with my face red, I wasn't real sure about the one she handed me but the girl told me it should work. I missed the inch or so of padding in it, though.

"Oh, good grief!" I heard Jill say from the bedroom, then she walked out.

"Wow!" I said. She suddenly looked like she had a set of jugs on her that were something else.

"Maybe I better just put something else on, this is too much." She said, looking at herself sideways in the mirror.

"Nobody knows you there, it will be all right." Hell, I knew that that wasn't all Jill under there but I wanted to reach out and grab them anyway.

Yea, I know. That sounds silly, but still.

I will say Jill was a hit at the party, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Several of the men there made a special point of coming over to talk to her, Jill wasn't used to that really. I didn't mind, my little gal was totally faithful, and I can say I kept things the same.

Then my boss Bill got up and made some announcements, one of which was that I was to be promoted to department head.

There was lots of applause, and I was tickled. I had it in my mind that I might get the nod but a person can never be sure of those things. It meant some nice perks, responsibility, and a big chunk of cash with some bonuses if all went well.

As the company party wore down, I found Jill over by the open bar sipping on a drink of some kind. That was a surprise, Jill seldom drank anything more than perhaps a glass of wine with dinner.

She was chatting with two of my co-workers, both of who were now my underlings. They had that lean in attitude I had seen before at college parties, guys on the make.

"Ready to head out, hon?" I asked her as I walked up.

"Hi, honey. Yep, any time you are." She didn't sound the least bit tipsy. I told the guys good evening, feeling a twinge of pride since they looked mildly crestfallen as I led Jill away.

"You sure were a hit tonight, hon." I told her.

"It must be that new bait you got for me." Jill giggled. Nothing more was said about it, when I slipped into bed with her that evening she turned to me and it was obvious that she was in the mood.

Which was fine with me, I was in the mood, too. Later on, she was cuddled up tightly to me, and she asked me if I thought her boobies as she called them were too small.

The truth of course is she is close to perfect and I told her exactly that.

"OK. I guess I won't go buy some great big ones with some of that pile of money you are going to make." She giggled.

"But everyone sure looked at them all night long." she said with a small sigh.

"I noticed that, but still you better not, I have plans on a new boat." She laughed at me and we went to sleep. She was still right there in my arms the next morning, protesting in her sleep as I disengaged to go use the bathroom.

Everything went right back to normal, the only reason I even mention that evening is because I realized after nearly 10 years of being with Jill that she really got warmed right up from being noticed. It was something I had never seen in her before. Well, perhaps better is that I never actually thought about it.

There was another time at an outdoor barbeque when she had on a pair of white shorts that seemed to hang on her hips, Jill has an ass to die for and those sure showed it off. The guys around made some crude comments which I passed off as beer talk but later Jill reacted just like this time, hot and horny.

It was about six months later, the weather had turned warm in late Summer, one of those days that there is no point in being inside. Jill got a call at about 11 asking us to come over to Dave and Sara's house, they were having some people over and planned on cooking some meat and relaxing.

Those were fun times, we often went over there, usually there would be three or four couples. Nothing fancy, just a few beers and a salad and someone would burn some meat beyond recognition on the grill.

Jill usually wore snug white shorts, a pair that is more conservative than that one set she has, plus a halter top. When she came out she had on a halter but the shorts were gray with big baggy medium length legs.

I guess she saw my puzzled look, so she told me that her pubic hair was growing back in and one of them had ingrown and was sore. I had noticed she was letting it grow back, after we had one of our little fun experiments. I had lathered her up and carefully shaved her, that was a crazy fun time. Then I realized quickly that I liked her with a full bush instead. It's so soft and curly, somehow it just looks feminine.

One thing I might mention about Jill is that shaving her is quite a chore. She is blessed with much larger than normal lips, to get to the hairs I actually needed to hold them over out of the way to keep from nicking her. By the time I was done I sure didn't need any lather, Jill just produced her own.

"Let me see." I grinned at her, getting a fake swipe at my arm in reply.

"That damned zit is just too sore for those shorts, I would be miserable." She said. "Do I look all right?"

"You look just fine, hon." We headed for the car, I forgot all about it.

Another hobby we have is taking photos, I am never very far from a camera. This day was no exception, when Dave got tipsy and started acting up I went out to the car and got mine.

Our friend Dave is funny as hell, we all knew he had even done a stint as a standup comedian in college to help pay his way. So I was snapping pics as he was making faces and carrying on clicking off rather risque one liners.

I did notice one younger man was sitting on the lawn on a blanket talking to Jill and another woman named Patty I had just met, but I never paid much attention to him. The two women were laying on lawn chairs drinking some kind of juice.

I took a couple of snapshots of Jill, making sure I got Patty in the photo since she had the straps on her halter top undone and there was quite an expanse of white showing below her normal tan lines. She looked very sexy sitting like that, I couldn't help myself. I was waiting for the top to slip another inch, maybe get myself a nipple shot but Patty kept things under control, barely.

That was fun and I felt myself getting a partial woody going.

