Pegging Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

"How's that," she asked has her hands gripped my hips.

"Fucking awesome," I grunted.

Zoey stood in front of me taking Riley's place. She forced her dildo down my mouth and began to face fuck me hard. She blocked Riley from my view. I could see her arms when she moved them or when she crossed or uncrossed her legs.

Zoey and Holly had a strange kind of unison going on. It took a little while for them to get the pattern down. But when they did it was amazing! Holly pulled most of the dildo out of me. She kept the head in. Then Zoey forced her dildo into my mouth. Holly then pulled me onto the dildo; my faghole engulfed nearly the entire dildo. She then pushed forward and my mouth then took the other dildo. My hands gripped onto the sheets harder and harder each time this rhythm occurred. I lost my grip a few times but they helped me back up. They continued this for quite some time. The constant rocking motion, the gripping of the sheets, all added up to complete ecstasy.

During this routine I noticed Riley sitting on the chair. She looked a bit bored or tired. I could really only tell from her arm movements the constant arm dropping. Her hand would pick at the material on the armrest. Her tattoos were still visible to me during this session. I wanted to say something to her. I wanted her to join in. What could I do to get her in here with us? I hope she wasn't mad at me. Then my chance came! Zoey pulled the dildo out of my mouth.

"Riley," I strained.

"Shut up," both Zoey and Holly said in near stereo.

"I want Riley," my voice almost giving out.

"Oh you want Riley," Holly mocks as she rams the dildo into me.

"I don't think you deserve her," Zoey laughs right before she plunges the dildo in me.

"What does the faggot want," Riley asks still sitting in the chair.

"He wants you," Zoey quickly blurts out.

"I'm tired of fucking his ass," Riley says finally standing up.

"I heard that," Holly laughs as she fucks me harder.

"I don't want that," I blurt out as Zoey removes the dildo.

"What do you want then," Riley asks as Zoey slams the dildo in my mouth.

"I want your pussy," I say between the dildo exiting and entering my mouth.

"Really," Riley smiles, "how bad?"

"Bad," I reply before the dildo enters my mouth

"I didn't think faggots liked pussy," Riley laughs, "how bad do you want it?"

"I'd die without it," I exclaimed in between face fuckings.

"Maybe," Riley laughed, "let's see how you can hold up to Zoey."

Riley jumps on the bed. She spreads her legs wide. Her strap on remains in place, her pussy is right next to my face. Holly continues her routine behind me. Zoey's face soon reaches close to Riley's moist, succulent pussy.

"I don't think you can eat pussy better than me," Zoey boastfully proclaims.

"We'll soon see," Riley replies to that, "let the games begin...again."

Zoey begins to gently finger Riley's pussy. She slowly works in a finger. She slowly slides it up and down. Riley smiles contently as her orifice is quietly penetrated. Holly continues her violation of my faghole. I watch in awe as Zoey slides a second finger in her. Her thumb begins gently rub on her clit. Riley bites down on her finger as Zoey begins to speed up the process.

"Oh fuck," Riley squeals.

Zoey then begins to lick her clit. She slowly works her tongue around the top of the vagina. She grabs the dildo as she begins to lick and bite at Riley's succulent pussy.

"How does she taste," Holly asks as she rams the dildo into me.

"Fucking yummy," she replies taking her face away from the area of action.

"You wanna lick it," Holly asks as she pulls out of me.

"Yes," I scream.

"I don't think so," Zoey replies as Holly plunges the dildo into me again.

"He doesn't get any until I get some," Holly proclaims.

"Not fair," I strain as she pulls out of me.

"Who said anything about fairness," she says as she begins to fuck me harder.

Zoey begins to furiously eat at Riley's pussy after that remark. She goes at it like you wouldn't believe. She sticks three fingers in and moves her arm back and forth! Riley's face soon turns into one of passion and pain! She's enjoying it immensely.

"You know," Holly says while taking her dildo out of me, "I don't think he should enjoy watching you. What do you think?"

"No," Zoey smiles.

"Come with me," Holly says grabbing my hair.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

She yanks on my hair and I sit up. She leads me off the bed into the other room. She shuts the door. She places me on the bed.

"I think we need some time alone," she smirks as she grabs a bottle of lube, "get on your knees."

I comply and get on all fours. I notice myself in the mirror. I think I may know what Holly has in mind. I can hear Riley climaxing in the other room. Her sweet voices hitting a high sound; as I feel Holly's slick fingers probe my anus. She works two fingers in me.

"Owe," I groan as she slides a third in me.

"It doesn't hurt, you faggot," she laughs.

"It doesn't," I reply.

"Having fun," she asks.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"Good," she sneers, "I have something special in mind later.

"What," I ask as she pulls out of me.

"You'll see," she replies.

She finally gets on the bed and begins to slide the dildo in.

I can still hear Riley in the other room.

Her dildo doesn't hurt as much this time. It feels good. I notice the look of purpose on her face as she slides the dildo in me. She bites her bottom lip and places her hands on my hips. One knee is on the ground her other foot is on the bed. It seems she has better leverage doing this. Instead of going slow she furiously begins to pound away at my faghole! I lose my grip on the bed a few times. Holly by far fucked me the hardest out of the three.

"You like that faggot," she exclaimed.

"Fuck," I yelled out as I lost my grip again, "YES!!"

I feel her hands dig into my hips! Her nails began to puncture my skin. I loved feeling them dig in. It was a pleasurable pain! She slapped my ass a few times. She never hit gently, she hit hard. All I could do was take it! I could complain, but she'd hit me harder.

She'd been fucking me for a few minutes when she decided to change things up. I wasn't expecting it though.

"I have an idea," she said as she pulled out of me.

"What," I replied breathing heavily.

"Get on your back and put your head at the end of the bed," she expostulated.

"Yes," I said following her orders.

I had a hard time standing up. I wasn't for sure about walking on the bed. But I did as she said. Right as I positioned myself on the bed she reached under my jaw and pulled me. She pulled hard, but it was short. She pushed my head down and off the bed. Everything was upside down. And right in front of my eyes was her massive dildo.

"Good idea," she said.

She quickly placed the dildo in my mouth. She rocked her hips back and forth she tried to force it down my throat. I can't take it all, but I wished I could. But the way she's going I might be able to. She grabs my head and begins to face fuck me even harder! She shoves it deeper and deeper each time.

"We should do this more often," she launched as her dildo continues to ravage my mouth, "my current boyfriend wouldn't go for any of this. I tried putting my pinky in him and he had a fit. He thinks I'm out of town for the weekend. You like that faggot?"

"Yes," I muffled, as her dildo remains lodged in my mouth.

"Good," she replies, "how do you taste?"

"Good," I reply, as the dildo is forced farther down my throat.

I notice the door slowly opening. I see a hand slowly emerge. It's Zoey! She struts in like she owns the place. She gets on the bed with me and slowly works her dildo in me. She doubles my legs over her shoulders and begins to go at it.

"She's ready for you," Zoey says as she looks down on me.

"Good," Holly laughs, "she's ready for you faggot!"

"But not before we have some fun with you," Zoey says gripping my dick.

They were a bit out of tune as compared to our last romp in the other room. But soon they picked it up. Except this time they simultaneously rammed me. Their synchronized dildos entering and exiting at the same time, my legs on Zoey's shoulders, I was their little toy, their rag-doll. They were having their way with me and I couldn't complain. I didn't want it to end! But I knew Riley's sweet pussy was waiting for me in the other room. Freshly licked and probed by Zoey, ready for me.

"I have an idea," Holly said as she pushed her dildo as far as it could go.

"What," Zoey asked pulling out of me.

"I'll wait till this faggot leaves!"

Before I know it both dildos are out of me.

"You can leave," Zoey snaps.

I get off the bed as quickly as I can. I slump onto the ground. I'm barely able to stand up. I open the door and quietly close it behind me. I finally look upon Riley as I turn away from the door. She's lying on the bed in a state of bliss. She's looking up to the ceiling and barely notices me enter. One hand is in her hair and the other is holding onto the covers. Her strapon is still on. The dildo proudly juts One of her legs is bent and rests on the bed. A shoe-less right foot dangles over the edge of the bed. Her simple black skimmer is lying on the floor. I slowly make my way to her as she remains nearly stationary. She occasionally moves and exhales. I lean down and pick her shoe up. I look at her cracked toenail polish. I lover her feet, the cracks let me know she's real and doesn't always worry about her looks. I begin to slip it on.

"Oh," she starts as I slip the shoe on.

"Just like Cinderella," I laugh.

"That's not the only thing that fits," she laughs as I place her shoe on.

"What else does," I ask as I get on the bed with her.

"Zoey is amazing," she laughs.

"I bet," I reply as I begin to cuddle with her.

"The things she can do," she says turning her head towards me.

I lean forward and kiss her. She slides her tongue into my mouth. I feel her cold tongue stud probe my mouth. We kiss for a few seconds before I begin to make my way down her body. I slowly kiss her breasts and briefly suck on her nipples. They get hard quick and it appears that Zoey all ready licked them before I did. I creep down her body to the dildo. I quickly suck on it.

"You love that dick, you faggot," she compliments as she sits up.

"Damn right," I smile taking the dildo out of my mouth.

I quickly slide my penis inside of her. Her pussy is warm and tight. It's very wet, it's been prepped for me. I then slowly slide in and out of her.

"You feel great," I whisper.

"Hah," she laughs.

I continue to fuck her for a few seconds. Suddenly Holly and Zoey barge in. They slowly make their way to us. Holly sneaks up behind me.

"Have we got a surprise for you," Holly whispers in my ear.

She pulls out of me and hangs onto my hips. My penis slides out of Riley.

"And what's that," I ask.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," she replies as she makes her way to the bed.

Zoey gets on the bed as I'm led away from it. Riley sits up and stretches out. But Zoey pushes her back down on the bed.

"I don't think so," Zoey sternly tells Riley.

Zoey spreads Riley's legs and looks at her pussy.

"You want more," Riley asks.

"Damn right," Zoey laughs.

Zoey licks it a few times while Holly nibbles on my ear. Holly leads me to one side of the bed and bends me over. I'm perpendicular to Zoey and Riley.

"Did he fuck you good," Zoey asks before she attacks Riley's pussy.

"Not as good as you," Riley replies as Zoey slides two fingers into her.

"Take it," Holly says as she enters my faghole.

"Oh fuck," I moan as she begins to work her dildo into me.

Zoey begins to lick and finger fuck Riley while Holly fucks me harder than I thought. She rams it deeper and deeper each time! It hurts more and more!

"FUCK," I yell out.

"Shut up," Holly demands.

"Yes ma'am," I reply as she pulls out for an instant.

I see Riley squirm in delight as Zoey continues to work over her pussy. Zoey quickly stops licking her target and works her way up Riley. She whispers something into her ear.

"Okay," Riley groans in delight.

Holly keeps pounding away at me while Zoey finally stops eating Riley's pussy.

"Do you think it's loose enough," Zoey asks.

"I think so," Holly laughs as she rails the dildo into me even harder.

She rails it in a few more times for good measure.

"Scissors," Holly says as she pulls out of me.

"Good," Zoey smiles.

Riely finally sits up and stretches. She remains on the bed.

"Now," Holly says, "stand on the bed, Riley get in front of him."

Riley helps me to the center of the bed. The other two lie on the bed. They work their legs into each other. Their dildos are touching each other. Holly's proudly stands out over Zoeys. Riley jumps of the bed quickly and gets the lube. She lubes up the two dildos and jumps back on the bed.

"I know your faghole can take two," Riley says right before kissing me.

"It should," I reply.

She helps me kneel down over the two dildos. Holly and Zoey grip my hands and help guide me onto the dildos.

"Can you stand," Zoey asks.

"Yes," I reply.

They let go of my hands and I slowly guide myself down. I grip either ass cheek and spread my faghole apart. I feel Holly's dildo enter me first. It slides into me a bit. I grab the other dildo and try to keep my cheeks apart as much as I can. I feel the other one enter me. It's unlike anything I've experienced before. Two cocks that can't get soft are now in me!! The burn is barely noticeable. I've become used to the feeling now and no longer worry about it. I'm able to take both in me up to the hilt!

"I'm gonna cum," I scream out.

Just then Riley places her mouth on my penis. She begins to suck on it as I try and bounce up and down on the dildos. I slide up and down four or five times while Riley sucks my dick. On the last thrust it happens! I expel my succulent seed into Riley's mouth. She continues to suck as remain on the two dildos.

"Get up," Holly demands.

I comply and walk off the bed.

"I don't think so," Zoey says, "get your faggoty ass back on the bed! On your fucking hands and knees!!"

I comply and make my way back to the bed. I get on all fours as the girls get behind me. I look back and see Riley in the center with my cum in her mouth. Her soft hands grip my ass. She spreads me apart and her lips kiss my faghole. Suddenly she spews my seed into me. It's immensely warm as it works its way into me. She pulls her lips back and lets go of me. I remain on my knees waiting.

"How was that," Riley asks.

"Excellent," I reply nearly out of breath.

I lie on my back. I can feel me inside of me, as lame as that sounds!

"Can you do that again," Holly asks.

"Take two cocks, yeah," I reply.

"No," she starts, "Can you cum again?"

"I may be able to," I say

"Lets find out," Riley replies as she climbs on the bed with me.

She gets on top of me and works the dildo into me. I sneak a kiss in. I can taste my seed on her lips and mouth.

"How did I taste," I ask.

"Perfect," she smiles as she works the dildo into my blown out faghole.

She slides into me slowly and is able to get in me.

"Fuck he's loose," she laughs.

"I know Holly," laughs as she takes her strapon off.

She goes slowly at first. I can feel the dildo loosely hit the walls of my faghole. It takes a few seconds for it to clench the dildo. She moves my legs onto her shoulders. Her hands press down on the bed. She begins to fuck me like no tomorrow. She slides it in and out extremely fast. She falls out a few times. But she goes back to fucking me.

"You're gonna eat your cum," she fiercely demands of me.

She slinks down my body while still keeping part of the dildo in me. She begins to suck my dick again. She barely gets it in my mouth when I cum. I shoot three quick bursts into her. I can feel my nuts contract in my scrotum. Riley pulls out of me and climbs over my body. We make eye contact briefly as she forces my mouth open and spits the cum back into my mouth. I swallow it in one gulp. It wasn't that bad tasting. It was a bit salty, but sweet and fulfilling. She gives me a quick kiss.

"I love you," she says to me as she gets off me.

All the strapons are off and we file into the shower. It was quick. Riley and I make out a bit in the shower.

Zoey and Holly had left by the time Riley and I got out of the shower. It was still early, but we were both exhausted from earlier. We both got in the bed. She kissed me and we held each other until we fell asleep.

Quite suddenly I was awaken. I looked at the time on the alarm clock. It was four in the morning. I could feel Riley's hands on my shoulders. She began to breathe into my ear. I felt down the length of her body. She was wearing the strapon!

"Don't move," she whispered into my ear as the dildo entered me.

I felt the slight burn as she pushed it into me. Before the combination of pain and pleasure forced me to close my eyes, I could see two other figures in the darkness.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers
12