Peggy & I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want to fuck me in the shower? Feel these nipples? Would you like me to get on my knees and put your penis in my mouth. I want to suck on its head so bad. . ."

About two minutes of that, and I came in her hand.

"Oh, God that was erotic," I said when I recovered.

"Like I said, twenty-two years of pent up sexual frustration. Strap yourself in, hold on with both hands and enjoy the ride!"

"Looking forward to it."

We finished out shower, and we both got dressed. Peg called her folks and we said that we would meet them at the MFA.

We spent a pleasant day there, with Leni giving mini-lectures to us on the different pieces. Her hobby was fine art, and she added quite a bit to the enjoyment of the day.

For lunch, we dined at Bravo, the restaurant in the museum inspired by award-winning Executive Chef Tim Partridge. Under his leadership, Bravo has become a destination within a destination. The food was out of this world, and the setting, surrounded by the view of the museum, was magnificent.

Ed and Leni had not been to the Museum of Fine Arts for years, and the new wing amazed them. Instead of static displays separated by category, the new wing has a different century displayed on each floor. Paintings, sculpture, furniture and artifacts are displayed together. This gives a sense of unity to the displays, and presents the art in context.

I asked them if they had ever been to the musical instrument display, and they said that they had not. That room is one of the hidden treasures of the MFA, and some of the most unusual and beautiful instruments in the world are displayed there. Sara and Elaine marveled at a hand-blown glass flute.

I asked Ed , "Do you know difference between 'involved' and 'committed' as displayed in this case?"

The case had instruments from Asia, with several from Tibet. Ed inspected the case carefully.

"You got me, Al. What is it?"

"They guy whose hair is part of that instrument was 'involved,' but the guy who owned the skull that one is made of was flat out 'committed!'"

Ed laughed, and said, "That's good! I'll have to remember that."

Peg squeezed my hand at that. When I looked at her, she was looking at me with pride.

Everyone was looking at a glass harmonica invented by Ben Franklin when Ed tapped me on the shoulder and motioned me to come with him. We went to the lobby of the exhibit.

"Al, Leni told me what your living arraignments are going to be . . . No, don't be worried. She explained that Peg insisted on them. I know that if you had separate apartments, you two would probably be together at one or the other, anyway, and I don't believe in window dressing.

"Yeah, Leni and I were your age once, too. I know how things work. I wasn't too happy about the arrangement 'till Leni said the two of you made a promise. I think you're a man of your word, and if you can make it to the wedding without . . . uh . . . so she's still . . ."

I could see that he was having a hard time talking about his only daughter's private life. I took the initiative.

"Ed . . . sir? I know what you mean. Peg says she wants to wait. I love her beyond words, and doing . . . uh . . . not having . . . well, not waiting would betray that love. Until our wedding day, I'll keep my promise. I hope that eases your mind."

"Thanks, son. It does. I knew in my heart you would honor your promise, but my head wanted to hear you say it.

"It's not easy having a daughter grow up and leave home. Seeing the changes in Peg since she met you have been exciting and disturbing at the same time. With you, she has gone from an insecure girl to a confident woman. It's a lot for a father to take in over such a short time."

"We're okay? . . . you and me?"

"We're better than okay, son."

He gave me a hug.

As we turned to go back into the music room, we saw Leni and Peg at the door. Leni had Peg in her arms, and both had tears.

Leni came to me and said, "I told Peg that I would square it with her father. I told him that he needed to talk to you about it and come to terms with what you and Peg want."

Peg just hugged her father and said, "Thanks, Daddy."

Ed hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead.

"Whatever's best for you, Tootsie, whatever's best."

Peg smiled when he called her "Tootsie" and hugged him harder.

"I guess I'll always be your little girl."

"Yeah, you always will be."

At the end of the day we were too worn out to go anywhere fancy. We strolled over to Tasty Burger, a restaurant in an old converted service station near Fenway Park, and had beer and really good burgers for dinner.

We took cabs back to the Marriott and had another scotch while we admired the view.

