Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was so hot she would have welcomed anything, any sensation, but Nikki gave in. "Okay, Okay, I'll do it. Here, hand it to me."

Michelle tossed the vibrator to Nikki, who fielded it deftly. Melissa found herself being pushed down further onto her knees, then bent forward until her head was resting on the floor and her behind was exposed for all to see. She arched her back slightly to improve access to her cunt, and heard a click and buzzing as Nikki activated the vibrator.

The stimulation as the wand slid into her superheated vagina was too much for Melissa's weakened control. Nikki had barely gotten it all the way into her for the first time when Melissa shook in the grip of her own violent climax. She hadn't intended to, but Melissa sighed, "Oh, Nikki," as the waves of ecstasy swept through her body.

Nikki's hand leapt away from the vibrator as if it were a live coal, while the other girls burst into gales of laughter and shrieked, "Oh, Nikki," at each other over and over.

It was the last straw for Nikki. She unceremoniously withdrew the vibrator and dropped it to the floor, then pulled Melissa to her feet. "That's it, enough! I don't have to take this anymore. Lissa doesn't have to take this anymore. You're the bitch, Michelle, not her!" The redhead dragged Melissa toward the door, grabbing her own clothes as they passed by them.

She moved so quickly that the others were taken completely by surprise and couldn't recover before the two had escaped to the living room. Michelle screamed after them, "Nikki, you come back here! Don't you walk out on me like this!"

Coolly, Nikki halted the gathering pursuit with a final warning: "Let us go and I won't tell Doug about this."

Their exit was undisturbed after that. They paused at the front door and Nikki freed Melissa's hands, then they stomped into their boots and pulled coats, gloves and scarves over their effectively naked bodies. "Come on," Nikki offered, "I'll drive you home. My car has a strong heater." With a last thought for her clothes still stashed in the bathroom, Melissa dashed after Nikki down the steps and out to the car, feeling the cold bite into her bare legs.

+++

Melissa was almost warm again by the time they reached her parent's house. She and Nikki had been silent during the drive, unsure what to say and unwilling to fight the noisy heater to be heard. The noise level dropped enough for conversation when Nikki pulled into the driveway and shifted into park.

"Nikki, I--", "Lissa, I--" they began simultaneously, then paused. Melissa gestured for Nikki to start again. "Lissa, I'm really sorry about tonight. I'm sorry about leaving your stuff, and putting you through that, sorry about everything. Michelle was totally out of control, there's no excuse for what she did."

"That's not your fault," Melissa replied. "I should be thanking you for getting me out. Maybe if I hadn't gotten so carried away with that bikini..."

It was the redhead's turn to demur. "You couldn't help that, Melissa. Joe deserved what he got. It just happens that you were the best-looking woman there tonight." She smiled as she added, "I'm really jealous. Here I was, thinking I looked so hot, and you come out in that suit... Oh well, reality strikes again."

"You do too look hot!" Melissa protested. "You were a damn sight better than Michelle or Paula, that's for sure!" The brunette could feel some of that heat returning. She slid over a bit on the seat and continued, "It wasn't them I was thinking of at the end. Can I thank you for the ride? I know we both want it, I can smell it, and you didn't get your turn." Melissa started to place a hand on Nikki's leg, but it was deflected before it reached its target.

"Melissa, no." Nikki pulled away to restore the distance between them. "Look, what I felt tonight... What I mean... Oh, I'm confused, I don't know anything tonight. Just don't push me right now, okay?" She fixed her gaze over the steering wheel and refused to look back at Melissa.

A bit hurt at the rebuff, Melissa tried to make amends. "I'm sorry, really. Thanks again, Nikki, for everything. Good-night. And Happy New Year." She exited the warmth of the car and walked quickly up the front steps, thankful that it was late enough for her parents to be asleep. The spare key was still hidden under the front mat, luckily, and Melissa was letting herself in before the lights of Nikki's car had vanished from the driveway.

A few minutes later, Melissa had stashed the harness under her bed and was tucked comfortably under her blankets. Absently, a hand drifted between her legs and she worked herself, releasing the evening's tension. Her mind was awhirl with thoughts: looking forward to recounting the evening to Jacqui; wondering if she'd see Nikki again, and what would happen; and wondering how she would collect her belongings from Michelle's house. Many hours -- and many orgasms -- later, she finally fell asleep.

