Peeping?

Story Info
He watches her satisfy herself.
3.1k words
4.32
55.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minifun
minifun
3 Followers

Thanks guys :)

*****

He's there again. No matter what time I get off from work, he is always there. I feel like I have my own personal bodyguard. I don't really need one, my neighborhood is quiet, mostly elderly couples, and a few single men and women. I've always felt safe working the night shift at the bank. Bus stop is at my corner, living in a ranch-style house, I felt very safe. That is until 3 weeks ago.

I noticed him as soon as I stepped off the bus. Across the street, standing close enough to the streetlight for me to make out a tall, dark well built figure, with a baseball cap shielding his facial features from my view. I had never seen anyone on the street before on my way home so it unnerved me for a minute when he started walking on his side of the street as I walked down my side. I slowed as I reached my house, and felt some relief when he kept walking. I didn't wait to see where he went, I rushed into my place and made sure everything was locked tight as a drum. I did not realized how scared I was until I started unbuttoning my blouse and couldn't. My hands were shaking too hard to work right. I decided to skip my nightly routine and went straight to bed. After a few days, I got used to seeing him there. Actually, I would look for him before I even stepped off the bus. He would be there, which would bring a small smile to my lips. Sometimes he would start walking before I did. Of course being a female, I had to check out the rear package. I just love looking at a man from behind, and this guy had an ass that just begged to be pinched!

I finally settled back into my nightly routine about a week after acquiring my sexy bodyguard with the great ass. Slowly undressing, rubbing my hands over my body as I removed each article of clothing. Pinching my nipples, rubbing my hands over my ass, then heading to the shower. Stepping back into my bedroom, I looked out my window. He was there! Staring at my naked body! I ran for the phone, he ran away. Skipping the rest of my routine, I jumped into the bed with the phone and covered myself from head to toe. I listened for sounds of a break-in, but heard none, then drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning, my eyes turning right to my bedroom window, thinking to myself, "where are you?"

All day long, my thoughts went to the man I saw in my window. I must have gone to my bedroom window a hundred times before I left for work. Staring out, remembering. I wasn't very useful at work that night either. Everything I did had to be done over. Not even my favorite coworker, Kenny, was happy with my performance. Kenny pulled me aside during our break.

"What is wrong with you tonight Rose? I haven't seen you make so many mistakes since your first day!"

"I'm sorry, Kenny, I had a bad experience last night." I told Kenny about the man following me home and looking into my window.

"What!? Why didn't you go ahead and call the police?" Kenny asked after I told him what happened.

"What was I supposed to tell them, "Officers, there was this man with a great ass peeking through my window. Can you find him for me? Kenny, the only description I can give the police is that he's at least 6 feet tall if not taller."

"You're right, Rose," Kenny said. " Do you want me to go home with you tonight?"

"No, I'm not afraid of him. Thanks for the offer though," I said smiling at Kenny.

"Damn, shot down again! I am beginning to believe I will never get into your pants."

"Your wife will be happy to know that, I'm sure." I laughed as I went back to work.

Kenny asked one more time about going home with me, after our shift was over. For some reason, I just don't feel threatened by this man's presence. When I got off the bus, he wasn't there. Instead of relief, disappointment crept in. I slowly walked home, looking back every once in a while. Looking for my bodyguard.

Undressing for my shower, I looked out my bedroom window. He wasn't there. I felt a little better after my shower, the tension of the past few days almost gone. Coming into my bedroom, my eyes went straight to the window. He was there! He held a finger to his lips shaking his head. He motioned for me to come closer to the window. I walked closer. His finger slid down from his lips to his chest. I looked down at mine then back at him. He was nodding his head. He wanted me to take the towel off that I had wrapped around my body. I let it fall to the floor. My hands covered my breasts, I stepped closer to the window. He was smiling and nodding. He rubbed his finger in a circle on his chest. I started pinching my nipples between my fingers. He put his finger to his lips again, I sucked on my finger. Popping it out of my mouth, I rubbed it against my nipple, making it stiff between my fingers. Closing my eyes, I started massaging my breasts, feeling the warmth of desire slowly spread through my body. One hand slowly slid down my stomach, stopping at the joining of my thighs. I open my eyes, staring out the window as I spread my fingers wide. He had moved closer, his smile urging me to continue. I placed my foot on the edge of the bed, my fingertips lightly brushing over the lips. Sliding two fingers between them, spreading for

him to see how wet I had become. Pinching my clit between my fingers, MMMmmmmmmm, feeling my clit grow hard and hot. Sliding my fingers inside, my thumb flicking over and over my clit. A calming warmth spreading through my body, my fingers move slowly in and out. Staring out the window, I see his tongue slide over his lips. I slowly pull my fingers out. I rub them over one of my hard nipples. I look at him one more time before lowering my head, lifting my breast to my mouth. Flicking my tongue out at the wet nipple. Circling it with the tip of my tongue. I raise my eyes to him, then suck my nipple greedily, tasting myself. Popping my nipple out of my mouth, licking around the areola as I return my fingers to my pussy. Pushing them in as deep as I can. Looking out the window, watching him, his hand on his chest. I squeeze my breast hard as I move three fingers in and out of my wet, hot box, faster. Pumping my fingers in and out harder, my body humming with the need to cum. Closing my eyes, screaming out as my orgasm hits me. My fingers deep inside me, wiggling them as my cum coats them. I slowly pull them away and open my eyes. He's gone!