Ed said to Peg and me, "I'm glad Al and I had a chance to talk this afternoon. Leni said I should, and she was right again. Peg, it made me realize that you are a woman now. Part of my life is over. Just memories now. But another part of my life, like yours, is just beginning. I get the pleasure now of watching you two falling in love and growing together.

"I know I have to give you away at your wedding. It's something I've always desired and feared. If Al here is half the man I think he is, I won't fear it any longer."

He stood, and Leni, Aunt Beth and Uncle Ross stood with him. They raised their glasses.

"Here's to Peg and Al!"

After hugs and kisses all around, and tears from Sara and Elaine, it was time for us to go.

Leni said, "We're all taking an early shuttle to the airport, honey. There's no need to come back tomorrow to see us off because we're leaving so early. This is going to have to be goodbye until we get together again."

Another round of hugs, and we were ready.

We took the "T" back to our apartment. We got into bed and turned the lights out. We were asleep in minutes. It had been a long, long day.

The next four months brought adventure, romance and excitement as we found a place to live, started our new lives and careers, and planned our wedding. But that's a tale for another chapter.

I will tell you the two things I mentioned at the begging of this tale before we part today, though.

----------

On our wedding night, we were excited. Very excited. Halfway through the reception, we went to our room and changed out of tux and wedding gown. We put on more casual clothes and returned to the reception. As it wound down, a limo arrived to take us from the hotel where we had the reception to a nearby resort, its identity known only to our parents. This was to be our special night, and we had only one small suitcase with us.

The resort was beautiful. Our room was waiting for us.

I asked Peg, "Can unwrap my best present, now?"

She hugged me and said, "I'm waiting."

I threw my coat and tie into the corner and took my shirt off over my head. I walked over to her and hugged her. I unzipped her dress, and slowly took it off. Underneath, she was wearing a slip and bra. Yes, it was that slip and bra.

"Oh, God, Peg. That is so erotic."

"It gets better, big boy."

She lifted her slip to show the garter belt and stockings from Victoria's Secret. We had a lot of fun with those in the last four months, and I was happy to see them.

I did what she liked best. I stood behind her and she laid her head back on my chest. I kissed her hair and ran that slip over her bra, making her nipples stand up. Slow circles and slow kisses. Then I ran my hands up and down her torso while she moved her hands to her chest and continued to rub on her breasts. I moved my hands down to her crotch and played with her pubic hair. She was moaning now.

She suddenly broke the embrace and turned around. She grabbed my shoes and removed them, pulled off my socks and undid my pants. As she knelt in front of me, she saw my erection as it was freed from my pants and shorts.

She pulled my pants down, and I stepped out of them. Impulsively, she leaned forward and licked the head of my cock. I gasped.

"Oh, Peg . . . you . . .OHH!"

She put her lips around it and licked it inside her mouth.

Looking at her do that was erotic beyond my imagination! I could not have anticipated the sensation. It was electric. She continued doing it for a while.

I knew that I was not going to make it to intercourse if she continued for even a minute more.

"Peg . . . ohh . . . too much . . . we need to . . . now!"

Peg looked up at my face and realized what she had done. She pulled me to the bed, pulled down her panties and spread her legs.

"Al! Take me. Take me now. Fuck me. Now!"

I got on top of her. She guided my penis to her labia and rubbed it along them. I thrust forward a little. She was wet, but not that wet yet. My penis was larger in diameter than the two fingers I had been using to finger her. My penis was dry. I shoved it a little farther, and could see a pained look on her face.

"Peg, are you in . . . pain?"

"I don't care!" she all but screamed. "I want you to fuck me and cum inside me!"

I shoved my penis all the way in, and she winced. She didn't seem to care, though, and she met my thrust with one of her own. Her vagina was warm, and tight. Nothing could have prepared me for that sensation, either. It only took about six or eight thrusts, and I shot my cum into my wife for the first time.

She did not cum, but I felt her trying to squeeze my dick with her vaginal muscles as I climaxed.

I pulled out and collapsed next to her.

"I'm really sorry Honey . . ."