Chapter 16

Melissa was awakened by the ringing of her phone; it was Wendy, calling to find out what she had missed at the party last night. Melissa faithfully recounted the events up through the end of the modeling, but neglected to mention her own subjugation and the sex in which the evening had culminated.

When Wendy asked her what her plans for the day were, she uncomfortably explained she'd left a few things behind at Michelle's and needed to make a trip over to pick them up. Wendy immediately volunteered to take her over, saying she wanted to pick up an order form and thank Michelle for the invitation; Melissa couldn't think of a graceful way to refuse the offer.

Besides, Melissa thought with a sigh, perhaps it would be better to go with reinforcements. The brunette sat up and donned her glasses, thankful she hadn't taken them last night, and flipped through the phone book until she located Michelle's number. The idea of setting it aside and going down to breakfast was powerfully tempting, but this wouldn't get any easier if she put it off.

Michelle answered on the first ring, "Hello?"

Melissa worked hard to maintain a level, detached tone of voice. "This is Melissa."

"Oh, Lissa, how nice. Somehow I thought you might call. I hope you aren't still angry about last night."

"Let's just forget about last night, okay? Look, I just want to come over and pick up my stuff today."

"Yes, such a beautiful sweater, and your wallet, too. And I seem to recall you left with part of that leather outfit, without paying for it; you should bring that back with you."

Melissa gritted her teeth in exasperation. "I'll buy the damn outfit! Just have the other pieces collected, okay?"

The voice on the other end of the line firmed. "Fine. But you'll still bring it; no, wear it under your clothes, if you want your things back."

This didn't sound like an argument Melissa could win easily. "Okay, have it your way, Michelle. But I'm bringing Wendy with me, so no funny business."

"Oh, of course not, we wouldn't want to upset Wendy, would we?" Michelle agreed, and hung up. Melissa couldn't tell if she should be concerned or not.

+++

A few hours later Wendy and Melissa pulled up in front of Michelle's house. Melissa was reassured to see the driveway was empty; with luck that meant they outnumbered Michelle two-to-one. This impression was reinforced when Michelle welcomed them into the quiet house. Melissa hadn't intended to stay for more than the minimum required time, but Wendy shucked off her coat and boots and the two others urged Melissa to do the same.

They padded barefoot to the dining room table, Melissa's eyes fixed resentfully on *her* Christmas sweater that Michelle was wearing, while Wendy described the horrors she'd experienced last night after having to leave the party. A number of order forms were laid out on the table, including one weighted with what looked like Melissa's checkbook. A glance confirmed that it was, and her name was on the form underneath.

Melissa checked the line items, which read "striped thong bikini, damaged, n/c" and "8 pc. leather. playsuit, $200." At least the swimsuit had been credited properly, although she wished the leather wasn't so expensive. No wonder these people did the modeling first. Wordlessly, she sat down and wrote a check to "Sweet Dreams, Ltd." as the form instructed, then handed it to Michelle.

Wendy, who'd been reading over her shoulder, exclaimed at the final price. "$200! I don't remember seeing any 8-piece outfit. Is that one of the things I missed?"

Michelle asked her, "Didn't Lissa tell you about the rest of the party? We had *so* much fun! Well, come on, the stuff's in the bedroom."

She started in that direction, quickly followed by Wendy, who explained, "Lissa told me most of what happened, but she didn't describe the outfits very closely."

Melissa rose slowly and trailed after them, but detoured to stuff the checkbook in her coat pocket. In the bedroom, everything had been arranged into neat piles and Michelle was outlining to Wendy who was buying what. Seeing Melissa had rejoined them, Michelle continued, "and here's Lissa's." Flourishing a bag, she lifted the familiar striped bikini from atop one pile and slid it into the lavender plastic. Next came the leather breast cups and loincloth.

"That only looks like three pieces to me, what do the others look like?" Wendy remarked. As Michelle added a pair of sheer string bikini panties to the bag, and then a pair of dark slacks, Melissa's uncomprehending friend added, "Where are the other five? Those panties weren't on the list; wait a minute, those look like the pants you wore last night, Lissa!..." She looked to the quiet brunette for an answer.

It came from Michelle, with a typically unpleasant spin. "Lissa liked the outfit so much she wore it home last night, didn't you? And you didn't even show your best friend; really, I'm surprised. Well, I suppose I should return your sweater, too." So saying, Michelle pulled it over her head, leaving herself naked above her designer jeans, and folded the sweater before adding it to the bag.

Melissa watched warily while Wendy burst out, "Gee, Michelle! Your tits!"

