Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Jacqui rolled her back to face down, and began the spanking. But this time, instead of the light fingering that had grown sporadic of late, Melissa felt the artificial cock pressing back into her anus. Jacqui began pumping the phallus in and out, in time with the blows on Melissa's buttocks, and soon the freshman shuddered into a screaming climax.

She was surprised again a moment later when Jacqui did not immediately dismiss her to get dressed. "Now, Lissa, I have a special graduation present for you." Jacqui handed her the butt plug. "I want you to bring me off the same way I just did you." To Melissa's great amazement, Jacqui opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. She caught sight of a slick, blood-gorged cunt much like her own before Jacqui turned, then dropped to her knees and bent over the bed. "Do me, Lissa. Fuck me up the ass with your hard dick. Spank me hard, I've been a bad little girl."

Melissa felt a shock of excitement and dropped to one knee behind Jacqui. Gingerly, she pressed the dildo between Jacqui's cheeks and watched the tip sink out of sight. As she leaned into it, Jacqui's anus expanded to engulf the rod that slowly pushed into it. "Harder, fuck me harder!" Melissa pushed and abruptly the giant rod disappeared up the base. She pulled back until the phallus was completely exposed again; Jacqui had such a grip that this was more difficult than the insertion had been.

More confidently, Melissa began working the dildo in and out of Jacqui's gyrating butt. The kinky junior wanted more. "Slap me! Oh, spank me, Lissa!" Halfheartedly, Melissa complied and stared at the red hand print she left on one tight buttock. "Yes, more! Beat me, I've been so nasty!" It was difficult to work around the dildo, but Melissa began striking more often and harder as she continued to piston the cock.

Her excitement was growing by leaps and bounds as Melissa became mesmerized by the twitching body before her. Was this what Jacqui had seen each morning for the past weeks? Melissa could feel her loins heating as she remembered the feel of Jacqui's hand on her. She imagined that the flexing ass under her hand was her own, that some anonymous third person was administering the punishment. When she saw Jacqui begin to masturbate herself, Melissa felt herself near the edge again.

Finally Jacqui's fingers blurred and her body began to shake violently as she came. The sight was too much for Melissa, who rammed the dildo home one last time before starting to frig herself. She was so keyed up that only the briefest touch was necessary before her orgasm overtook her and she fell forward to embrace Jacqui.

Jacqui rolled beneath her and they shared a long, wet kiss. Melissa could feel the other girl's nipples rubbing against her own as Jacqui pulled the dildo free and set it aside. "Thank you, Lissa. You're the best student a girl could ask for. I hope you'll appreciate now the enjoyment I get from disciplining you." She glanced at the clock and continued, "We'd better get dressed. Pam should be along any time now."

Melissa floated back to her room. She felt incredibly light, buoyed by her emotions and the strange feeling of emptiness in her ass. She pirouetted and answered Janet's curious look with an exuberant "I made it! My butt's graduated! It feels so good!" Her spirits damped only slightly when Janet abruptly pulled the covers over her head.

That morning's circuit was covered in record time. Jacqui met Pam's breathless query with a knowing smile as the energized brunette easily outdistanced them both.

+++

Melissa was surprised to hear Todd Mueller's voice on the line when she answered the phone. She listened curiously to Janet's half of the conversation, and deduced that Todd was going to make a return visit that evening. That could be fun; Todd was kind of cute and perhaps his presence would help bring Janet out of her funk. When Janet broke up laughing while trying to describe the alleged purple gorilla outfit to Melissa, the perky brunette decided the omens were good for that night.

The time-consuming preparations for the evening started mid-afternoon. Jacqui and Janet suffered through the messy and smelly process of dying their hair. Melissa, to her pleasant surprise, was entrusted with Jacqui's keys and the task of picking up their costumes. When she returned, she was surprised to see the difference in appearance caused by the hair coloring.

After an early snack that would serve in place of dinner, the four gathered to start work on the most interesting part of their costuming. Jacqui prefaced the demonstration with a brief explanation. "I've used this stuff before, in a different color of course. It's great for covering tan lines, faking tans, or even changing hue if you wanted to look like, say, an Indian. It washes off with soap and water. So don't get put off by the fact that it's green today."

She then stripped and opened a bottle. With no sign of self-consciousness, Jacqui began rubbing the color onto her breasts and stomach with a rag. "You put it on like a cross between staining wood and waxing a car, okay? Not too much at once, rub firmly in small circles till you get it blended nicely, like this. Make sure you get it rubbed in good, or it can flake off after it dries." The junior's belly was now a vibrant forest green. "I'll show you how to touch up around your eyes and such in a bit. This is non-toxic, so don't worry about that, but it tastes *really* bad." Tactfully, Jacqui took the open bottle and Anne next door, leaving the freshmen alone.

Melissa had completely disrobed and started on herself before she noticed Janet, still dressed, was watching her nervously. "Janet, what's wrong?"

Janet looked everywhere but at her as she replied, "Do we have to do it, you know, all over?" Oh, so that was the problem.

"Well, maybe not, but it's hard to tell how much the bikinis are going to cover. We don't want to get any of this stuff slopped on them with the amount of deposit we had to put down."

At the reminder of the costumes they'd be wearing, Janet's uncertainty increased. "Maybe I'll just stay here," she began.

That thought was nipped firmly in the bud. "Nonsense. We've both been looking forward to this all week, you can't back out now. Come on, nobody else'll see." Reluctantly, Janet slipped off her nightgown and began to dab at herself.

Melissa forced her eyes away from her roommate's body and tried to concentrate on the job at hand. She was not surprised when, as she rubbed the green into her breasts, she felt them tighten and the nipples hardened. A glance at Janet suggested that, at the present rate, she'd end up looking like the mottled victim of some bizarre disease. With a sigh, she decided to offer some assistance.

"Here, Janet, I don't think you're rubbing it in enough. Let me work on your arm." It seemed the safest place to start. Melissa grabbed hold of the hand holding the rag, and started working the color into it. Janet tensed, then gradually relaxed. Melissa finished the forearm, then removed the rag from Janet's grip and started on the hand, trying to get all of the crevices filled. "Darn it! Janet, you'll have to do your hand; I can't see well enough without my glasses to tell if I got everything."

Janet started working on the offending fingers while Melissa moved back up the arm and continued on to her roommate's back. She could feel the muscles gradually relaxing under the impromptu massage, and the two varicolored women worked quietly for several minutes. Melissa had just started to work on the firmly rounded curves of Janet's tight ass when Janet pulled away. "Lissa! You don't have to rub that everywhere!"

Melissa chose to disagree. "But you look funny this way! Your butt looks like mine after Jacqui spanks me, only in the wrong colors."

This was an unfortunate but accurate assessment, as Janet realized after a look in the mirror. "Okay, but I can do it myself. You'd better get working on yourself, Lissa."

Actually, Janet did look pretty good. She'd carefully redone her stomach and gotten most of her front while Melissa did the back; only Janet's face, upper neck, and legs remained uncolored. Melissa was secretly disappointed to see her roommate's exotic nipples remained nearly invisible, even when Janet finished rubbing the green into her buttocks and into the edges of her dark pubic hair.

Soon it was time for Melissa to turn away so her back could be painted by Janet. It felt very good, good enough that her hips began to rotate involuntarily as the stroking and rubbing moved lower. Unfortunately, it was enough to make Janet back off, and Melissa had to finish the job herself. They worked on touching up their necks and faces then, until continuing glances in the mirror convinced them the effect really would work.

The knock on the door sent them both scurrying for the fur-covered swimsuits. Janet broke into giggles when she opened the door to reveal a large gorilla which began jumping up and down, crying "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" at the sight of them.

"Todd, you ass, stop that and come in here. You remember Lissa?"

Melissa shivered as she felt the warmth of his look from behind the mask.

"Sure. Hi, Melissa, you look great in green -- you cut your hair, didn't you? It looks fantastic." As he entered, Todd continued, "I was just making like the other screaming crazies outside. Do they always do that around here?"

Now that he mentioned it, the noise was audible. Melissa realized what the cause must be. "Oh, that must mean the football team won today's game. We're in the playoffs a third straight year." The phrase tickled a thought in the back of Melissa's mind, but she couldn't capture it. "Some division, eh? No *real* team would know it'd made it to post-season in October..."

Todd had removed the mask and was fanning himself to keep from overheating when Jacqui and Anne made their appearance. The four girls looked surprisingly alike, their white faces surrounded by dark hair and green bodies immodestly clad in scraps of fake fur. It made the white of their smiles even more vibrant.

