Peel My Costume Off

Story Info
Liquid latex paint makes Halloween party interesting.
2.9k words
4.51
40.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

This is an entry into the 2018 Halloween Story Contest.

***********

This was going to be Kim's first date in two years since her ugly divorce. It wasn't the idea the her ex-husband was fucking escorts or spending their savings. The worst thing that happened was that he caught genital herpes from one of the sleazy hookers he visited. Kim was lucky she noticed the signs, the sores and the rash. She wasn't sure what kind of STD he contracted but she wasn't going to take any chances. She even slept in the guest room until he went away.

Carl had not dated in a little more than five years. He lost his wife to ovarian cancer. They had been high school sweethearts and she was the only women he had sex with in his fifty-one years. Certainly, he lacked the confidence to approach women. His blind date for a Halloween party was the friend of Nancy, one of the other attorneys at the law office where Carl practiced. Nancy had convinced Carl that he needed to get a life besides working day and night trudging through the nuances of corporate law.

Nancy had a wild imagination, so the party she planned had to have a unique theme. She decided on a jungle scenario, bring out the animal instincts in her guests was her intention. She wasn't certain it would be well received for all her guests, especially for her co-worker, Carl, and her friend Kim. She knew both of them were shy, introverted and socially inexperienced for the festivities Nancy had in mind.

Halloween evening arrived. Nancy had arranged for Carl to pick up his blind date, Kim, and suggested they have dinner before going to Nancy and Jim's house. That way they could get to know each other a little. Hopefully, shed a little of the awkwardness.

Carl pulled up to Kim's house, parked on the street and nervously made his way up to her front door. He rang the doorbell and waited anxiously for it to open. Carl was pleasantly surprised at the shy figure standing in the doorway. Kim was a five-foot-four, thirty-eight year old curvaceous woman. Her long black hair flowed, framing her round, olive skinned face with deep brown eyes. Carl put out his hand to greet her.

"Hi," he said meekly, "I'm Carl. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Kim," she replied, softly shaking his hand. The man who stood before her had an average build. He stood at five-foot-nine with dirty blonde hair. Carl had the strong facial features of his Germanic heritage including his striking blue eyes, which added to his allure.

The drive to the restaurant started in an awkward silence as both Carl and Kim wondered how to start the conversation. Finally, Carl figured they could talk about the person who had arranged this date, Nancy, the person they had in common.

"So," Carl began, "how do you know Nancy?" he asked.

"We were college roommates," Kim answered. "We've been good friends ever since."

"You work with Nancy, I think she said," Kim went on, knowing very well that Nancy had described Carl extensively to her. But, she was at a loss to keep the conversation going.

"Yes. Nancy is really one of the sharpest lawyers I have ever met," Carl responded. "She also has a little bit of a devilish streak," he added.

"I know," Kim sighed. "I am a little nervous about the party tonight. Especially since she said not to wear a costume and she was going to provide them."

"I had the same reservations," Carl confessed. "I hope she's not planning anything too risque."

"I wouldn't be surprised, though," Kim lamented as they arrived at the restaurant. Their conversation during dinner was pleasant. Kim was reluctant to bring up anything about her past, especially her ex-husband except that she had been married right out of college and had a divorce a couple of years ago.

Carl didn't dwell on the past either, just to say his departed wife had not suffered too much as the cancer quickly took hold and she passed a short time thereafter. Carl talked about working too much and was grateful that Nancy gave him this opportunity to break out of his shell. Carl was becoming smitten with Kim's alluring smile.

"Was Nancy a bit wild in college?" Carl asked Kim as they drove to Nancy's house.

"You could say so," Kim replied. "She worked very hard for her grades to get into law school, but when she had the chance to let her hair down, she did with enthusiasm."

Carl had figured as much about Nancy's past. Carl remembered that when Nancy married Jim a few years ago, the wedding reception was lively due to Nancy's creativity in engaging all the guests. She tried to match Carl up with her single cousin then but it was too soon after Carl lost his wife and he wasn't playing along very well. Carl hoped tonight would be different. Kim was very attractive, which rustled up feelings Carl hadn't experienced for a while.

Nancy had gone all out decorating her house, not with the usual Halloween ghosts and goblins, but with tropical plants and hanging vines to replicate the feel of a jungle. The scariest prop was a ten foot long rubber python. There was the sound of jungle noises coming from the speakers and a continuous display of wild animals, lions, giraffes, baboons, etc. on the fifty-inch screen on the living room wall.

"Welcome to my jungle," Nancy greeted Carl and Kim gleefully. "I think you know most of my guests, Carl, but Kim doesn't so I'll introduce both of you around," she offered.

Nancy introduced the couple to Alice and Kandy. Carl knew Alice from the office; she was Nancy's para-legal assistant. Kandy was a beautiful buxom African American young woman who lived conjugally with Alice. The two young lesbian lovers were like salt and pepper, Alice a fair-skinned blonde. Next introduced was Allen and Cheryl, a middle-aged couple who Carl knew to be good clients of Nancy's and they were often seen at the office. Allen and Cheryl owned a commercial real estate development company and were always having Nancy draw up agreements with their contractors.

It was a small group, just the four couples. They sat around the living room eating the light snacks Nancy prepared. Jim tended the makeshift bar. The couples engaged in light conversation getting to know each better. That's when Nancy dropped the bombshell everyone was curious and anxious about. Where and what were the costumes Nancy promised them all she would provide.

"I suppose you are all curious about the costumes for tonight," Nancy announced. She brought out a box of jars and paintbrushes. "We are going to paint our partners into jungle animals," she told them holding up a paint brush and a jar of latex body paint.

The room was silent for a moment.

"This stuff is really cool," Nancy went on enthusiastically. "It's the same paint they use at Cirque du Soliel," she affirmed. "It sticks to your body like a second skin. It's flexible and it feels marvelous."

"But, how do we paint it on our clothes?" Cheryl asked timidly.

"You don't, silly," Nancy answered. "You paint it on your skin."

Nancy's guests looked at each other astonished.

"Look," Jim piped in to support his wife. "We're all adults here. We have all seen naked men and women. When Nancy proposed this idea to me I was not ready for something so over-the-top but when we painted each other, it was the most fun I have ever had. You will enjoy it. I promise."

"There's pictures of jungle animals scrolling on the screen for ideas," Nancy said. Then Nancy and Jim took off their clothes, stripped naked in front of their guests and began to paint. Nancy began painting Jim first. She made a simple design of black and white zebra stripes beginning on his back.

Alice and Kandy were the first to relinquish their fear and inhibitions. When they were both naked Alice started painting orange tiger stripes on Kandy's dark skin. Carl and Kim still stood there amazed at the scene unfolding in front of them. Carl didn't know what to do, his embarrassment grew along with his manhood which was visibly bulging his pants.

Kim, unconsciously, began rubbing her breasts through her blouse as she watched Kandy giggle when Alice applied the latex paint to Kandy's huge, voluptuous breasts.

Allen eventually overcame his reluctance, not caring that his cock stood at attention as his then naked wife helped him out his pants and boxer shorts. Jim also had an erection while Nancy covered his rod with white latex. Carl and Kim stared at each other. They barely knew each other and now they were in a room with six others who had stripped their clothes off and were painting animal designs on each other.

"Well, when in the jungle," Kim sighed. She knew her friend had done some crazy things but this was craziest. It was both erotic and playful. She succumbed. Kim unbuttoned her blouse, laying it on the bench with the other guests' clothes. She removed her bra, freeing her large round breasts, her nipples visibly aroused extending out. Kim let her skirt fall to the floor and slid her panties down, bending over to remove them from her feet; she exposed her gorgeous ass and glistening wet pussy to Carl who watched her as he unbuttoned his shirt.

For the next hour the four couples playfully applied the latex to each other's partners and admired each other's work, giving advice and laughing at the silliness of the situation. Carl decided to paint Kim into a blue and gold macaw. Goosebumps succumbed her as Carl painted her engorged pussy lips. "That tickles," she screeched. Jim was passing out drinks and everyone was having a good time, the embarrassment gone.

"Okay," Nancy announced, "it's time to judge the winner of the best costume. The prize is a complete body painting kit so the winner and his or her partner can enjoy this experience over and over again," she added.

"Who's going to be the judge?" Cheryl asked.

"Everyone gets to check each other's costume and write down on a slip of paper who you thing the best one is," Nancy explained. "Whoever gets the most votes wins. "

"And don't be shy about touching each other when your making your decision," Jim added. "Feeling the texture of the paint and the reaction of the person is part of the fun with this."

"Oh yes," Kandy moaned softly with her eyes closed as Carl ran his fingers over the orange paint and exposed natural skin of her breasts. She opened her eyes and softly said to Carl, "You have a nice touch."

Kim felt a rush of her juices as Alice ran her fingers over Kim's gold pussy and blue thighs. Alice gently let her fingers enter Kim's slit to coat them with her arousal. She brought hem then to her lips and sniffed in the womanly aroma before tasting them and smiling.

Allen's erection returned in full force as he groped the latex covered Nancy. So did Jim's and Carl's as they made their way feeling the second skin of the five beautiful women in the room. The men did not touch each other but the women did and the wetness dripping down their thighs betrayed their excitement for the cocks and pussies they caressed.

