Peephole Payoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surgeon
Surgeon
35 Followers

"Hi there, little brother, you like?" she smiled at him.

Donald choked on his response, she looked so sexy. She grinned at him and did a little pirouette, exposing her naked ass to him. He kicked off his shoes and socks, pulled off his shirt and began to undo his pants as fast as he could. She came up and stood before him, as he stripped naked. She smiled at his eagerness, pleased that she could turn him on so. His penis was obviously ready to get to work.

He reached a hand out and began to fondle her body, touching her breasts and her thighs, feeling her soft skin and the soft touch of the nylons. Her nipples rose to his touch and hardened to little points under the soft cloth.

"You're a sexy little slut, aren't you, Sis? Do you like being slutty, Sis?"

The dirty words from her brother turned her on to no end. She gasped when his fingers found the crotch of her tiny panties already wet.

"Ok slutty Sis, get down on your knees and suck my cock! I love to see my cock fucking your face!"

Tanya knelt between his legs and began to suck his cock. Looking at her red lips sliding up and down his cock, leaving a trail of wet sticky saliva and his pre-cum was wonderful. She was enjoying it as much as he did. Holding the massive cock in her hands, she ran her clever little tongue all over the head and its length, making him moan in pleasure. He stared down at her, dressed in her lingerie and sucking his cock.

"My Sis is a cock sucking slut, isn't she, Tanya. You like me to fuck your mouth, don't you, Sis!"

Tanya was turned on even more by his words, and sucked the cock into her mouth deeper. They were both really turned on by their incestuous relationship, and nothing was going to stop them now. He let her suck for another couple of minutes, then reached down and told her to stand up. Then he pushed her down slowly onto the carpet, and knelt between her legs. Pushing her panties aside, he rubbed his hard cock along her wet shaved pussy, and she waited for him to enter her. Her face was flushed with excitement and she ran her hands over her breasts, pinching her own nipples and adding to her own lust.

"Ohh, come on, Don, do it, fuck your big Sis with your big cock, please.....Fuck me, Donny!"

Donald looked at her dressed like a slut, his own sister begging him to fuck her like a whore in heat, and he could hold back no longer. He lunged forward, impaling her body on his huge cock. The scream of pleasure from her throat rang through the house, as she felt him penetrate her cunt. Donald began to fuck her hard, plunging his cock in and out of her rapidly, his strokes both long and fast. He broke out into a sweat, and felt her flesh stick to his as they came together wetly. He pulled her legs, still encased in the nylons and sandals, up till the ankles rested on his shoulders, and then bent his body down on hers, bending her legs back. She was splayed wide open, and her head flailed wildly from side to side as he continued to fuck her deeper and deeper. Resting his body on his hands, he began to pump her in a smooth rhythm, loving the wetness engulfing his cock, loving his sister, loving being able to fuck her. She pushed her hips back at him ever time he lunged into her, wanting his cock deep inside her. They were both staring at each other now, knowing they were both close, staring at each others eyes. The dark secret that they shared was theirs alone. Then she began to moan out slowly, and he knew she was almost there, quickening his pace to meet her, feeling her pussy begin to spasm around him. The warm rush of wetness in her cunt engulfed him as she shuddered beneath him and began to cum, and he too began to spurt his cum into her cunt, filling her with his sperm. The brother and sister lay locked in a tight embrace afterwards, their sweat slickened bodies sticking together, his semi-rigid cock still inside her, both feeling the wetness of their union as their combined juices dribbled down her thighs.

"I love you, Sis," he said as he kissed her on the lips, staring into her eyes, as she kissed him back.

Loving Mom

Donald could tell his mother was a bit worried about that phone call, and she didn't even talk much with his dad. Though he knew that his father never noticed, possibly the old man was thinking about his nurse all the while! Don waited for a day, then decided to pull of his second blackmail of the week. This time he felt more confident, knowing he could make it work. Of course, his mom might not react like Tanya did, but then, no pain, no gain! He had to take the risk!

So after breakfast, when his dad left, he made some excuse about going to the library again, and left the house. But after loitering around for half an hour, he came back and let himself in through the back door once again. Quietly getting into his room, he went immediately to the peep hole and peered into the room. And as he was hoping, his mother was busy on the floor with the dildo, gasping about as she masturbated herself off slowly. He waited for a few minutes, feeling his cock get hard through his jeans. Just when he felt that she was going to orgasm, he rushed to the door of her room and began to knock on the door, loudly calling for her.

"Mom, come quick, I gotta talk to you! Are you in there, Mother? Mom?"

