Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, please," the excited blonde, cried out. "Please, Josephine. Lick my pussy. Let me cum for you again."

The big black woman looked at the Amber's lovely pink pussy and could feel her own crotch getting wet just from looking. The thought of eating out the white girl again began to appeal to her own sexual needs. "Amber is a pretty enough and, my god, she's only 18, just like my two daughters," she told herself. "She's young and fresh, with long, silky blonde hair, a pretty face with big baby blue eyes, and she has a very sexy body."

Josephine decided to give the white teenager some pleasure of her own again, thinking the girl deserved it because of the way her own daughters treated the teenager all the time. "My girls treat her like their own personal slave," her thoughts ran. "That might be okay to do in fun, but it's only a sexual fantasy game to play with willing subjects. I have to wonder sometimes if my girls know the difference between the reality of the game and crossing the line."

Amber looked down over her own massive cleavage to see Josephine actually lowering her face towards her pussy. "Oh, yesss" she moaned when she felt the wet tongue start to caress her avid clit. "That feels so nice. Ahhh, yes, lick my clit. Oooo, yeah, stick your tongue in my wet pussy."

Shanise was not at all happy to see her black mom servicing their white pet like that, so she reached out to grab the girl's oily nipples with her fingers. She tried to pinch them as hard as she could, trying to inflict as much pain as she could on the pink nipples. She wanted to hurt Amber badly, thinking," How dare this dumb white bitch ask my mom to eat her pussy! The fucking white slut has no business asking my mom to do such a thing to her nasty white pussy."

"Ouch! Oh, fuck. Please stop, Shanise. Ouch, you are hurting me.

Amber's nipples hurt like hell from the black teen's cruel pinching fingers, but Shanise's mom licking her pussy felt so good it was making up for the pain from her nipples. Josephine was bringing her closer to the brink of her second orgasm of the night, and Amber tried to block out the pain from having her nipples savagely pinched and concentrate on the pleasure building inside her pussy from having it licked. She realized too, that maybe she liked the combination of pain and pleasure.

"Oh! Yes! Yes, I'm cumming

Josephine, please lick my clit, you beautiful black bitch! Oh god yes, I'm cumming! Ahhh! Yesss!" Amber cried out as she climaxed on Josephine's face. She could feel the explosive orgasm ripping thru her entire body as she lay on the floor trembling from the impact of cumming so powerfully.

.

Josephine continued sucking on Amber's clit while the teenager's body thrashed and bucked and went crazy from the impact of her orgasm. Amber may have had her arms and legs still tied securely, but the rest of her voluptuous body was shaking like a willow. The big breasts bounced all over her body and her belly rose and fell rapidly from heavy breathing.

Josephine stared at the teenager, who was convulsing from her powerful orgasm, thinking it looked like Amber was having a seizure. She waited for the girl's white body to stop trembling before asking, "Did you like having me eat your pussy, Amber?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, Josephine. That was amazing. You sure know how to eat my pussy. Thank you so much; that was incredible."

You're welcome, Amber, and, Darling, your pussy tastes wonderful." Josephine stood up and looked down at the white beauty's face thinking how she looked happy enough. Her eyes were closed and her face had a dreamy expression. "Amber, do you like what I did to your white pussy, Darling?"

The blue eyes opened. "Oh yes, Josephine, You were awesome. Thank you."

The older black women could not help thinking how the white teen's voice sounded so sweet. It was the first time since her daughters brought her home that she really noticed just how pretty the girl looked. "Trish, Shanise, untie her arms and legs and go get your toys.

"Yes, Mom We'll be right back," they said, after unfastening the ropes and heading for their bedroom.

Kelly watched the twin black girls' naked bodies as they walked out of the room. She could not help being amazed at how perfect their black asses looked, so round and firm. She was thinking, "God, I wish they would untie me so I could crawl over to them because I want to plant kisses all over their gorgeous black asses. I want to be able to suck on their firm chocolate colored breasts too. God, how I want to lick and suck their sweet black pussies, to have them both cum in my mouth so I can taste their sweet pussy juice." Kelly saw Josephine walking towards her bound body, succulent breasts swaying enticingly as she came closer. Kelly lowered her eyes to look at the woman's shapely thighs and black pussy.

