Peggy & Greg: A New Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers

"Greg, I thought, well, we might be alone, but I do have to admit the movies, and watching the other couple has added to the raising of my libido. This place does add to sensuality of what we have done so far this evening." She said, her breathing becoming a bit heavier as the two men continued to stroke her. She was truly enjoying the men as they continued to caress her thighs. She also noticed that both men were gently trying to get her to spread her legs a bit more, but she refrained from this for the time being.

"You are a very lovely and hot woman, Peggy, very sensual. I'll bet you would really have a very sexy weekend, just let things proceed toward the inevitable party time. You have a very hot body, great legs, beautiful tits, and all in very good shape." Stan added as he helped Greg slide her legs apart just a bit more, she had acquiesced to their attempts of tugging gently at her legs, actually liking the unladylike appearance of what she was doing right there in a bar, in public.

"I'm so glad you wore black stockings rather than those stupid panty hose, no fun! These are sexy, really sexy, show off your legs really great!" Greg added. "And that little bra, it's so really hot, shows off those big, beautiful tits of yours just great. Your nipples are even getting harder, and more pointed, aren't they, honey?."

"I'm delighted you think I'm hot, makes me feel hotter, more sensual. You are really trying to get me into some really hot sex, aren't ya, honey, just gettin' me hornier?" Peggy said as she now slid her hand off the bar and into her husband's crotch.

"Mmm, I love to see you horny, lover. And I can tell that you are far beyond being hotter than any other time we fucked, aren't you sweety?" Greg commented as his fingers pressed against her wet crotch, his fingers against her wet panties.

"Honey, you are making me so hot, let's go on to our room soon." She made a plea to leave the bar. She knew she was getting wet, and she wanted to get into bed soon.

"Oh, let's wait a little while. In the meantime, I want you go to the ladies room, adjust the lace on your bra so your nipples show completely, and take your panties off, and then come back here for another drink. And sit to Stan's left when you come back, I'll move to your right, and make sure he can see plenty of your tits." Greg directed Peggy, whispering his directions in her ear, and helped her down from the bar stool, and watched her as she really gave a show of hot, sensual ass while walking to the ladies room.

Peggy readily and eagerly complied with her husbands directive, sashaying her ass back and forth as she went to the ladies room to make the adjustments her husband wanted. When she returned, Peggy made sure she walked in such a manner as to make her tits bounce provocatively as she walked, almost obscenely. She was enjoying her new found desire for exhibitionism, and acting lewdly in front of her husband and strangers.

"Damn, she's a hot woman, Greg, really hot. I'll bet she is really hot in bed." Stan commented as they watched Peggy walking suggestively back toward them.

"And, it would surprise you to know how poor our sex life has been in the past few years. We haven't fucked in over two years, and this is the first time she has ever worn anything as sexy as she is wearing tonight, not even at home." Greg replied.

Peggy turned the corner of the bar and headed toward her husband, and now a third gentleman, who had joined Greg and Stan. She made a little extra effort to make her tits bounce and jiggle more as she walked toward the threesome, her nipples rubbing the inside of the material of her blouse. She was so hot and horny, that she made no effort to be even ladylike when she slid onto the barstool, letting the three males all have a nice view of her very wet pink pussy. She hoped her little show would convince Greg to leave the bar and get a room. Peggy smiled coyly at the new male who had joined them, and knew he too was taking in all of her well displayed flesh.

"Hey, that is really hot, sweety; love to see a wet pussy at a party!" The new gentleman commented. "My name is Carl, and I love to see a beautiful female show off a really hot body! And, by the way, very nice tits, too."

"Greg was telling us about your little adventure at the restaurant. Wish I had been there to see that little show." Stan commented as his eyes lowered to her nearly open dress top, and took in the lovely view of her breasts and nipples, held up by the small bra. Peggy easily slid onto the barstool to the right of Stan, but the new guy Carl was the one that moved onto the stool to her right. She was sure of what to do, but was enjoying the attention the strange males were giving her.

