Peggy, A Real Smooth Woman

Story Info
Nudist computerician makes a new friend.
3.2k words
3.32
42.7k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph was asleep on the couch, dead to the world after partying all week. I had been considerably more conservative and had gotten some sleep, so I was up surfing the net about 10:00 p.m. on a mid-Spring Thursday night when the phone rang. It was Darwin's girlfriend, Rhonda, telling me she was at Peggy's house and Peggy needed me to fix her computer. After getting Peggy on the phone, I learned Peggy's system was acting funky and she needed to run her payroll program and print her company's payroll. She agreed to pay my usual hourly fee at time and a half, so I got directions to her house and left Steph a note.

On arriving at Peggy's place in Garden Grove about 30 minutes later, Rhonda came running out and got in the car, telling me she'd missed the bus and needed a ride home ASAP. I told her she should have asked for a ride instead of tricking me, so she grabbed my cell phone and dialed Peggy. Peggy said she preferred if I took Rhonda home before I started working because Rhonda was whining and being a pain in the ass.

Peggy assured me I hadn't been set up by them for a ride home for Rhonda as Peggy really did need me to fix her payroll computer. Peggy explained she would have taken Rhonda home herself except her car was in the shop overnight. Peggy added she was annoyed that Rhonda had waited until after the busses quit running to decide she had to go home that night.

I agreed to take Rhonda home, a half hour round trip. I returned to Peggy's around 11, and Peggy opened the door as I walked up the stairs. Peggy explained she'd kept an eye on the security monitor and saw me return. Peggy turned from the door and walking away told me over her shoulder to make sure the door was shut properly, or it wouldn't automatically lock itself.

I followed Peggy down the entry hall to a wide staircase on the left going up. Following her, I noted Peggy was wearing very brief tight white shorts of stretch fabric, stretched so extremely tight they looked like a second skin and I could see her ass through them. I hadn't noticed the shorts before due to Peggy wearing a 49ers jersey that came down to just at her ass cheeks. Peggy was tall, about five ten, with deliciously sculpted long legs attached to slim hips with a firm round small tight ass. The way Peggy's ass moved, wiggled and bounced in those shorts, was a very erotic sight indeed.

Peggy's house was a spacious three story split-level, and I followed her up to the upper half of the second story. A combination workout / home office took the back half, she explained the den / library was in the front half. Peggy led me to the computer in question, there were four in the room, and pointed to the chair in front of it, so I sat down.

At that point, I finally got a look at Peggy, and saw the jersey was stretched tight up top because Peggy had some very nice, firm tits. Peggy's nipples were clearly evident so her tits were obviously unfettered by a bra. Poor Peggy, she had the body of a goddess, but the poor girl had a totally unattractive face and a hoarse grating voice. Not actually ugly or repugnant, but quite unattractive, and her hair being that short didn't help. I immediately realized Peggy was one of those rare women who didn't sexually intrigue me in the least.

I learned she'd been surfing the net and didn't have any anti-virus software on the computer, so I told her I'd run a virus scan first. Peggy asked if I'd like a drink, she was drinking Drambuie on the rocks herself. I told her I preferred single malt scotch and water, but any other scotch would do in a pinch. Peggy said her husband would like me when he met me as he drank Glenlivet, and she left to get me a drink.

Peggy returned with my drink and a fresh drink for herself. She said she assumed I got high since I was a friend of Darwin and Rhonda's, as she pulled a pipe and lighter from a pocket in the shorts. In looking at what she was pulling out of her shorts, I saw the shorts were truly skin tight, Peggy shaved her muff and the shorts were well entrenched in her pussy.

As we go high, Peggy said Rhonda had told her I was a nudist, and I replied Steph and I, or whatever girlfriend I was hanging out with at the moment, went to San Onofre every weekend. Peggy said she didn't recognize me, and John and her went to San Onofre every weekend he was in town. We compared notes and it appeared we usually sat within 50 feet from each other's favored spot. Peggy asked if I knew this or that person and eventually found some nudists we knew in common.

It turned out I went to San Onofre on Saturdays, without telling Peggy I went on Saturdays to find parties being held that night by swinging nudists. John and Peggy always went Sundays, which I had learned by experience was frequented more by nudist families. I went on Saturdays, though we knew some nudists in common. With that, Peggy said she'd heard I hung out naked at home, and since her husband and her did the same, she didn't see any reason to keep her clothes on and I could do the same.

She stripped and I did the same while she took a hit. I then asked where her husband was and she said he was in Seattle, two weeks into a two month contract, and she expected him to make his daily good night call around 11:00 p.m., as was their custom. Peggy saw I had about a third of my drink left and said she'd go freshen our drinks. Peggy's body was absolutely stupendous, and her ass was perfect, a round bubble butt with thin hips and long slender legs.

When she returned she asked how long the virus scan was going to take, and on telling her about an hour, she asked if I'd like to see her house. The master bedroom was huge, taking up the entire top half of the third floor. The next half down was three bedrooms, then the office space I'd already seen, the entrance / dining room at the entrance level. The upper half of the first floor contained the kitchen and dining room.

The lower half of the 1st floor contained a spacious two car garage in the front half. Through a door and down a hall to the back wall where the corridor turned right. The first door on the right was a sauna, and as Peggy opened the sauna door, she pointed off-handedly at the other door down the corridor and said that was the game room. She pointed through the sliding glass door at the Jacuzzi and said we could jump in there or use the sauna while we waited.

I asked her why not both, and she said ok, turning a couple of knobs near the door, which she explained would heat up the spa while we used the sauna. We went into the sauna and she turned a timer, causing some rocks in a corner to give off strong heat quickly. Peggy was moving around, getting us towels and filling a bucket with water, into which she poured something from a bottle on a shelf.

Peggy took the bucket and poured the water on the rocks, creating an instant steam bath, pungent with eucalyptus, being eucalyptus oil in the bottle she had taken from the shelf. The room was instantly opaque with billowing white steam clouds. Peggy asked if I was alright and I was welcome to lay on the upper bench, as she was going to lay on the lower bench. I moved to the upper bench and heard her lay down about two feet below me.

As we lay there sweating, Peggy told me that we would have to have all the lights turned off because the old guy that lived behind her spied on her frequently. She said we'd know if he was spying on her because her dog would start barking at the wall where the orange tree gave her neighbor cover. I laughed and said fine, and told her I needed to get out soon or I'd have melted away when she came to look for me. I got up after her and through the now thinner steam followed her out the door.

Peggy went upstairs and returned a few minutes later with fresh drinks and explaining she'd turned off all the lights at the back of the house. She turned off the hall and outside lights, then slid back the sliding glass door. As I got in the spa, the phone rang and she said it was probably John and we should get the phone, so I followed her back inside. It was dark in the house but she knew her way around and picked up on the third ring.

She spent about a minute discussing business matters, then asked John if he'd met anyone in the bar that evening. Peggy then told John their payroll system had taken a crap, but John, Rhonda's friend, was fixing it as they spoke. I was standing behind Peggy as she leaned over a counter and admiring her ass when she turned to me and handed me the phone, telling me John wanted to talk to me.

After exchanging greetings, John told me he had been looking forward to meeting Steph and I, as they were nudists and had learned we were nudists from Darwin and Rhonda. We agreed we should all get together and take a trip to San Onofre soon. John turned serious and asked if I would be able to fix the computer, as they had to make payroll the next day. I assured John I would fix whatever ailed his computer and returned the phone to Peggy, who gave him a kiss and said good night.

Noticeably, Peggy hadn't mentioned we were nude, had been nude since shortly after I'd arrived, and were about to Jacuzzi, still nude. We were both sweating copiously, so Peggy asked if I would like to take a quick shower and cool off before jumping in the Jacuzzi. I said a shower sounded great and she said to follow her. I followed her to the bathroom of the master bedroom, which had a 2 head glass enclosed shower about 10 feet by 5 feet.

Peggy told me the setup avoided arguments between her and John, and pointing to the other shower, she proceeded to take a shower of her own. I stood under the cold shower with my eyes closed, opening my eyes to see Peggy open the shower door and bend over a bit as she rummaged in a drawer across the way from the shower. She put a new blade setup on the razor she held and turning to me, handed it to me, telling me I needed a touch up, pointing at my face and crotch.

Peggy sat on a short stool and lathered up her legs and crotch, then began shaving, so I shaved my face and then my cock and balls. Peggy then said she believed the only hair on your body belonged on your head. I replied I shaved as an aesthetic thing, since everybody that I knew who was a practicing nudist shaved their pubes. I finished first, not having to shave my legs, and after rinsing off, told Peggy I'd meet her in the computer room.

The virus scan was still running, and had found two virii to that point, so Peggy said let's get another drink and Jacuzzi, leaving with our glasses to freshen our drinks. As she left, Peggy turned on the TV and VCR. I didn't pay much attention since it sounded like a rock video, but Peggy asked me what I thought when she returned and I realized it was Rhonda, dancing nude at what I figured was a bachelor party.

The view was from high in the corner of somebody living room and there had to be 40 men, all clothed, feeling her up as she danced on what appeared to be a 10 foot circular cloth. The men were holding dollar bills in the air, and Rhonda would approach a guy, take his money then dance in front of him for about 15 seconds, during which the guy would finger her pussy and grab her tits. Occasionally Rhonda would bend over for a guy and he would finger her ass.

Knowing Darwin had been jealous enough about Pam to want to taste her pussy after she'd been over to my house with Sue one day, I was not inclined to believe Darwin would allow his live-in girlfriend to behave as I watched her do on the tv screen. I told Peggy I bet Darwin hadn't seen that video and Peggy said I was apparently clueless. Since Rhonda had quit dancing in clubs on moving in with Darwin, she had worked it out to where Darwin allowed Rhonda to do bachelor parties. Peggy told me Rhonda wasn't supposed to fuck around, but she made an additional $500 for fucking the bachelor, on top of the $500-$800 she made for stripping.

Peggy volunteered Darwin didn't know about the tape, as her husband John had paid Rhonda $1,000 to tape one of her performances. Peggy said Rhonda only worked on weekends Darwin was on an offshore oil rig. I asked Peggy who ran security for Rhonda, and Peggy said sometimes she did and sometimes Tony did. Peggy asked me who I thought I was kidding, as Rhonda had told Peggy in front of Darwin that Tony and Rhonda had been high school sweethearts, and the three of them had had a ménage once. I laughed and said, yeah, right, once.

Peggy said Rhonda, Darwin and Tony were an odd bunch, and switching off the TV asked if I was ready to Jacuzzi. I told Peggy I needed about 10 minutes to run an OS files repair utility before I ran a disk check / repair program that would take about an hour to run after that. Peggy said she would go pour some body oil in the spa to keep the noise down, as she and John had recently installed whisper quiet vents so the neighbor couldn't tell when it was on except for the noise the bubbles made, adding I'd be surprised how far little sounds carry at night in a quiet neighborhood.

About 10 minutes later, I turned off the lights and made my way out the downstairs back door where the spa was located. I dipped my foot in the spa and found it was indeed hot and bubbly, but incredibly quiet, too. The side and back fences were actually about ten feet worth of stacked concrete blocks, and the avocado and two orange trees effectively cut off any light from the street or neighbors. I found Peggy standing on a stepladder against the far corner of her backyard, looking diagonally over her fence.

Looking up at Peggy's tight round ass and well formed legs, I had my first lascivious thoughts of the evening. Did I mention that poor Peggy had a beautiful set of tits, big, round and with very little sag? Did I mention that poor Peggy had a fantastic body, thin hips, long sculpted legs, a flat belly and a to-kill-for bubble butt? Did I also mention poor Peggy was butt ugly? I honestly hadn't given a moment's thought to fucking Peggy, cause she was so damn unattractive.

Peggy came down the ladder and I followed her to the Jacuzzi. In the spa, Peggy told me her neighbor, an older black man, already had a ladder set up against the wall, and she'd seen him standing nude in the shadows, masturbating. Peggy told me he peeked at her and took video of Peggy nude by using the night vision setting on his videocam. Peggy was told this by a neighbor who had seen a video of Peggy and John fucking in the spa.

We sat in the spa and relaxed, telling each other about ourselves. John, her husband, was some kind of master machinist with his own business, and he was hired by companies all over the world to repair industrial machinery. Peggy and John had been married fifteen years, no kids, he was 40 years old and Peggy was 33, a year younger than me at the time. I told Peggy I'd never been married, but had a steady girlfriend, Stephanie, who was 22 years old at the time. Peggy said John would be back in about two weeks and she would call Steph and me over for a barbeque.

After about 20 minutes I was cooked and as relaxed as is possible to get, so I got out and rinsed off with cold water at the outdoor shower, then dried off as Peggy rinsed off. By the time we returned to the computers, the preliminaries were done, so I repaired the O/S by reloading it then explained to Peggy she would have to reload the applications herself to avoid paying me to sit around swapping disks.

By the time I backed up her data files, loaded her payroll program and Peggy ran her company's payroll, it was close to 5:00 a.m. Peggy cut me a check for 6 hours at my usual hourly rate, plus fifty percent more for the emergency call, as agreed. As I started putting my stuff away, Peggy asked if I had a Polaroid camera, because she had one she'd been trying to give away unsuccessfully due to the film packs for it costing a little over $20 for a dozen pictures. I said I had an old cheap one that put out fuzzy pictures, and Peggy assured me I would love this camera she was talking about because it gave crisp, if expensive, instant pictures.

Peggy motioned for me to follow her and she went down to the one room I hadn't been in yet on the bottom floor. Peggy told me to wait outside and went in with the lights off, but the door was open just wide enough for me to make out a dungeon, with manacles hanging from a beamed ceiling to the manacles from the bed's headboard. Peggy turned the light off before opening the door on exiting the room, so I didn't comment.

It was a nice camera so I offered to pay her for it, but she said to just take it. We returned to the computer room where we got high again, I got dressed and then went home, after spending the night naked with a naked woman and probably for the first time in my life not having sex. I got home and was making coffee when Steph woke up, and wouldn't believe I had been out all night until I showed her the check and camera Peggy had given me.

My encounters with Peggy in the future would never again be so tame. The four of us would become pretty good friends and learned Peggy and John had an awful secret. But we'll cross that bridge when we reach it.