Pegging Parker

Story Info
Parker and Jamie enjoy a weekend in the country.
3.5k words
4.51
81.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker answered his phone with his usual, "Yo."

"Do you even look to see who's calling when you answer?" Jamie's voice said.

"Not usually." Parker admitted. "Why?"

"I'd think that when I called, at least, I'd get something a little more romantic than, 'Yo'."

He could tell she was just fucking with him, trying to poke him a little to see if he'd respond, so he told her, "Baby, you know you're the only one I yo for. I don't even answer when anyone else calls."

"Bullshit!" She laughed and her voice made him smile. He couldn't help himself. Something about her was mystifyingly special.

"I'm sorry, babe. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well, I heard a rumor you're going to pick me up in an hour and we're going somewhere special?"

"You heard right."

"I'm waiting. Oh, and I packed those special items we bought."

He knew she meant the strap-on and the lube they'd gotten at Rosie's Sister's Porn Emporium. He couldn't wait to see how the weekend was going to unfold.

His cousin Sabrina had called him out of the blue and told him if he wanted he could use the family cabin this weekend. There wouldn't be anyone there, and he deserved it after winning the championship. She said her dad had won almost five hundred bucks betting on him, and would love to do him the favor.

Parker thought it was the perfect place to get more intimate with Jamie. The two of them were done with their finals and had nothing to do for the next couple of weeks. A relaxing drive out to the family's cabin was just what he needed.

When he pulled up to the curb he could see Jamie already waiting, her bright red hair done up in pigtails that made her look so cute he wanted to gobble her up right there on the street. She was wearing black capri pants and a white button down that he was pretty sure she'd stolen from him just a day ago. It looked way better on her.

She only had one bag, a big athletic bag that she had slung over her shoulder, and when he stopped the car she tossed it in the back and jumped into the front seat, giving him a sloppy wet kiss and smiling as he pulled away from the curb.

"So your family has a cabin, huh?"

"My uncle's. My cousin spends a lot of time there, but she called to say her boyfriend was taking her to Mexico for the weekend and I could have the run of the place."

"Is it nice?"

"It's got a great big California King sized bed that gets so comfy you never want to get out of it."

"Once I'm in bed with you I'm never going to want to get out of it anyway."

"That sounds ok to me."

They smiled at each other and he put the gas to the floor, making it out of the city and into the backwoods in record time. Jamie sat back and listened to the radio. The two of them sang along to a couple of songs together, their voices harmonizing, and eventually Jamie turned the radio off and said, "So, this has been going on for more than a week now. How are you feeling?"

"What are we talking about?"

"You know. Us? The fact that you're dating a girl with a penis?"

"I'm still feeling the same as I was. I'm loving every second of it. I've never been more comfortable with someone. And I love that we have a secret that's just ours. It makes it feel like we're naughty or something."

Jamie laughed. "Well, if that's what makes you feel naughty, and not the fact that we sucked a guy off in a glory hole upstairs from a triple X bookstore, then we're definitely in for some good times!"

Parker laughed. "Yeah, that was kind of awesome. Weird, but seriously awesome."

They were quiet for a while, but it was a comfortable silence, both of them thinking of how they were going to make this weekend the best experience they'd ever had. Parker reached over and put his hand between Jamie's legs, rubbing the soft fabric and feeling her little prick start to stiffen.

Jamie had been laying back, looking out the window, and now she closed her eyes and moaned. Parker could feel his own dick getting hard as he drove, pressing against the inside of his jeans and he had to pull his hand away to keep from sideswiping a tree.

Jamie jumped in her seat and said, "What happened?"

"Sorry, I got a little carried away."

"Oh." She smiled at him. "Maybe we should cool it til we get to the cabin."

"Yeah. Maybe so."

Parker tried to concentrate on the road, but found it difficult with her laying right there next to him. How could he not want to just stop and spend the next two days ravishing her on the side of the road?

Focus, he told himself.

The sun was going down as they pulled up to the cabin, far out in the woods, without anyone around, and Jamie said, "Oh, it's so big!"

"That's what I like to hear my girl say." Parker said.

