Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa felt she was about to burst, from embarrassment or arousal, she wasn't sure. Her feet felt like they were fixed to the floor until she saw Darryl push through the crowd and come to her. Firmly, he pulled her from Jacqui's grasp and toward one of the beds as the men closed in around the two women.

The attendees began discarding their clothes and Jacqui removed her own costume. Melissa noticed none of this as Darryl kissed her and massaged her breasts. "Yo Melissa, you sure got one fine body." Another of the players knelt between her spread legs and began to eat her. She squirmed excitedly under the probing tongues investigating her mouth and pussy.

Darryl moved back momentarily to strip off his shirt and pants. Melissa looked around the room; Jacqui was already moaning under the assault of Doug Williams, the burly offensive tackle who was thrusting into her slick cunt. The erotic view was blocked as another lineman walked up to Melissa, his semi-erect penis dangling in front of him. His organ brushed her cheek, and automatically she turned her head and sucked him into her mouth.

Most of the evening passed in a blur. Only a few moments remained vivid in Melissa's mind. The first was when Darryl rode her to a violent climax. His gleaming ebony phallus was unbelievably long. When it finally filled her, the tip dilating her cervix before his wiry pubic hair ground into her mons, Melissa wrapped her legs around Darryl's waist and pumped furiously. After he had jetted deep into her, his laughing teammates had to physically pull her legs away from him before Darryl could step aside for the next participant.

Another time she and Jacqui lay side by side, Frenching and playing with each other's tits, while they were sodomized repeatedly by eager men. Melissa felt no pain at all, only waves of orgasmic pleasure, as one cock after another raped her well-trained rectum and filled it with warm come. Others, impatiently waiting their turn, jerked off and sprayed their sticky loads over the writhing coeds.

And finally, Darryl had "run one into her end zone." Jacqui had pulled Melissa from a tangle of bodies and led her to where Kevin Anderson, the team's quarterback, lay on his back with his fat prick jutting in the air. Melissa knew Kevin was engaged to Susan Mustacato, Captain of the women's varsity volleyball team; she'd seen Susan showing the ring to friends and boasting of her "catch." But now it was Melissa, not Susan, who was squatting onto Kevin's cock, taking it deep inside herself and leaning forward to share a wet kiss.

Melissa felt hands spreading her buns, and then Darryl's thin manhood was sliding into her lubricated butt. It penetrated slowly, fitting easily but moving deeper than the other cocks, deeper even than the largest of Jacqui's dildos. When the men began their slow, synchronized pumping, Melissa couldn't hold back a long shuddering moan, and threw back her head as her back arched involuntarily. The gap between the pursed lips, still a deep green, was quickly plugged by another cock.

She rocked back and forth, lost in ecstasy as she serviced the three hung studs. Then Melissa felt the delicate touch that could only be Jacqui's, caressing and plucking her nipples, and whispering in her ear. "Lissa, my sweet beauty. All these men are hard for you. They're coming for you. For months, maybe years, when they fuck their girlfriends and wives, it'll be you they see in their minds. And I'll teach you more, more than you could imagine. Lissa, my obedient slut, I love you."

The penis in Melissa's mouth jerked and erupted, spilling another creamy load down her throat. The hairy prick and balls pulled away and were replaced with a smooth, sleek body smelling of the feminine musk she knew so well. Jacqui settled herself over Kevin's face until his nose was pressed into the sweaty furrow of her buttocks and he began to rim her.

Still excited nearly beyond control by the two cocks pistoning in and out of her loins, Melissa could manage only a brief, "Oh yes, Jacqui! I'd do anything for you!" The young coed affirmed her devotion by pushing herself into Jacqui and cleaning the swollen cunt of the thick spew which coated it and continued to leak from the parted pubic lips.

Kevin and Darryl spent themselves in her, nearly simultaneously, sending Melissa into a series of shuddering climaxes as she felt their seed squirting up her vagina and anus. But even when they slowly withdrew, she kept Jacqui clasped to her face, and it was in that position that she fell asleep.

She stirred restlessly when Jacqui rose to bid the men farewell as they trickled from the room by ones and twos. The drained brunette quieted as Jacqui rejoined her and pulled her into a close embrace that lulled both women into a deep, dreamless sleep.