Josephine noticed Kelly's eyes checking out her crotch. "Do you see anything you might like?" she asked.

Unable to talk with the gag in her mouth, the bound woman nodded her head.

"Okay, pretty soon I'll let you have my pussy but you still have to wait. Oh, look at Amber."

Kelly had been too busy drooling over Josephine's naked body to see what was going on with the other women. Glancing over to see what they were doing she saw the white teenager standing between them while the twins rubbed more oil on her voluptuous naked body. Shanise was standing in front of Amber applying the oil to her massive breasts and down her belly, while Tricia was standing directly behind the blonde, massaging it onto her white ass cheeks and down her thighs.

Kelly wondered why the twins were rubbing oil all over the white teenager's body, and she thought it would feel good if they did that to her too. She could not stop thinking about how exciting it was, looking at the black hands roaming all over Amber's creamy skin. She thought the white girl flinched, and it looked as if Trish might have stuck a finger into Amber's big ass while Shanise was stroking her pussy.

Kelly watched as the two girls stepped back from the other teenager and saw Mona walk over and hand each girl something long and black. For some reason, she found herself once again checking out the older women's nude body. "I might have been wrong about Mona," Kelly told herself. "Her body is different than the other women, obviously, but not bad for her age. She does have some sex appeal, mainly her huge breasts with those big, suck able nipples. I wouldn't mind nursing on them myself if only I could block out the rest of her old body."

As she watched the action, Kelly saw both of the black girls putting on strap on dildos, which had been handed to them by their grandmother. A shiver went down her back as she gazed at the big, black artificial cocks hanging between their legs. "Wow!" she thought, looking at the size of the toys the girls were wearing. They were huge, at least ten inches long, maybe even bigger. Kelly thought back to earlier in the day, when Melanie had surprised her with a similar strap on.

"Oh, god," she recalled. "It felt so good when Mel fucked me with that big thing."

She kept watching the teenagers and saw Shanise lie on her back on the floor, the dildo still between her legs, and say something to Amber. It was not loud enough for Kelly to hear, but the white girl started to climb on top of the black girl. She had trouble staying in place on top of the black girl and Amber kept sliding off the black teenager's oily body. The next time the girl on her back spoke, it was louder, and she called Amber a fat ass cow. It looked as if Amber was about to start to cry, but she turned her face away, and Kelly could not see if she crying or not.

Amber finally managed to get her lush body on top of Shanise, straddling the black girl with her legs, and, this time, she placed her hands on the floor on either side of the other girl, bracing herself so she would not slide off again. Once in that position, she lowered her body until she was lying directly over Shanise. Kelly thought the two teenagers looked so beautiful together, the black girl with her beautiful tight body, without an ounce of excess fat, but with beautiful big breasts, probably close to a D-cup in size. That was more than big enough, but what was more impressive then their size was their perfect shape.

The white teen was so pale, compared to the black girl, who was very dark. Kelly found the contrast in the color of the teenagers' bodies to be stimulating, and she kept watching the white skin of Amber pressed against the dark body of Shanise. Even as she watched, Josephine raised the dildo worn by her daughter and inserted the tip into Amber's pussy. The girl on the bottom reached down to spread the white girl's ass cheeks and bent her knees to start driving the toy into the other' girl's pussy.

"What? No! Stop! Amber whined. "Stop, it's too big. Ouch, Shanise, it hurts! Stop! Her body squirmed on top of the black girl. Kelly did not know whether she was resisting or not, but her movements did nothing but help drive the big, black cock more deeply into her well-lubricated pussy.

"Shut the fuck up, Bitch!" was Shanise's response. "You fat white cow, you've been fucked by bigger dicks then the one I've got in your pussy, Bitch, on the streets, and you know it, Slut, so shut the fuck up and enjoy my cock. I know about you giving up your pussy and fat white ass to Johnny."

