Peeping Tom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

"Trust me, they really are. When mom first introduced her to me, I had a hard time believing it myself, so then she showed me, by letting me touch and play with them a bit until I was likewise satisfied that they really were. Apparently, it is a genetic, sort of...kind of, birth abnormality. I think I remember her saying that it was a good possibility, she was supposed to be a twin, though it never quite worked out that way. But aside from actually being born with three nipples, everything else about her was perfectly normal. Then later...as she began to grow, mature and develop, there was some thought to her undergoing an operation to have the middle breast removed. But by then, she had come to sort of like the unique abnormality about herself, and given the choice, decided against doing that. Needless to say, she didn't."

"God, she'd probably make a fortune as a porn-star!" I stated.

"Yeah, she even thought about doing that too," Rub told me. "And I think she even looked into it, but then for whatever reasons, eventually decided against doing that. Anyway, now she works with mom as a realtor, and does a pretty good job of it too. She's even got a little note in fancy script on the bottom of her business card. It reads: "Ever seen a legitimate three dollar bill? No? Well close on this property with me, and I'll show you something even better."

"You're kidding!" I laughed, now wishing she'd been the one I had closed on the deal with, though I would soon be seeing them anyway.

"Nope, seen it myself, and her too of course. Like I said, real as rain baby. Real as rain."

"I wonder how many deals she's closed, and then actually showed anyone what she meant by that," I wondered.

"Only the ones who actually asked, so I do know she's showed a few. But her real claim to fame is the fact that she's said she's the only woman she knows anyway, that can titty-fuck two guys at the same time! Maybe she'll let you do that to her at the party!"

Now I had a brand new image floating around inside my head, and one I was reasonably sure would chase away any nightmare thoughts I'd been worried about having. "Does that count as just masturbatory playing?" I wondered.

"Hell yes, same as toes do in that way. You should see mom give a guy a toe-job. She's about as nimble with her toes as anyone else is with their fingers. I've even seen her write her name with a pen, just using her toes."

The list kept right on growing. Along with my dick.

**

Now I really was looking forward to the party tomorrow night. But all the video did was get me hornier and hornier by the moment. It was interesting to see how everyone was so comfortable around one another, wondering if I would be...especially with Karen there. And then I realized, I'd have to be if I was honestly going to prove anything here. Last thing I wanted was for her to be right. But. The bottom line was, I was sitting here with the worst case of blue-balls I had ever had. Sure...I'd gone long periods of time without doing anything, let alone having an orgasm. But to purposely get aroused...over several hours time and then not do anything? It was almost cruel. "Ok, I think I've seen enough," I told Rub, preparing to sit up and leave rather than keeping Rub from doing the house cleaning she'd promised her mother she'd do. But then she caused me to sit tight again for a moment longer.

"Wait, one more person you need to see first," she told me. "This is Holly, she also works with mom."

I sat there with my eyes wide, and my mouth hanging open. Holly was the woman who I had closed with, a damn fine looking blonde with a nice tan, great looking tits (which I had gotten a bit of a hint looking at while we worked through this deal together). And now, here she was about to reveal herself in all her glory to me. I could hardly wait. "That's the gal that I worked with!" I told Rub.

"I know, she told us. Kind of gave mom and I a heads up about you before you ever moved in here. Told us she thought you'd probably fit in just fine, once you got better used to things. Obviously...she was right. But then again, she always was a good judge of character." I was admittedly anxious to see her naked.

"Anything special I should know about her too?" I had to ask. After everything I had seen so far, I wouldn't have been surprised by that if there was.

Rub just smiled, patting my leg almost too affectionately. "Oh yeah...of course there is. Just wait until you see! You know how mom's able to squirt a bit?"

"More than just a bit," I responded back, once again looking at the TV screen, though Holly still hadn't even undressed yet, though looking at her in the white lacy camisole and thong she had on, was sexy enough.

"Well wait until you see Holly squirt! I'm not kidding you Tom. If she were a man, she'd have easily beaten the Mole's mark today, several times!"

I really needed to jerk off.

**

I soon after left Rub to do her chores, heading back to my place where I quickly polished off two beers. Getting involved in a movie helped some, though by the end of it, I was again reliving the scenes I had seen today, one of which was the Mole unfortunately, though the other's were much more pleasant to dwell on. Stacy and Jan giving me a combined hand-job for one. Jackie's three titties, and the possibility of tit-fucking her alongside Steven quite possibly, or maybe even David, or some other guy that I hadn't been introduced to yet. I certainly imagined Darlene of course, and her nimble toes, which again was something I hadn't experienced for myself yet. But then there was Holly. We had hit it off very well, working together as she showed me around to various places, finally convincing me to end up here, which I now was of course. And damn thrilled that she had done so. Especially, as I now knew...I was only a few short hours away from actually getting to see her naked.

I had secretly enjoyed several private moments alone with myself, just thinking about that. And now...low and behold the one thing I never thought would ever happen, was a very real possibility.

But what I now needed most, was a very, very cold shower.

And it was going to be, a very, very long night.

"Fucking refrain day," I thought.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers
12