"No, Sweetie, it was my fault. I shouldn't have tried to suck you without telling you first. It was too much . . ."

"I should have . . . "

"No, it's okay . . ."

We went on like that for a couple of minutes. Then we stopped. We looked at each other, and broke out laughing.

"Five months of sex without fucking, and then we do that!" I said through the laughter.

"That was great fucking. That was a great fucking disaster!"

"Yeah. Tell you what. Let's do it like golf. I'll call that one a Mulligan. Let's get dressed, go the lounge and have a scotch. We'll come back in half an hour and pretend that never happened."

I held out my hand and she took it.

"Deal," she said, "only you have to promise that you don't tell anyone in either of our families. Ever."

"Deal"

She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. We got dressed.

We went to have a quiet scotch. Unfortunately, we couldn't say two words without laughing. It took twenty minutes before we could talk without laughing. We finally decided that no matter what we had read, the first sensations of oral sex and intercourse were too unpredictable for us to have counted on our usual foreplay not being too much.

"I guess you are just too hot," I said.

"Suh-mokin'," she said with a devilish grin.

We got back to the room, and took it really slow. The foreplay lasted twenty minutes, and she stayed away from my cock the whole time.

I undressed her slowly. I rubbed every inch of skin under that slip. I had her lay on the bed and I caressed her silk covered legs. I kissed the tops of her stockings as I fingered her labia. I slowly worked my way up those creamy thighs until she could feel my breath on her pussy.

I fingered her clit very, very lightly, as my tongue touched her labia for the first time in our relationship. She grabbed handfuls of bedspread and arched her neck as my tongue touched her.

"Oh oh oh oh YESSS!"

I really hadn't known what to expect. The taste of her pussy was not unpleasant. I couldn't tell if it was sweet or just a hint saline. I decided I liked it. While I licked her, I remembered that one of the Literotica threads had mentioned making each other taste better by drinking pineapple juice. I'd have to try that.

I licked until I could taste that she was producing more of her juice.

My penis was so hard that a strong breeze was likely to make me cum.

I lifted my head, and asked if she was ready.

"Mm-hmm!"

This time, when I entered her, she was wet. Really wet. It was tight, but not painful, and I had her rub on her clit while I fucked her.

I fucked her with long, slow strokes for a while. I was enjoying her as she should be. Her vagina felt so good around my penis.

I began to speed up when I felt her fingers rubbing faster on her clit.

Seeing her on the verge of orgasm was all I needed, and we came together.

After, I told her, "That was worth waiting five months for!"

She hugged me and simply said, "yeah."

-----------

The next six years were as full of adventure as the time before our wedding. Our sex life got better and better. We discovered toys. Toys are good. Batteries and silicone are our friends, we decided.

Again, those are tales for another time.

What I will leave you with is an interesting event, the second thing I mentioned at the opening of this tale.

We had been married for six years when it happened. Sara called us. She had been out of college now for a year. She was working for a firm in Connecticut but we didn't know much more than that.

Her call was out of the blue. She said she was having a crisis, and she needed to come see us that weekend. We told her of course she could come. She wouldn't tell us more.

She said she would tell us when she got there. Leni asked if she was in danger, and she said no.

We wondered what the matter was until three days later on Friday when she rang our bell at 9 pm.

I poured some wine, and we sat around making small talk until she felt comfortable enough to talk about her problem.

"Peg, in college I discovered I'm a lesbian."

You could have heard a pin drop.

Peg walked over to her finally, and said, "Sara, I don't care. I love you. You know that, right?"

"I was hoping you would say that. There is no one else I can turn to."

"Is that what your crisis is? Well you can tell us, and have someone to share your secret. We'll keep it to ourselves."

"That's not the problem."

"What is?"

"I'm a horrible lover. I'm lousy in the sack. The longest I have been in a relationship after sex is one day! And that was only because we were snowed-in and she couldn't leave.

"I want to make love to another woman, but I don't know what they want. Apparently I'm too rough and too quick. When I do to another woman what I do to pleasure myself, they get up, get dressed and leave."

"So what can we do?"