+++

The sweet scent of semen filled Melissa's nose when she awakened. Grudgingly leaving the warmth generated by Jacqui's nearby body, the freshman rose and made her way toward the bathroom. The room was chilly and the cool air quickly hardened her nipples. Her body was covered with dried come that itched. Melissa could feel more jism, still fluid, escaping from her cunt to run down her legs as she strode across the room. And she felt almost as if she'd received another of Jacqui's enemas when she released the thick cream filling her bowels.

Jacqui was awake and lay in bed watching her when Melissa returned. Silently, Melissa slid back into the warm spot she'd recently vacated and pressed up against the other girl. They looked at each other, and simultaneously said, "You smell like come." Both laughed at their timing, as well as the truth of the statement.

"Do you like fucking men, Lissa?" Jacqui inquired.

The young brunette lay back, thinking of Darryl's ebony shaft piercing her pale skin, and answered affirmatively. In retrospect, even Steve didn't seem so bad. "Oh yes. You were right about Darryl, and Kevin, and... Oh, they feel so much different than a vibrator or dildo. And the rush when they shoot off inside you, I'm getting hot just talking about it."

"I'm glad. But you were such a nasty slut last night, taking Darryl up your ass like that, and fucking Kevin when you know he's engaged. I think you need a spanking right now. Roll over on your tummy."

Melissa willingly turned onto her stomach and arched her buns into the air. Jacqui didn't bother changing position; she merely reached out and began slapping the exposed buttocks until Melissa was moaning into her pillow. "There, there. Don't make a scene. I think it's time for a long, hot shower, don't you? I'm tired of this shade of green and I'm tired of this brand of perfume." Melissa giggled then jumped out of bed to follow Jacqui into the shower.

An hour later they looked and smelled like normal humans, albeit still dressed in revealing swimwear. Jacqui completed a video checkout on the television and soon they were on their way down the elevator and across the lobby to the entrance. Melissa noted nervously they were attracting a great deal more attention than they had the previous evening, and hitched up her bikini again.

They rode back to Sullivan College in a cab, where Jacqui paid the driver with $20 bills peeled off a wad of cash Melissa knew she hadn't had the night before. "Gee, where'd you find the money, Jacqui?"

The junior flashed a grin and started towards the stairway. "It's a small token of appreciation from the boys. It helps to cover clothing, other expenses, you know."

Melissa didn't know, but nodded agreement anyway. The concept was a little frightening. She'd had sex with the entire varsity football squad, and they'd paid Jacqui. God, that made her a prostitute. But Melissa hadn't done it for the money; at first, it had been to please Jacqui, then later, for herself. Well then, she'd consider it a hobby. But maybe they could spend the money on more clothes; shopping with Jacqui and Janet was a lot more fun than when Melissa had gone shopping at home.

Jacqui let them in through her room and Melissa went next door to change into some more appropriate clothes. Or at least, she decided after hitching up the bikini for the last time, something that fits better than this abominable 'one-size-fits-all' excuse for a swimsuit. Melissa was surprised to find Todd still there and Janet sleeping. Todd mumbled something about having to leave and Janet not feeling well, and departed quickly.

Something about the conversation, and his expression, seemed out of kilter but Melissa couldn't identify it. With a shrug, she donned a cropped sweatshirt and tied on her running shorts -- no jogging today, but they were comfortable. Melissa glanced again at her sleeping roommate, then regretfully decided the time could be spent catching up on her assigned reading.

Chapter 10

Janet struggled through classes that Monday and didn't feel up to attending aerobics that afternoon. Melissa was also concerned by her roommate's uncharacteristic depression, but Janet wouldn't talk about it and Melissa chalked the mood up to a bad time of the month. She'd thought Janet's period wasn't due yet, but the spotted panties convinced her otherwise.

Melissa was neither unduly excited or concerned when Jacqui called her next door for their usual pre-dinner session. But, as Jacqui had promised, they were ready to move on to new subjects. "Lock the bathroom door, Lissa; we don't want to be disturbed today. Now strip." The young brunette complied, feeling the familiar excitement harden her nipples and cause her pubic lips to flower open.

"Very good," Jacqui continued, "I see you're ready. Come, sit beside me." This was unusual. Melissa did as she was told and wondered what Jacqui would do today. The lesson plan came quickly. "You've been learning to control your body, Lissa. You're still not perfect, but you've done very well learning to stay wet, like this, and to use your ass. This weekend you got to experience fucking a bunch of different guys. You told me you liked it, right?"