Amber did shut up then, and she apparently started to enjoy what was happening to her voluptuous body. As Kelly and the other women watched on, she moved her body up and down while Shanise matched her, with every movement thrusting the dildo deeper into Amber's pussy. It was quiet in the room, with nobody talking and no sound, except for the white girl's happy murmurs as her eager hole was slowly stuffed with the big toy. With every synchronized movement, the two bodies edged closer together, until there was no space at all between them, and Amber's up and down motion stopped. The white girl's pussy had taken every inch of the dildo. She was cooing in pleasure and squirming on top of Shanise, as if she wanted to be stuffed even fuller.

They stayed like that for a minute or so, until Amber began moving up and down again, taking the toy in and out of her pussy, while the black girl on the bottom resumed fucking up to meet her. After the initial penetration, Shanise's hands had been resting on her partner's back, but she moved them again, so either of them gripped a fat white ass cheek and spread Amber's buttocks. She was holding the other girl in place on top of her while separating her cheeks, and everybody but the white teenager could see what was going to happen next. Tricia was kneeling on the floor between the spread legs of the others and was coating her dildo with oil, preparing to drive it into the ass her sister was holding open for her.

Josephine had heard what her daughter said to the white teen while the dildo was being buried in Amber's pussy, but she was unsure what it meant, and did not really want to know. Kelly heard some of what was said, but she just thought it was a game they played together, because she had expressed her pleasure in getting the dildo imbedded, and was begging for more.

"Oh yes, Shanise, fuck me. Please, Baby, I am so sorry. Fuck my pussy with that big cock. Yes, Mistress, that is it. My god, yes Yes! Keep fucking me!" Even as she pled with the other girl for more, Amber was moving her body up and down to meet the thrusts of the dildo that felt good as it surged in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, the tenor of Amber's voice changed again. "Ouch! What the fuck are you doing? Oh my god what are you doing to me, please stop! Ouch, stop!"

Kelly was soon fully aware of why Amber had started yelling about because while one dildo was being driven in and out of the white girl's pussy, giving pleasure to her and Shanise, Tricia was preparing her toy until it was ready to use. When her granddaughter nodded her head, Mona placed her hands on one white ass cheek while Josephine placed hers on the other. The two women spread the fat hemispheres as far apart as they could so Tricia could center her toy against the oily hole between them and move it around until it had made a slight penetration. After that, a strong thrust by Tricia wedged the head of the plastic cock into Amber's ass, resulting in the white girl's yelps of surprise and pain.

Her loud complaints continued as the black girl on top of and behind her kept driving forward with her toy, plunging it in farther with each thrust. Once again, the women surrounding the teenagers saw two girls' bodies getting closer and closer together as Tricia kept plowing her dildo deeper and deeper, until she was laying full length on top of Amber. To Kelly, it had been one of the most erotic things of her experience, watching as the beautiful black girl squeezed her big dildo all the way into the other girl's white ass.

To Amber, it was much less enjoyable. "Oh god that hurts ouch! Please! That hurts. Take 'em out, you guys," she continued to whine.

The other teenagers ignored her pleas and stayed where they were for a little over a minute before starting to move slowly, taking turns pulling their dildos most of the way out and driving them back into the girl between them. The sight of the naked white teenager who had helped impale her pussy on one black girl's cock, followed by the other black girl mounting her ass and driving her dildo all the way into that hole, followed by slowly fucking her in both places was extremely stimulating to Kelly. Her excitement mounted when she felt Josephine's big hands fondling her breasts and lightly tweaking her rigid nipples. It was no longer necessary for her to help spread the white girl's ass cheeks, so Josephine had come over to enjoy fondling the body of their other pet.

While watching the black teenagers sharing Amber's voluptuous white body Kelly found herself thinking about having the girls fucking her in the same way. She was confident her pussy could handle one cock's size but she was not too sure, if, her ass could take the other, or if the dildo would even fit in her tiny anal passage.

"I can't believe what I'm thinking," she chided herself. "Do I really want both of those big cocks fucking my body at the same time?" As soon as she asked herself that, Kelly realized that was very much what she wanted, and she even felt envious of Amber for the great double fucking the white teenager was getting.

Josephine was really enjoying herself, as she played with Kelly's soft white breasts while both of them watched the twins continuing to fuck Amber. She noticed that Kelly's mouth was literally drooling on her rubber ball gag, and she decided to remove it.

