Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry my man, gotta win a few more in the regular season before you get to the Super Bowl."

"Hey, I live for the sweet taste of victory."

"Yeah? Well it looks like your coach wants you back, but here's your taste for today."

Melissa watched silently as Jacqui pulled her dripping fingers from her shorts and thrust them through the fence. Darryl quickly sucked them into his mouth. "Ah, victory!" he exclaimed.

As the black stud ran to rejoin his waiting teammates, Jacqui got in the last word: "See you in the playoffs!"

Released from Darryl's penetrating gaze, Melissa found her voice again. "Jacqui! I mean, Mistress Jacqueline! Did he really mean?..."

Jacqui giggled, something the naive teen wasn't expecting. "Lissa, the man's cock is bigger than his ego. I'll never forget the playoff party Anne and I threw last year." Melissa, to her immense surprise, discovered she was envious of Anne. Her cunt creamed at the thought of a gigantic black prick stuffing it. As usual, the domineering junior read her thoughts perfectly and lifted Melissa's hopes with a quick comment. "Don't worry, I can tell Darryl really likes you. Usually he only promises the girls field goals."

Jacqui pushed their pace on the return trip, and finished with a fast sprint which Melissa won by a narrow margin. Following a shared laugh, Melissa turned for the dorm but pulled up when she realized Jacqui wasn't beside her. Instead, the bronze-haired siren had taken a few steps towards the cafeteria. "Come on, Lissa, let's get something to eat before breakfast closes."

Melissa thought of the other patrons, and of her skimpy sweat-soaked outfit, and her body, smelling of perspiration and sexual secretions. The last thing in the world she wanted was to walk into that building. Sensing the risks of outright refusal, she fastened on the first objection that came to mind. "I left my meal card back in the room."

Jacqui's eyes narrowed and the tone of her voice toughened. "You know they'll let you in if you give 'em your student number. Do I have to drag you in?"

That humiliation would be too much to bear. With a gulp, the chastened freshman joined the cocky junior and they joined the other students in the entrance line. Jacqui kept up a stream of inconsequential conversation that forced Melissa to keep talking. Melissa's terse replies faltered as she tried to close her ears to the barrage of wolf whistles which greeted the pair as they left the food line and entered the dining room.

Jacqui struck a dramatic pose, head up, breasts thrust out, weight shifted to one side, as she slowly scanned the room. Melissa nearly dropped her tray when Jacqui led her to a partially occupied table where a number of Melissa's classmates were sitting. Jacqui was already setting down her food and indicating a spot for Melissa when the junior asked, "May we join you?"

The hush ended when Pamela Atwood, who partnered with Melissa in their chemistry lab, greeted them. "Sure, Lissa. You're Lissa's suitemate, ah, Jacqui, right?" Melissa was too strung out to notice the reactions of the other diners at the table when Jacqui confirmed the guess and introduced herself. Melissa now picked up the conversation in an attempt to draw attention from their appearance.

The air of normalcy was fractured when Jacqui announced, "Oh, I love these pancakes, don't you?" All eyes were on her as she used her fingers to roll up one of the syrup-covered flapjacks and slowly push the dripping tube through her pursed lips. Several of the women at the table left when she began slowly licking the spilled syrup from her fingers. Melissa slumped at her seat under their disdaining looks, while the male contingent shifted in their seats.

Pam proved herself a friend and broke the tableau with a new question. "I didn't realize you were a jogger, Lissa."

Melissa perked up with gratitude and responded. "Well yes, sort of. I used to jog a lot at home, but it's a lot more fun with somebody, you know? Janet's into aerobics, but I couldn't stand that, cooped up in a room with no scenery. So I kinda vegged out, then Jacqui invited me to run with her."

The talk continued in this vein for several minutes. Finally the men, bored by the topic and having looked their fill at the women, departed to shoot a few rounds of pool in the campus center. Pam immediately changed the subject. "I just love your outfits. Where did you get them? I never knew you had clothes like that, Lissa, wow! Those guys are probably jacking off in the bathroom over the two of you right now. I can't believe you went jogging dressed like that, I'd die of embarrassment. But I'd love to wear something like that for Jeff. He's my boyfriend, he'd just cream his jeans if he saw me dressed like that."

Melissa forbore to admit how close to the mark those comments were. "Oh, Jacqui found them. She knows where all the good stores are." Melissa suddenly sat up as she felt Jacqui stroking her panty-covered cunt under the table.

While Melissa remained speechless and tried to act normally, Jacqui expanded on the reply. "Actually, I picked these up down at the mall. When the weather's hot like this, I like the really light stuff -- it breathes well and you can get so *wet* jogging, you know." Pamela nodded in agreement, missing the point, and missing the whitening of Melissa's fingers as they gripped her silverware.

"The shirts are custom, I mean the printing was done special. I just get so tired of 'have a nice day,' 'I love Sullivan College,' that kind of thing." And they're made of a special fabric, I forget the name, which lets you tan even under the material. Teasingly, Jacqui added, "and you have to admit, they match the look, right?" Her finger slowly pushed the fabric of Melissa's panty into her dripping slit while the aroused girl's clit pulsed as Jacqui's thumb continued to flick it.

Pam demurred with a laugh, "Maybe at first look. But Lissa's no slut, and I don't think you're a bitch. Just a little liberated." Melissa shuddered on the edge of an orgasm, but Jacqui's hand withdrew and left her unsatisfied and breathing heavily. Pam asked, "Are you okay, Lissa? You still look a little flushed."

The aroused brunette had to get out of the room. "No, I'm fine. Just winded, I forgot how quickly you get out of shape when you stop exercising. Hey, I need a shower in the worst way. See you in class on Monday, right?" Melissa rose as Pamela said good-bye, and walked quickly out of the room.

Chapter 5

The Salvation Army was going to make a killing. With Jacqui's assistance, Melissa had sorted through her clothing. Jeans, pants, and most of her shorts lay in the discard pile. Gone as well were her old cotton panties, pantyhose and demure swimsuit, and some of her bras. In their place, she had a new stock of bikinis like the pair clinging wetly to her cunt and a few lacy half bras. She had the garter belt and stockings for dressing up. A small selection of skirts and dresses now hung in the closet, and Jacqui had hinted they'd be joined by others "on special occasions." The scissors had been working overtime altering a number of "marginal" casual outfits, typically by lowering the neckline and cropping the arms and bottoms.

As Melissa sat back after bagging the last of the rejects, she realized the pressure in her ass had increased and was becoming uncomfortable. "Uh, Mistress Jacqueline? I need to use the bathroom."

Jacqui appeared to take this statement in stride and responded matter-of-factly. "Drop your panties, and come stand in front of me. That's right, now face away from me. Spread a bit more." Melissa complied, and shivered as she felt the junior's hands gliding over her buns. The harness was soon unfastened, and the straps slid down her legs as the dildo was slowly drawn from her ass.

"Go ahead, Lissa. Then into my room afterward." Melissa ran to the toilet and sighed with relief as her sphincter stretched again, this time in the normal fashion. She ducked her head as Jacqui walked through, taking a good look at the frosh in her embarrassing position. The water was running in the sink outside; apparently Jacqui was cleaning up again.

It was clear that was not the case when Melissa emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later. A large water-filled bag hung from the eyebolt at the head of the bed. A tube exited the bag and led to the long nozzle in Jacqui's hand. "Come over here and lie down on your stomach, Lissa. We want to get your nasty ass squeaky clean." Oh God, Melissa thought. An enema. And Jacqui wasn't taking no for an answer.

Soon Melissa's ass was filled again. This time, however, warm soapy water began gushing into her bowels. Jacqui was lecturing again. "It's not enough to teach your ass how to be loose. You need to maintain that muscle control, to be able to grip and release when you choose." Melissa felt as if she'd lost control of her own body when the invading fingers coaxed more liquid from her cunt while the spurting nozzle was shifted in and out.

Suddenly the flow cut off and the enema nozzle was withdrawn. Melissa clamped down fiercely as she felt a trickle of water escape and heard Jacqui's reprimand. "That's what we *don't* want. Now get to your feet."

Melissa climbed gingerly to her feet and looked toward the bathroom, but it appeared her escape was not to be so easy. Janet had retrieved the slim vibrator from her purse and now turned it on before sliding it into Melissa's oozing slit.

"You may now walk *slowly* to the bathroom, keeping your hands at your sides. If you allow the vibrator to fall out, you must re-insert it. If you spill another drop from your ass, you'll be licking it off the floor."

It was *horrible*. Melissa started across the room with tiny mincing steps. The vibrator had her shuddering on the edge of orgasm; half-way to the door her control slipped, as did the vibrator. She gasped for breath and looked down at it lying on the floor.