"Hey Todd, long time no see. This is my roommate Anne Takasawa. Anne, Todd Mueller."

He was too busy looking at the new arrivals to see the chill in his sister's demeanor.

"Todd, you won't mind if we finish putting on our faces," Jacqui quipped, "we need to be colorful enough to keep up with you." She displayed a small washcloth. "This is like washing your face, except you don't reuse the washcloth." The junior splashed some paint into the cloth, then closed her eyes and rubbed it thoroughly over her face while she held her hair back with the other hand. It took several passes, to get the stain evenly up to the roots of her hair and around her eyes and ears.

"Now I'll just wait a few minutes to make sure it's dry around my eyes before I open them," Jacqui mumbled. "But you guys can get started yourselves -- just keep your lips sealed unless you want green teeth. So Todd, what brings you slumming around here?" Jacqui's self-assurance and poise as she carried on the conversation with her eyes closed would have been sufficient for Todd to guess at her modeling experience even if Janet hadn't mentioned it earlier.

The conversation continued easily, with everyone in good spirits, as the staining procedure wrapped up. Jacqui completed the coloring process by touching up lips, nostrils, and ears with a Q-tip. Todd, who recognized an Orion when he saw one, was convinced these four extraterrestrials looked even better than the originals. As a final touch, Jacqui produced some dark green eyeliner, mascara and nail polish. The junior then donned her only piece of jewelry, a fine silver chain with her room key strung on it.

Jacqui was done when she let her hair down and ran her fingers through it to give it the proper tousled look. The others followed suit and the effect was complete.

When she saw Todd looking at them with his tongue nearly hanging out of his mouth, Melissa blushed and couldn't keep herself from tweaking her bikini back up over the curve of her hip. Her blush was hidden by the green stain as effectively as his raging hard-on was concealed by the gorilla suit.

Anne dashed next door to retrieve her and Jacqui's student ID cards. Jacqui was just getting antsy when Anne returned with the cards. Taking hers, the junior smiled at Todd while she slid the laminated card down the front of her bikini bottoms. Todd nearly fell off his chair. Anne followed her roommate's lead, and after a long moment, so did Melissa. Janet held her breath and counted to ten, then handed her own card and room key to her brother to carry with his wallet.

Todd rose and donned the gorilla head. By unspoken agreement, they all filed out the door and toward the stairs. The Halloween that would live in school lore as The Night Of The Space Women had begun.

Chapter 9

The four green vixens and their large purple guardian were a huge success. At party after party they were met with screams and cheers as word of their coming ran before them. It was impossible not to have a good time, buoyed by the energetic compliments and noisy adulation; even Janet was soon laughing and smiling continuously.

+++

They were talking over drinks during a break in the music when Janet announced, "Hey, this has been a really great night, but it's past midnight and I'm getting tired. I think I'm going to call it quits. But don't you all leave on my account."

Melissa was on the verge of volunteering to head back too when a quick nudge from Jacqui silenced her. No such restraint existed for Todd, whose reluctant familial duty outweighed his desire to keep Melissa and Jacqui company. Besides, he had her ID and key. "I'll take you back, Janet. I've got a drive ahead of me anyway, I shouldn't leave it until too late. Bye, ladies, it's been great!"

Everybody was surprised when Anne chimed in, "I think I'll head back too. I feel kinda wasted, and Janet can let me in through her room." She did appear to be slightly unsteady on her feet.

+++

Melissa noticed Jacqui had disappeared a few minutes after the others, but she was basking in the center of a very appreciative circle of admirers. Unconsciously, she tugged up the sagging bikini again, but noted the dipping gazes of the audience. I think I enjoy this, she thought, but it would be nice if one of these guys was interested in more than just my body; I didn't have this problem before.

She didn't have much opportunity for self-pity, for Jacqui soon returned and pulled her aside. "Come on, Lissa, we have another special party to attend."

Curious, the teen made her good-byes and followed her suitemate out the back of the dorm. "'Special?' Where are we going now? Too bad you didn't say anything earlier, maybe Janet and Todd and Anne would've changed their minds about going home."

Jacqui's answer made her tingle. "No, it's special just for us, Lissa. I was wondering how I was going to get us alone, I'm glad Janet got tired." Melissa was about to prod for more details, when Jacqui turned to watch a black limo glide up to the curb below them. "Ah, it looks like our ride has arrived. Shall we?"