Melissa couldn't disagree. "Yes, Jacqui. I liked it very much." Jacqui acknowledged this statement with a brief nod before continuing. "Well, you'll be getting much more practice. See, it's important for your partner to enjoy a fuck, too. You don't want to think of just yourself."

Jacqui began to stroke her gently, not coming near her tits or the area between her thighs, but the feeling was delicious anyway. "Each time you fuck, I want you to concentrate on making your partner come as soon as possible. You can learn to use your muscles, know the right thing to say, there are all kinds of tricks -- that's what practicing is for. It'll take time, don't worry, but always ask yourself, 'How can I bring this person to orgasm right now?' Is that clear?"

"Yes, I think so." It didn't sound very clear to Melissa, but she grasped the objective and remembered the feel of come squirting inside her. Doing that again would be nice. She returned her attention to Jacqui.

"Now you know you're not to come yourself unless I allow it. That rule remains. If you're excited, your partner will be excited. For that reason, I also don't want you just lying there. We've been working on keeping you ready for sex, now we'll start on the next step. I don't want you just ready, I want you ready to orgasm. From now on, when I ask you to, you'll come as quickly as possible. Just let yourself go over the edge, masturbate, I don't care as long as you orgasm. And I'll be able to tell if you're faking. Got it?"

This sounded slightly more difficult, but it would have seemed impossible a few months ago. "Yes, Jacqui, I'll try."

"That's a good girl. So remember two things: make your partner come as quickly as you can, and come when, and only when, I order you to. I won't hesitate to punish you if you don't make the grade, and I'll reward you for doing well." The instructions were punctuated by a sharp knock on the door. "Ah, good, right on time. Lissa, please welcome our guest."

She was shocked. "Like this?" Melissa asked, gesturing at her naked body.

Jacqui shrugged. "Why not? He's going to be doing a lot more than just looking at you in a few minutes. Go on." She pulled Melissa to her feet, and a quick slap on the ass propelled the frosh to the door.

Melissa cracked the door and peered around it. Darryl was standing expectantly outside. "Oh! Darryl, please come in." She opened the door and allowed him to enter while shielding herself from outside view.

The varsity receiver sauntered into the room and raked her with his gaze. "Oooh, babe! Melissa, you look even better to these eyes in flesh than you did in green. This homeboy's just gotta have a piece of your fine white ass."

Jacqui laughed at the statement and Melissa's delightful answering blush. "Okay, stud, you know the score. You go ahead and jump her bones. You come first, you pay $50. If Lissa climaxes before you do, you win $50. No holds barred, it's a draw if you both survive for 30 minutes. And have pity on the poor girl, she's just learning."

The brunette could only gape at the announcement. Darryl started stripping off his clothes and the sight of his long black prick made Melissa juicy. It was going to be difficult to please Jacqui; it would be difficult just to not lose herself in Darryl's strong arms. The match was on when he dropped to his knees and pulled Melissa onto his face, then began lapping her gash.

Her hips were already starting to rotate when Jacqui pulled them apart. "Shame on you, Darryl, you know off the bed's out of bounds. Control yourself, man." Melissa got a quick pep talk, too. "Remember, Lissa: strong offense, come when I want you to." The pair, one light, one dark, climbed onto the bed, and Darryl grabbed her again and resumed the oral assault.

Jacqui slapped her tits roughly to draw Melissa's attention. "Slut! Snap out of it, Lissa! Blow him, start working on him!" Remembering her orders, the girl twisted into the 69 position and took the end of his cock into her mouth. He was too long for her to swallow entirely, but she caressed the head with her tongue while jacking the lower part of the ebony shaft in her hand.

Darryl was feeling it, Melissa could feel his breath coming faster, but he started sucking on her clit and she could feel herself nearing the edge. She remembered her experiences of the weekend and slid a long finger into his anus, circling it and pumping it in and out. Dimly she could hear Jacqui shouting, "Yes! Tickle his prostate, good girl, Lissa!" Whatever a prostate was, it had Darryl's sphincter contracting around her finger, and then he pulled away.

"Yo, Jacqui," he panted, "I thought you said Melissa was just learning this stuff. Ain't no freshman gonna beat me, girl. Prepare to have your brains fucked out." Melissa was looking forward to the feel of his cock inside her, and spread her thighs wide as he moved into position. Darryl pushed just the first few inches into her lips, then slowly worked himself in and out, teasing her.