Jacqui shifted with impatience. "Don't just stand there -- pick it up and get going again."

Carefully, ever so carefully, the frosh knelt to pick up the humming instrument. Her buttocks flexed and a bead of moisture appeared between them. She chewed on her lip and fought to clamp down on the pressure while standing up as quickly as she dared. The relief passed quickly as she pushed the vibrator back into herself, further than Jacqui had inserted it.

Melissa's entire body was trembling with effort, but finally she reached the toilet and was able to release the water. She sighed as it rushed out of her into the bowl and luxuriated in the feel of the battery-induced vibrations rippling through her slit.

+++

The now-cleaned brunette was again on her knees across Jacqui's lap when the door opened and Anne walked in. Melissa looked up in dismay and her heart nearly stopped when Anne stepped aside and other students were clearly visible across the dorm courtyard. She would be equally exposed if any of them chanced to look through the open door. The rod thrust home in her ass and she gasped.

Jacqui saved her. "Anne, close that door now." With a lazy shrug that evidently did not please her mistress, Anne complied and Melissa was safe from discovery. That pleasure was slightly diminished when Jacqui reattached the collar and padlock.

"You allowed the vibrator to fall out, slave, and you pushed it back too deeply afterwards. I also saw a leak, although you did avoid wetting the floor. You will need to be punished, but I believe we'll attend to *your* disciplining a little later." Jacqui gave her a quick slap on the buns and pushed her to her feet.

"Lissa, go get dressed. You, slut," meaning Anne, "over here. I think it's past time to remind you why I don't approve of jeans. Although I must admit they look good on you when they're so tight."

When Melissa returned, dressed in one of her ad-hoc off-the-shoulder tops and a skirt, Anne was bent over the bed with her jeans and underwear pulled down to expose her buttocks. The enema tube was thrust between them. Melissa watched Jacqui collar Anne and attach a cable to the collar while the bag slowly emptied. "Lissa, come over here." Uncertain of what was being asked of her, she moved closer.

It seemed like Anne had taken much more water into her small frame than Melissa had held before Jacqui relented and removed the nozzle. The dominatrix then hoisted Anne to her feet and instructed Melissa, "Hold her hands and balance her for me." As she grabbed the smaller girl's wrists, Melissa saw the shame warring with concentration on Anne's face. Jacqui pulled up Anne's panties, then raised and closed her jeans as well, reaching around Anne's waist to fasten the buttons and close the zipper.

Melissa was beginning to wonder how Anne would use the toilet when Jacqui produced a traditional oval bike lock and looped it through the front belt loops of Anne's jeans before clicking it home. Anne wouldn't be able to get her jeans down! With a smile, Jacqui picked up the loose end of the cable and marched to the bathroom. "If you like your jeans so well, you can just live in them, slut." Once in the bathroom, she attached the cable to the curtain rod in the shower.

Her curiosity abated by disgust, Melissa started to turn away only to be stopped by Jacqui's command. "No, you watch, Lissa. Anne's being punished for violating the dress code. Think about it whenever you're deciding what to wear." Melissa had no choice but to watch as Jacqui leaned the Oriental against the shower wall and began to spank her. Anne cried for mercy and began squirming in an effort to evade the blows, but the spanking continued until she could no longer control herself. She grunted as a rush of dirty water soaked her crotch and ran down her legs, but managed to avoid a total loss of control.

Jacqui stepped back and Anne sank to the floor of the shower and cried. "Serves her right, don't you think?" asked Jacqui.

Melissa couldn't think of a suitable answer and replied with a question of her own as they returned to the bedroom. "Mistress Jacqueline, when will you let her out?"

The reply convinced Melissa never, ever to go near a pair of jeans. "Oh, she'll come out when she's ready to. I shoved the keys up her ass before I gave her the enema. Of course, with jeans that tight it might take her awhile to get them out, but that's life." Jacqui caught sight of Anne's spilled purse on the bed while Melissa floundered. She picked up the paper scrap on top. "Hey, you want pizza for dinner tonight? Here's a coupon."

+++

Anne must have been starving; she re-entered the room, albeit dripping and wrapped in a towel, just as the pizza arrived. Melissa tried not consider if that was a result of flexibility or familiarity with Jacqui's discipline -- certainly *she* couldn't have escaped the fiendish confinement in the shower so quickly.

