Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had to admit, "Well, no, I don't think so. I'd be too scared."

Wendy doggedly followed the thought. "Well, what's the point in having it, then? Lissa, you don't have a boyfriend you haven't told me about, do you?"

There was no way she was going to bring up Jacqui in these circumstances, Melissa thought, but there was nothing to disguise her blush. "Not really..."

The other girls snickered and Wendy elbowed her in the ribs, muttering, "Yeah, right, sure, whatever you say. We'll talk about this later."

The models started making their appearances, and everybody's attention was drawn back to the center of the room. As Amy had predicted, they looked much hotter now. There appeared to have been a run on the body gel, and all of them were in heels. Some of the girls were showing curly pubes around the edges of their high-cut suits, but Melissa decided a few people besides herself at least trimmed regularly.

Michelle looked ravishing in her suit, a fluorescent one-piece that was basically a French bikini joined at the sides by mock knots. She flirted shamelessly with Doug, to the audience's vocal delight. Melissa was also attracted by Nikki's suit, an orthodox maillot design with a twist. Like most of the other suits, it was cut very high on the hips; unlike the others, it had a relatively modest front scoop. This was compensated for by a zipper that ran all the way down the front.

Nikki had walked on with it almost completely zipped, but egged on by the others, began playing with it while accompanied by a tuneless and disjointed rendition of "The Stripper" hummed by the onlookers. At one point, the suit was unzipped nearly to her navel, but Nikki endured the booing and pulled it back up high enough to keep the suit from falling away from her breasts.

By the time the last girl had shown her costume, everyone was again in high spirits. Somebody shouted, "Kodak Moment! Photo Op!" and soon a steady chant of "Picture! Picture! Picture!" echoed through the room. A camera was quickly produced, and the seven models gathered in the center of the room. Melissa thought she might be able to sit it out, but Wendy and the others on the couch insisted she be present, too.

Finally, they were arranged for the photo. Michelle was in the center of the group, with Nikki and Melissa on either side and the others around them. It took Doug two tries to get the picture; he was laughing too hard to hold the camera steady for the first shot after some comic cracked, "Say, 'Sleaze!'"

That got Doug thinking. "Okay, that's one for your parents. Now, how about a racy one to keep me warm at night? Please, Michelle, I'll love you forever." Almost on cue, the gallery echoed, "Aaaaw, Plllleeeeeeeaaasse."

The suggestion engendered a great deal of debate. Melissa decided she was excited by the idea; it would be amusing to get a copy of the photo for Jacqui. Michelle, refusing to be outdone, agreed as well. Eventually they were joined by Nikki and Paula; the others opted out. Doug took a few steps forward to take advantage of the smaller target area, and everyone quieted.

Nikki unzipped her suit almost all the way, then pulled the edges together with her hands just below her breasts. The top of the suit folded away to either side, revealing a generous amount of cleavage without actually showing anything. Likewise, her navel was visible but not any pubic hair.

Next to her, Michelle had slid one hand into her bottom and another under the covering of her left tit. Melissa judged the hand had not gone far enough for Michelle to actually masturbate, but the image certainly was erotic.

Melissa went one better by turning away from the audience, discarding her top entirely, then covering her breasts with her hands. This actually provided better coverage than the top had, but she couldn't resist opening her hands just a bit so she could covertly squeeze her nipples between the base of her index and middle fingers.

Paula surprised them all with the most daring display of the four. She was wearing a sheer white one-piece suit that was interesting principally for having effectively no back at all. From the front this was not apparent, so she initially presented a relatively modest appearance. The look dramatically changed when she hooked her thumb and fingers in the tops of the hip openings and pulled upward until the crotch of the suit disappeared into her slit. The stunned audience could clearly see her outer lips and, higher up, pubic hair.

As if this wasn't enough, the four aimed smoldering looks directly at the camera. The live studio audience deluged them with wolf whistles and hoots of approval while Doug finally got off a couple of pictures. The girls then made themselves presentable while most of the others decided it was a good time to get another drink and cool off.

They were still milling about afterwards when Amy approached Michelle and announced that she needed to leave. The two agreed to settle up following the holiday, and Amy bade the attendees good-night and reminded them Michelle had business cards and price lists. A few of the other guests, evidently unnerved by the photo shoot, also chose to depart.

