Peer Wellness

Story Info
A peer wellness specialist helps clients with their issues.
1.8k words
3.75
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment that Dana Dix walks in with her huge tits and tight bubble butt, every cock in the waiting room stiffens to attention. It doesn't help that the tall, slender blonde is wearing a snug-fitting cropped blouse and razor-cut micro-shorts.

Dana is here in her capacity as a mental health peer wellness specialist. Today, she has one-on-one appointments with four male clients.

Dana is clearly pushing the limit of acceptable attire for casual Friday, but her supervisor tolerates it in deference to her stellar performance.

Despite her arresting appearance, Dana is a consummate professional. She has an impressive record helping individuals with serious mental health challenges meet their weekly wellness goals. Among the expected outcomes of her sessions today, two things were rock certain. One, virtually all of her clients would leave feeling better about themselves. Two, there would be some serious cock swelling in all of her male clients and peers.

After completing some initial paperwork, Dana is ready to greet her first client. Unlike the other peer wellness specialists (PWS), Dana eschewed sitting behind the massive oak desks that dominated the consultation rooms. Instead, she preferred to sit in front of the desk directly facing the peer client.

Dana is sitting, legs crossed, in her preferred chair when the client is ushered in.

The client's response is dramatic and immediate. His cock swells so violently that it threatens to burst through his cotton chino trousers. His jaw drops and his eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. His heart stops for a fraction of a second as his mind struggles to process the overload of erotic stimuli assaulting him. Momentarily, he is so unsteady that Dana worries he might collapse to the floor.

Dana is indeed one gorgeous woman. Her natural beauty is a thing of wonder. However, besides being goddess-level beautiful, Dana possesses the piercing charisma of a spiritual master, in her case - a tantric master. Men are rendered tongue-tied in her presence. Women freeze in awe. Regardless of gender, an irresistible surge of sexual arousal immediately overwhelms any person beholding her.

The client quickly regains control of himself, shocked back to sense by the painful rubbing of his swollen erection against the rough fabric of his trousers. He's clearly mortified by the state of his arousal, which will not deflate no matter what he tries.

Dana deflects the man's discomfort by gently coughing and motioning him to take his seat - the one opposite hers. She then courteously turns her head to allow him time to adjust the monster erection threatening to rip through his chinos.

Sitting directly across from this veritable goddess is almost more than the poor man can bear. At any minute it looks like Dana's huge tits will suddenly burst free from her sinfully snug top. So much lightly tanned gently muscled leg is on display in her tiny shorts that his eyes are glazing over. John is obviously a leg man, but also seems not averse to the allure of large tits.

"Hi, I'm Dana. And you are?"

"J-john".

Dana's tits wobble provocatively, as she extends her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, John. So, what brings you here today?"

At that moment, John's brain draws a complete blank. All he can think about is an urgent need to relieve the painful pressure building in his swollen nuts. Briefly, the thought of viciously ravaging Dana's hot tight body crosses John's confused mind, but the woman's blazing crimson aura, which John is surprised that he can even see, clearly conveys that this is NOT an option.

"John? Hello! My eyes are up here!" Dana giggles, immediately putting him at ease.

"Um, ah, I'm having a little problem relaxing right now," he confides.

"I can see that your attention is focused ... erm ... elsewhere," Dana agrees. "So let's shift that focus onto your wellness, shall we?"

"Th-that would be great," John replies.

"John, I want you to close your eyes and take a deep breath. Use your diaphragm. Pull that breath all the way down into your belly. Hold it ... and now release. Great, John, you're doing great!"

As John breathes deeply, Dana can see the tenseness lift from his body. Even his swollen cock appears to relax.

"Okay John, with your eyes still closed continue to breathe deeply. As you breathe, visualize what radiant health would look like for you. See it, feel it, smell it, touch it! Wonderful, John!"

Dana watches approvingly as John's whole body radiates peace and lightness. She allows him another few minutes to visualize and relax.

"John, now I want you to open your eyes. Focus on my face while you continue to breathe."

"Good. Now, let's go over your checklist of healthy action items. How are your medications working? Any problems or issues?"

"Actually, the meds are working fine. My only complaint is that my sex drive seems a bit dampened."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Dana replies, while thinking to herself that that had definitely not appeared to be a problem when the session started.

"Your sex drive seems important to you, John. Can you tell me how it's been affected?"