"Yeah? Well, maybe you have something to show me."

"We should get inside." Parker said. "Before I tear through my pants like the Hulk."

"Easy, boy. We have all weekend."

"I see no reason to put off the fun stuff." Parker said. "Unless you're hungry."

As they walked up to the front door Jamie said, "Oh, I'm hungry. But not for food."

They barely had time to drop their bags in the front room before they were all over each other. Parker's tongue exploring the inside of Jamie's mouth, his hand shoved down the front of her pants, rubbing her little penis. She pulled his shirt up over his head and let her hands run over his chest, feeling every muscle and pinching his nipples.

"Where's that king sized bed?" She said, through gasping lips.

"California King." He corrected her, his breath coming in ragged spurts.

"Just point." She said.

He grabbed her, and lifted her off the ground, holding her like a blushing bride crossing the threshold on their honeymoon, and carried her to the master bedroom, where indeed there was a California King sized bed.

Jamie said, "Ok, once again, Wow. It's big."

"You mean the bed, don't you?"

"Can we just get started?" She said.

He laid her down gently, and started unbuttoning the dress shirt, slipping it open to reveal her breasts crammed inside a white bra with a pink bow between her breasts.

"Aw." He said. "A present for me?"

"Two of them." She giggled. "Matching set."

"Nice." Parker yanked at the shirt until it came undone and lay under her like a flowing cape, revealing her tummy and boobs. He thought she was the most gorgeous thing in the world. He started at her belly button, licking and kissing, moving up slowly as she gasped and moaned until he got to the bottom of the bra.

"I may need your help with this." He said. She reached behind her, rolling to one side to undo the bra, and pulled it off along with the shirt, tossing them both to the floor.

Parker stepped back to survey the scene: A gorgeous toples redhead in black capri pants laying on his uncle's bed, waiting for him to fuck her six ways to sunday. How did he get so lucky?

He couldn't take the strain anymore and undid his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. He decided to keep his underwear on for the moment, a pair of black BVDs that he thought he looked especially good in, his cock bulging in the front.

He crawled on top of Jamie, letting his tongue trace circles around her left nipple while he rubbed her right breast, gently. He tried his best to take it slow, but the sound of her moaning got to him and he rolled over on his back next to her and slipped his underwear off.

"It's driving me crazy." He said. She looked at him and he glanced down at his erect cock, sitting up like a tower in a flat field. "Can you do anything with it?"

She smiled and said, "Let's see what happens."

Parker watched her head move down his torso, stopping to lick his abs, and run her tongue through his belly button. He giggled.

"Ticklish?"

"A little." He admitted.

She stopped just above his cock and let her tongue trace patterns over his belly, teasing him. She kept moving her head towards his dick, but never quite got there. After a few minutes he said, "Oh, please. Please."

"You're begging me?"

"I am." He said.

"It won't be the last time this weekend."

And with that she moved her head down and swallowed his cock whole. It was amazing. One minute he couldn't stand it anymore, like an itch you can't scratch, and the next minute she had all seven inches of his dick in her mouth, her lips pressed tightly against the base of it.

He said, "Oh, God, yes."

She sucked for a few seconds, and then pulled back, letting her lips touch every inch of his magnificent penis. She swirled her tongue around the tip and then licked from the bottom to the top of it.

She slid backwards and put his balls in her mouth, suckling them like gumballs, enjoying the flavor of them, and enjoying even more listening to Parker moan with ecstasy. She put her hand on his dick and stroked, softly up and down, up and down, while she licked his asshole and his balls, moving up and down with her tongue.

Parker said, "Jesus, oh, I'm gonna cum!"

She put her mouth over his cock and soaked it all up, sucking down every last drop of cum, slurping his dick like the straw of a milkshake until he felt like his balls were empty and deflated.

He just lay there, looking up at the ceiling.

"Better?" She asked him.

"Oh, God, yes." He said for the second time.

"What now?" She asked.

"Now? Now it's your turn."

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

"Come here and and I'll show you."

Jamie crawled back towards him so she could kiss him again, and he immediately rolled her over onto her back and worked his way down her body. He stopped to suck both breasts, and licked his way from right between them down over the belly button and straight to the top of her pants.

He tugged gently on the black capris and pulled them down past her hips, revealing a pair of shiny pink panties, string bikini style. As tight as they were he could still barely make out the little dick waiting inside.

He kissed them, enjoying the feel of the satiny cloth and the bulge beneath them. He put his lips on them and smooched, over and over until he heard her chuckling and moaning at the same time.

"I love these." He said.

"I do too. They're my favorite panties."

He slipped them down past her hips as well and saw the little cock standing at attention. It was tiny, but unmistakable, and he put his mouth over it and sucked on it as best he could. He pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles and spread her legs, lifting her ass up off the bed so he could stick his tongue into it.

She obliged him by moaning and pushing her legs together tightly, letting her thighs rest on his ears. He thought it was awesome, the warm thighs pressed against his face. Plus it was like listening to the ocean, and he licked her asshole in and out like it was a pussy. He pushed in and out with his tongue, and then started with one finger, and then two as he pressed in and up and in and out, and kept going, his mouth on her little dick until he felt something spurt out of it.

She screamed as she orgasmed, calling out his name in a husky voice, "Parker!" And kept sucking and sucking until she rolled over onto her side and said, "Stop, oh God, stop!"

Parker untangled himself from her legs and crawled next to her, holding her in his arms, and the two of them fell asleep for almost an hour.

When they woke up it was dark and Parker had to fumble around to find the lights. When he did he saw Jamie laying naked on the bed, on her side, and he felt his dick start to get hard again. Her ass was perfect, pink and white, and built to be fucked. The skin was so soft and inviting that he couldn't help but rub his hands over it, and he heard her say, "Oh, baby, that feels good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How you feeling? You ready to try our special treat?"

"You really want to do this?" She asked.

"For you, I'd do anything."

"I didn't ask you to do this." She reminded him.

"I know, but I want to experience everything I can with you."

She nodded, understanding. She felt the same way. He made her want to do things she'd never considered before. But she didn't want to do them with anyone else.

Parker watched as she got up and left the room, returning a few seconds later with her suitcase. She sat it on the bed and opened it, sifting through panties and shirts and socks until she found the cardboard box that said, "Love Handle" on it. She took it out and sat it next to her suitcase while she dug around and found the astroglide.

Parker just lay there, watching and smiling. She opened the cardboard box and took out the strap-on. It looked bigger than Parker expected.

"Wow." He said.

"Think it's too much?"

"I trust you." He said.

She took the strap-on and positioned it on her crotch, over her penis, and tied it in the back. The other two straps went around her legs and she had to turn around and let Parker help her get them tied on. When they were on good she adjusted the top strap so that the dick sat perfectly on her groin, sticking out like a raging hardon.

She turned and modeled it for him. "What do you think?"

"Sexy." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah."

She reached down and stroked it, like she was masturbating. "This would certainly make things easier." She laughed.

"Well, don't just stand there, bring it over here!"

Parker had moved to the edge of the bed, lying on his stomach and he pulled Jamie towards him and put the plastic penis in his mouth, sucking it like it was a real cock. Jamie put her hand on top of his head and said, "That's it, big boy. You suck that cock!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Parker said through a mouth full of fake dick.

She let him go on like that for a minute or two before she pulled back and said, "Ok, you ready for your first anal experience?"

"I believe I am." Parker sat up on his knees and said, "What should I do?"

"Ok, first, just lay on your stomach."

Parker lay down on his stomach and pulled his hardening cock up between his belly and the bed. Jamie took the astroglide and tried to get the top off but couldn't. After two or three tries she handed it to him. "Here." She said.

Parker yanked the cap off and handed it back to her.

"My big strong man." She said.

"Hurry up and fuck me." He joked.

"I'm getting to it!"

Jamie took the astroglide and covered her hand in it, then leaned over and stuck it between Parker's ass cheeks. God, but his ass was beautiful. Tight, tanned, and muscular. She put her hand on his back and let her other hand caress his butt cheeks, loving the soft but firm feel of them.

She slid a finger into his asshole and Parker tensed up.

"You have to relax, honey. It's not going to go easy the first time. It may hurt."

"Ok." He said. He tried relaxing. After a minute or two of caressing she slipped her pinky into his ass. He tensed again, but not as much.

"Let's try something." She said, and she pulled him over onto his side.

His cock was sticking out, leaning down but starting to get hard again. She gripped it with one hand and continued caressing his ass with the other. Whenever she would slip a finger into his anus she'd squeeze his cock, and after a few tries he felt more relaxed and after a bit she got two fingers in.

"How does it feel."

"It's not bad." He said. "Pressure. But it's not entirely unpleasant."

"Good. Now we're going to try the hard part."

"Yeah?"

She rolled him back over onto his stomach and tried to position herself between his legs. She covered the strapon in astroglide and put the tip of it right up next to his asshole.

"Ok, relax." She said.

"Ok."

"Don't tense up."

"Ok."

"I'm not going to go all the way in, yet."

He nodded and she pushed forward just a little. Parker crawled forward a bit and said, "Sorry!"

"It's ok. We knew this wouldn't be easy."

Parker said, "Do it again. I'm ready this time."

"You're sure?"

Parker nodded.

She pressed the tip of the strapon against his asshole and started to push forward, only this time Parker slid backwards, letting the tip of the plastic dick enter his anus.

He said, "Ahhhahahahhh!"

"You ok?"

"Yeah." He said, through clenched teeth. "I'm good."

Jamie pulled back a little, but before she pulled out Parker said, "No! Don't take it out. Just leave it. Let me get used to it."

Jamie said, "Ok." She leaned forward and put her hands on his butt, pulling his cheeks apart to get a better angle. She pressed her groin forward letting the strapon in a little further.

Parker went, "Aohhohhhohhgahhha!"

"You ok?" She asked, concerned.

"Great!" He said. "Now fuck me."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He shouted.

Jamie started humping, letting her ass push forward and bury the strapon in Parker's rear. She didn't want to hurt him, so she never pressed farther than about halfway, letting three or so inches of strapon fuck Parker for a few minutes.

After a while her legs started to cramp.

"I'm pulling out."

"Are we done?" He asked.

"For now."

"Ok."

Parker lifted his ass as Jamie pulled the strapon out and examined it. It was dirty, but that was to be expected. She didn't see any blood though, and that was good. She was afraid she'd tear his anus, which was something she'd had personal experience with.

Parker rolled over.

"That was...weird."

Jamie said, "Good weird, or bad weird?"

"With you it's always good weird."

She smiled. "Aw."

"Now what?"

"Now we need to trade places. I need to get fucked."

Parker said, "I was hoping you'd say that."

He moved out of the way and she lay down on her stomach. Parker reached down and said, "Uh-uh." He turned her over on her back. She looked up at him.

"I want to be able to look into your eyes while I'm fucking you."

He lifted Jamie's legs up and pulled her butt towards his waiting dick. He put some astroglide on it and slipped it right between her buttcheeks. It slid into her asshole with no complaints.

He saw her face go slack with ecstasy and he started pumping his dick in and out of her ass, her legs resting on his chest, and over his shoulders. He loved looking down at her breasts, bobbing up and down in rhythm with his strokes, and he put his hands on them.

He loved the feeling of the back of her thighs on his stomach, her legs on his chest, and he grabbed them, hugging them to his body while he fucked her, pounding his dick in and out of her ass. She started moaning, making grunting noises with each stroke and she heard him say, "Park, er, Park, er, Park, er..."

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum!" He said, and gave her one last powerful thrust, letting his dick get as far into her ass as he'd ever been and then he felt sweet release as jism spillled from his dick into the dark interior of her insides.

He felt her anus clenching, milking his cock for everything it could get and he looked down into her eyes. She looked like she was crying, and she said, "Oh, God, that was the best fuck I've ever had!"

After a few seconds they tumbled down together onto the bed and Parker held her in his arms.

"I don't think I ever want to leave here." Parker said.

"Do we have to?" She asked.