Peeping Dave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I buttoned my blouse quickly. "I missed you too, Dan."

I pullied my panties back on and straightened my skirt, knowing full well that I just murmurred a half truth. I did miss him but I also had the best time fucking Dave and that hot redhead at the club. If I thought Dan would do it, I'd happily take him there, but then I'd have to explain how I even heard of that club. Sigh...

"Did you want me for anything else, Dan?" I asked before turning to leave hastily.

"Yes Jen. How about lunch at your apartment today?" I knew what this meant. He didn't want lunch, unless I was to be the main course. And how could a woman say "no" to an offer like that? "Of course Dan...of course." I opened the door and rushed out before he could ask about my weekend.

Immediately after leaving Dan's office, I went to Dave's office. I felt obliged to explain or apologize to him as if I had just cheated on him, even though he was not my lover; more like a weekend cock - a cock who now wanted to own me. It was just sex...or so I told myself. It was fucking GREAT sex and I knew the weekend was not the last of it.

"Dave, I...."

"Don't apologize Jen. You are just doing what comes naturally to you." He moved from his chair to in front of me. He caressed my face and pressed his lips to my ear as he pushed my hair behind it. "We're alot alike, you and I. We both like to fuck."

His breath was warm on my ear. I felt my body shiver. God, did I like to fuck! I could've fucked him right then if I didn't have to worry about other people walking in, including Dan. And the idea of both of them pummeling from both ends started to cross my mind.

"So, when will you see Dan again?" he asked.

"At lunch." I answered.

"Good. Then here's our plan." Our plan? WE didn't have a plan. I did. I was going to meet Dan at my apartment, make love to him, then come back to work. Who invited Dave?

Dave slid his hand under my skirt and into my panties, just as Dan just did. He began clutching at my lips, pulling on them, as his teeth gritted and he spoke through them into my ear. "You are a slut but I love that about you. I don't care if you fuck us both, Jen. I just want to watch it. Today, when you take him to your apartment, I am going to be there, waiting."

Dave went on to say that I was to drop off my keys prior to lunch so he could make a copy for himself. He would let himself into my apartment and hide in my closet, watching from behind the louvered door while I made love with Dan. The whole time he described "our plan," his ministrations had me sopping and I couldn't help bucking against his fingers. He fingered me just as Dan had, first one, then two fingers. Dave didn't seem to mind being second. I rubbed his hard cock thru his pants as he fingered me mercilessly. His plan seeped into my ear and my cunt gushed down over his finger, in my second orgasm in less than an hour at work. As I pulled away from him, he pulled out his finger, sucked it clean and smiled a wicked smile at me. Before lunch, those keys were on his desk, waiting.

12