Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frosh was beginning to understand the nature of her torture as sensations she could not ignore or respond to raced from her erogenous zones to warm her entire body. She wanted badly to come, but Jacqui's mind seemed to remain focused on business. The next piece of business seemed to be a pair of high-cut bikini panties. Melissa could feel them gliding against her cunt, which no longer had its accustomed buffer of kinky hair, as she pulled them into place. Her aroused sex responded by pumping more moisture into the pastel fabric, which rapidly darkened around the crotch as it filled with fragrant juices.

Embarrassed, Melissa looked at Jacqui and found the reassurance she sought. "Lissa, there's no shame in being ready. You're very beautiful and you're making your mistress very happy." The offending garment was soon covered by a slip and modest navy blue skirt, which nevertheless clung to Melissa's frame in an extremely attractive manner. The blooming sex toy noticed Jacqui did not bother with panties as she climbed into her dress. It was a tight-fitting sheath that the self-assured junior left unzipped deep into her cleavage on top, and halfway to her crotch below.

Finally, Melissa pulled her own peasant top over her head and tucked the bottom into her skirt. She turned to check her hair in the mirror, and Jacqui again rearranged the clothing. This time the top was pulled down over Melissa's shoulders until the bumps of her stiff nipples showed just below the top of the garment. Melissa noticed the outlines of her body and bra were clearly detectable through the cream-color top, but she decided she didn't care.

Soon the pair was walking towards to nearly deserted parking lot. Melissa listened to the click of their new high heels on the pavement, and the jingle of the choke collar encircling her neck. She tried, unsuccessfully, the ignore the sensations of the damp satin caressing her cunt and the subtle stroking of the dildo in her ass.

Jacqui's face glowed as she unlocked the car and said, "See? No problems. Welcome to the real world, Lissa. And for tonight, you can call me Jacqueline. How are you doing?"

Melissa considered, then answered honestly. "I need to come, Jacqueline. I want it worse than anything." Jacqui threw back her head and laughed as the car departed with a roar and the screech of burning rubber.

+++

Melissa had never felt so sensual. Jacqui had led her from one club to another, all of them filled with young men and women on the make. At first the modest freshman had shied away from the frequent admiring gazes she attracted. A few drinks and Jacqui's protective presence bolstered Melissa's confidence to the point where she began to flaunt her hot body. That heat had been increased earlier in the evening when Jacqui had pulled her into a corner and quickly run a hand up her skirt and performed a "status check."

Now the pair was gyrating on a crowded dance floor. Melissa's loins were pulsing in time to the beat of the music as she perfected a series of sinuous movements that further stimulated the sensitive nerve endings of her most private parts. Jacqui's eyes found and held her own. Melissa watched the other beauty toy with the key on its necklace, then Jacqui slid a hand inside her dress and began to knead her own breast. When Jacqui ran the pointed tip of her tongue over her parted lips while maintaining the suggestive stare and self-abuse, Melissa climaxed in an orgasmic wave that left her knees weak. She wobbled forward and clasped her mistress to avoid falling.

A moment later, Melissa was sufficiently recovered to follow Jacqui off the floor. The vacated space was filled instantly by oblivious dancers. The two young women proceeded to the bathroom, where Jacqui quickly pulled the flushed brunette into a stall with her before latching the door.

"You like my tits, don't you, Lissa?" Jacqui whispered. "Here, taste them." She unzipped her dress to the navel and pulled one flap aside to reveal the rounded globe capped by a jutting nipple. Melissa leaned forward and licked the stiff tip as she pulled the bra down to completely expose Jacqui's orb. When Jacqui began running her hands through Melissa's curly hair and softly moaned, "suck it," the frosh pressed forward to envelop as much as possible of Jacqui's flesh in her warm mouth.

Soon, however, Jacqui pulled her away. "Ah, good. Now sit down there and eat me." Obediently, Melissa lowered the toilet seat and sat on it. She watched hungrily as Jacqui slid the lower zipper upwards until the slit reached to her crotch and moved forward. Soon the slave was serving her mistress as she had so many times the previous day. Jolts began shooting through Melissa's body as Jacqui pushed down the peasant top and began to painfully pinch and pull her suitemate's exposed nipples.

Melissa thought the interlude was over when Jacqui's climax sent a rush of feminine moisture into her sucking mouth. Jacqui's statement when she'd recovered her breath dispelled that notion. "You've been very pleasing and obedient tonight, Lissa. Because I'm in a good mood, I'll reward you. Spread your legs." Melissa did her best to comply, but her slip and skirt hampered her. "More than that, I have to be able to reach your cunt." Anxiously, the freshman hiked her skirt up her thighs and parted them until her knees nearly touched the walls of the stall.

Jacqui, meanwhile, had rearranged her own clothing before withdrawing a slim vibrator from her purse. Melissa, not recognizing the instrument for what it was, felt curiously disappointed at the size of the artificial cock. Still, her arousal increased as Jacqui continued, "You'll have to be quiet. Make a lot of noise, and somebody will want to know what's going on, and I'll have to stop. I'm sure you wouldn't want that." Jacqui knelt in front of her and reached between Melissa's quivering legs.

At the older coed's quirked eyebrow, Melissa suddenly realized her panties and slip were completely soaked, and the front panel of her skirt was very damp. "That's the nice thing about dark colors," Jacqui commented, "stains don't show. You've enjoyed tonight, haven't you?" Melissa's attempt at a nod degenerated into a shudder as she felt the cool plastic push around her underwear and into her grasping vagina.

Melissa was unable to stop the movement of her hips as she began to slide back and forth on the slim stick. She began to moan as she felt Jacqui fingering the shaft that penetrated her ass. She caught her breath as the vibrator withdrew and Jacqui reprimanded her, "Sssh! Now do you want me to continue, or not?"

Melissa focused her will on holding her voice to a whisper, as she replied, "Oh please, Mistress Jacqueline. I'll be good, I promise. Really quiet. Please let me come again."

The intrusion returned, moving in and out more quickly this time. Melissa clenched her lip between her teeth as her swollen clitoris was rolled between Jacqui's fingers, then the thrusting stopped. Suddenly, sensation blasted through her as Jacqui switched on the vibrator and pressed it to her clit. The low whirring of the electric toy was undetectable over the rustling of clothing as Melissa thrashed up and down before spasming. Her athletic thighs closed to hold Jacqui's hand firmly in place until the orgasm subsided.

The young coed, temporarily satiated, opened her eyes to meet Jacqui's approving look. She could taste the blood from where she'd bitten her lip, but she'd held back the scream that had wanted to force itself out of her. Melissa stood and smoothed her skirt back into place while Jacqui licked the vibrator clean. With a smile, she returned it to her purse. "Little slut, you taste delicious."

They exited the stall. Melissa held her head high as she ignored the shocked glances of the other patrons. Jacqueline is pleased with me, she makes me feel so good, the teen thought. I think I'm falling in love with her. Can that be possible? My parents would be horrified, they'd say it was perverted. But the look in her eyes when she looks at me, it makes me as wet as when I'm fucking. I think maybe she feels the same way about me.

Jacqui graciously opened the bathroom door for her, and Melissa took the courtesy as another sign of favor. Side by side, they headed for the front door. Gradually, the intense looks from other patrons and Jacqui's wide smile penetrated the beautiful brunette's introspection. Mentally tracking the stares, Melissa glanced down and was horrified to see she had forgotten to adjust her top! The lace trim lay where Jacqui had pushed it, three quarters of the way down her bust. It contrasted vividly with her bra, and the exposed inch-high band of midnight blue satin lace served only to draw the eye to the prominent nipples jutting proudly from her exposed tits.

Her face flushed in a beet-red blush that spread to Melissa's breasts. Even as she began to raise her hands to cover herself, Jacqui gripped her arm in an unbreakable hold and commented casually, "Leave it. Unless you want every guy in the place to see you like this, and not just the few who aren't drunk yet. Just act normal and keep walking."

Melissa fixed her eyes firmly upon the door, and struggled unobtrusively to speed their pace. The remaining fifty feet felt like fifty miles and she was sure, Jacqui's assertions notwithstanding, her tits were imprinted on the minds of every person in the club. Finally she reached the sanctuary of the door and the dark night outside, but still Jacqui refused to allow her to pull up the top.

Only when they reached the car did Jacqui turn her so they faced each other, before lifting the top the minimum amount necessary to cover Melissa's nipples. Jacqui looked into her eyes again before speaking in a voice throaty with emotion. "I love your innocence, Lissa. I love teaching you, and watching you master your lessons. You're all that I could ask for."

To Melissa's surprise, Jacqui pulled her into a deep, lingering kiss that turned the teen's legs to jelly. As their lithe bodies melted together, Jacqui's tongue pushed into Melissa's mouth to caress her own. Melissa wept tears of joy as they ran hands over each other's bodies and threaded fingers through their mingled hair, her own tight brunette curls contrasting with Jacqui's flowing, frosted bronze tresses. Melissa began to rub her pubic mound against Jacqui's hip and prayed the night would never end.

Chapter 4

The soothing sound of water running in the shower brought Melissa to gradual wakefulness, and she lay quietly in her bed for several minutes reviewing warm memories of the previous evening. Lazily, she rolled onto her side and gazed at Janet's empty bed. What would happen when her roommate returned? Janet considered all of them her friends, but acceptance of the unusual (to say the least!) relationship between herself and Jacqui would not come easily, if at all. Hopefully Jacqui would know what to do; she'd hinted as much yesterday.

When the shower cut off, Melissa decided she'd have to get up. She could use a shower herself, and Jacqui had told her to be ready for a morning run before it got too warm. The rest of the day was to be spent reviewing her wardrobe. The young brunette climbed from underneath the sheets and pulled her nightshirt over her head. Clad only in collar and harness, she padded to the bathroom door and opened it.

She'd been too quick; Anne was just exiting the shower after toweling off. Gesturing Melissa forward, the petite Oriental suddenly grabbed the collar and pulled her close before savagely mauling Melissa's breast and biting the nipple. Melissa blinked back tears, but her cry was muffled by the hand covering her mouth. Anne released her and stepped back, a feral grin daring Melissa to call Jacqui. A moment later, she turned and was gone.

Melissa rubbed her tit to soothe the pain, then realized Jacqui wouldn't like it. She stepped into the shower and relaxed under the spray while she tried to decide how to react. Was Anne acting on her own initiative? Did she, Melissa, have a right to complain? If she did, how would Jacqui respond? Finally she decided to play it by ear. After working around the unfamiliar leather harness straps and giving her bared mound a few strokes more with the washcloth than strictly were necessary, Melissa shut off the water. Soon she was dry, save for her damp hair wrapped in a towel. Gathering her resolve, she entered Jacqui's room.

Apparently Anne had already departed, and Jacqui seemed lost in thought as she blow-dried her hair. Melissa ventured a greeting: "Good morning, Mistress Jacqueline."

Jacqui turned and flashed a warm smile before turning off the dryer. "Good morning, Lissa. Is my nasty little girl ready for her new plug?" Melissa nodded nervously.

Jacqui sat on the end of the bed and pulled the new rod from the pocket of her robe. This one was about the size of her middle finger and slightly thicker. "Come lie across my lap, slave," came the order. Melissa climbed onto the bed and moved so she lay across Jacqui, one leg sprawling to the floor to keep her from rolling off. She felt a brief tug as the snap was unfastened, then Jacqui drew out the tiny plug and sniffed it before setting it aside.

Soon Melissa felt her sphincter spreading as she was penetrated again, more deeply than before, and a click confirmed her ass was now firmly filled. Without warning, Jacqui began to spank her, hard. Much as before, the blows inflamed her buttocks until she could no longer hold back her tears. Then Jacqui's other hand found her cunt. "Lissa, I'm disappointed in you. You aren't nearly wet enough." As the spanking continued, a hard frigging inflamed her clitoris and Melissa felt the tension building again in her body. When, inevitably, she came, Melissa's leg gave out and she rolled to the floor.

The naked coed lay panting on the carpeting while Jacqui stepped across her prone body and washed the previous day's artificial prick. "Okay slave, enough lying around for today. Go get dressed. Be back in 15 minutes for our run." Melissa rose to her feet and left quickly, aware she'd need most of that time to dry her own hair.

+++

Melissa knew, when she returned, her sweatsuit didn't meet with Jacqui's approval. "I'm sorry, Mistress Jacqueline, this is all I have." Jacqui sighed and picked up a pair of scissors.

"Don't apologize. Just stand there and don't twitch -- I wouldn't want to have to find a replacement slave."

Melissa tried to minimize her shivers as Jacqui pulled off the sweat jacket and simply cut the pants from her legs. The oversized T-shirt was also sliced in half and removed.

A minute later, Melissa was clothed in only a sports bra, a pair of her new panties, ankle socks and her Nikes. Discarding the scissors, Jacqui pulled the scanty string bikini more firmly into place, then tossed a new T-shirt to Melissa. When she pulled it on, she realized it was small, nearly as tight across her breasts as the bra, and the cropped bottom flapped several inches above her navel. Across the front, in bold letters, was the word "SLUT."

Jacqui eyed the effect approvingly, then chided her again. "Lissa, Lissa. You need to learn to obey instructions if you're to please me. Wet. Wet! WET!" Melissa jumped at the final shout, and jumped again as Jacqui pressed her hand against the panties and rolled the clitoris between her fingers and the fabric. Melissa felt her loins heat again, and soon the damp spot Jacqui was waiting for appeared on the pale blue material. Jacqui reinforced the lesson with a few hard slaps to her pupil's ass.

When Jacqui handed the next item to her, Melissa knew she must be holding her new running shorts, but she couldn't decide how to don the wraparound garment. "Mistress?"

Jacqui sighed again. "Watch closely, slave." The statuesque junior doffed her robe and picked up a similar pair of shorts. Dangling them in front of her like an apron, she tied two of the strings behind her, then reached between her legs to draw the shorts around her like a breech clout. The remaining ties looped around over her hips and tied in front to secure the shorts.

Melissa carefully donned her own shorts. They felt very loose, and her confidence was not improved when Jacqui instructed, "Make sure you get the ties over your hips and *tight* if you don't want to flash the other joggers!" By the time she was finished, Jacqui had completed dressing and wore a cropped T-shirt identical to Melissa's, except this one read "BITCH." Melissa admired her mistress's body, realizing she herself was just as scantily clad, while Jacqui tied back her hair.

Finally, to Melissa's surprise, Jacqui unlocked and removed the chain from her throat. "Don't go getting ideas. I just don't want to have to carry you back here after you knock yourself unconscious with this lock flopping around. I'll have to find something better." Melissa glided her hand across the base of her neck, missing the weight that had grown so familiar over just the past day. The psychological difference added a spring to her step as she headed out into the morning sun.

Hopes of normalcy faded from Melissa's mind as she and Jacqui jogged easily down the campus. Each stride jostled the prick buried between her flexing buttocks, and the cool breeze wafting by her slim midriff would never have penetrated her old exercise gear. The frosh felt free and easy until her companion's route took them past the other dorms. This was much worse than the anonymity of the dance club. Melissa dropped her eyes, unable to meet the looks of her fellow students and classmates. She knew the heat radiating through her body was not due to her mild exertion.

Twenty minutes later they stopped for a breather beside the school's athletic field. Both were slightly winded, and both knew not all of the droplets beading the brunette's thighs were sweat. While the women braced themselves against the chain link fence and stretched, Jacqui openly sized up the football team practicing mid-field for the evening's game. Melissa was caught up in memories of childhood games, but Jacqui's crude comments drew her attention to the athletes.

"Look at the buns on those guys. Wouldn't you love to sink your nails into a couple of them while one of those studs nailed you? God, I get wet just thinking about it." A juicy squishing sound drew Melissa's attention to her side, where she found Jacqui had slid a hand through the loose leg opening of her shorts and was masturbating her easily accessible cunt. Jacqui met the pleading gaze with a wink; "Rank hath its privileges. Maybe later, if you're good."

The two were surprised by the football that rolled up to crash against the fence in front of them. It was followed closely by a grinning receiver who hustled to retrieve the misthrown pass. Melissa felt her mouth widen to form an "O;" the handsome black hunk was built like a god.

Her eyes jumped back to his face at his unexpected greeting. "Yo, bitch! Good to see you around again, who's the slut?" Melissa felt her cheeks flame and belatedly realized he was referring to their shirts. His smile turned to a leer, and he continued, "Not interrupting anything, am I?"

Jacqui was still abusing herself, in front of this man! Melissa nearly panicked; surely he'd tell someone, they'd be thrown in jail or expelled -- what would she tell her parents? As the conversation continued, some of the anxiety faded when it became evident the two were acquainted.

"Yo yourself, Darryl. The slut's my very good friend Melissa. Lissa, meet Darryl, world's greatest wide receiver. At least on this campus."

The shy freshman managed a quiet, "Hello Darryl," but could not bring herself to meet his eyes again.

"Any friend of Jacqui's is a friend of mine. Melissa, how about I run a few into your end zone sometime soon?" There was a pause while Melissa deciphered the meaning of this loaded phrase. She had barely begun to gasp a response when Jacqui cut her off.