Melissa wanted, needed, to feel all of him. Ruthlessly she reached up with arms and legs and pulled him into her. Darryl followed her lead and began pumping hard, held in place by the pale white heels digging into the gleaming ebony of his ass. When he bent and began chewing on her right nipple while squeezing the breast, Melissa could feel herself going over the brink. The tension of trying to hold back from her climax intensified it when finally she lost control, and both Jacqui and Darryl recognized the cause of the screams.

"Damn!" Jacqui interjected. "Okay, Darryl, you win -- finish it." The sweating senior pumped a few more times into Melissa's now quiescent body and withdrew to shoot his creamy load over her tits and stomach. He jacked the last drops out onto her swollen cunt.

Darryl looked triumphantly at Jacqui. "Easy, like I told you. You so hot, wanna go double or nothing? Of course, I have an advantage, I take even longer the second time."

Melissa knew the challenge was accepted when Jacqui removed her own shorts and top. "I pity you, Darryl. Lissa, make sure you pay attention." The junior climbed onto the bed and pushed Darryl onto his back. In one smooth squat, she took him completely inside her. The coed began rocking slowly back and forth on the phallus that was impaling her, and Darryl reached up to begin fondling her tits.

"It's all in the muscles," Jacqui told Melissa. "Here, give me your hand." Taking the astonished freshman's wrist, she placed Melissa's hand flat against the taut flesh of her lower abdomen. Melissa could feel Jacqui's muscles tightening and relaxing, rhythmically massaging the intruding flesh trapped inside.

Jacqui started teasing Darryl. "What isn't in the muscles is in the mind. Yeah, stud, you know you love this. Sliding that long, black cock of yours into beautiful white chicks like us. Like Melissa here. She's from Minnesota, probably seen maybe five Negroes in her life before moving here, and she's creaming her shorts two minutes after seeing you for the first time. You've had daddy's little girl, porked her up the butt, now she's a complete slut, lying here with your come dripping from her body."

The pace picked up slightly. "Now I'm riding you, my tits are swelling for you, feel how hard my nipples are. Soon I'll be coming, your big cock will be spewing its hot load inside me, I get so hot just thinking about it. Melissa is waiting for your come to spill out of me so she can lick our bodies clean, oh you want it too, I know it."

It was too much for Darryl, whose face twisted into a grimace before he unloaded into Jacqui. Melissa could feel the cock pulsing inside her suitemate's body. Jacqui lifted herself off the phallus and lowered herself onto the brunette's face, hissing, "Eat me, Lissa. Suck up those juices." It didn't take much of Melissa's licking to bring Jacqui to her own orgasm.

By the time the girls had rolled apart, Darryl had finished dressing. He calmly peeled two $50 bills off a wad of cash in his pocket and tossed them to the bed. "You win, Jacqui. Again. I should know better. You're gonna be good, Melissa, this boy can pick 'em." On that note, he let himself out of the room.

The two young women looked at each other, then rolled off the bed. Melissa was wiping the sticky semen from her body and licking her fingers when Jacqui spoke up. "You tried, Lissa, but you came before Darryl did. Stand by the bed, spread your legs, and bend over." Melissa was trembling as she followed her mentor's instructions.

The ritual spanking commenced, harder than Melissa remembered. But still the finger was there to work her, mingling pleasure with the painful blows to her buttocks. She was shuddering and gasping before Jacqui relented. Jacqui left her then and started dressing for dinner. Since nothing further seemed to be planned, Melissa began cleaning herself with a washcloth. She had put on her clothes and was preparing to go next door when Jacqui said, "Come."

Melissa wasn't sure she'd heard correctly. "What?"

With a quick stride, Jacqui crossed the room to her. "I said, come. I want you to orgasm for me." Melissa felt Jacqui push her up against the door, then her stinging ass was slapped again, hard, although the skirt muffled the blow. Jacqui grabbed her hand and thrust it up under the skirt. Melissa was still wired after the earlier punishment and needed no further encouragement to begin masturbating herself. Jacqui's hand was working her too, and it was only a moment before the freshman thrashed and spilled her juices over the probing fingers.

Jacqui released Melissa, then licked her own fingers. Melissa sucked her fingers into her mouth, enjoying the taste of herself, then said, "I'm sorry, Jacqui. I'll do better next time, I promise."

The look on Jacqui's face made Melissa wet all over again. "Yes, I know you will."

1...678910...18