I awoke the next afternoon, later than usual, feeling horny as hell! I couldn't believe I masturbated in front of a stranger! I showered and started dressing for work. Opening my lingerie drawer, I forgot to get my clothes from the laundry. I'll be late for work, today will have to be a panty-less day. All the way to work, all I could think about was how much more intense my orgasm was. I looked around the bus, there was no one sitting around me, I slid my hand between my thighs. The heat between my legs made it hard to resist rubbing my fingers up and down against my pants. I could feel my fingers getting wet. I licked my fingers, tasting just a hint of my juices. The bus made a sudden stop. I looked up, the bus driver was staring at me through the mirror, with a big smile on his face! As I got off the bus, the driver said with a wink, "I could have licked your fingers for you."

I made it to work with enough time to get a drink from the break room. Kenny and a few others were there with the same idea. Kenny came over to me with a cup of coffee for me. For some reason, I looked at Kenny in a different way today. We always flirted with each other, harmless fun to pass the time. "Kenny, I sure wish you weren't married."

"Why is that Rose?" Kenny asked, giving me his sly grin that told me he knew why.

"Because if you weren't married, I would take you in a closet right now and strip you naked and have my way with you." I had to laugh, to keep him from knowing how serious I was.

"I'll work on that," Kenny replied, laughing with me.

All night, I kept glancing over at Kenny. Watching every movement he made. I found myself making several trips to the bathroom, to masturbate. Thinking about what it would be like to have Kenny's fingers rubbing over my clit. Sliding his fingers inside me, twisting them in and out. Close to cumming, an image of his wife would slow my fingers, and I would go back to work. This night couldn't end soon enough for me, I started cleaning up, preparing for tomorrow earlier than normal. Kenny walked out with me, saying goodnight. This time, he kissed me on my lips, not my cheek as usual. Surprised by the kiss, I just stared at him. I couldn't say anything. Feeling warmth spread through my body that I only felt when I masturbated. I almost missed my stop, thinking about that innocent kiss. The kiss forgotten as soon as I saw my "bodyguard." We walked together down our sides of the street. He kept walking on as I entered my house. Taking my clothes off as I went straight to my bedroom. Opening the blinds, looking for him. The doorbell rang. Throwing my shirt back on, I nervously went to answer it. Looking through the peephole, I could see the back of a man, with a baseball cap. My Peeping Tom from last night?!

Fear crept into my heart. The lust filled thoughts of last night and today gone. I had dreams of him coming to my bed, touching me everywhere, setting my body on fire. Now the thought of rape or death took hold of me. The doorbell rang again, causing me to jump and my heart to stop. I looked around for something to use as a weapon. I picked up a vase, shouting nervously, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Kenny."

Kenny? I looked out the peephole again. It was Kenny, no man in a baseball cap. I sat the vase back down on the stand and opened the door. "What are you doing here at this time of night? Did you bring your wife with you?" Looking Kenny over from head to toe, I saw no sign of a baseball cap. Realizing that it must have been the need for sex that caused me to see Kenny as the man following me, my heart slowly reached it's normal rate. My fingers, clutching my shirt tightly to my chest, eased their grip. Focusing on Kenny again, I noticed his eyes moving over my body. "Kenny?"

"What?" Kenny looked up at my face.

"Why are you here, where is Dana?" What I saw in his eyes told me it wasn't good what he was about to tell me.

"That's why I'm here. Dana left me. She's been gone for weeks now. I just couldn't face going home tonight. I needed to talk to someone, I hope you don't mind me coming by like this."

"No, of course not! Come in, we can talk as long as you need to." Kenny walked into my living room. Walking behind him, watching his walk, brought back the thought of my peeper. No, he couldn't be. I've worked with Kenny for years, I would have known right away that the man following me at night was Kenny. I sat down next to Kenny on the sofa, curling my legs beneath me. "Tell me what happened."

Kenny watched me sit. His eyes slowly moving up my body, stopping at my breasts. In my haste to answer the door, I hadn't buttoned all the buttons on my shirt. Looking down, I could see the curve of one breast and practically half of the other. I pulled my legs out and shifted in my seat, trying to close the gap in my shirt. "Rose, I have wanted to tell you for some time now that Dana left. I just couldn't get past the pain and anger until tonight. She got a promotion at her job. The new position moved her to California. I told her I didn't want to move off the East Coast. We argued about the move until the day she left. She left yesterday, leaving it up to me to join her. Rose, she told me, it didn't matter to her whether I came or not." Kenny sounded like his world had just ended. I reached over for his hand. I heard a soft low moan. Looking at Kenny, following his eyes, my shirt had opened again. Letting go of Kenny's hand, I closed the gap. Kenny laughed saying, "Rose please, I have seen your tits hanging out more than that at work! Why are you getting shy on me now?"