"It's time to vote," Nancy told others. She passed around slips of paper and pens. Once all the votes were collected in a bowl, Jim pulled the eight slips out and started to separate them. He showed the results to his wife Nancy, who walked over to Carl and grabbed his blood engorged cock in her hand.

"The winner is Kim," she announced. "See how fine the detail of the python's markings are even on his cock," she added holding Carl's rod up for display.

"And I might add," Jim interjected. "The only other vote getter was Carl for his beautiful painting of a macaw on Kim." There was a round of applause for the couple.

"Let's all have another drink before we get to the best part," Nancy told her guests.

"There's something better than what we just did?" Cheryl asked in amazement.

"Wait until we demonstrate," Jim responded. "Then you'll see why it's a great conclusion to the night's fun."

With Carl and Kim at the center of attention, the others drank, laughed and continued pawing the winning couple. Nancy once again got everyone's attention.

"Listen up," she ordered. "The fastest way to get the latex off your body is to simply peel it off."

"But," Jim chimed in. "The best way is to sensually peel it off each other. Nancy and I will demonstrate."

Nancy embraced her husband and they began with a passionate kiss. Slowly, deliberately, they peeled small sections off each other's face and neck as their lips locked tight and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Jim made his way down Nancy's neck to her breasts. He peeled from the top to first expose Nancy's left nipple. Jim's tongue circled the erect nipple until his mouth engulfed as much of her tit as possible. After peeling the latex off her right breast, Jim's mouth once again took as much in as he could, ending the tit suck with a gentle bite on the nipple, eliciting moans from his wife.

Nancy got on her knees in front of her husband and carefully removed the rubbery paint from his cock and balls. She licked his ball sack and then buried his cock deep in her throat. After a minute of sucking his hot throbbing rod, Nancy got up and talked to her guests. Alice and Kandy already got the message and were engaged with each other's tits on the sofa.

"I'm sure everyone sees where this is leading," Nancy directed her comments to the two couples who were enthralled by the erotic scene in the room. "If you're uncomfortable getting intimate in front of others, we have a couple of bedrooms where you can have some privacy."

Unconsciously reacting to what they observed, Kim had already peeled the latex off Carl's erection and was grasping it firmly with her hand.

"Let's make our first time together in private," she whispered in Carl's ear. Carl nodded in agreement and the two made their way down the hall to the first bedroom they saw. The laid on the bed embraced as they started passionately making out. The sexual tension was building fast. After they were cleared from the waist up, Carl flipped himself around and they each worked their way from the feet up.

Kim's genitals were the last to be freed of the rubbery skin. They rolled over with Kim on top in the sixty-nine position. Carl thrust his tongue repeatedly in Kim's soppy wet pussy, her juices flowing freely, covering Carl's face. Kim had not had a cock in her mouth for years; it was a long time since her ex-husband had even forced her to blow him; so he took as much of Carl in as possible, her lips wrapped tight around his shaft.

Kim had been worked up all night. It didn't take long after Carl's tongue ravished her swollen clit before she reached her first orgasm. "Oh, god," she screamed as the sexual energy ripped through her body, her womanly ejaculation drowning Carl. He gasped as she thrust her pussy into him, her juices unexpectedly filling his mouth and trickling down his throat.

Carl was ready too. He rolled Kim over, spread her legs wide and entered her swollen pussy with one hard thrust. The passion, the tension was so high he just thrust in and out of her relentlessly. Kim's hips reacted, matching the rhythm of Carl's pummeling.

Carl pumped stream after stream of his hot cum into Kim causing her to orgasm again. This time more powerfully than before. The two new lovers collapsed from exhaustion, they panted trying to catch their breath, unaware that Nancy and Jim had been watching from the door. Nancy smiled and gave her husband a soft kiss on the cheek, knowing that her plan to get these two friends together was successful.

Carl and Kim rested on the bed for a while until they had recovered the strength to get up. They made their way back to the living room. They stood in awe taking in the sights of the debauchery playing out in front of them. Jim was pounding Alice's butt while her face was buried Cheryl's cunt. Allen had his cock deep into Nancy's pussy as Kandy sat on her face. The six were so heavily engaged, the intoxicating smell of sex overwhelming, they didn't notice as Carl and Kim quietly got dressed and gathered their prize to head out the door.

"Your place or mine?" Kim asked Carl as they got in the car.

"I live pretty austere being a bachelor for so long," Carl responded as he started the car. "Would you feel more comfortable at your place?" he asked his new lover.

"Yes. But let's stop at your place first so you can gather some things," she smiled. "I just may want to keep you for a while."

"I think I would like that."

The end.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers