Pegging Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his teeth grip the butt-plug's base. He slides it out quickly

"Now put it down," Crystal demands as he quickly complies.

"Could we take this to your room," Amy asks.

"Sure," Crystal replies, "you two follow us on your hands and knees. You don't deserve to walk."

Ben and I stay on our knees as they walk to the other room. Amy grabs a bag with her to the other room. We follow them by crawling to the room. I follow behind him. I stare at his faghole. I crawl a little faster and give it a kiss. He lets out a sigh. He looks back at me and smiles. He then picks up the pace and I follow suit. We both enter the room to find our wives standing up looking down on us. I place myself at Crystal's feet and Ben does the same with his wife. We both look up at our wives magnificent dildos.

"Is his faghole ready," Crystal asks Amy.

"Not yet," she smiles, "But it will be!"

"Both of you get on the bed," Crystal demands, "asses facing us. Face the wall, I want you on all fours."

We comply and get on the bed. We look at each other briefly and smile. I feel a set of hands grab my thighs. I look back and see Crystal at my faghole. She begins to eat mine out. Amy does the same for her husband. I see a bottle of flavored lube being passed between the two. I begin to moan as Crystal probes my faghole with her fingers and tongue.

"Fuck," Crystal almost yells.

"Are you okay," Amy asks.

"Not used to being in high heels," she says, "since I had a baby."

I look back and see Crystal favoring any ankle. I hope she can continue.

"Maybe you should take them off," Amy offers.

"An fuck barefoot," she smirks, "I don't think so."

"Mistress Crystal," I say.

"What do you want Tyler," she says as she jams a finger inside of me.

"Would you please wear your skimmer shoes," I groan.

"Oh I guess," she laughs as she yanks her finger out of me.

She walks back to the dresser and unzips the boots and throws them on the ground. She finds the black skimmer shoes from earlier. I watch as she changes into them. Another part of my fantasy is coming true!

"You look great for having a baby," Amy says as Crystal positions herself behind me.

"Thank you so much," Crystal replies as she begins to work over my faghole, "now only if my faggot husband could be as nice!"

"You look unbelievable," Ben says as Amy toys with his butt.

"Thank you as well," she smiles.

Amy then goes to her bag and pulls out a something in a smaller bag. I can't tell what it is. She throws it on the bed.

"What's that," I ask.

"Did she say you could ask questions," Crystal says as she sticks another finger in me.

"No ma'am," I reply.

"You remember this don't you," Amy asks Ben as she slowly reveals what is in the bag.

"Yes," he replies in a weak voice.

"Now you two get your buts next to each other," Amy smiles.

I move around on the bed and position my ass behind his. He does the same. Amy gets on the bed with us and finally unveils a 14" double-ended dildo. Amy lubes it up with her bottle of lube. Crystal gets on the bed with her. They both slowly work either end of the dildo into our Asses. It doesn't burn as bad as it usually does. It's a slight burn. My faghole finally relaxes and accepts the dildo. We both remain on the bed motionless.

"You going to fuck each other or what," Amy asks.

"I've never done this before," I admit.

"You have a wonderful coach though," Amy smiles.

"What," I ask.

"Ben knows all about this," she laughs, "come on Ben show Tyler how to do this!"

"Shit," he breathes, "follow my lead."

"Okay," I moan.

He places his right hand on my left ankle. I remain motionless.

"Follow my lead," he says in a semi-stern voice.

"Sorry," I reply as I place my left hand on his right ankle.

"That's for leverage," he laughs.

"All right," I reply as his grip tightens on my ankle.

I feel him lean forward. And he quickly slides back. Our Asses touch. I still remain motionless. The sensation is incredible! He grips my ankle even tighter and slides forward and slams his ass into mine. He grips even tighter and pulls forward and he slams his ass into mine again. He does it quicker the next two times. He does one more hard ass slam. I let out a loud grunt as I lose my grip on his ankle.

"Fuck," I exclaim

"Can you handle that baby," Ben asks.

"I don't know," I reply, "I don't know."

"You better know," Crystal says as she walks up to my face.

"I do know," I say breathing hard.

"Because if you don't," she smirks, "Ben gets to enjoy all of this and you can spend the night in the closet! You understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I reply as she slaps my face.

"Good," she says before slapping me again.

I grip his ankle hard.

"Ow," he grunts as my fingernails dig into his skin.

I lean forward on the bed and slam my ass into his hard.

"Fuck," he lets out.

