Peeping Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

The smoke and drink had the expected effects. The talk got a little louder and the music was cranked up to match. Justin and Shelly drifted off toward a back bedroom, but not everyone needed privacy. Sandy was doing a dreamlike solo dance for Stan and Don. She peeled off her top to expose a nice rack that swayed with her moves. Stan helped her slip off her skirt; Don dropped his trousers and briefs to display a black snake that moved in time with Sandy's tits. And the party was on.

With Don and Stan teamed up on Sandy, in the near bedroom we had the opposite grouping: Nita and Bill joined by the petite Maria. We couldn't see the bedroom where Justin and Shelly had gone but that still gave us two tableaus, and choosing which to focus on was tough. As soon as we concentrated on one, something in the other drew our attention away.

Sandy had been stripped by her men who had then stripped themselves. Don's dick was impressive but Stan gave no quarter. Sandy had her choice of two towering treats. The men sat on the sofa and Sandy knelt before them, alternating licks and slurps on the two hard cocks. Jamie was going nuts and I sported a raging hardon. This may have been our personal best.

Sandy stood to straddle Don, slowly lowering her lightly furred pale and moist pussy onto his saliva-shined ebony tool. The entry seemed to go on forever but she got fully seated and leaned over to capture Stan with her mouth. Don pumped away while she tried to take Stan's entire length down her gullet. Obviously not their first rodeo.

In the bedroom everyone had gotten naked while we'd been admiring Sandy's flexibility. Maria was guzzling at Nita's smooth shaved chocolate lips while Bill did the same to Maria's olive-toned parts, licking her trimmed crotch from the rear like an ice cream cone, pausing occasionally to stick his tongue into one of her tight holes. After a time Bill stood up, gave Maria a playful slap on the ass and stepped in to fuck Nita. Maria took the opportunity to squat over Nita's face. She ground and twisted her pussy as Nita eagerly lapped away. Bill plunged with maddening monotony into Nita's clasping cunt, alternately bottoming out and withdrawing almost his entire moderate but certainly adequate length.

Something in the other window caught our eyes and we shifted back. Sandy was now on top of Stan, who was firmly set and fucking steadily. She leaned forward to offer her rear to Don. He spread some lube onto his thick cock and into her asshole, then slowly speared it. Sandy had no trouble taking him in. She tilted her head back and moaned at the lewd penetration, not in pain but in exquisite pleasure. The men were apparently experienced partners because they kept a disciplined rhythm as they double fucked the tiny blonde. They had her in a state of almost constant orgasm, her world reduced to two fucking poles and the places they stroked into.

In the bedroom the players had switched around and now Bill was fucking Maria doggy style. His position blocked our view: was he in her cunt or her ass? Nita was lying under Maria, head to toe in a hot sixty-nine. After a slight shift we could see that yes, he was fucking her ass. Nita was applying her long slim tongue to Bill's cock and balls and to the spot where he entered Maria, who in turn slobbered over Nita's just-fucked holes. I admired Bill's stamina - I'm pretty sure I couldn't service two women as thoroughly as he was, even with their mutual assistance and cooperation.

The action on the sofa was reaching a peak. Sandy had gone limp from her continual climaxes, with little muscle tone to keep her upright as the men fucked her with increasing and now ragged intensity, striving for their own final pleasure. Stan tensed and forced his thick cock deep into her, dumping the contents of his balls into her overheated vault. This inspired Don who pulled nearly all the way out to spew his seed into her bowels. The rutting trio collapsed in a satisfied heap.

The bed was also getting a workout, with Bill still occupying Maria's rear but with Nita now behind him trying to match his motion while giving his ass a tongue bath. Maria was on her knees, open-mouthed and furiously rubbing her clit as she strained for release. When she came her orgasm and Nita's lingual stimulation were more than Bill could take and he gave a series of grunts in time to the pulsing of his bloated balls. After the first surge he pulled out and Nita captured the remaining spurts from his filthy cock in her generous mouth.

Jamie and I hadn't been idle. I'd managed to fuck her in both holes which was a true rarity, one to match the singular experience of the evening's orgiastic delights. To this day we haven't topped that; it remains the highlight of our evenings out. Jamie, never completely satisfied, regretted that we didn't see what Shelly and Justin had gotten up to in the other bedroom. As far as I was concerned even if they'd had a donkey in there it wouldn't have made things any better. Well, maybe if it was a cute donkey.