Melissa thought she'd be able to return to simple spectating, but everyone else had other ideas. By unanimous acclamation, the four "swimsuit babes" were drafted to model the teddies and baby dolls. Michelle's devious expression and whispers to Paula went unnoticed by Melissa, who was watching Amy leave.

Another hour passed as the four posed in increasingly provocative lingerie, unshielded by other undergarments. The heels were soon abandoned as being unsteady and prone to snag while dressing; the barefoot girls strutted on their toes while making their circles of the living room. The dwindling audience was kept amused by a succession of dildos and vibrators, and inflated several condoms that subsequently were batted around the room.

Eventually the only guests remaining were the other alumni of last year's cheerleading squad, Doug, and Wendy. Melissa definitely was the surprise of the evening by all accounts, although she didn't realize it. She was preoccupied with sorting through the lovely clothing to find something to wear next without betraying the extent of her arousal, although she suspected the others shared it to some extent.

Unpleasant reality intruded as a phone call for Wendy. Her younger sister was stranded at another party and in need of a sober driver equipped with a car; Wendy's parents, stuck hosting their own alcoholic event at home, had forwarded the call to her. Wendy, cursing with annoyance, had no choice but to leave. "Come on, Lissa, you'd better change. I have to go chauffeur the brat."

Melissa realized with a start that she was having more fun than expected and didn't really want to leave. Her glum turn toward the bedroom was cut off by Michelle, who offered, "Oh, please stay, Lissa. One of us can give you a ride home." Melissa paused indecisively, but was swayed by several offers of support and finally, Wendy's "Go ahead, stay. No sense in both of us missing out. I'll call you tomorrow." Decision made, she hugged Wendy good-bye and thanked her profusely, then jumped away as the icy wind darting in the doorway cut through her thin satin teddy bear nightie.

Chapter 15

When it resumed, the party had moved into the bedroom. The bathroom was used as a changing area, primarily to allow dramatic entrances, while the survivors examined the trove of clothing and selected the next outfit to be shown. Things began to go out of control after they had moved to the bra and panty sets.

Among close friends, except for Melissa who had proved game so far, modesty was largely discarded. After a few sets of relatively discreet ensembles, Doug teasingly offered Michelle an underwire half-bra. While she was changing, the other girls located a blindfold and amidst a great deal of laughter overpowered Doug and tied it across his face.

Michelle emerged from the bathroom with her tits prominently displayed. When she saw Doug's condition, she flashed a grin and returned the tease. "Oh, Doug, it's too bad you can't see my tits. They're so firm and round, and you can't see me pinching them, oh it feels so good..."

Actually, she wasn't doing anything to them, but Doug couldn't resist and pulled off the blindfold. "Maybe you need some help with those?" he offered, smirking.

The target of his affections shrieked and jumped back with a laugh. "Oh, help! Protect me!" Over his half-hearted protests, Doug was dragged backwards to the head of the bed and Michelle and Paula donated pantyhose to tie his arms to the headboard. Melissa wondered if he was excited by the mild bondage, then got her chance to find out.

"I say we make him pay for his obvious lechery," Michelle declared. "If he gets to watch us, I think it's only fair that we get equal time." She walked up beside him and leaned over so her breasts hung before Doug's face. Then she began to unzip his pants.

"Hey, Michelle, come on! Stop it, already, this isn't funny!" Unfazed, she stripped his slacks and the Speedo off, revealing a penis that shriveled under the embarrassment of being exposed to ten sexy women. Melissa forced herself to ignore the nearly instinctive desire to take him in her mouth.

"On with the show!" ordered their hostess. "I bet we can help Doug with his problem. Here, Nikki, why don't you try this?" The outfit in question was a simple white mesh bra and bikini that proved conclusively Nikki sunned with a very small bikini. Her remaining pubic hair, trimmed into a narrow patch above her cunt, was the same stunning shade of auburn as the tresses on her head.

It didn't seem possible to top Paula, who tried on a set that featured a bra with button-up front panels and crotchless panties. She demonstrated by opening the front of the bra to reveal her hard nipples and then squatting to reveal dark pubic hair between the edges of the panties. The sight of her and Nikki, and an occasional stroke of Michelle's hand, was enough to make Doug hard again.