Jill looked my way with a snicker, she knew damn good and well what I was up to, but she doesn't have a jealous bone in her body. I just grinned and kept snapping away, moving around to get different angles.

Finally it was starting to cool off so we moved inside, by around 8 PM everyone started to drift away. I gave Sara a hug, Dave gave Jill one and we got in the car and went home.

Just a normal weekend afternoon, all there was to it, I never gave it a second thought.

About a week later I happened to think of the roll of film, so I dropped it off at the one hour place, telling them I would pick them up that evening.

I pulled up to get the photos, the kid behind the counter handed the packet to me with a big grin on his face.

"Great photos, dude!" He smirked. I blinked at that, then remembering the ones I got of Patty showing a lot of tit I paid him and headed on home. I threw the packet on the coffee table and hollered out for Jill. She came out of the laundry room and gave me a hug, then I sat down to read my paper.

She picked up the photos and started through them.

"OH MY GOD!!" She said suddenly. I looked at her, she had a look of shock on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't realize." She answered.

"Didn't realize what?" I asked again, completely confused.

"Here." She handed me the photos.

I took them and started through the stack. They were just pictures of Dave, a few of Sara, several of them were of Patty and Jill sitting on the lawn chairs.

Then it hit me. Jill was sitting facing directly at me, my back was to the late afternoon Sun. Her body was turned slightly to the right as she said something to Patty, she had one foot planted on each side of the lawn chair.

Her nearly hairless pussy was clear as a bell, showing slightly dark from the new growth of hair, it looked like a spotlight was being shown right up her baggy pants leg!

The one photo wasn't too bad, she had just started to turn and the edge of the shorts were partly in the way. In the second photo she had turned even more, her knee swing out to the right.

It was from less than a half dozen feet away, Jill had no secrets in that photo at all. It actually looked like she was deliberately posing, the kind of stuff one might see on some internet web sites. The rest were actually centered on Patty's nice white cleavage, in the lower corner was Jill's beaver, plain as day.

How I hadn't noticed is beyond me. A couple of them showed the back of the young fellow's head, where he was looking was obvious.

"You didn't tell me!" She accused.

"I didn't even realize myself until just now." I protested. "Where the hell was your underwear?"

"How will I ever be able to show my face over there again?" Jill wailed.

"Oh, honey, I doubt anybody even noticed." I told her.

"That one guy, Harvey. The one that sat on the blanket right in front of us nearly all day? I bet he did."

I thought for a moment. Harvey and Sammy, he was about 30 and she was a dark haired tiny little thing. He had been pretty quiet, I had only met them one time before.

"Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it was just an accident. Hey, you didn't tell me, why weren't you wearing panties?"

"They were too tight and the elastic hit that sore spot, so I put on the baggy shorts instead. I am so sorry."

"Why be sorry, you have a nice looking beaver, besides, the kid at the photo shop must have loved it." I tried to make a joke about it.

"Oh my GOD!" Jill jumped up and ran into the bedroom.

Oh, man.

I put the photos away and followed her, after taking another look at them. Jill was letting everything show, that much was for sure. That one neat feature of her body that I always loved was her prominent lips, they showed clearly even when she did have her full curly bush, without it she was spectacular. I thought about it for a few minutes, then realized I had that familiar tingling in my groin.

"There is nothing to worry or be ashamed of, honey. The worst that could have happened is you gave Harvey or that kid at the photo place some jollies."

"But I don't know how many saw me!" She said.

"Hell, it doesn't matter. Besides, you are beautiful, I don't mind. It's no big deal."

"Really? You aren't upset?"

"Why would I be upset? Looking doesn't hurt anything at all." I lay down and hugged her.

She cuddled up tightly to me like she does so often, then her hand reached down to feel me.

"You are turned on!" She said, acting surprised.

"No, I'm not." I lied.

"You are too, your dick is hard as a rock!"

"Well, yea, I just got a neat look at the prettiest pussy in the whole wide world!" I teased.

"So you liked that, did you?"

"Yea, I guess I sorta did."

"Just..sort of? How would you like it if I showed everyone my boobies?" She grinned, she was sitting straddling me now. She reached down and lifted her top almost enough, I reached for her with a groan.

"I would love it, as long as I get to play with them." I teased her some more. Then I ran my hands up under her top and stroked her breasts. Her nipples were like little needles.

In short order we were both naked, she was on top and her hips were working furiously, then her head went back in orgasm. It was way easier than normal, I realized, as I kept on going to reach my own. She moaned as she let go again just as my seed poured loose inside her.

After that we began some little games, they were fun. Jill would look around to be sure no one was watching, then she would jerk her top up and I would try to catch her with my camera. Most of the time I would miss the shot, but once I caught her getting out of the shower although she got her hands into strategic position barely in time.

Then I chased her down the hallway snapping shots of her bare behind before she slammed the door in my face with a giggle.