Smiling, I still kept my shirt closed. "Because you said you needed a talk, not a jiggle show. Now, why don't you want to move to be with your wife?"

"Because my family is here, I like the snow." Kenny paused, taking my hand away from my shirt. "Because you are here, Rose."

He took my hand, kissing my fingers. Sucking one into his mouth, then slid my wet finger down between my breasts. He leaned forward, his tongue following the path of my finger. Leaning back against the sofa, closing my eyes, letting his tongue work it's magic. His hands cupped my breasts, massaging them as my shirt was pushed aside. His fingers pinching my nipples, pulling them. The tip of his tongue flicking a trail to my nipple, circling it. He stops and looks up at me. Kneading my left breast, pushing it up. "Do it for me Rose, please?" Kenny held my nipple between two fingers, pulling gently on it. Staring into his eyes, I stuck out my tongue, pressing the tip to my nipple. I felt Kenny's tongue circling my right nipple, my tongue circled the left. He continued to massage my breasts as we both sucked a nipple into our mouths. I felt Kenny's hand sliding down, unbuttoning my shirt. As his hand reached the heat between my thighs, we both sucked harder. I felt his teeth nibbling on my nipple, a finger slide between my lips, resting on my throbbing clit. I moaned around my nipple, sucking harder. I spread my legs wider, giving him more room to explore my wetness. We released my nipples at the same moment his finger slid into my cunt. Kenny sucked and licked his way down my stomach. Raising my legs up onto the sofa, I felt his tongue licking my clit. His finger slid out, quickly twisting two fingers back in. Closing my thighs around his head, grinding hard against his mouth. His tongue swirled around my clit, bringing me closer to the edge of ecstasy. I felt his lips tighten around my nub, his head shaking back and forth. Then I felt his lips vibrating, buzzzzzzzing around my clit, his fingers crossing together as he pumped them faster, harder in and out of my hot wet box.

"OHHH FUCKKK YESSS, MAKE ME CUMMMM NOWWWW!"

Kenny pulled his fingers out, quickly shoving his tongue in. Pinching my wet swollen clit between two fingers. My cum coating his tongue as it licked my inner walls. His tongue slowly slid out. He placed his lips over my hole and sucked deeply, tasting, drinking my cum. I lowered my legs, my whole body trembling from release. I pulled his hand away. Giving my clit one quick swipe with his tongue, he looked up at. Smiling, he rubbed his wet fingers over my lips. I opened my mouth to suck his fingers in. MMMM, my cum tasted so much better on his fingers than mine!

Kenny stood up, never taking his eyes off my breasts. I reached out my hands to his hips, pulling him closer to me. Without a word, I placed my hand to his crotch. Pressing my palm against his hard cock. Leaning forward, I placed my lips on the head, nibbling. My hands slid to his ass, gripping the front with me teeth and pulling down his sweatpants. Wrapping one hand around his cock, the other caressing his thigh. Squeezing his cock gently at the base, I swirled my tongue slowly around the tip. Rubbing my thumb in circles at the base, I opened my mouth taking just the head into my mouth. Closing my lips around him, slowly sucking him into my mouth. Deeper, deeper, until I held him completely in.

"MMMMMM YES ROSE, SUCK MY COCK WITH THAT HOT MOUTH OF YOURS MMMMMM."

I felt Kenny's hands on my head, his fingers playing through my hair. Tightening my lips around him, sucking on his hot cock, my hand cupping his balls. Rolling his balls between my fingers, his moans growing louder as I pulled on them. I started bobbing my head, slowly pumping him in and out of my mouth. His hand moved down to fondle my breast, I began moaning around his cock. Letting him popped out of my mouth, I slid my tongue back and forth through the slit. Wrapping each hand around him, sliding my hands up and down his wet hard shaft. Swirling my tongue around the tip. Taking just the head into my mouth, sucking hard, my hands pumping up and down faster, faster. I felt the throbbing of his cock in my hands. Releasing his cock, grabbing his ass and shoving him quickly, completely into my mouth. His cock exploded, filling my mouth with his hot, tasty cum. Slowing down, sucking gently to get every drop he had to give me. Kenny pulled me to my feet, wrapping his arms around me. We kissed, our tongues dancing, tasting each other.

"Rose as much as I want to stay, I have to go." Giving Kenny one more kiss at the door, I stood there watching until he drove off. As I turned to go back inside, I saw something in the bushes.

A baseball cap!

"PEEPING KENNY?"

minifun
minifun
3 Followers