Melissa had just about concluded the affair was over when one of the girls asked, "What about these?" All attention was drawn to the pile of leather pieces she had collected. "I think these are all part of the same outfit."

Michelle looked at Melissa; "Your turn. Don't keep poor Doug waiting." She collected the pieces and headed into the bathroom.

As she laid out the pieces, Melissa decided the outfit was much more complicated than a simple bikini, but covered roughly the same area. The leather was smooth and soft in her hands, a pleasant reminder of the feel of her old training harness. And wetness wouldn't show nearly so easily as with the thin underwear she wore now.

The basic structure was determined by a number of leather strips carefully joined by smooth steel rings. Luckily it was assembled, so Melissa was able to start at the bottom, which had a familiar configuration, and deduce where each strap was supposed to go. It took longer to discover how in the world she was supposed to get into it, but eventually she realized one of the rings opened to allow its attachments to be released.

Soon it was reassembled on her body. The fit was suspiciously good, considering there were absolutely no length adjustments in any of the straps and Melissa was fairly tall for a woman at about 5'9". A belt consisting of strips joining at rings just forward of each hip and one in back encircled her waist. Strips ran from the hip rings down either side of her pussy to join underneath with the strip running down the crack of her ass from the ring in back.

The openable central ring was located at her breastbone. A strip ran from each hip diagonally across her stomach, through the ring, up over her shoulder and around the neck. From there they plunged diagonally through another ring between her shoulder blades, then around under her arms and breasts to terminate at the central ring.

A number of small eyes were embedded at points along the strips. These corresponded with hooks on the soft pieces of leather remaining. Triangular pieces, anchored at each corner, covered her nipples and a little of her tits. A longer rectangular piece, squeezed in the center like an hourglass, was held between her legs like a breech clout.

Finally Melissa donned the matching wrist and ankle bands. Each fastened with two sturdy buckles and featured both snap hooks and rings. When she looked in the mirror, the only thing missing was the feel of the butt plug plumbing her ass; she rubbed herself violently through the leather, then left before she could lose control.

While she'd been changing, the other girls had put the blindfold back on Doug; this time he couldn't get it off. He was also fitted with headphones connected to a Walkman beside him on the bed -- the volume was up loud enough that even Melissa could hear the music. Doug was squirming on the bed, but Melissa assumed it was because Michelle was still giving him a hand job. A number of the other girls had stripped to their bras and panties, and Michelle and Paula had removed their bras entirely.

Everyone paused to look up at Melissa as she entered. "What do you think?" she asked, as she posed for them.

Michelle stood and walked around the bed. "Ummm, delicious. Turn around, why don't you, let's see the back." Melissa complied, then so suddenly that she was taken completely by surprise, Michelle pulled her arms back, clipped the two wrist bands together, then attached them to the ring at the back of her waist.

Melissa could feel herself creaming as she pulled helplessly at her bindings and Michelle swung her back around to face the others. They wore feral expressions on their faces that boded ill for Melissa. Of them all, only Nikki seemed uncomfortable and wasn't looking at her. And Doug, of course, who was totally unaware of the developing scene.

Michelle shook her again and hissed, "So, Miss High and Mighty. You've been flaunting yourself all evening, don't think we haven't noticed. Let's see what you really have." One hand on her bound wrists pinned Melissa while the other methodically detached the hooks on the breast cups until they fell away to reveal her stiff nipples. Then Michelle turned to the loincloth, detaching first the back and then the front, pulling it from between Melissa's quivering legs and dropping it to the floor.

There was a pregnant pause as Melissa watched the others stare at her cunt. She knew her lips were gorged with blood and spread wide, leaking moisture that was now free to trickle down her thighs.

"Wow, Michelle," exclaimed Paula, "she's really turned on, just look at her!"

Michelle did, running a finger up the inside of Melissa's leg and along side her exposed vulva. Naturally there was not even a trace of stubble, just smooth skin slicked with oil and musky secretions.

The cheerleaders jumped to a slightly incorrect, if natural, conclusion based on their own experiences. Michelle decided to exploit the perceived weakness. "So, you like looking at Doug's prick, do you? Fine, you can watch a little more. Lisa, hold the little tramp where she can get a good view." The other girl stepped forward to take charge of Melissa, leaving Michelle free to strip off her panties and walk to the bed.