I move forward even more and slam back into him as quick as I can. I move forward slightly and go back into the dildo hard. I move quicker and quicker with each subsequent slam into his ass. I feel his fingernails dig into my ankle. I think he's paying me back. I move faster again. I feel the dildo pressed deep inside of me.

"Fuck his ass," Amy smiles.

"You mean faghole," Crystal smiles.

"I like the sound of that," Amy replies.

I look back at Ben and notice that Amy is standing in front of him. She places her dildo inside of his mouth. I slam back on his ass and watch his head jerk forward onto her dildo. I do it again! I hear him gag a little. Amy lets out a small laugh. I keep slamming my ass onto his. His head jerks forward onto the dildo. Crystal walks to me and puts her dildo in my mouth.

"Two can play at this game," Crystal laughs.

She pulls her hips back and jams her dildo right into my mouth, hard. My entire body slams back on the dildo and forces Ben forward. He grips my ankle and Amy shoves hers back into his mouth harder. I jerk forward onto Crystal's dildo. She pulls her hips back again and forces me violently back onto the dildo. They keep this up for about ten minutes. My ass and mouth are seriously sore. But I know that the girls won't care and that this is what we want. We won't get a break! The girls walk away from us for a second.

"Let go of your ankle's," Amy demands.

"Finally," Ben exhales, "you almost broke my ankle!"

"You did the same to me," I yell at him.

"Shut up," Crystal demands, "do you two wanna be left out of having fun tonight?"

"No ma'am," we nearly say in unison.

"Scissors," Amy says.

"What's that," Crystal asks.

"This," she says in a loud voice as she pushes us over onto the bed.

Neither of us moves our legs. We lie on the bed with our legs bent. Amy gets on the bed with us and turns us over and repositions us on the bed. One of Ben's legs is under mine and one is on top of me. One of mine is on top of him and the other is on the bottom of him. It's uncomfortable at first. But I soon get adjusted. Amy grabs Ben's right ankle and looks it over.

"You almost broke it," she smirks.

"No shit," Ben whines, "no shit he almost broke it."

"Fuck you," I yell back.

"You know how ridiculous you two look," Crystals asks.

"Pretty stupid," Amy laughs.

"Two grown men on the bed sharing a dildo arguing back and forth," Crystal sternly says.

"True," Ben says.

"I'm sorry," I tell him.

"Apology accepted," he replies.

"I don't think that was good enough," Amy laughs.

"It wasn't sincere," Crystal says, "you need to kiss and make up."

We both sit up the best we can and look each other in the eye. I move my hand forward and he grabs my neck and brings me in towards him. He plants a wet one right on me. His tongue probes deeper into my mouth. I hear Crystal and Amy cheer us on. We kiss for about a minute before we fall back on the bed and begin to fuck each other with the dildo. I feel our balls touch a few times. He reaches out and brings our dicks together. He grips them had each time.

"Did we say you could do that," Crystal starts.

"No ma'am," we nearly say in unison.

"I have an idea," Amy tells Crystal.

Amy gets on the bed with us and pulls us off the double-ended dildo. It lies on the bed for a few seconds. She looks at it and Ben and I make eye contact.

"Pick it up," she says to Ben.

He reaches for his end.

"No," she starts, "at the center."

He reaches out and grips the 14" dildo at the center. He lifts it off the bed. Either end is now suspended in the air. My end dangles in front of me.

"Tyler," Amy says to me.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"Grab Ben's end," she demands.

I comply and reach forward and grab the end that was in his ass.

"Good boy," she smiles, "now Ben grab his end and let go of the center."

"Yes Mistress Amy," she says.

He grips my end and slowly lets go of the center. We slightly pull back which unfurls and lengthens the dildo.

"Now start sucking," Amy says in a loud tone.

Without hesitation I begin to suck on his end with unbelievable intensity. I jam it deep inside my mouth. I lick off all the lube and keep sucking on it. Ben meanwhile gingerly begins to suck on my end.

"Follow Tyler's example," Crystal demands.

He doesn't and barely sucks on it. Amy then grabs the end he's holding and jams it deep inside of his mouth.

"How does he taste," she yells in his ear as she pulls on his hair.

"Good," he smiles.

He finally gets into it and begins to suck on my end of the dildo. We suck on it for about another three minutes.

"Enough of the appetizers," Crystal smiles.

"Time for the main course," Amy replies.

Crystal grabs the dildo and throws it on the floor.

"On you backs," Amy demands.

