Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,502 Followers

"They're still even sis," I smiled.

She looked back up at me and continued distractedly - my hands still playing, squeezing her breasts - “Well . . . uh. . . Mmmm, that's nice." Before she lay her hands on mine and pulled them down to my side, brushed my cock over my jeans with her hand and stepped back, "You have to stop it!"

We were both still so aroused. She looked back at the bed, then at me and continued, "Uh . . . Oh, mom told me to tell you that you can use the shower now.” She giggled and turned to leave the room.

As she did though she lifted her nightie from the back, exposing her perfect little ass to me, looking back at me as she did it, “Good Night!”

When I lay down on my bed that night there was a little note with a heart drawn around it on my pillow:

J DAD SAID WE NEED TO STUDY TOMORROW

BUT I WAS THINKING MAYBE LATER TONIGHT IN MY ROOM :) LOVE J

Please write and let me know how you liked the story. I write these stories for your responses. Also please send me any ideas you may have. Thanks for all your wonderful responses so far.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,502 Followers