He assumed rightly that she would panic, and it took just a few more seconds before she stood gasping before him in the doorway, her clothes rapidly pulled together. But her rapid breathing and the flushed face gave her away. He could see that she still needed to cum, and was trying to control herself somehow.

"What is it, Donny, why are you in such a hurry? What's going on?"

"Look Mom, somebody left this envelope in the mailbox, and it's for you! What is it, Mom, shall I open it up?"

Before she could enter, Don entered the studio and ripped open the envelop. He pulled out his photos and pretended to stare at them in shock, as if seeing them for the first time.

"Gosh Mom, is that you?! How could you...I mean... what is this all, Mom!"

Caroline snatched the pictures from his hand and stared at them in numb shock. A hot flush rose to her face and she blushed staring at her own pictures having sex with Mike. The photos turned her on even more, especially the one of Mike spewing his cum all over her ass. But she was caught half way between the shame and embarrassment at being caught by her own son. She lowered her head, unsure of what to do. Oh God, she wished she could make it all go away.

"Donald, I...actually, you see, your father and I, and...well, now that you're old enough, you know, I think you can understand..."

Donald slowly moved and stood just behind her and his big hands on her shoulders made her jump. He could fee that there was no bra holding her big breasts up, she was wearing nothing under that loose t-shirt.

"Shhhhh, Mom, it's ok, relax, I know!"

"What do you know, Don, what are you talking about?"

His hands slid down her back and rested over her ass. She tried to move away from him but he slipped his hands to grip her waist, holding her still. Pulling her back, he pushed his groin against her, and she gasped when she felt his huge erection through his jeans.

"Donald, what are you doing, for God's sake, what are you trying to do!? Let me go this instant!"

But her voice was choked both with lust and with tears. She began to sob as he moved closer to her body and began to nuzzle her neck.

"Donny, I couldn't resist Mike, it had been too long, you know, and your father...He...and I well, Donald, please, what are you doing! I'm your mother!"

Donald had now gripped her hard in both arms and was rubbing his bulge against her ass. And his lips and teeth were busy nibbling and kissing her neck.

"I know everything, Mom, I saw Dad fucking his little nurse at his clinic!" She stiffened when he mentioned that, whether because she didn't know, or because of his blunt language.

"And I am the one who saw you using your dildo, Mom, and I took the pictures of you with Mike too! I love you, Mom, and I want to make love to you too."

Caroline couldn't believe what was going on. This was her own son, and apart from using his panties to masturbate, she didn't think he would be seriously lusting after her! Then all sensible reasoning left her as he moved his hand under her shirt and reached up to touch her breasts. The feel of his finger and thumb gently touching her already aroused nipple was exquisite, and she couldn't stop the gasp of pleasure from her lips.

"No, Donny, baby, please, I know how you feel, but this is wrong...come on, listen to your mother, son, please, I...unnhhhgh!"

The feeble attempts at stopping him were cut off by the moan deep in her throat as his second hand reached down to cut her pubic mound through her slacks. She was already wet, and he could feel it. Her legs involuntarily squeezed his hand between her thighs, wanting the pressure to increase. Her body won over her mind, and all resistance crumpled as she felt his erection pressing against her once more.

"I know what you like, Mom, and I'm going to give it to you. You don't have to keep waiting for Dad any more, cause I'm going to be there for you. You like to get fucked, don't you, Mom! Do you like to get fucked hard, Mom!"

The dirty things he whispered in her ear made her squirm against him. She just moaned back and nodded her head slightly. She was still shocked and the feeling of being almost unreal was too great for her to understand and respond. But he was sure about one thing, she did like to get fucked, and get fucked hard!

"Go on, mother dear, put your hands back, and do what you want to do!"

He gently guided her hand between their bodies, still standing behind her. She gasped as she felt the huge lump straining at his jeans. Then he slowly slid his zipper down and let his cock out. The large organ fell right into her palm and she moaned with delight. Any reservations or resistance that she had was now gone.

"I wanna fuck you, Mom, I wanna fuck you real hard. I want to make you moan and scream and I want you to cum, Mom!"

Caroline's mind was reeling as she heard her son speak to her like that. His hot penis throbbed in her hand. She could resist no longer. She whirled around to face her son, and he looked down at her with lust in his eyes. She lowered her eyes to look at the cock she was holding. And gasped when she saw the size of it; her little boy had grown up!

"You like it rough, Mom? You like to be treated hard and dirty, don't you Mom! I saw Mike spanking you, fucking you hard. You like it, Mom, you like being a whore?"

She could just nod her head dumbly as she stared at the monster cock in front of her. Even her husband wasn't that big, and Mike was smaller than Stephen was too. She was jerked out of her reverie when Donald suddenly grabbed her hair with one big hand and twisted her face towards his. He lowered his head and began to kiss her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She kissed back with the same lust, never letting go of his penis. Then he pulled back and still holding her hair, began to lower her face to his cock.

"Suck my cock, Mom, kneel in front of me and suck my cock."

She knelt in front of her tall son and pulled his cock towards her mouth. It was already glistening with his pre-cum, little drops oozing out of his cock. She poked her pink tongue out and gently licked the wetness from the underside of his cock right up to its head. The sharp hiss from Donald told her he liked it.

"Oh man, I've been waiting for this day for five years Mom, ever since I started jerking off I wanted to do it with you. I wanted you to lick my cock, and suck it, and I wanted to fuck your mouth!"

Caroline just moaned and engulfed her son's huge cock head in her wet mouth. It was naughty, it was wicked and it was dirty, but she was loving it! She had never in her dreams imagined that she could be doing such a thing!! And Donald was in heaven. His greatest fantasy had just come true. Here he was fucking his mom's face, sticking his hard cock into her mouth!

"I love you, Mom, and I wanna make love to you. Quick, strip naked, I wanna see your body!"

He pulled his cock from her hungry mouth and began to take the rest of his clothes off. Caroline too, in her lustful daze, stripped off what she was wearing, and stood naked in front of her son. He stared at her in wonder.

"I think my father must be a fool to look for younger bitches, when he has a perfectly sexy one right here in his home!"

Caroline blushed at that. "I don't think you mean that, Donny, after all, I am quite old now!"

"Oh yeah, just look at what my cock says, Mom!"

And staring at his throbbing erection she realized he meant what he said. Then he was carrying her in his arms over to the bed. He threw her onto the bed and grabbing her ankles in both hands, pulled her legs apart roughly, exposing her trimmed pussy. He lowered his head to her crotch and began to lick her softly, making her moan out with pleasure. His tongue was lapping up and down gently, the wetness wonderful for both of them. He poke the tip of his tongue into her hot cunt, or on her budding clitoris and she jumped at the contact. Her hands were running through his hair and she was moaning away "yes, son, lick me, I love it, do it for me, do it for mommy, Donald!" She came in a shuddering climax, jerking around on the bed.

He climbed onto the bed between her stretched legs and knelt between them. He still held her legs splayed apart at the ankles. She gasped as his cock touched the tender lips of her pussy, and he slid it gently in the wetness. She reached down to grasp his throbbing cock in her fingers, and fondled it, rubbing it into her pussy, waiting for him to enter her.

"You want my cock, Mom, you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Donny, fuck me, fuck your mother, you dirty boy!"

She held his cock at her wet and waiting cunt and he began to lean over her, pushing her legs up towards her head, splitting her wide open. He stared down at her hands pulling at his cock as it entered her cunt slowly. Then he could wait no longer and with one lunge, he pushed it into her. The scream of pleasure from Caroline's mouth rang through the empty house loudly. He moaned himself as he felt her warmth and wetness engulf his cock completely. She seemed to be lost in her ecstasy as she mumbled incoherently and ran her hands through her hair and over her breasts. Donald was in heaven as he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of his mother's cunt. She thrust her hips against his, wanting him deep within her, loving the friction of their uinion.

Then she was cummin, her body jerking in mindless pleasure as she thrust against her son, feeling his massive cock plunging in and out of her canal.

"Ohhhhhh, I love you, darling, fuck me, I'm gonna cum, fuck me harder, deep,.......yess, make me cum, my darling, make me cum........" Donald felt her spasms around his cock and began to feel his own orgasm swelling.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum all over you, I'm gonna shoot my cum all over you!"

"Yess, Donny, cum on Mommy, make me wet, darling, do it now!"

Donald let go of his mother's splayed legs and pulled his cock out of her wet cunt. He grabbed it with his hand and began to jerk hard, leaning over her body, and his sperm spurted out in shooting blasts, cumming as he had never felt before. The hot fluid landed on her breasts and her tummy, and she squealed with pleasure as she rubbed the sticky cum into her skin. He spurted again and again, then collapsed besides her as he drained himself. She raised herself and lay over his body to kiss and suck his dripping cock, licking up the juices from it.

The two of them lay together in each other's arms, kissing and cooing like a couple of lover birds, feeling the new loving bond that had formed between them. Donald closed his eyes and thought of how much his world had changed in the last couple of weeks. Well, he was going to be busy and tired, but life was going to be one wonderful sex-fest for him now!

Surgeon
Surgeon
35 Followers