====== The Ravishers ======

I mentioned there was more to know about Claire, who you met earlier with Brent. The fact that Brent traveled on business, combined with the strong sex drive they both enjoyed, meant she was sometimes left with only her hands and toys for satisfaction. Claire was a sexy woman and I would gladly watch her pleasure herself, but it wasn't as much fun for Jamie so on nights when Brent was absent we sometimes just noted it and moved along.

But on one occasion there was another option. Brent wasn't there, but Claire wasn't alone. We'd checked out her place and since she seemed to be the only one home we were prepared to skip ahead as usual. It was mid summer and all the windows were open, so we heard the doorbell when it rang and saw her pop up from her bedroom chair to answer it. We could see a sliver of the front room as she opened the door to admit a guy we didn't recognize, someone she greeted as Ray. He was her height and slightly older, wearing a wife-beater tee that showed off a lifter's build and some crude tats. Prison ink? Maybe this was someone she knew from the gym, ah of course I mean 'health club'.

Ray greeted her with a deep rough kiss that she returned eagerly. His hands were all over her, first pulling her to him and grabbing her taut buns, then getting some separation so he could cup and stroke her breasts through her thin top. I'll bet Brent didn't know this guy was on the standby list.

She led him by the hand to the bedroom where she did a little pirouette. He wasn't interested in what she wore, aside from how quickly he could take it off. They fumbled at each other's clothes as they continued kissing and groping until she was down to her thong panties and he was unzipping his Levi's. She skinned his jeans down to his ankles to reveal that he'd gone commando. His dick was already hardening and it was a fat one. I gestured to remind Jamie that the windows were open and she shouldn't let out the wolf whistle I knew she was cranking up.

Since she was already kneeling Claire took his cock into her mouth. She licked and slurped at the head but couldn't get more than half his length inside without gagging. Still, he encouraged her to try harder by basically fucking into her throat. Her hands fluttered as she struggled to breathe around his thick root. He didn't relent until he had maybe seven of his nine inches embedded and she was as red as an apple. He pulled out and she gasped and sputtered, ropes of saliva dripping from her chin.

Both Jamie and I expected this to be the end of it. Why would our fine and proud friend let a brute like this just ravage her tonsils? But the ways of sex are mysterious indeed because in the next second she was at him again, gobbling his knob and trying for inch number eight. This cycle repeated once more but he never did get it all the way down. We'd seen no hint of this side of her when she was with Brent, who was a paragon of sensitivity compared to this dude.

He pulled her to her feet and nudged her backward until her knees met the edge of the bed and she folded onto her back. He reached down and stripped off her thong to expose the pussy we'd seen so often. He wasn't one for eating I guess, because his next move was to pull her legs apart and up to his waist, then plunge his full length into her in one swift move. We could clearly hear her cry out, telling him to go slowly until she juiced up. He wasn't taking suggestions though.

He just fucked her, there's no other way to describe it. In this position she couldn't fuck back, she was just a wheelbarrow he was pushing on the way to his own climax. His callous treatment must have been what she expected and desired because as he fucked she grew increasingly vocal and excited until, with him pistoning like a locomotive, she came as hard as I've even seen a woman come. This didn't interrupt him at all and in the face of this relentless assault it was only a few more minutes before she climaxed again, even harder if possible.

Finally he sped up and pulled her tight, buried himself deeply inside, and began spurting and humping until he was drained. He dropped her legs and his cock slipped out, opening the floodgates. A river of semen flowed down her inner thighs. He looked at her with some disdain and told her to get cleaned up because he didn't want Paulie to see her all messy. Paulie? What was going on here? This cool beauty had just been used like a whore by some husky ex-con gym rat and now there was another dude?

She'd just come out of the bathroom after rinsing off the crusty evidence of her debasement when the doorbell rang again. Ray left to usher his friend into the bedroom. We couldn't tell if Claire knew Paulie or if he was just a guy Ray wanted her to fuck. She stood there with a detached look as if unaffected by what had just been done to her. But her red distended pussy and her swollen tits with their engorged nipples drew a clear picture. From the look on Paulie's face as he scanned her naked body it was a sight he hadn't seen before and was mightily impressed with. He looked to Ray for guidance, who gave an imperious wave of the hand to indicate that she was his to enjoy.