Another time she was wearing those same baggy shorts at a party, I thought I knew what she was going to do when she started looking around, so I was ready and caught her cold holding the pants leg out. Her bush was now grown back in but still I could easily make out her lips in the shot. It was the best one I got out of perhaps 100 of them, the kid at the photo shop did that same shit eating grin again as he handed me the packet.

I realized he was onto what was going on when he told me he liked the one in the shower best of all, and then told me to keep trying. I just laughed, that was funny.

That all progressed to Jill wearing some rather short skirts, they weren't outrageous but still they were on the short side. I knew damn good and well she had no panties on, no bra either. At first it was around the house, then one day she wore one of those outfits to the store.

I caught her that day in the store when she bent over to check out some big cereal bags on the bottom shelf. She never bought any of those and I knew that so I was ready. I was getting good at pointing the lens and shooting without lifting it up to my face, I was just shooting from the hip, so to speak.

Our bedroom sessions got better and better, things like that got Jill going and it fussed me up too. Once we pulled over and made love in the car under a tree, the Sun had barely gone down. Anybody could have walked by, but no one did. That didn't matter, for some reason the risk just set us both off. Just silly stuff, it was fun.

We had a trip planned, to Reno. I was making pretty good money by now, so we decided to go waste some and have fun. I noticed Jill packed several of her little outfits, she had one tiny yellow sun dress that she wore from time to time around the house. She had never been outside in that, though, it was way shorter than anything she owned and rather see through.

I called it her hooker dress, which always got me whopped in the shoulder.

It had thin straps over the shoulders, it seemed to just hang there from her breasts. It was translucent enough that I could barely make out the dark circles of her nipples through it. The bottom part was mildly snug, as long as she was standing up it was OK but when she sat down she had to put her hands in her lap.

Or keep her legs planted firmly together.

I doubted she would wear that outside but I was looking forward to seeing her in it in our room.

We caught the late flight out after work on Friday, the limo picked us up at the airport. The hotel was right on the strip but there was so much to do at the hotel that we figured we probably would have little need to go outside.

Jill had on a white blouse and one of her hip hugger skirts, she looked cute.

I did notice the limo driver came around and opened the door for us, Jill slid out and coyly held the hem of her dress down as she did. But she did have to swing her leg out and they parted momentarily as she did. I saw the driver's eyes go down to between her legs, I knew he got a glimpse.

In the elevator I nudged her.

"You should have let the driver have a peek, it would have saved me needing to tip him." I grinned.

Jill just laughed and told me I was cheap. We got to our room, I gave the bellboy a few bucks and he left, telling us to enjoy our stay. I started to open my mouth to make another wisecrack but Jill told me she wasn't going to flash the bellboy, either.

The bed was enormous, I flopped out onto it. Jill changed into another outfit that actually looked like it covered about the same except it was all a one piece soft blue. She came out and hopped on the bed with me.

"Want to break this in?" I asked her.

"No, I want to go spend some money, come on!" She tugged at me so I got up and we went back downstairs. In the elevator, I reached down and stroked her fanny, yep, bare as it could be. I knew she had had on a pair of frilly panties on the plane, so I realized she was feeling naughty. But I didn't think the little blue dress she had on now would be any problem, it had one of those wrinkled elastic bodices and the hem came halfway down her thighs.

"Might as well have fun!" She grinned at me. We walked across the lobby, then at the top of the escalator it hit her and she hesitated.

"I didn't think about this part." She said.

"Want to take the stairs?" I asked.

"That won't be any easier. Or any better. Here, you stand in front of me."

"No way, if I do I am going to run to the bottom so I can watch you come down." I laughed.

"Brat!" Then she just stepped on the escalator and down we went.

I swear, I don't think a single person noticed.

In short order Jill was perched on a stool in front of a $1 machine, hitting the button and watching it come up with nothing. She had her purse firmly planted in her lap, too, I grinned at that. Wandering over to a nearby machine I fed it, too. They were hungry and the whole night went like that, we lost a few hundred bucks. Then we went back up to the room.

There was a solid stream of people going up and down now, Jill just stepped on and up we went. I glanced back as one man went by headed down, he turned and looked back just as I looked at him. He grinned and held one thumb up.

"That guy just got a good look at your bare ass." I whispered to her.

"Oh, well." She grinned at me. We went on up to our room and spent the rest of the night testing the bed.

It was nearly 10 AM when we woke up, and already getting hot outside. Jill and I got dressed and went out, looking at all the lights and noises, people were everywhere. This time she put on a halter top and a denim skirt, it was pretty snug.

There was a tiny little store right across the street from the casino, Jill got honked at as we crossed in front of some cars, she giggled at that. I bought her a candy bar which she happily munched, then we found a bench and sat down to watch all the people.

There were quite a few women dressed a lot like Jill heading back and forth between the different clubs, Jill would poke me once in awhile to get my attention when one particularly naughty looking walked by.

"Do you think some of them are hookers?" She asked me when one woman went by wearing a very sheer top that displayed her lacy black bra.

"No, not in the middle of the day, I don't think. Maybe some of them are looking for some cute guy with money, though, who knows."

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers
12