Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers

I cupped my hand right over her - over her pussy - and let my fingers curl down between her legs. Soft curly hair splaying up between my fingers, and it folded in at the middle. I rubbed my fingers up and down between her legs and she opened her legs wider, pushed her hips up into my hand as she slid herself lower on the couch. I felt my fingers slipping between the folds of skin and she was wet! I kept pressing until it was all soft wet skin and I could slide my fingers easily up and down through her middle.

She looked at me briefly, smiled lightly acknowledging what I was doing, and then turned back to the movie. Her cheeks were bright red. Her dress was fallen down around her legs, looking almost ordinary except for where it rose up and around where my hand was reaching under her skirt. The light was low.

I let my fingers slip through her center, down then back up again until my whole hand was wet, slippery. She was staying completely still except that her legs were extending ever so slightly wider on the couch and she had put her one hand on my thigh brushing her fingers across my leg.

I whispered to her, “Can I see too?”

She said quietly, “Just keep doing that a little longer. It feels nice.”

I complied and rubbed her softly between her legs, letting my fingers slide along her wet pussy, up and down. I was turning the folds of skin in my fingers, exploring her with my hand. Letting my finger push just inside of her vagina which was creamy wet. And Rubbing all the way up to her belly beneath her skirt. She was letting me do anything I wanted.

And she also was letting her hand raise up so that it was now laying right on my penis which was as hard as it had ever been in my life. She opened her eyes looking down at my lap and moved her hand directly onto my penis. Then began to wrap her fingers around my cock, feeling along its length, tracing around its edges. So that’s how we sat there in the low light ‘watching’ our movie.

“Let me, uh, can I see now,” I whispered again as I started to lift her skirt up.

She looked at me without answering. And she turned herself so she was laying on her back on the couch, head resting against the end cushion; and I raised up her skirt slowly up her thighs. Until it was up around her waist and I was looking at a naked pussy. Hers was light light brown, a thin strip of hair running up the middle from her pussy. A very thin downy line of hair continuing upward toward her abdomen, but none on either side of her pussy lips, bare skin. Her puss was shiny wet, and a pink line ran down the center where I had been rubbing her. I stroked her absently, touching her as I stared down between her legs. I had never been so aroused.

She sat herself up again and reached with her hands to unbuckle my pants. I was letting her but then put my hand down on hers, “what if mom or dad come down here to check on us.” She looked up the stairs.

“Go get your robe. What time is it?” She said to me, sitting upright now with her skirt still up around her waist and her legs splayed open in front of me.

“11:00" I answered. She paused.

“Here, wait a sec,” and she reached into my jeans through the top, as she had already unsnapped and unzipped them.

I just let her. She reached her hands under my underwear and wrapped her fingers around my penis. It was wet at the end too? She held me and stroked me, wrapped her little hand around my balls as best she could, tugging my jeans down in the process. I just sat back and let her. Feeling her hand sliding along my penis was really getting me aroused and I was moving my hips so my penis was sliding in her hands. Plus, her skirt was still hiked up around her waist and I could still look straight at her pussy from where I was sitting. She was spreading my wetness around and sliding her hand up and down the shaft of my penis in a steady motion.

I just said, “Keep doing that!”

And she did, and I was so aroused that I felt myself start coming after a little while of her steady motions on me, and suddenly was spraying come all up onto my shirt and even just a few drops on her leg. She laughed. I had white lines of come all up my shirt, up to my collar.

My eyes got wide, “Oh my God! Shit.”

She was laughing, “Look at you!”

“What’ll we do?”

She leaned back away from me, sitting there with my penis sticking out of my pants. She was still laughing, “I’ll wash it.” (Julie washed all her own clothes).

Just then, we heard mom at the top of the stairs, “It’s almost Midnight. Wrap things up and come to bed.”

My eyes were wide as saucers as I heard moms voice, I looked at Julie.

Julie lay there laughing, pulling her skirt down around her legs, “Ok, mom.”

**************

Next day looked totally normal, like every other day. We went downstairs got breakfast and filled our backpacks - but nothing ‘felt’ normal anymore. We were glancing at one another smiling at each other, acknowledging that Friday night before with our eyes. This had to be our secret, and we knew that.