Her musings were quickly side-tracked by the aroma of tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni wafting from the door. The apparently shameless Anne relayed the booty from the delivery boy and paid him while Melissa angled for a good spot on the bed.

Jacqui had a distant look on her face, but when Anne joined them, saying "Hey, I'm hungry! Let's eat while the pizza's still hot!" the girls grabbed for the steaming slices without hesitation. It seemed Jacqui's ministrations generated healthy appetites.

+++

Melissa awakened on Sunday morning with a sense of urgency. She smiled and relaxed after she realized her subconscious was still used to attending church, even after months at school. Probably she should look around and join a local congregation, but it was nice to have another morning to sleep in. Jacqui hadn't said anything about jogging, so Melissa decided to just lie and enjoy the quiet awhile longer.

Last night had been pretty crazy. They'd put on another porno tape and watched it while devouring the pizza. After that, Jacqui had pulled out quite a collection of dildos and vibrators and demonstrated most of them for her. Melissa felt a warm glow as she remembered the culmination of the evening, when Jacqui had embraced her, exchanging wet kisses and delicate touches while Anne sucked and fingered their dripping pussies. Jacqui had even allowed her to come, a privilege denied to the out-of-grace sophomore.

Languorously, Melissa pulled the hem of her sleep shirt to her waist. Her panties had dried during the night, something Jacqui would probably spank her for. If she got herself off, it would feel so good, and Jacqui would never know. The sexy brunette slid a finger underneath the pale pink lace and began to explore her slit. Melissa's left hand crept up beneath the shirt to pluck her right nipple, which quickly stiffened.

Her arousal increased and Melissa felt her hips lift from the mattress when she inserted two fingers into herself. When she heard Jacqui's voice, Melissa went limp and her hands flew to her side.

"Oh, Lissa. I'm very disappointed in you. You know I haven't given you permission to play with yourself like that." The frosh looked over to see Jacqui had been lying unnoticed on Janet's bed.

The older girl rolled to her feet and walked over to look down at the embarrassed teen, who was trying to unobtrusively pull down the bottom of her sleeping garment. "Obviously we'll need to go jogging every day, you just have too much energy. Besides, it'll keep you in shape. Let's go." Melissa was hauled to her feet and half dragged to the other room.

Anne was tied spread-eagle on the bed with clamps adorning her nipples and pubic lips. However, there was still room at the foot for Jacqui to sit down and pull Melissa over her lap. The freshman did not resist as a new dildo the size of a small cigar replaced the previous day's butt plug. Again, she was masturbated to the point of orgasm while Jacqui spanked her reddened buttocks, then rolled to the floor before obtaining relief. "Now go get dressed, I expect you can do it yourself this time. Five minutes, slave."

Melissa blinked back tears of pain and did as she was told. She chose the least objectionable of the sanctioned shirts, a pink crop top with "*Sex Vixen*" in purple, and donned the running shorts. When she sat on the bed to tie her shoes, the butt plug shifted inside her; it was noticeably longer than the others and was causing some minor discomfort. Melissa walked back next door and found Jacqui ready.

The dominatrix leaned over the bed and removed the clamps from Anne's squirming body. After a moment's consideration, she spoke. "Lissa, you've been a bad girl this morning, and I think Anne needs a reward for her service last night. Let's see if you remember your lessons. Eat her!"

Melissa moved reluctantly to the bed and looked at the bared mound before her. Anne's lips were inflamed where the clamps had been attached, but Melissa was surprised to see the Oriental's petite vulva was very wet. She extended her tongue to probe the crevice and tasted the tangy juices she remembered from her initiation. More energetically, Melissa began lapping up the secretions and sucking the exposed clitoris while cupping Anne's buns in her hands. The body beneath her thrashed and soon Anne's shuddering cries announced her climax.

Jacqui pulled Melissa back before releasing Anne's hands. "Okay, Anne, I hope you've learned something. Both of you now, on your best behavior. We don't know when Janet's coming back. Melissa, let's go." The two left on what would soon become their customary exercise circuit.

+++

Melissa was breathing heavily again, this time as a result of simple physical exertion rather than arousal, by the time they returned to the dorm. She crossed through the bathroom to her own room, trying to push her hair out of her face again, only to stop short as she realized Janet was there. "Janet! You're back early."

Janet simply stared at her. So did the man sitting on the bed. "Hello, I'm Todd Mueller, Janet's brother. Janet's told me a lot about you." He had the most curious expression on his face, Melissa decided.