Michelle squatted over Doug's prone figure and slowly, teasingly, lowered herself onto his rampant cock. He jerked as he felt the velvet folds of her sex instead of the hand he'd become accustomed to. "Michelle, what are you doing? I hope you got rid of your friends. God you feel so good, you're so hot tonight. Untie my hands, baby, I want to feel you."

Melissa and the others watched in envious fascination as she quickly brought herself off, then continued to bounce up and down on her aroused boyfriend. "Oh, Doug," Michelle sighed, loosing herself in the sensation of the moment, "I love your fat prick. Fuck me hard, I want you to come on me. Drench me with your jism."

Sensing Doug's orgasm was approaching, Michelle lay back on top of him and slid up until his cock pulled out of her wet sheath. Then she tugged the crimson shaft between her legs, almost as if she were a man masturbating. The huge load of come which had been building in Doug's balls all evening shot out to cover her wet mound and stomach. "Oh baby," he gasped, "that felt so good. But get me a rubber, I want to come in you."

Melissa had nearly been able to reach a climax herself by tugging her hands so the strap between her legs slid back and forth across her anus. Lisa, thinking she was trying to escape, had made her stop. By now all of the girls were completely naked or showing damp spots on their panties. Several were masturbating themselves or friends with fingers, as well as the many dildos lying about. It seemed all of the participants, except perhaps Doug, were accustomed to the scene; Melissa wondered how often it had been repeated.

Michelle appeared determined to do even more to simultaneously put Melissa in her place and reaffirm her own position as the social center of her group of popular friends. She pulled free of Doug's grasp and rolled off the bed to walk back to Melissa. "You like watching Doug come in me, bitch? Taste it. Lick me clean." She laughed cruelly as Lisa and Paula pushed the captive brunette to her knees, then pushed her face into Michelle's come-covered cunt.

The salty taste of the warm semen excited Melissa as her agile tongue began transferring the sticky mess from Michelle's body to her own mouth. She cleaned the other girl thoroughly, then began tonguing the moist cunt in front of her, stiffening her tongue and running up and down the creaming slit. She alternated deep probes into Michelle's vagina with light nips at her swollen clitoris. Melissa was breathing heavily when Michelle reached another strong orgasm.

As Michelle fell back on the end of the bed, Paula pushed her way in front of Melissa. "Do me too, you slut." Soon her body was shaking under Melissa's expert ministrations. After that, nothing would do but for the slave to service all of the girls. Melissa felt her tongue getting tired as she sucked one tangy pussy after another while the interested spectators made crude and degrading remarks about her.

It felt like an eternity later when Melissa could finally rock back on her knees and catch her breath. She was afire with her own need and her own sweet nectar was leaking steadily to the floor. "Well, Nikki," Michelle drawled, "it's your turn." Melissa realized that she couldn't remember licking the neatly trimmed auburn-haired muff, the only one she'd truly looked forward to.

Nikki shifted uncomfortably on her chair; she was still wearing her mesh bra and panty set, although the panties were undeniably soaked. "Come on you guys, let Lissa go. She doesn't deserve this, she hasn't done anything to you." Melissa was surprised, and touched, by this unexpected sympathy. She was tempted to speak up, to tell Nikki it wouldn't be a problem, but decided it was better to remain silent.

Michelle narrowed her eyes as she spoke. "That's your opinion. Get over here, you're the only one she hasn't sucked, you don't know what you're missing." She continued to absently stroke Doug's cock and looked down at Melissa again. "Besides, Lissa likes it, don't you, Lissa? Just look at her creaming all over the floor."

The redhead looked unconvinced. "I just don't want to, okay?"

Michelle maintained an outward calm, but her voice betrayed her infuriation with this unexpected mutiny in her ranks. "Maybe you'd like to fuck her instead? How about you pork her with this vibrator here?" The instrument in question, one of Amy's samples, was a good eight inches long and well proportioned.

Nikki started to shake her head in negation, but Michelle held up a hand. "If you don't, maybe I'll just have to whip Melissa's ass with Doug's belt here to take her mind off her pussy. C'mon, it's not like she's one of us, or anything. What'll it be?"

1...1213141516...18