Peeping Tom Gets Used

Story Info
Man gets caught peeping on his neighbor.
2.4k words
4.3
131.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was younger and just married in my early 20's, I used to peek in my neighbor's window and watch the 19 and 18 year old sisters (Sheli and Tori) undress and I would masturbate. I was glad there were no neighbors behind their house. Sometimes I would cum on the ground but occasionally as I got really into it, I would end up with cum on my leg or hands. I didn't want it on my clothes so I would lick it off.

One evening when my wife was working, I was out behind their house and I saw Tori undressing for a shower. I got brave and took off all my clothes while I peeked in and masturbated. I heard a noise and looked up to their second story deck to see 3 girls (Michele, Sheli and Cindy) staring at me. One was holding my clothes and the other was pulling her camera out of the purse. I got up and started to cover myself when they said "go back to stroking yourself". I heard the camera clicking and they told me if I didn't jack off for them they would make sure my pictures ended up all over the neighborhood.

I reluctantly started stroking myself as Tori opened the bathroom window and told me to caress my balls. I was caressing my hairy balls and cock when Sheli came up started caressing my chest with one hand a lightly brushed my balls with the back of her other hand. That was all it took and I started shooting cum in nice long thick spurts. One spurt landed on the window and another on Sheli's foot and that set her off in a tirade. She told me to clean it up with my tongue like I did the day before when Michele had videotaped me out there. Then as I finished the girls were whispering and decided that I should come in the house and they would figure out what to do about this kinky peeping tom.

As I followed them inside and up the stairs I was worried but excited and getting hard again at the same time. Tori noticed and said that I must get excited eating cum as I was hard again.

We went and down the stairs to the basement. I am still naked and the 4 girls sit down and whisper to each other. They start snickering and Sheli tells me to go into the bathroom and get the hair clippers, razor and shaving cream. She said the first thing they are going to do is get rid of my hair on my cock. They started using clippers to cut down the long hair. All the girls are giggling and laughing as my cock gets hard and Michele gets out the shaving cream and razor to shave me. They decided while they were doing it to shave my ass smooth as well. They all take turns making sure that I am completely hairless.

Afterwards, they tell me that I am their slave and I am doing whatever they say or they will show the video and the pictures to everyone including my wife. Michele gets out a camera and tells me to masturbate while she takes pictures. Under no circumstances am I allowed to cum or the punishment will be harsh. I am masturbating and they tell me to stroke faster and I am biting my lip to keep from cumming. Finally, they tell me to stop and fix them all some drinks.

I come back and the girls have a porn video playing that belongs to her dad. It shows a guy masturbating for a group of girls and they are telling him what to do. As one of the girls in the video has the guy bend over Michele commands me to do the same. Then she continues to follow along with a video they have obviously watched before. She puts on a rubber glove and a little lube and starts to probe my virgin ass. Slowly at first and then she has 2 fingers in and all the girls are telling her to fuck me with her fingers. Cindy shouts "Look he likes it" as they as point to my hard cock dripping precum swinging under me.

Just then Tori returns and I feel Michele's fingers leave me. I am relieved until I feel a dildo stretch me open. I gasp as she shoves it all the way in. Sheli then says "Look our little boy loves that dildo in his ass, I am glad Mom had that Tori so we could see this". As she fucks me harder with the dildo, Michele starts to slap my cock and I lose control and cum all over their linoleum floor. Tori never stops fucking my ass but commands me to lick it up. I start to refuse until I feel my head being pressed down by a Cindy's foot. I lick it up off the dirty floor as I hear more pictures being taken.

They continue fucking my virgin ass for the next 20 minutes. During that time I get hard again and Sheli decides that I look pretty flexible. They have me up against the couch with my legs over my head. She slowly pushes down on my ass while fucking it until I stretch out enough to allow the head of my cock in my mouth. They tell me to suck the head. I suck the head of my cock as Tori continue to fuck my ass, Sheli strokes my cock, Cindy is videotaping and Michele is taking pics. It isn't long before my cum is building up and I try to get my cock out of my mouth. Sheli makes sure that I don't let it out, strokes a little harder and I start to cum. I completely fill my mouth, I try to swallow it but a lot oozes out the side of my mouth, around my cock and down my cheeks. They let go of my legs and I stretch out while Sheli tells me to not miss any of the cum running down my face. I scoop it up and then Tori takes the dildo out of my ass with a plop and they toss me my clothes.

For the next week I avoided them and only left the house at times when I wouldn't run into them. On the following Tuesday afternoon I get a phone call from Sheli saying they expect me over in an hour or else. I quickly shower and head over. Sheli answers the door and has me undress. She then leads me to the basement. I stop as I quickly notice Cindy, Michele, Tori and oh my god Tori and Sheli's mom (Nicole). Nicole is a little bigger but still sexy and in her early 40's. Nicole stands up and tells me that she found the videotape that the girls accidentally left in the tape player and watched it. She told me she was shocked at first and then realized it really turned her on as she had always thought about watching a guy perform kinky acts while the girls watch completely clothed. She said "When my husband gets back from his trip tomorrow he will love this".

Nicole then said "Let's get this party started". First I made them drinks and was told to lie on my back on the coffee table. They handed me the dildo and told me to fuck myself but don't touch your cock. I started out slowly but Nicole kept telling me to fuck faster and faster. I did and it felt so good. My cock was rock hard and felt like it could cum any second since I hadn't cum in 5 days. Just then Nicole came up behind me and swatted my cock and balls. It hurt so badly and she said "Now you won't be coming too soon" and that was true. I continued to fuck my ass as instructed and I noticed they were definitely videotaping again. I noticed Nicole leave the room about then.

Nicole came back carrying something and told me to lie on my back. She puts a strap on dildo that is close to 8" on over her skirt as the girls gasp. She pulls the dildo out of my ass and pushes the strap on all the way in. It hurts as it stretches me out and I scream out. She starts pounding my ass harder and after about 10 minutes she pulls out with a loud plop. Nicole takes off the dildo and hands it to Cindy who puts it on over her mini skirt.

Cindy rams it straight into my ass as I gasp. I look over and see Nicole pulling her panties out from under her skirt and then came over to me. She then tells the girls how horny she is and climbs over my face and squats down. She smothers my face and tells me I better lick her good and make her cum or the pain I felt earlier would be nothing. I started to dive in and noticed that she was very hairy. In fact the hair must have been over an inch thick on her pussy. I worked my way through the jungle and started licking as Cindy was pounding my ass. In about 5 minutes, I had Nicole writhing and screaming and she squirted all over my face and smothered me with her wet pussy hair.

Cindy pulls the strap on out of me and hands it to Tori. They reposition me as the time before with my cock above my mouth. Tori came up and pushed the strap on all the way in one motion. As she slams into my cock gets closer to my mouth and Tori points it right in as she fucks me. I start sucking the head of my cock and even about 1 inch more. Nicole tells me that when I cum do not swallow and show them my cum filled mouth before swallowing. I am sucking very hard as it feels so good combined with the strap on. I came in my mouth in about a minute. This time I opened my mouth as I came and I filled my mouth completely and it started running out all over my face as my cock continued squirting all over my neck, face, hair and coffee table. I turn to show the girls and the camera and shut my mouth to swallow.

Tori keeps pounding me as Michele brings the camera up closer to show my cum covered face while Cindy snaps pictures with a digital camera. Michele then tells me to use my fingers to clean my face. I slowly scoop all the cum up with my fingers and keep licking them clean. Nicole mentions that I am hard again already and I must love cum.

Tori pulled out of my ass and they allow me to relax for a minute before telling me to lick all of their feet. I licked and massaged each of their feet for an hour total and then Michele wanted me to jerk off for them and cum on her feet. I did as instructed and came in 5 minutes all over her legs, feet and the floor. I immediately bend down and lick it all off her legs, feet and even the floor. They all applaud, toss me my clothes and tell me not to cum until they call next. They pop in the tape as I am leaving.

Luckily my wife left for out of town the next morning and it made it easy not to cum. 4 days later Nicole called about 4pm and told me to be over in an hour. I am greeted at the door by Michele who takes my clothes. I walk downstairs and I can hear my video playing from last week. I turn the corner and see Tom who is Nicole's husband watching the video. There are now the 4 girls, Tom and Nicole there. I can tell they have been drinking and they are all fairly buzzed. Tom tells me how horny he is watching the video of myself and how CFNM videos turn him on. They handed me a suction cup dildo and had me attach it to the floor in front of Tom and sit on it. I started bouncing up and down on the dildo with my hard cock bouncing in front of me. Nicole then tells me to stroke my cock until I cum on Tom's feet. I hear 2 of the girls say gross but they are still into it. I cum all over his feet and he puts them in my mouth. I lick all of my cum off of his hairy feet.

They all notice that I am hard again already. Tori straps on the dildo and pulls me off the one on the floor. She starts to fuck me in the ass. I look up and see Nicole stripping Tom down. He moves over in front of me and Nicole tells me to suck him good but don't let him cum. I suck him and his cock gets bigger and bigger. It is as big as the 8" dildo and he starts face fucking me. He then pulls out of my mouth and both him and Nicole leave while Tori continues fucking my ass.

Nicole and Tom come back in 10 minutes and she is holding her crotch. I rollover as ordered and she climbs on top of my face. Her pussy is covered with cum both hers and his. Her pussy is dripping out big globs of his white cum right into my mouth as she grinds on my face. I am amazed to find out that Tom is manning the video camera. I lick her to an orgasm and finish cleaning her up. Tori pulled out of me and came up to my face and tells me to lick her good through her panties. I then felt someone at my ass again but I can't see who it is. I am licking Tori through the wet fabric as I feel something push in into my ass. It doesn't have the same feel as the rubber dildo and then I realize it is Tom.

He pounded my ass while I licked first Tori then Michele and Cindy to orgasm through their panties. Finally he pulled out and came all over my face and I cleaned it all up. I am allowed up but only to watch the video made tonight with them. They verbally abused me while the video played. They called me gay boy, cumslut and many other names. It turned me on so much that I touched myself and started cumming. I licked up all of the cum and they gave me my clothes.

Hopefully to be continued...