"Dana, I live alone and I don't have a girlfriend. Frankly, I haven't had sex in a while. My only stimulation has been HBO and the occasional porn video." As he is confiding this, John very much appreciates the fact that Dana has remained calm and nonjudgmental.

"But lately," he continued. "I barely get aroused, even by the most explicit images. That really bothers me, since like most guys, I enjoy the occasional wank. Now, I rarely feel like wanking. And that sucks!"

"Yes, John, I can see why that would be a concern for you. So, other than that, are you happy with the way that your meds make you feel?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I am happier and calmer; so that's all good. But I still miss my sex drive!"

"Have you mentioned this to your doctor, John?"

"Yes, I have! On numerous occasions! But it's futile. The doctor says that low libido is an unavoidable side-effect of the medications; and if I want to get better, I'm simply going to have to learn to accept it."

Dana is concerned that John has become quite agitated.

"John, I think I may have a solution, but I'll need you to calm down first. Can you do that?"

John nods his assent.

"Okay John, I want to try a little experiment, but I need you to trust me. Do you trust me, John?"

John pauses for a second, then replies "Yes, I trust you."

"Good. First, I need you to close your eyes. Can you do that?"

After securing John's assent, Dana queues up some soothing music to help John relax.

"John, I need to visit my office for a few of minutes. Are you going to be okay?"

John nods yes.

"Continue to breathe deeply as you enjoy the music. I'm not leaving you. I'll just be away briefly. And no peeking, okay?"

From an armoire in her office, Dana selects an outfit particularly appropriate for the situation. She dons a clinical smock to cover her attire before returning to the consultation room.

Back in the room, before allowing John to open his eyes, Dana makes him promise not to get out of his chair under any circumstances. She removes the smock and places in on the back of her chair.

"Okay, John you can open your eyes."

Once John opens his eyes, his cock rises like a nuclear-powered missile. John's arousal is sudden and intense.

Dana has changed into an obscenely tight and short yellow dress, so short that it only partially covers her hairless mound. The dress is also scooped to reveal as much breast cleavage as possible. Dana has completed her cock-killer look with a pair of cream-colored high-heeled pumps. It is quite clear that she is wearing absolutely no bra or undies! The nipples on her wobbling, barely contained breasts are fully erect.

As John's hand instinctively moves to relieve the discomfort in his loins, Dana sternly admonishes him to not wank in the room. Instead, she retrieves a new Pocket Pussy from the pocket of her smock, and tells him that he is free to use that.

Dana asks John how he likes her "party dress". She tells him that she often wears outfits like this to club VIP rooms, accompanied by her boyfriend. She shares how her well-endowed man sometimes gets pretty aroused slow dancing with her. She admits that he's not the only one, however. Sometimes she unzips him and guides his cock straight up her dripping slit. Inevitably, a few minutes later, he comes violently inside her - right on the dance floor!

Initially, Dana demurely poses, feigning innocence. She puts on a show of trying, without much success, to pull the dress down to fully cover herself However, after 10 seconds of this little charade, she proceeds to seriously tease John. She slowly bends over. She teasingly reaches up. She sensuously writhes and dances, verbally and visually teasing John without mercy.

It doesn't take long for John's overmatched cock to erupt violently into the Pocket Pussy. John has also become a little woozy from such a powerful climax.

Dana now sits across from John, her legs slut-crossed in the sinfully tiny dress. Her dripping pussy is full exposed, as she rouses John from his stupor. Dana then proceeds to relate a particularly naughty sexual adventure which does NOT involve her boyfriend.

Amazingly, John's ravaged cock rises yet again, only to terminally explode a few minutes later for his second climax in just 20 minutes.

Dana has become so horny herself that she phones her boyfriend, asking him if he's going to be home that afternoon. She's tells him that she is extremely horny and that he should plan on calling in sick the next day.

Meanwhile, Dana changes back into her casual Friday attire. She then calls her extremely discreet personal assistant to clean up John and wheel him out to the exit foyer, where he'll rest until he has enough strength to make his way home.

Dana notes to herself that the poor fucker should have more than enough stroke fodder to last him until his next wellness visit in two weeks.

Dana is relieved that her next three clients have no sexual issues to declare. However, that does not prevent them from becoming aroused in response to her casual "work" attire. Rarely taking offence, Dana calmly deals with it in stride.

Before leaving the office, Dana again dons the scandalous yellow dress. She also covers herself with the clinical smock to not unduly arouse her co-workers.

She then drives directly to her boyfriend's apartment, where she proceeds to fuck him senseless.