"Now that is hot, honey, great show of those rosy nipples!" Greg commented as he stretched his left hand out and cupped her left breast, as if to weigh it. He slid his hand around his wife as she sat between the two males.

"I guess you like me acting like a slut, right honey?" she asked as she turned her head from her husband and his fondling of her breast, and the other two men, openly watching and enjoying the middle aged woman being led down a path of carnal enjoyment.

"I love my little slut. Why don't you let Stan feel how wet your cunt is? I know he's an expert at testing how hot a woman is." Greg directed.

Without a word, Peggy obeyed Greg's command and turned toward Stan, and spread her legs, allowing him to slide his hand gently up her thigh and to her pussy. He gently swirled his fingers in her juicy cunt, tenderly playing with her clit as he tested her.

"Mmm, you are getting hot, aren't you, honey? Do you like me fingering your clit like this?" He continued running his fingers up and down her slit, gently sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt. He played with her gently, but firmly running his fingers in and out of her cunt, and tweaking her clit as she sat facing him, her thighs spread.

"Oh, god, this is hot, too much! Mmm, please stop, I love your fingers, but I want to climax with something other than a couple of fingers in my pussy." She reached down and gently pushed his hand away, wanting him to continue, but knowing he should quit for the moment.

"Oh, yeah, that is hot, honey. A good slut like you enjoys having other men play with her cunt, and tits, let Carl heft those tits of yours for a minute, pinch the nipples a bit to, friend." Greg directed the other male to play with her tits through the blouse.

"You can slip your hands inside my blouse, honey, rub my nipples between your fingers. Mmm, that feels so good. When are we going to a room, Greg, I'm so horny!" Peggy said, her voice reflecting the heat of her thoughts as the men toyed with her. She was really loosing it now, she was encouraging the males to caress her body, with her husband and others watching her obscene display of sensuality.

"In awhile honey, I just want to see you being a slut for a little while longer." Greg said as he slid his fingers into her pussy while Carl fondled her tits. "This is hot, watching you let another male fondle your tits, here, in a bar. Are you enjoying Carl play with your tits, slut? I bet you like showing off those hot fuckin' tits, too?!"

"Mmm, yes, this is fun. Do you like my being your little slut for the evening?" Peggy asked her eyes slightly glazed from the sensuality of the moment.

"You are so fucking hot, honey, your cunt is really wet. Would you like for Carl to suck on those sweet, rosy nipples? Open your blouse for him, slut." Greg directed his wife as she was immersed in a sexual mood. "And, maybe this is not just for an evening, cunt."

Peggy blindly complied, her hand with the buttons on her dress, they were quickly undone to her waist, then, with Carl's help, she opened the dress top, and suddenly his mouth found her right nipple.

"That is so fuckin' hot, honey. I know you love having your nipples sucked, don't you?" Greg commented as he continued to finger her clit. "Spread your legs a bit more, and take hold of Stan's cock, just in front of you, my horny little slut. And start talking like a slut."

"Oh, God this is hot," Peggy moaned as she reached out and took Stan's cock in her hand and gently stroke if while Carl continued to suck on her nipples. "Mmm, suck the other nipple a little, sweety. And your cock is so hot! Greg, let's go to a room so you can fuck me, I need you to fuck me! God, I need to be fucked, honey."

Peggy didn't notice the other two males join the group, but Greg did, and knew this was going to be one great evening of getting Peggy to do a number of sexual shindigs she had never done before.

"Damn, she's a hot broad. Yours, friend?" a very deep voice questioned, and Peggy turned to see a tall, handsome male with a voice like Richard Sturben, the gospel/country singer.

"Yep, belongs to me. She's just getting used to being a slut though. She does like having you guys watch her being an exhibitionist. Spread your legs, slut, show the man those hot, juicy cunt lips of yours." Greg ordered, sliding his hand from her juicy cunt. And with no complaint, she spread her legs wide enough for those in front of her to have a good view of her pussy, she was really getting hot now, loving the attention..