He quickly stripped off to reveal an already erect cock of average size. Claire took it in her hand and started jacking him as she looked into Ray's eyes. He gave an impatient nod that sent her to her knees to accept Paulie between her lips. Paulie was no Ray, he didn't force his cock down her throat. Instead he closed his eyes and let Claire do the work. She bobbed her head, fondled his balls and teased his asshole for what seemed like just a minute until he shot his load. Claire sucked at the tip to get it all before swallowing.

He didn't go soft - he may have had chemical assistance - and he wanted more. He played with Claire's breasts, sucking and nipping the buds in a way she clearly enjoyed. He guided her to the bed, knelt at the side and spread her legs to return the oral favor. He was expert enough at the art of eating pussy that Claire quickly responded. As she did, Paulie inserted a tentative finger into her pussy, and another into her asshole. She liked them both.

One anal finger soon became two, and then the one in her pussy joined them. He wiggled and thrust his digits, never relenting from his oral assault on her swelling clit and lips. She was seriously getting into what he was doing and couldn't hold back from another climax. She shouted out encouragement to Paulie, grasping his head and humping his fingers. Jamie and I looked at each other in awe, amazed at this filthy and bluntly sexual side of Claire we'd never imagined.

When we looked back Paulie was standing between her splayed thighs about to bury his tool in her well-moistened pussy. She'd been stretched by Ray's earlier pounding so her cunt offered no resistance as he sank to the hilt in one quick motion. He looked sharply over at Ray to say she'd been spoiled by his larger tool so he'd have to try a tighter hole. He pulled out and addressed her anus. Claire tried to shift away but Ray stepped in, grabbed her by the throat and told her to just take it.

Paulie pressed into the dark hole he'd reamed earlier and Claire pushed out to accept him, a trick we believed we'd watched her learn from her husband. He definitely liked the heat and tightness of this new chute. Claire was mostly passive as he fucked her ass with jackrabbit strokes. Watching this had renewed Ray's vigor and he eased on the bed to feed Claire his growing cock. She obliged by sucking him in the same rhythm Paulie was applying to her. After a few minutes he was as hard as ever and told his friend it was time to shift. Paulie retracted and moved onto his back on the bed.

On Ray's instruction Claire faced away from Paulie and impaled her ass on his cock once again. Paulie pulled her back, using her tits as handles, which caused her pussy to rise and open itself to Ray. He slid forward to press his meaty prick into her waiting snatch, and perhaps for the first time Claire was being fucked by two men at the same time. Jamie was beside herself with need but with the window open we had to maintain radio silence.

The two men double-fucked her with no regard to sync, sometimes in unison, sometimes in opposition, but really just at random. Claire was calling out a series of fuck and cock and asshole and cunt that spurred the men to even deeper thrusts until she could no longer continue to climax and passed out. This didn't matter to Ray and Paulie. They fucked into their beautiful rag doll with the endurance of men who were on their second round of the night.

But eventually even they couldn't refrain from coming, first Paulie and then Ray yelling out their orgasms and filling Claire with all the semen they could muster. Paulie had to wait until Ray disengaged, then shifted their comatose fuck toy to the side and retrieved his own spent weapon. They wiped their slimy cocks against her unresponsive lips. As the bottom man Paulie had gotten the brunt of their draining juices, so he visited the bathroom to use one of their monogrammed towels.

The two men laughed and slapped high fives as they exited the front door, leaving Claire asleep and thoroughly fucked, and leaving Jamie and I with the biggest set of horns you can imagine. We raced back to our condo and were fucking like bunnies almost before the door closed.

Later I wondered if maybe Brent was OK with Claire getting gang banged by thugs while he was away, but decided it was unlikely. When we next met at the cafe Jamie was ever so friendly but every time I looked at Claire all I could see was raw images of her being double fucked and choked by a horse cock. I had to bite my cheek to stay silent.

==================

So those are some of our stories. I guess you can see them as cautionary, and resolve to keep your windows closed and the shades drawn tight. But I have to be honest... I wish you wouldn't.

End

With love from Nico, May 2015

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers
12