Pegged Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilsop
ilsop
355 Followers

"Sit on my dick."

I threw my leg over and straddled her. I started to sit down, but it was hitting me in the perineum. I reached my hand back and put its head right on my anus. I pushed down. It popped in. I worked up and down a bit. Whenever it stung, I slid back up a bit and started down again. God, I felt so full. After a minute, I slid all the way down, and my butt hit her thighs. "You did it, Avery. You look so hot."

"I've been practicing."

"Aren't you full of surprises. Look at you just sitting there with an ass full of my cock. How does it feel?" Sasha was leering at me.

"Awesome."

"Wait till you feel this." She started thrusting up, slow, then hard and fast. Every couple of thrusts she'd really drive it in to the hilt and wiggled it around. It made me so aware of the fact that my anus was spread wide open. I moaned. She continued to leer at me and started to tweak my nipples. "On your back now," she said. "I can't fuck you hard enough to come this way."

Sasha put her hair into a ponytail and got between my legs. With confidence, she lined up the strap-on and shoved it in. She hooked her hands under my thighs and just started to pound me. I was getting bounced around on the bed. I felt the penetration so exquisitely. I was letting my wife just take possession of my body, just letting her use it for her pleasure. It was sexy as all hell.

She was getting close. She was grunting and thrusting so fast. I gave an encouraging, "Come on, baby. Do it."

"Yeah, you love it. You love getting fucked by my big cock. Fucked in your ass!" and with that, she came. She gave a couple of half-thrusts, then buried it especially deep and probed around a bit. She collapsed on top of me, panting and sweaty.

After a minute, I asked, "So, should I take care of myself here?"

"No... just wait... I'll take care of you, just need to catch my breath." Sasha got up. "Now this time, I can be more patient and find the right angle for you. She started poking this way and that inside me. "We'll find that prostate of yours."

"Sasha, I don't know that – " I stopped talking and started moaning because she'd found it.

ilsop
ilsop
355 Followers