Kelly's eyes could not stop staring at the sexy black teens on the floor drilling Amber's succulent form. Her mind could think of nothing else at all, as she continued to stare at and listen to the hot girl getting fucked.

Amber At first protested and begged the twins to stop fucking her but, after a few minutes of the slow double penetration, she changed her mind and her tune, and her body was moving between the other girls, even thrusting back to meet the dildos as the twins drove them in and out of her. Besides what her body was saying, she was also voicing her thoughts on the two big dildos taking turns surging into her.

"Yes! She cried. Keep fucking me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt. Oh, god, I'm cumming!" She had looked like a chicken breast sandwich between two slices of dark bread until her body started thrashing in place while her arms and legs waved and flopped around. Abruptly, she let out a loud cry of ecstasy and halted all movement, obviously having had a tremendous orgasm.

The twins did not stop, but continued fucking Amber's ass and pussy. Kelly did not know how long the double penetration went on, but it seemed like a long time. After her climax, the white girl seemed to be lifeless and unmoving for a few minutes, as if she were a rag doll between the other girls, but the black twins continued driving their toys in and out of her, and didn't even slow down. After that few minutes of not reacting, Amber once more started responding, fucking back with gusto and begging for more. She got more, until she cried out ecstatically and climaxed again. The twins still did not stop fucking her, and actually increased the speed of their strokes, until it was obvious to Kelly that they had almost simultaneous orgasms. After that, the girls lay in a happy pile, no longer moving, but all three moaning in bliss.

Kelly could feel how sexually excited she had gotten from watching the three teenagers fucking in front of her manacled body. She wished her hands could have suddenly come loose, so she could stick them into her dripping wet pussy and finger fuck herself to another orgasm. From watching, the teenagers and envying Amber, her arousal was so high she could actually feel juices gushing from her pussy and trickling down her thighs. Suddenly, she realized that her breathing was easier because the ball gag was no longer in her mouth. Kelly wondered how Josephine had managed to remove it without her even knowing it, and realized the sight of the three girls fucking had been so erotic and fascinating she hadn't even noticed.

"Are you missing something," Josephine asked.

"Oh. Yes, Mistress," Kelly answered without thinking.

"I know that you liked me playing with your white titties, Slut, or was it more fun watching my daughters fucking Amber?"

"I like both you playing with my boobies and watching your girls and Amber."

"I want to know, Kelly, does the thought of having sex with my 18-year-old daughters turn you on? Do you get excited about thinking of being where Amber was just now?"

"Oh, yes. Your girls are so beautiful, Josephine."

"Do you want to submit your slutty white body to them and the rest of my family tonight?"

"Yes, I want to submit myself to your family, and willingly. I want you and them to use me like they did Amber."

"One more question, Kelly, do you like submitting yourself to black women for their enjoyment? Are you ready to be our white whore tonight?"

"Yes, I would love to be your white whore tonight, if you want me to, Josephine."

Smiling, the large black woman turned her back toward Kelly and walked off. The smile was from just thinking about the sexy white woman who was willing to beg her for sex. "This bitch is really in heat, and she's going to be a nice treat for her family tonight," she said to herself. "I'm certainly glad she got into my cab today."

Kelly was so busy watching Josephine's beautiful black ass walking away and lusting for the other woman, she did not even notice Tricia was standing behind her back. She was eager for sex with the four black women, but failed to understand why she was talking and acting the way she was, and why she so badly wanted to be a white whore for Jo and her mother and her young daughters. Kelly moved her arm and realized her wrists had been freed from the cuffs. She tried to shake them to get some circulation back into her arms.

"Okay, you free."

"Huh? What do you mean I'm free?"

It was Trish who was speaking to her, "I mean you're only free of your cuffs Kelly because your body isn't free yet. It belongs to my family now, so follow me, Kelly. I want to get you ready for the rest of the nights activities with my family and you are up next Kelly. So get down on your knees, Monaco Now!

Kelly quickly looked around to see if anyone else, heard, what Trish had called her, but the other s were not paying any attention to them. She saw Mona squatting on the white teenager's face again and, when she saw Shanise, she was surprised to see her sucking on one of Amber's white breasts.

Trish continued giving orders. "Hurry up, Slut. On your knees now, Bitch."