We both left notes in each others backpacks:

J I had a lot of fun Friday Hope you did too I can’t believe it happened! Hope you hid my shirt good Until Next Time J

J U felt so good I never done THAT before either U are the first Love J

When I got home, Julie was sitting in my room with another note. She handed it to me and then went into the hall.

J I want to have an orgasm too I can show you how if you want me to Looks like I already know how with U Next Time? How About Wednesday?? Love J

I sat and read the note over and over. ‘I can show you how. . .’ Wednesday was in two days, and it was the night that my parents had bible study. They were gone for only two hours. We would have two hours.

Our days were pretty normal, and we passed just a few more notes before Wednesday. Things like:

I’M OUTGROWING MY BRA AGAIN WHAT SHOULD I GET?? LOL

And:

I KEEP REMEMBERING THE OTHER NIGHT

And:

DON’T WEAR ANYTHING UNDERNEATH TOMORROW IN GEOGRAPHY IF YOU AREN’T THEN WEAR YOUR FLOWER SUMMER DRESS

To which she replied:

OMG JASON! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU WROTE THAT!

(But she complied!)

Wednesday arrived and our parents left. We had about two and a half hours - two hours to be safe. The nervousness between us when the front door closed was palpable.

“Lets put our robes on,” was Julies idea. “Then I can come into your room.”

We rushed to our rooms. I was pulling my clothes off and then decided to arrange them so I could put them on as fast as possible. I wanted as much time as possible. I sat expectantly on the edge of my bed, waiting. It seemed like forever.

What was taking her so long?

She came into my room wearing her green baby doll robe, it was a shiny silky fabric. I could tell she had on nothing else. I could see her bare legs and down between her breasts because she had it tied off low. I just had a blue plaid flannel robe.

She sat on the bed next to me saying, “ok,” and started to untie herself. I followed her evenly.

“Just a sec,” I jumped up, she froze in place, and I turned off the ceiling light and then turned on one of the smaller lamps.

We opened our robes and sort of exposed ourselves to one another at the same time.

I was examining her now and in a matter of fact tone said, “I think your breasts are getting bigger,” and I reached my hand out to touch them. She leaned her breast into my hand letting her robe slide down her shoulders.

"You think so?"

We let our robes fall down around us and then threw them onto the floor, and she lay back on the bed. I was running my hand up and down her front from her tummy up and across her breasts, touching her puffy nipples.

She took my hand, and guided it lower, “Here. Ok. Let me show you something.”

She was guiding my hand between her legs, she was lifting and opening her knees as she held herself up on her elbows holding my hand. I positioned myself between her legs and let my fingers press into her pussy where she was guiding, looking at her naked body the whole time. She was totally opening her legs up to me. I was already so hard it hurt. She was wet again!

“Slide your fingers up and down like this. Feel that. Up...Up. There! That’s my clitoris. You rub circles, like this, around it. Harder, Yeah. Like that. Then slide up and down and keep on doing that.”

She put her head back into the pillow, relaxed into the bed and closed her eyes.

I complied with my hand down between her open legs. She was rocking her hips against my hand lightly. “Now Feel, lower, lower . . .” she continued. “There, now press - IN. Yeah!”

I was pressing my fingers up inside of her. Her vagina. It was soft and rough at the same time.

I heard her go, “Mmmmmmmmm” as she arched her back. “Keep doing that.”

So I did, and she started to breath harder and press harder into my hand with both hands wrapped round mine pushing me down into her, squirming her body around on the bed. I was rubbing her faster and faster, until her hips were rocking against my hand in a rythem to my motions - basically showing me what to do with her whole body. When suddenly she was breathing fast, and panting, “Ohhh, Ohhh . . . I think I’m coming. Oh my God! So . . . Good.” And she had these wonderful breathy, “Keep doing it. Your making me come. . . . Oh . . . Mmmmmmm, I love you!” She was arching her back and pressing her puss hard into my hand, I had my finger up inside her and could feel her puss quivering on my hand, her hips bucking, spasming with her orgasm.

And she fell back onto the bed, smiling and looking at me totally comfortable and natural, both of us there completely naked in front of each other. Her eyes were on fire and she was lifting herself onto her elbows again. Her hair was disheveled around her shoulders, she was smiling, her legs still apart around me when she pulled me toward her. Skin to skin.

“Here come here,” and she laid me on the bed now beside her. “I have a friend who told me about this.”

And without any warning she bent her head low and wrapped her whole mouth around my penis. I had always wanted a girl to do this. It felt so good. I was pressing my penis so it slid in and out of her mouth. It was amazing to look down and see her red lips wrapped around my penis, letting herself rock back and forth on me as I pressed my cock back into her throat. She kept a steady pressure and held onto my thighs, until now I could feel myself starting to come!

“Ahhh. Ahhh. . . “

And I started spraying into her mouth, and when she felt that she pulled her mouth away, but it kept spraying and went all up and down the front of her. She was a mess. I came so much.

She looked at herself and just said, “Oh, I couldn’t swallow it all.”

Her lips were bright red and I took my robe and started to wipe her off. I would never be able to look at her mouth, with those red red lips, the same way ever again. I had come in her mouth!

Even though I had just come I was still hard. So we laid back down next to each other and kept massaging and touching and rubbing each other, exploring, letting our skin slide together. She kept wrapping her hand around my penis and touching, rubbing and pulling on it. It felt so good being together like this.

She cooed to me playfully, “Kiss me.”

I leaned in to her and kissed her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I could feel my penis touching her belly. We wrapped our legs around each other. We kept kissing like that when she said, “Open your mouth, kiss me like a boy would.”

I did and we let our tongues slide along our teeth and I was getting so aroused again, we pressed so tight together, I let my leg go up over her legs and started to roll on top of her. Her eyes got so wide as she looked up at me pinning her down on the bed with my weight. I let my cock fall down between her legs and let it touch her pussy as I kept kissing and tonguing her. We stopped kissing and both looked down between us as I let my cock slide up and down through her pink middle like my fingers had.

She looked at the clock. “We only have about twenty minutes Jason!” She knew what I was thinking.

“I just want to feel myself inside you.”

She looked at the clock again, “Just a little minute. Then pull out right away!” Her eyes were wide as she stared up at me.

I pressed slowly and felt myself slide right inside of her - god she was wet!

She laid there perfectly still holding my arms, but then she was grabbing me with her nails, “Oh, Wait! It hurts, it hurts. Ow. Ow. Ow. Hold it. Don’t move!”

But I was so aroused that I kept pressing a little harder. I wanted to be deep inside her and felt something give way and then slid so I was all the way, deep inside.

“Ow ow ow. Don’t move Jason, hold it. Hold on.“

I held myself up, she was pushing against my chest like she was holding me in place. Our legs were tangled together and I stayed buried in her puss, we were hip to hip, and I held as still as I could with her vagina pressing all around my cock. Her face was mottled, her lips red, open. I could see her white teeth. She was watching me, and then down between our legs. You could see her little bush rise up from where we were pressed together. And we waited. Not moving, just her arms pushing up on my chest for that little moment as we tried to hold still. One of the most amazing moments of my life. Like the center of a storm.

I loved the way she looked with her hair wrapped all around her head, pressed down into the bed. Her beautiful eyes staring up at me. I kissed her again and she melted into me.

Then she said, “ok. Ok. But SLOW. Move out a little, yeah. Now. . ." and she was wrapping her hands around my hips and pulling me back toward her. "Yeah. Better." She was sliding her hips now, letting me slide deeply inside again. So I rose and fell on her body, as she lay with her legs open and hands pressing on my chest. We were all liquid against each other, sweat and hair, kisses and skin. Rising and falling together, filling ourselves with the other. I never felt such desire. We were one.

She hugged me to herself, kissed me and then said, "We have to stop now. Ok? Slide out.” And I did.

I laid beside her. There was a little blood on my penis, blood on the bedspread.

“What did I do?”

“Oh. Ow.” She was sitting herself up on her elbows again looking down at her bush.

“I think you just busted my cherry Jason!”

“I’m sorry.”

She lay on her back, laughed and smiled at me. Glowing, “A little late for that!" She was cupping her puss with her hand. "It’s ok. It's fine. Hey Jason, you’re my first. Again.”

But then I was like, “We have got to clean up. They’ll be here soon.”

Time was up! It was to the two hour mark, we had only a little longer. We threw everything into my closet (for Julie to wash later) including the bedspread, running around the room both of us naked.

Then she got this mischievous little grin, “Lets take a shower.”

“Now! We can’t.”

“Look I'm, we're both, a mess, we NEED to clean up.” She was standing naked in my room. We smelled of sex. I had to agree.

"Real quick."

************

She took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, and we turned on the shower and both got in. I was hard again, still totally horny as I was looking at my sisters beautiful ass, her thin waist. I was watching my sister lather herself up and clean between her legs and started to nuzzle up behind her, making it so my penis was pointing up between her legs..

“No. Jason! No! That’s enough now. I’m totally sore. Another time...”

I persisted and she opened her legs a bit and let me slide my penis across her wetness. Then I heard her, “Mmmmm.” And in another moment she cooed, “God, oh that feels so good,” as I wrapped my arms around her at the same time and squeezed her breasts and trailed my hands down to the front of her puss.

Her resistence melted. I guided my penis so that it started to press just inside of her, and she sighed, turned her head so it was right at my ear.

“You’re being so bad. Not very far though. It still hurts a little,” and she gave me a little peck on my cheek.

So I let just my tip inside, then out again so I rested right at the opening, and then pressed back inside just a little bit. We stood there while I pressed inside and then let myself right at the opening again. The water was falling around us and I was kissing her neck as she bent her cheek to me, fucking slowly, carefully again in the shower.

“So good . . .” she whispered in my ear. And she was letting her head drop so that the water was running over her hair and down her back.

I could tell how deep to go because of when she would start to tense up, and I WAS trying to be careful. The pleasure was really rising in her though and I could tell she was really liking it, it was hurting less. She was starting to rock her hips and push against me reaching her hand back and feeling my balls. Until she was pushing against me so hard, trying to get me in as deeply as she could. I had my hands wrapped around her hips pulling her to me, then reaching around and rubbing her clit. She was undulating her hips into my hand and against my cock.

Fucking her from behind like this was tighter around my penis too and I could feel myself starting to come again, I could feel it rising suddenly and then spraying inside of her. I could NOT control myself. I could feel myself spasming as I came, my legs were weak.

She looked back at me, “You’re so bad! Jason, I can feel you coming.”

I let myself slip out of her, still holding her hips.

She turned and faced me with her hands out in the air looking down at her bush again, “Now I’m a mess again.” And she hit me with her open palm lightly. "Pervert!"

And I still felt totally horny, with my soaking wet sister standing facing me.

I said, “Here, let me, I’ll clean you up,” and I soaped my hand and started to rub her pussy again with my open hand and was insinuating my fingers into her. She backed away. And I kept moving toward her and grabbing at her, wrapping my hand around her ass.

She started playfully backing up, play fighting, hitting at me saying “That’s all. . . I. Oh. Oh. . .No!"

I just kept coming closer trying to wrap my arms around her now, struggling a little bit.

She kept getting louder as we wrestled, until she shrieked, "Ahh! Jason! Stop it!”

Just then, we heard it! The front door - fwoomp. Mom and dad at the door!

We stared at each other in a panic. “Shit. Shit. Shit. I told you!” She hissed.

"You wanted to take the shower."

"Well, you wated to fuck me!"

We were both still in the shower.

I jumped out as fast as I could and ran right into my room, closed the door.

For a second, not believing the situation and escaping disaster, I just started to laugh silently. There we were in the shower - together. Having sex in the shower. Our folks in the house. I could not believe what had just happened.

Luckily my clothes were laying in a pile, I had arranged them. I put them on as fast as I could.

Then I started making the bed.

Mom and dad opened the door, looked in. “What are you doing?”

“Making my bed.”

“Take a picture, my boy is growing up.”

“How come your hair is wet? You’re sweating.”

“I was mowing the lawn. Julie was helping with some chores, and she wanted to take a shower and then I will." I was acting as calm as possible.

They looked at me, then around the room, then closed the door.

I just dropped down onto the floor.

*********

A little while later sis popped her head into my room wearing just her yellow nightie. She walked up to me and stood very close without touching me. I could feel her breath as she said, “I need my robe.”

It was laying beside the bed and she reached down and picked it up. She just held it in her hand, and stood before me in her little yellow nightie. I reached my hands up and lay them on her breasts over the nightie. I could feel her nipples tighten and she looked down at my hands, no resistence, pressing lightly against me. I had another erection.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers