Peeping Ron

Story Info
He watches his wife with another man - & enjoys it.
911 words
4.09
50k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron Livingston sat in the closet and positioned himself where he could see out through the peep-hole. He was able to see the foot of the bed, where his wife would soon bring her latest boyfriend.

They were now out in the living room and doubtless her unrestrained breasts were pressed against the new youth. No doubt his hands massaged her shapely buttocks and her hands fondled the growing lump in his crotch. Ron's hand moved down to fondle the throbbing lump in his own crotch. He pushed his sweatpants down and settled more firmly on the stool, his hand wrapped around his throbbing member. He closed his eyes as he stroked slowly. His eyes snapped open when he heard the door open.

Janie pulled him by the hand into the bedroom. She stopped and put her hands on the bed, letting Carlos press his hard-on against her through the fabric of her robe and his shorts. As she rocked back against him, his hands came around and gripped the breasts that swung beneath her. He grunted and she felt him swell when he squeezed those tits. This in turn invited her to press firmer against him. She did before pulling away and turning to face the taller Puerto Rican. She took him by the hand and led him to the foot of the bed where she dropped to her knees. She tugged his shorts down and was met by his erection springing into her face.

She marveled at it, her mouth and vagina watering at it size, thickness, and firmness. She kissed the head of it, letting her tongue massage it while she wrapped her hand around its girth. She slurped at the head while her hand stroked his powerful member. He was soon moaning and pressing his cock into her mouth, while she continued her ministrations.

She released him and stood, opening the robe and exposing her naked body to his eyes, and Ron's. She pushed Carlos to his knees and laid back on the bed, her legs wide. Carlos began to lick at the juices that dripped from her vagina. Ron's hand squeezed his cock as Carlos proceeded to eat Janie's wet pussy. He watched as the Puerto Rican's tongue slid around her slick opening. She gasped and moaned as Carlos' fingers slid into her pussy. She bucked her hips against those fingers while he lapped at her clit. She pulled him atop her and found his massive cock with her hand, guiding it to her labia.

Carlos worked his meat against her, splitting her open with the head of his penis. She stroked it as he worked it into her. She released him as his member pushed into her. Ron could see his massive meat poking into his wife's sweet honey-pot. Carlos' thickness glistened as he continued to plunder her snatch. Carlos' sounds had degenerated into noisy grunts as he thrust away while Janie's had been reduced to matching squeaks of pleasure as his prick continued to split her apart. Ron's pace quickened as he saw them nearing completion. Janie's fingernails bit into Carlos' back and Ron saw the Puerto Rican's scrotum tighten around his testes.

With a final thrust, Carlos shot a full load of sperm into Janie's waiting slit. Ron gasped as his own sperm burst from his head and splashed onto the towel he had laid down for this occasion. Stars burst in his eyes as he leaned against the door jamb, his semen dripping onto the floor.

Ron was unaware of how long he stood there, his eyes closed. He was brought to his senses by the sound of the bedroom door closing. He looked up and saw his wife, her wet snatch dripping on the sheets while she looked at the peephole, her breath still heaving a bit, her heavy tits rising and falling with her breaths.

Ron opened the closet door and stepped out, gazing down at her semen-drenched vagina. He dropped to his knees as she laid back and pushed his tongue into her hole. He could taste the bitter taste of Carlos' semen as he tongued her opening. His fingers dug at her insides and he sucked at her clit. Within minutes, Janie bucked her hips against his chin and she had a powerful orgasm, one she had denied herself with Carlos' tongue and later his prick inside her. This was Ron's reward for all the pleasure she received.

Ron stood, his wife's juices still shining on his chin, and gazed down at his love. She smiled indulgently up at him and glanced down at his again-erect penis. She nodded and rolled over. This was Ron's favorite position and they used it often. He aimed his erection at her opening and guided it in. He laid atop her and she whispered how good it felt to be fucked by him after Carlos. She told him how good Carlos was and how his follow-up screw was awfully nice. Ron closed his eyes, luxuriating in the feel of Janie's grip. He held her down and continued to pound until he felt himself fill her with his own juices. She moaned with pleasure as she felt him pump a load of sperm into her. She held him with her Kegel muscles until he softened and slipped out of her.

Ron rolled off of her and onto his back, listening to the lawn mower that Carlos was using in the back yard.