Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Melissa drifted into wakefulness and lay quietly as the previous night's experiences began to trickle into her consciousness. Her face felt scalded by the sudden blush that covered it as the last memories clicked into place, and she sat up abruptly. The teen realized she was lying naked in Jacqui's bed! Horror emerged full-force at the discovery of a choke chain encircling her neck and tying it to the wall, and Melissa screamed as she began a futile struggle to escape the trap.

Jacqui and a man Melissa didn't recognize burst through the bathroom door. "Shut up, bitch! Slaves don't scream," hissed Jacqui. "Steve, bind her hands and feet before she hurts herself."

She started a camcorder positioned on her desk, then the two stripped back the sheet. After a struggle, they secured Melissa's limbs with the thongs concealed at the corners of the bed. Melissa's frightened gaze darted from Steve's hand as he rubbed his crotch to Jacqui as she moved up to the side of the bed.

"That's right, screaming won't do you any good, slave," Jacqui crooned, before beginning to toy with Melissa's bush. "Definitely we should shave this one, Steve," she said. "It would look so much better. See? Like mine." The vicious model shucked her bathrobe, revealing her beautiful cunt, slick as a baby's ass.

She bent down to fondle and suck Melissa's nipples until they were swollen and hard. Steve had cupped his bulging crotch in one hand and was squeezing it rhythmically. Jacqui climbed up on the bend and, placing a knee on each side of Melissa's head, forced her cunt down on Melissa's face. "Eat me out. Suck my pussy, slave. Stick your tongue up inside my hole, and don't forget about my clit!"

Melissa screamed, "No! Janet, help! Anne!" Her hopes plummeted as she remembered Janet was gone and she caught sight of Anne at the side of the bed, furiously stroking her own shaved and dripping cunt.

"I'll teach you to refuse me, you bitch," Jacqui threatened. She moved off the bed and retrieved some shaving supplies from the cupboard below the sink.

Melissa could feel the creme being sprayed onto her bush and spread crotch. Sobbing, she pleaded with her captors, but no mercy was forthcoming.

"No way, slave. You are mine," Jacqui said as she cleaned the virgin's crotch with swift, controlled passes of the razor. Soon all three women had pubic areas as bare as the day they were born. Steve was growing uncomfortable with the pressure in his shorts, and pushed them to the floor.

His cock was large and very hard. After a glance from Jacqui, he went to Melissa and commanded, "Suck this, doll."

Melissa looked at it and pleaded, "No! No! Please don't!" Further complaints were silenced as Steve fed his cock into her mouth. Thoughts of biting were banished by Jacqui's hissed warning in her ear. It moved slowly back and forth, never quite triggering her gag reflex.

Even this submission wasn't enough. Encouraged by probing hands and verbal threats, Melissa began sucking his organ and running her tongue along its length until Steve shot his come down her throat. Coughing, with tears running down her face and mouth still plugged, she swallowed it. Then Jacqui mounted her and forced Melissa to eat her out. It was the most humiliating day in the young coed's life, and it barely had started.

"Slave Anne! You will continue working on this slave. You know what to do; don't screw up." Anne's naked, dripping folds quickly replaced Jacqui's atop Melissa's face. The taste was different, but again not unpleasant...

The thought was banished by the sensation of something large and hard pressing against her pussy. She tensed and screamed, but the sound was entirely muffled as Anne pressed more forcefully against her face. Then Jacqui's finger was stroking her clit and, shamefully, Melissa felt herself lubricating again.

The stimulation continued as Steve rammed himself into her and began thrusting vigorously. There was a burst of pain as he ruptured her hymen, and she felt uncomfortably stretched, but there was very little friction, and oh! that finger... Melissa wept tears of humiliation as she orgasmed under the relentless stimulation. The cock inside her began spasming again, and she could feel the jism squirting inside her before Steve withdrew and splattered her tummy with more of his warm scum.

Anne trembled with her own climax and climbed off. Melissa realized Jacqui was nowhere to be seen, and as her two remaining captors fumbled with her bonds, she hoped for a moment they might be releasing her. Instead she was repositioned, on her stomach this time, with her legs trailing towards the floor but still firmly fastened to something.

She jerked as the cheeks of her ass were parted and tried unsuccessfully to see what was happening. Fingers, too small to be Steve's, were stroking her and probing her holes. Something soft and velvety trailed down her crack and began teasing her sphincter. Anne was licking her ass! Melissa's initial disgust faded before the onslaught of sensation as Anne repeatedly penetrated her butt and withdrew again, wetting it well, and occasionally tickled her oozing slit.