"God, that looks good. I'd love to eat that pussy!" The new, now fourth male added as he bent over slightly and looked directly into her pussy.

"I'll bet she'd love to have her pussy eaten." The deep voiced male added.

"Slide forward on the stool a bit, slut, let the man eat that hot cunt of yours, spread those fuckin' thighs some more." Greg again directed. In a swirl of sex and sensuality, and no comment, Peggy slid forward on the bar stool, till her ass was nearly off the stool and spread her legs, allowing the strange male to kneel between her legs, his head now at the junction of her legs, his tongue licking up and down, then sideways. Her hands went to his head and held him there, not wanting the moment to ever stop. She suddenly let out a whoop, took in a deep breath of air, and groaned deeply as she climaxed. She made an effort to get him to move away, as she was now very sensitive, but the male eating her cunt persisted, and Greg directed her to let him to continue to eat her pussy while, now six males watched her sexual exhibition.

"Open your fuckin' blouse more, slut, let's see those tits!" Stan directed, and Peggy robotically followed the command, opening her blouse, exposing her tits for her audience.

"You having fun, cunt? You like having some strange guy with his face in that hot pussy of yours?" Greg questioned her as she finished a second climax. "I know you are enjoying having these studs play with your tits, and eat your hot cunt."

"Shit, this is unreal. Yes, it is fun!" She stammered. "This is so fucking hot!"

"You wanna go fuck now, cunt?" Greg again questioned his very hot, and slutty wife. His right hand was helping to hold her left leg, giving the male between her legs free access to her cunt.

"Yes," she hissed, "let's go to a room where you can fuck the hell out of me. I need your cock in me, and soon!"

"Stan has a suite here at the motel. I thought we'd all go upstairs, and you can fuck and suck all of the guys, cunt! You know, a really hot gang bang, and you are the gang bang queen tonight!" Greg again spoke in a commanding voice, with hoots of approval from the rest of the males surrounding Peggy. "I want you to fuck and suck cock all night long, I want you to swallow loads of cum, I want you to be a slut and whore for me!"

"But, I thought this was our night out?" She questioned as she slid back onto the barstool, but not closing her blouse, and barely bringing her legs together, leaving herself quite exposed to the collective stares of those gathered around her.

"Well, yes it is, but, as a matter of fact, I want to see my hot little cunt, get gang banged by these guys. I want to make sure you are properly educated in the ways of being a true slut for me. I want to watch you fuck and suck their cocks dry, I want you swallowing cum, having your body covered in cum, and then coming back here to show other females, and the males in the bar how much of a slut for cock and cum you are." Greg continued.

"Mmm, I guess I could be a hot little slut for you and fuck and suck our new male friends, then. Being a cunt, rather than a prude is a helluva lot more fun. But, before we go to the room, come around here and stick that cock in me, and fuck me here in the bar. I want my hubby to be the first to cream in my cunt, and I want it here in public!" Peggy suddenly switched her character, she had suddenly become the slut that Greg wanted.

Greg quickly moved between her thighs and dropped his pants. His rigid cock stood out from his pelvis as he moved forward between her thighs. His cock easily slid into her already wet cunt. For nearly five minutes Greg pumped his cock in and out of his wife as six males watched the couple. But, there were actually more eyes watching than the close six males. There were two other couples, plus several other males, including a group of six black males. Greg climaxed first, followed quickly by Peggy, who shuddered from head to toe in another wonderful climax.

With cum running down her thighs, blouse open, and tits bouncing lewdly, Peggy and her entourage of seven males headed out of the bar. The group walked down the hallway toward the suite Stan had rented, Peggy being groped by various hands of the males as they moved back and forth. One of the doors opened, and a couple started to exit into the hall, but stood back and watched the group walk by.

"Looks like that cunt is going to have a really hot evening!" The woman said to her partner, but loud enough for all to hear.