It looked like this party was indeed going to be 'special.' Melissa gaped, then skipped down the steps to catch up with Jacqui. "My God! This is a limo! It's really for us? This is great, better than my prom date! How did he know when to arrive?" The chauffeur opened the door for them and graciously assisted them with the step in, acting as if he saw half-naked green college girls all the time.

The magic was in no way diminished when Jacqui revealed the secret; "I called from the dorm a few minutes ago."

They pulled smoothly away from the curve, and Jacqui pulled her into a lingering French kiss. "You were a virgin when you came here, weren't you?" the junior whispered.

Melissa managed a faint "Yes." The embrace grew tighter, and she could feel Jacqui's hand inside her top, cupping and stroking a breast.

"Remember Darryl? At the stadium? He and a few friends are having a celebration party and they've invited us. I know we're going to have a good time and you'll make me very proud of you."

This was almost too much for Melissa, but she remembered her earlier desire to experiment more. And Jacqui was depending on her. With a sigh, she relaxed into the passionate embrace. "Where are we going?"

Jacqui turned coy. "Just relax. It's a surprise. Now, are you wet?" Melissa resisted the temptation to observe that she'd been dripping all evening, and silently raised a knee to allow access to her pussy.

"Mmm, I guess so. Well, I suppose one come won't take the edge off." They kissed again and Melissa moaned into Jacqui's mouth as a probing finger delicately teased her to orgasm.

When Melissa recovered sufficiently to peer out through the tinted glass, she could see they were nearly downtown. Jacqui had located a bottle of champagne in the small refrigerator and poured a glass for each of them. Before Melissa could lift her glass, she felt Jacqui press a pill into her hand; the freshman, remembering Janet's experiences, looked at it cautiously. "What's this for?"

"Morning-after pill," was the succinct reply. "They work good now too, and then we don't have to worry about remembering tomorrow. But we'll get you started with a birth control prescription, it's still safer." Jacqui tossed back another of the pills and followed it with a champagne chaser.

Melissa followed suit and drained her glass, realizing the kind of party they would be attending. A stray thought chilled her. "Uh, Jacqui, when Steve, ah, fucked me..."

Jacqui saved her from having to complete the question. "Don't worry," she laughed while refilling their glasses. Melissa didn't appreciate the humor of the situation. "He had a vasectomy three years ago by court order." Oh. Well, Jacqui certainly had interesting friends.

"We're here." At that statement, Melissa looked and realized they had pulled up to the front door of the downtown Hilton. She quickly tugged her clothing back into place, finishing just as the doorman opened the door and leaned in to help them out. He had a warm smile for Melissa, who couldn't believe they were going to stroll right into the Hilton wearing only bikinis.

The two exotic girls walked into a lobby filled with other costumed guests, and Melissa calmed as she realized they didn't really stand out as much as she had feared. Apparently a number of other parties were still in progress here. Most of the partygoers seemed to be departing, so they had an elevator to themselves on the ride up to the fifteenth floor.

Jacqui gave her a final pep talk. "Remember, we're here to have fun. I wouldn't have brought you if I didn't think you were ready for this, Lissa. Enjoy yourself, because it'll be 'back to school' for you next week!" The trembling frosh remembered the occasional glimpses of the handsome wide receiver and felt herself creaming into her swimsuit.

Melissa followed Jacqui down the hall to a door that stood ajar, propped open by a shoe. Loud music and cheerful conversation spilled out into the corridor. Jacqui shoved the door open and beckoned Melissa into the room, then followed behind and kicked the shoe clear. The teen stopped dead in her tracks as she realized the entire varsity football team was partying in the large suite.

The talk died away as the men realized their guests had arrived. Under the force of two dozen silent, penetrating looks, Melissa felt herself retreating toward the entrance, but she backed into Jacqui after only a step. Jacqui embraced her from behind and greeted the crowd.

"Happy Halloween, and congratulations on making the playoffs again. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Jacqui Barry. This is my very good friend, Lissa Bednar." Jacqui unfastened the brunette's top and pushed it to the floor, displaying Melissa's swollen tits to the very attentive crowd. As she stripped the embarrassed girl's bottom down her legs, Jacqui added, in her most seductive voice, "Trick or treat."

1...56789...18