We comply and lie on our backs as the girls lube up their dildos. We both spread our legs. I grip my ass to stretch out my faghole even more for Crystal. The girls get on the bed in near unison. Crystal grabs my leg and with the other hand she guides he dildo into my faghole. It slides in nice and easy. I've been prepped very well.

"Fuck," I say before letting out a groan.

Amy guides hers into Ben's. He groans a little louder than me.

"You like that faggot," Crystal whispers in my ear.

"Yes," I breathe loudly, "I love it!"

I look over at Ben and he's getting fucked hard too. But Amy is gentle with him. Crystal ravages my faghole much harder than Amy does Ben! I grip Ben's hand once or twice during the pegging. He grips mine a few times as well.

"I have an idea," Crystal says while fucking me.

She pulls out of me and turns me over on my knees. She puts my head over Ben's. I look down on him as his face contorts with sheer ecstasy. Crystal then rams her dildo back into me. She pushes my head down over his. We kiss a few times.

"I have an idea," I whisper into his ear.

"What," he whispers back.

"You'll see," I reply as I kiss him.

Next thing I know we're both on all fours getting fucked side by side. Crystal and Amy are really having their ways with us. Crystal berates me as Amy berates Ben. But she is not as vile and mean like Crystal is. They fuck us like this for nearly 20 minutes! They finally pull out of us.

"Now it's time for the cum," Crystal says.

"Mistress Crystal," I say

"What do you want faggot," she screams at me.

"Permission to talk," I ask.

"Go," she says.

"Could you and Mistress Amy switch places," I ask, "I want to experience her ma'am."

"What do you think," Crystal asks Amy.

"Sure," Amy replies, "under one condition."

"What's that," I ask.

"You eat each others cum," she smiles.

"Yes," I reply.

"Good," she says as I feel the weight shift on the bed.

"You ready faggot," Crystal asks Ben.

"Yes," he smiles as my wife begins to fuck him.

I look over at him and watch him wince in pain and ecstasy as Crystal fucks him like he's never been fucked before. I watch Amy position herself behind me. I feel her dildo enter my faghole. It slides in with ease. She positions her hands on my hips. I feel her pelvis and crotch slam into my ass. She can fuck just as good as Crystal.

"How does it feel," Amy asks me.

"So fucking good," I yell out.

"Good," she replies as she finally gets the entire length of her dildo into me.

"Fuck," I yell out again.

Ben grabs my hand as Crystal continues to fuck him.

"I'm gonna cum," he exclaims.

"What was that," Crystal asks.

"I'm gonna cum," he says again.

"You ready Amy," Crystal asks.

"As I'll ever be," she replies.

I feel Amy's cock slowly being pulled from inside of me. Crystal removes hers from Ben's ass. The girls turn us over and they switch places again.

"Fuck," Ben exclaims grabbing his cock.

Amy and Crystal both positioned us on the bed and gave us blowjobs in unison. I couldn't cum just yet, I felt shy and weird. I watched as Ben's body twitched and moved as he shot his load into Amy's mouth. I was still having a harder time trying to cum. She nearly gagged on his cum, but she held it in her mouth. Finally Crystal threw me back on the bed and stuck a finger in me! Just then the cum flew out of me. Four quick bursts shot out of me! I grabbed the sheets with my hand as my legs went out of control. She put her mouth on my cock and caught all of my seed! And in unison they spit our cum back into our mouths. The familiar taste of my cum made me happy. But the excitement of Ben's cum made me horny. I wondered what his might taste like. Amy and Crystal then began to make out as we lay there on the bed with the cum in our mouths. The girls then got on their knees as we stood up. I spit let my seed spill out of my mouth into Amy's. Ben lets his drop right into Crystal's mouth. We move around the room one last time. Ben and I get on our knees and the girls position themselves over us. We position ourselves back to back and we interlock our arms. I tilt my head back onto his right shoulder. He tilts his head back onto my left shoulder. Crystal positions herself over me and Amy does the same with Ben. Her mouth opens and I catch all of Ben's jizz in my mouth. I see Amy do the same with my cum. Ben catches it all as well. We both swallow in unison. His delicious cum coats my throat as I quickly cringe while keeping it down.

"Whoa," he exclaims letting go of my arm.

"You tasted good," I say before I quickly kiss him.

"So did you," he says standing up, as I stay on the floor.

"I want more," I laugh.

"I bet you do," Amy smiles.

"So now what," Crystal asks.

"Good question," Amy replies as she forces Ben back on his knees.

"I have a few ideas," Crystal smirks.

"Like what," Amy asks.

12