Peggy was led by the seven males to the lobby then up to a suite that Stan had rented for the weekend. Peggy made no effort to push their hands away, she was truly enjoying the molesting and mauling she was receiving. When they arrived in the room, Stan pushed her to the floor and shoved his cock in her face.

"Suck his cock, bitch!" Greg ordered as she moved forward on her knees and tentatively licked the head of his cock, then slowly took the eight inch dick into her mouth. Stan held her head and slowly moved his hips back and forth as he fucked her face.

"Okay, somebody slide under her and start fucking the little slut!" Stan now directed, and one of the men easily slid under Peggy from behind, pushing his cock into her wet hole and began to bounce her up and down. Peggy's eyes widened as Stan began to unload in her mouth.

"Yeah, swallow all of it you fuckin' slut, eat my cum!" Stan said as he stroked his cock, squeezing the last drops from his cock into her now willing mouth. "Okay, who's next to have this little whore suck their cock?"

Peggy looked around the room as one of the other males approached her, stroking a cock about the same size as Stan's, just a bit bigger around. Peggy greedily took this new cock into her mouth, never paying any attention as to the face of the owner, she was loving the depravity of being used by this group of men, while her husband watched and encouraged her to be even more depraved "Shit, here it comes, bitch!" and with that Peggy shoved herself down on the hard cock which was now shooting it's load deep in her pussy.

"Okay, on the bed, cunt, lay on your back, your head at the edge of the mattress, and let's see you fucking and sucking again!" Greg ordered as he helped lift and shove her onto the mattress, her head at the end of the bed.

"Now let's see you suck this, bitch!" The man she had been sucking now moved between her thighs and easily inserted his cock into her cum drooling pussy and began a quick fucking motion. Then the man whose voice she heard now appeared above her head, a huge, ten inch cock in his hand. He stroked his meat as he walked up to her and slapped her face a couple of times with his cock. The he rubbed the tip of his cock all over her face, leaving little trails of pre-cum on her ivory white cheeks.

"Fuck the bitch, Carl, shove it in her hard!" She heard Greg's voice as he directed her getting fucked by a strange male.

"Yeah, baby, suck my cock, you'll get used to the size of it, just keep sucking, whore!"

For another five minutes the two men shoved their cocks into her willing holes. Greg and the others stood around her and watched as she was used by the two males.

"Ahh, here it comes, you little fucking cock slut!" and the man pulled his cock from her mouth, his cock suddenly spewing hot come all over her nose and lips, she was surprised by the man shooting his come on her face, she had expected to swallow another load.

"Oh, fuck, that's to fuckin' hot!!!" and Karl began shooting his load deep in her cunt.

"Now, you fuckin' slut, turn over and sit on Stan's cock for a few minutes, fucking him." Greg instructed her , and she quickly complied.

"On all fours, cunt, turn around and suck his cock, and Bill is gonna fuck you!"

All Peggy could do was to comply, she was so immersed in all of this depravity, it was making her climax almost continuously. She was beyond caring what the other men thought of her, or how depraved she was, she was in shear ecstasy.

She would suck on Stan's cock for a moment, then take her mouth off of his cock to speak, "oh, God, fuck me harder, please fuck my cunt hard!!"

Greg walked up to the side of the bed, and slapped her left breast, she replied by squealing in lustful pleasure. So he went around the other side of the bed and slapped her other breast. "When he cums, pull his cock out and rub his cum on your face, you fuckin' whore! God, she really loves to fuck and suck now!"

A couple of moments later she pulled Stan's cock from her mouth and began rubbing the end of his cock all over her face, lewdly smearing his cum on her cheeks, nose lips and chin. Then Bill grabbed her shoulder and spun her around as he pulled his cock out of her cunt, and he shot his load on her face too.

"Now scoop it up with your fingers, cunt! Eat that cum, you fuckin' slut!" Greg ordered as they all watched her scoop up cum and put it in her mouth.

This is far from the end of this lovely wife and her turn to the sexual side of her life. She becomes even more of a slut in future writing.

fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers
12