Michelle looked down at herself and cupped her breasts for a moment, reading the expression on Wendy's face. "Yup, they're mine," Michelle quipped. "Come on, loosen up, we're all friends here. Don't you want to see the rest of Lissa's outfit? I'll bet you she's still got it on."

"You do?" Wendy asked her. Melissa was definitely ready to leave, but she hadn't seen her wallet among her belongings; until then, she'd have to play along. "Oh, can I see it?" Wendy pleaded. Unwittingly echoing Michelle's untruth, she added, "we're all friends here." With great reluctance, Melissa pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal her own bare breasts, framed by the leather straps, as well as the snug cuffs on her wrists.

"Oh wow," Wendy breathed, "that's so kinky! You wore *that* home from the party? What's the rest of it look like? I want to see it all, Lissa."

Michelle added, "Yes, she does look rather naughty in it. How about it, Lissa, won't you give us an encore showing?"

Not if I can help it, Melissa thought. "I'd really prefer not to, sorry. Michelle, have you seen my wallet anywhere?" The other girl offered an innocent expression Melissa didn't believe for a moment. "You know, my wallet? From last night? I didn't see it in my pants when you put them in the bag."

When Wendy looked in her direction too, Michelle paused a moment longer. The unreadable expression on her face transformed itself into a small -- and to Melissa's eyes, false -- smile. "Oh yes, I remember now. I put it in the box with the small items so it wouldn't get lost."

She dug through the box on the floor behind the bed, ostentatiously tossing several of the vibrators and dildos onto the mattress. "Ah, here it is!" Michelle passed the wallet to Melissa, who began checking to verify its contents were intact, and returned her attention to Wendy, who was eyeing the artificial cocks. "That's right, Wendy, you left before we showed most of these. They're quite relaxing." She picked one seemingly at random, switched it on, and began rubbing the buzzing instrument along her tits.

Wendy's eyes nearly bugged out at the sight. "Here, you should try it," suggested Michelle, and handed the vibrator to her. Wendy nearly dropped it, then began cautiously rubbing it against her chest. "I don't really feel anything," she complained a minute later.

"Probably your clothing is getting in the way," Michelle decided, "you should take it off like Lissa and I have."

At that, Melissa looked up from counting her credit cards and protested, "Ah, Wendy, you don't have to do this." But it appeared her friend had already made a decision. "No, it's all right. You guys have seen me in the locker room before anyway." Quickly, before she could lose courage, Wendy struggled out of her top and bra to reveal a pair of perky tits capped by small raspberry nipples.

She began rubbing the vibrator lightly against herself. "That's better, but press more firmly," Michelle instructed. "Here, let me help." While Melissa watched incredulously, Michelle placed a hand over Wendy's and began guiding it over her body, then captured Wendy's other hand and used it to rub one of her own breasts.

The erotic sight made Melissa drip, but the thought of her best friend being seduced by this scheming, manipulative bitch made her squirm with jealous anger. "I think we should go now, Wendy," she announced with more heat than she'd intended.

But Michelle held Wendy's hands in place, obviously enjoying the tell-tale flush which was spreading underneath them, and urged, "Stay awhile longer. We've just started."

All of them were startled by Amy's voice in the living room calling, "Hello! Is anyone home? The door was open. Michelle, are you here?" They froze, the vibrator dropping to the floor, then began scrambling for their clothes. Wendy picked up her bra, but Michelle tore it from her grip and tossed it behind the bed. Melissa and Wendy pulled on their tops, and Michelle donned a silk chemise from one of the piles on the bed.

They had just arranged themselves when Amy appeared in the doorway. "Michelle, here you are! Hi, Lissa, Wendy! I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I just dropped by to see if you needed anything and find out how things went last night."

Melissa picked up her bag, thankful for the perfect opportunity to make an escape. "No, great timing, Amy. Wendy brought me by to pick up some stuff I wanted. We were just leaving, you would have missed us in a few minutes." She shot a meaningful look at Wendy, who was looking in the direction of her hidden bra and missed it.

Michelle didn't. She picked up the manila envelope containing the completed forms and checks and handed it to Amy, explaining, "Here's what I've gotten so far. Everyone else has promised to get back to me no later than Thursday, so you could stop by that evening. It was a great party last night, really. Actually, Wendy had to leave early too, I was just starting to bring her up to date. You know, Amy, if you could give Melissa a lift, we wouldn't have to hold her up and I could show Wendy the rest of the stuff she missed."

As Michelle doubtless anticipated, Amy replied with a pleased "Sure, no problem!" before Melissa could open her mouth to protest

Michelle turned to Wendy and asked, "So, how about it, Wendy? Do you want to finish what we started?"

Wendy looked indecisively in Melissa's direction.

It was Amy who broke the stalemate by hooking Melissa's arm and quipping, "Come on, Lissa, don't cost me any sales! Besides, I want to see what you got."

Melissa's parting glance was so woeful that Wendy felt obligated to reassure her, "Don't worry about it. I'll call you later." They exchanged good-byes and the two Bednars headed out the door.

+++

After several minutes of uncomfortable silence, Melissa noticed that Amy was not taking the direct route back to the house. When asked, Amy replied, "I thought I'd take you by our place first, if you can spare the time. I still want to see what you finally picked out, and it looks like you could use some cheering up. Want to talk about it?"

"I'm just worried about Wendy," Melissa finally answered. "I shouldn't have left her there alone with Michelle."

Amy chided, "She's allowed to have other friends, Lissa. Besides, a little masturbation won't hurt her." After a brief laugh, Amy added, "I could hear the vibrator buzzing away under the bed, you really should have turned it off if you wanted to keep it a secret."

Melissa couldn't think of a good way to express her fears, so conversation lapsed again until they reached Amy and John's house. Once inside, Melissa accepted a diet Coke and collapsed into an armchair while Amy sorted through the paperwork from the party and chatted about the thrills of being a traveling salesman. Her monologue stopped when she reached Melissa's sales slip. "Oh, Lissa, you got the leather suit! I'm so excited, you *have* to show it to me! Did you show it yourself last night, or did someone else? I tried it myself, but I wasn't quite tall enough. I thought maybe you would have the right build."

When she saw Melissa wasn't responding, Amy offered, "Come on, it doesn't show as much as the bikini did. Besides," she added with a sly grin, "I'll show you something in return. I promise you'll like it. Come on!" Melissa was nearly pulled out of the chair as Amy grabbed her in one hand and the shopping bag in the other before heading for the relative privacy of the master bedroom.

"Okay, where is that sucker?" Amy asked rhetorically as she began sifting through the bag.

Melissa shyly admitted, "I'm wearing most of it." Her sister-in-law, having just discovered the remaining pieces, looked up to comment, "Really? Well, please, let's see it then."

For the second time that day, Melissa pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal the top of the harness. It wasn't as hard with Amy as it had been earlier, although the coed blushed slightly as Amy walked around her, tweaking the straps to check their fit. "Wow, cuffs and all. It certainly fits you well, Lissa. Could you show me the rest, please, or is that asking too much?"

After a moment of consideration, Melissa mumbled, "okay," and sat down on the bed to pull off her boots. She faced away from the other woman as she pushed the pants down her legs, then Melissa bashfully turned around, gaze on the carpet.

Between the bathroom incident a few weeks ago and the way she was dressed now, Melissa was afraid Amy would think she was a pervert. Which, the brunette slowly realized, she was... Slowly Melissa raised her eyes to meet Amy's, afraid to see repugnance there, but instead she found only admiration.

"Oh, Lissa," her sister-in-law breathed, "you look so beautiful. Your pussy looks so smooth, no wonder you wore that bikini so well, I should have known you were completely shaved." The young brunette felt a wave of relief pass over her and remembered to start breathing again.

"God, I'm getting horny just looking at you," Amy exclaimed. "Now it's my turn to show you something. John got me this for an anniversary present, can you believe it?" She dragged a small rounded object, shaped vaguely like a saddle, out from underneath the bed.

"What is it?" Melissa asked curiously. It reminded her of nothing so much as a beer keg, cut in half lengthwise and fallen on its side, covered in vinyl.

"It's called a 'Sybian,'" Amy responded as she pulled a box down from the closet. "It's a vibrator, like you've never seen before."

Melissa could easily believe that. The bulky object bore no resemblance to the slim penis-shaped devices she was familiar with. She watched intently as Amy fitted a six-inch dildo insert into the top of the saddle. Next, Amy placed a small terry towel with a hole in the center over the Sybian so the dildo projected through it. A condom was pulled over the insert and Amy rubbed a generous amount of lubricant over it. Finally she plugged the power cord into a wall outlet and placed the remote control, attached by another cable, on the bed. "All set. Well, Lissa, ready to give it a try? Did you mean what you told me about coming in front of people?"