Melissa was actually considering asking for her release in return for her cooperation when Anne moved away. The Oriental's gentle mouth was replaced by Steve's rigid prick. Even though it appeared to be coated with some sort of lubricant, the pain was incredible as the throbbing rod forced its way slowly into her asshole. Melissa struggled uselessly and soon Anne's bare mound was gagging her screams again. Again, there was a pause while fingers -- Steve's this time -- worked her body to unwilling excitement before her indoctrination continued.

Her trials did not end with that painful event. After coming in her bowels, Steve withdrew while Melissa reluctantly licked Anne to another orgasm. There was a short pause, then cycle resumed. Steve fucked her in the mouth and ass and cunt while Anne forced her to pleasure every inch of her demanding body including, eventually, her ass.

Nevertheless, they took care to maintain Melissa's level of excitement. Eventually the captive freshman was responding to the acts themselves without need of manual stimulation. She had no strength for argument when they began forcing her to beg for their attentions.

Although her captors took occasional breaks for food and drink, Melissa was soon worn out by their continuous demands. Nonetheless, they kept it up for most of the day.

+++

Melissa was so tired she could barely think. She was kneeling on the floor while Anne held her "leash." The brutalized 18-year-old could feel the come leaking from her ass and cunt, and dripping from her mouth. For what seemed like the millionth time, Steve walked up to her and glanced down expectantly. She couldn't believe his stamina, but she knew what to do. Melissa took his cock into her mouth and sucked it without a word being spoken, and wondered at the sensations that passed through her body as he jetted into her again.

The next act was scripted, too. "Please Mistress Anne, let me lick your cunt. Please let suck out your come. I love your taste, oh please let me eat you." With a shock, Melissa realized she meant it, and felt a tingling when Anne assented. She crawled to the petite girl, who had a cruel streak she hadn't imagined, and began licking and nibbling on the folds of her slit, before sucking on her clitoris.

When Anne was satisfied, Melissa pulled back and realized that Jacqui was in the room again. The slave and her mistress traded a meaningful look that left Melissa's legs trembling and her cunt dripping. Evidently it had the same effect on Jacqui, who instructed, "Pay close attention, slave." She hiked up her skirt, revealing her naked butt, and bent over the bed, saying "Fuck me up the ass, Steve-O!" He readily complied, and Melissa, watching Jacqui's thrusting, twisting buns, wondered if she looked the same way when Steve was sodomizing her.

Soon the couple climaxed noisily and Steve withdrew. Jacqui looked over her shoulder and ordered, "Suck me out, Anne. Make sure you get all of Steve's come and clean me up good. Lissa, pay close attention; you'll have to serve me this way too. And Anne, save a mouthful to share." The look on Anne's face said she had expected to continue playing mistress, but she knelt behind Jacqui. She pulled the model's buns apart to reveal the loosened hole, then leaned forward to begin sucking the come from it. Melissa watched in fascination until Anne turned and pulled her close. A sloppy kiss transferred some of Steve's seed, this time with a new pungent flavor, to the teen's mouth. She savored the taste before swallowing it.

When Melissa opened her eyes, the hate in Anne's stare frightened her. Why, she thought, when I'm obeying her commands? We used to be friends. A glance at Jacqui revealed only a look of mingled arousal, amusement, and affection. Could it be Anne's jealous? But why?

The young coed, no longer a virgin in any sense of the term, puzzled over the emotions of herself and her friends. She neglected to note that her leash had been lying on the floor, unclaimed, while Anne serviced Jacqui. Jacqui's plan had succeeded.

"Up on the bed next to Jacqui, slave," Steve ordered, having grown bored. "Beg for it up your butt."

Melissa complied, moving to the bed as she moaned, "I crave to have you fuck me up the ass. It feels so good having my shithole filled, please ream me." Her cunt moistened in anticipation as she felt the head of Steve's relentless cock painfully force its way into her tight anus.

Chapter 3

Many long hours later, Melissa wasn't sure she still knew herself. She was almost positive it was Friday, but it was so hard to remember... At least she had earned a break from the ceaseless violations that filled her thoughts.

Those thoughts snapped back to the present as Anne stepped aside and allowed the spray from the showerhead to wash the soap, sweat and scum from Melissa's breasts. The frosh squirmed under the pleasurable sensation, ignoring the swaying cable that was locked to both her neck and the curtain rod. Then she was flailing for balance and cutting off a squeal of alarm as Anne turned her against the wall and spread her cheeks to clean them as well.

Apparently she now passed muster. Anne turned off the water and handed her a towel. Melissa dried herself clumsily, hampered by her chain, and was still working at it when Anne left the bathroom. She was mostly dry several minutes later, but still alone.

"Anne? Jacqui? Is anything wrong?" Reflexively, she clasped the towel across her chest as the door opened.

"You don't need that," Jacqui commented as she pulled the covering away and dropped it before stepping in to reach the padlock. "And inside these rooms, you will address me as 'Mistress Jacqueline,' understood?"

Melissa dropped her eyes as she replied, "yes, Mistress Jacqueline."

Lock unfastened, Jacqui led Melissa back to the bedroom, then paused to unfasten the padlock and release the other end of the cable. The lock was refastened, leaving the choke collar still in place around the teen's throat. "We won't need the leash any longer, will we, Lissa?"

Melissa knew the answer, and felt herself blush as she answered, "no, Mistress Jacqueline." Her eyes followed the key as Jacqui threaded it onto a thin silver chain and fastened it about her own elegant neck.

The next lesson began. "You enjoyed your 'birthday party' yesterday, didn't you? The truth, now."

Melissa attempted to sort through her conflicting thoughts, but the overriding emotion was clear. "Yes, Mistress Jacqueline, oh yes. B-But, Steve, his cock hurt me. And I think Anne--" Jacqui cut her off.

"You leave all thinking about these matters to me. Don't worry about Anne, I am aware of her problem. And we'll accustom your body to these new activities; only time is needed."

"Now, on to business. Are you wet?" Melissa felt lost at the sudden turn in conversation and tried to understand the question. Understanding dawned as Jacqui impatiently stepped closer and ran her hand over Melissa's bared mons; a finger darting briefly through her folds caused her to jump. The finger moved to Jacqui's mouth, and the mistress answered her own question. "Yes, I see you are, a bit. But you can do better than this." Remembering the previous day, Melissa knew that was true, but presently the junior clarified the issue.

"I require that you always be ready. When I think of 'hot and moist,' I want you to come to mind before Florida. Dripping. Understand?" Melissa was dazed by the thought, and could only nod. The next command was easier to interpret. "Bend over the bed and get your ass in the air." Melissa moved to obey, and Jacqui continued her dissertation. "I'm going to spank you now, Melissa, not to punish you, and not because I'm angry with you, but because I want to. But be sure you will be punished this way as the occasion demands. Is that clear?"

Melissa forced a response, "yes, Mistress Jacqueline." Her body ached enough as it was, but there was no way for her to evade the spurious punishment.

Jacqui's hand rose and fell with an even rhythm. At first there was pain, then Melissa felt a warmth spreading through her buttocks into her loins. She could no longer repress her tears, and she heard Jacqui ask, "Do you want to be spanked?"

Melissa shook her head, but the blows continued. Jacqui thrust a hand between the brunette's legs and began to massage Melissa's pussy, at the same time continuing the rhythmic slapping on her cheeks. Melissa began to gasp for breath, unable to control her spastic reactions, as moisture covered Jacqui's probing fingers.

When the hands abruptly fell away, the now-aroused frosh could not restrain a plea. "Please, Mistress Jacqueline, please, make me come. I need it so bad."

Her hope was damped by Jacqui's reply. "No, this was merely to get you properly prepared. My next requirement is that you will come *only* when I allow it. You will touch yourself only when I allow it. Disobedience will be punished. Now roll over." Melissa did so, attempting to focus on the instructions through her haze of arousal.

"Let's be clear. When you are in class, work for yourself. I'll allow you sufficient time for homework. At all other times, your only purpose is to serve me, as I desire. You will remain ready for me; no more shorts or slacks. I've picked out some skirts and dresses, you can buy others. Whenever I desire, you will demonstrate your readiness as we've discussed, and make yourself available as I require."

Melissa imagined a succession of days such as the one before, and could not hold back a shuddering moan. Reflecting mingled fear and desire, it was all the answer Jacqui needed.

Melissa watched as her mistress retrieved some supplies from the trunk in the closet. She was unable to make sense of the items as Jacqui lined them up along the edge of the bed. There were a number of different sized flared rods, what looked like tangled shoelaces, and a tube of some type of lotion. Jacqui answered the inquiring look.

"Your ass is too tight. You know it, Steve knows it, and I know it. These will correct that problem." She demonstrated by picking up the largest rod, an immense instrument which to Melissa's eyes dwarfed Steve's cock. While Melissa stared, Jacqui squirted some lubricant on the rod, polished it briefly with a rag, then bent slightly and inserted it completely up her own ass with scarcely a pause. "See? You'll be doing this in a couple weeks."

The slave felt faint as she watched her mistress piston the huge dildo in and out, and tried to dismiss the thought of that instrument tearing into her own anus. Jacqui evidently noticed, because she stopped and further clarified. "Don't look at me that way. You don't *start* with this, dummy. You'll work your way up a day at a time. Now stand up, so I can fit the harness."

Melissa rose to her feet, automatically adjusting her stance to spread her legs slightly. The "shoelaces" were revealed to be thin strips of supple leather. Jacqui worked quickly and confidently, and soon the procedure was completed. Melissa looked down at the thin belt that encircled her slender waist. In front at each side, a strip ran from the belt down to her crotch, passing to each side of her completely exposed lips. She knew they joined with the single cord that ran up the crack of her ass before emerging to attach to the belt behind her. The harness was very snug, although not inconveniently so, and Melissa could feel the snap where the rod would attach pressing against her sensitized sphincter muscle.

Jacqui picked up and lubricated the smallest of the rods. Melissa guessed it was about the size of her pinkie and wondered why it was necessary when she had been so brutally sodomized the day before. But she bent over the bed when Jacqui commanded, and felt the other's hands move the snap to one side before probing the exposed hole. The slick dildo smoothly penetrated her with only minor discomfort and Melissa heard a "snap" as it was securely fastened to the harness.

She could feel it moving slightly inside her as Jacqui pulled her back to her feet, and the unusual sensation added to the tingling in Melissa's loins. Her mistress stroked her ass lightly and stepped back. "Good. You will come to me each morning to be fitted, or if you must use the bathroom. Don't remove the harness; if I find you have done so, you will be severely punished."

Melissa had not thought before now that she would be permanently outfitted this way. What of the complications? "Mistress Jacqueline, how am I to explain this?"

Jacqui laughed lightly before replying. "What, modesty *now*? Don't bother. Wear your usual clothing over it. Janet is the only person in a position to notice, and I'm sure you're clever enough to avoid drawing her attention. But if she should ask, you may refer her to me." There was a pause, and then Melissa learned more of Jacqui's plans for the day. "Now, you should go get yourself made up. We two will be going out, and your pretty hair's a mess after that shower. Come back when you're ready to dress and we'll pick out your clothes."

Melissa walked back through the bathroom, absently retrieving her towel on the way, and walked to stand in front of her mirror. The rod penetrating her ass and the sensation of her buttocks flexing against the leather strap distracted her, and she stared at her reflection in the mirror for several minutes. Mistress Jacqueline was right about the hair, she mused, I look like a drowned cat. Her gaze descended, past the collar encircling her neck, past her erect nipples, to the bizarre contrast of dark leather on pale, smooth flesh. Melissa's eyes locked on the blood-gorged lips of her swollen cunt. The teen had realized she was much sexier than the actress in the porno tape last night. Her hand, apparently of its own will, moved to touch the erect clitoris, but was thwarted as its owner returned from her thoughts and remembered Jacqui's stern injunction. With a conscious effort, Melissa lifted her eyes and picked up her hairbrush.

+++

It was like playing with paper dolls again, Melissa thought, only she was being dressed instead of a cardboard figure. She'd never spent this much time dressing, even for her high school graduation. Of course, she admitted to herself, she would never have dressed like this before meeting Janet and Jacqui. Copying her mistress, Melissa finished rolling the patterned stockings up her legs and attached them to the satiny garter belt she wore around her waist over top of the leather harness.

Next came the bandeau bra. It seemed too delicate to provide much support, but that was a moot point because it appeared neither her own nor Jacqui's firm tits were actually in need of a bra. Melissa awkwardly fastened the front clasp and attempted to arrange the bra decorously, but Jacqui intervened. Brushing the younger girl's hands aside, she pushed Melissa's breasts up until the nipples were clearly visible through the filmy lace trim along the top. A moment devoted to rolling and pinching the nipples was sufficient to make them stiffen and thrust forward through the lace. "Much better. Still primed for action?" Jacqui asked rhetorically as she dropped a hand to inspect Melissa's crotch and found it dripping.