"Peg, every time the family gets together, we girls sneak off and share stories. You tell us how good a lover Alex is . . ."

"You what?" I exclaimed.

The gals shrugged and Peg said, "Girl talk."

"Well, you said how kind and gentle and considerate Al is, and how he takes his time and builds you up slowly to long powerful climaxes."

I was stunned. I didn't know whether to complain or take a bow!

"Ok. I'm getting the picture. Do you want us to explain how he does it?"

"Doesn't help. I've tried reading about it, but I'm just no good. I want you to teach me. I want the two of you to show me."

"No, Sara, I'm not going to let you watch Al make love to me."

"No, not that, I . . . I . . . I want Al to show me how to pleasure you, Peg. I've had a girl crush on you since I was eighteen, and I think he could direct me while I did it so I could learn how to do it right and then I could take . . ."

"STOP, Sara! You're running on incoherently. I'm not a lesbian. Sure. I know a few and wondered what it would feel like, but I don't desire women. I like men. In fact I only desire one man: Alex.

"A couple of women friends at work have hit on me casually and even suggested a threesome with Al. We're still friends, but my answer has always been the same. Al is and always will be my one-and-only."

"Please. I'm going out of my mind. You are the one and only couple in the world who can help me."

"Sara, I'm going to take you to the guest room. I don't want to see you come out for the rest of the night. Alex and I have some talking to do, and we'll see if we can figure out a way to help you."

Peg took the sobbing Sara to the guest room, and I carried her bag in.

I gave her a hug, and said, "It's going to be okay, sweetie. We'll figure something out and talk tomorrow."

She said, "Thank you."

Peg gave her a little hug and closed the door behind us as we left.

In the next chapter of our tale, I will answer the questions: "Did Peg allow herself to be a reluctant sex surrogate with her lesbian cousin, and did I participate even if she was willing? Or is there another solution?"

Author's notes:

This is the first chapter in the story of the enduring romance of Peg and Al, told entirely from Alex's point of view. Starting from nothing, they have developed a legendary love affair.

They were always smart, but inexperienced in the ways of love. They lacked self confidence. Finding love in each others' arms, they also found the confidence to meet the world head-on.

They will meet challenges as well as adventures. Can they meet the challenge Sara brought to them with better results than their first try at intercourse on their wedding night? Tune in next month for Chapter Two!

A subsequent chapter will reveal the four months before the wedding. Can they enjoy sex while Alex's Mom and Leni plan the wedding?

The six years after the wedding and before Sara's revelation will require several chapters.

I see a cruise in their future. Rocking boat, cabin balcony, deck chairs at midnight. Ah! It's a great day to be at sea!

On a wonderful trip to WDW, can a math geek accurately time their orgasm to coincide with the finale of fireworks as they watch from their room? Does a ben wa ball really enhance the Tower of Terror? How romantic do they dare get on the Haunted Mansion ride, knowing the CCTV system has night vision?

Alex works with machines. Peg works with exotic plastics. Can this lead to new toys?

If you want to, you can leave comments about Sara's situation. Do you want Peg to say yes, or is there another solution? Will Peg even allow Alex to participate? Will Alex consent to participate if the other two want that? Both of them vowed never to have sex with anyone but each other, but Sara is family and needs their help.

I will do my best to craft the answer around the readers' comments and suggestions, taking into account what I have already decided about the characters' personalities. I have hinted about a possible solution in the story itself.

By the way, all of the restaurants named in this saga are real, and I only mentioned ones by name that have really good food (personal experience). The stores and many other places are real, too, and all are great. These are solely the opinions of the author, and do not reflect the views of literotica.com.

Why three esses at the end of PanesOfGlasss? One of my favorite sounds when responding to a touch or caress is "yesss." It is a word and a sigh all in one.

Why PanesOfGlasss? The world is our window. Each day is a new pane and we see our lovers differently through the light of each pane. Each moment brings hope of a new view.

This is a copyrighted original work of fiction. All rights reserved.

All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age if they are involved in any way with sexual activity, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

This work may not be copied or distributed without the express written permission of this author.