Peggy At The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers

Dave's eyes sparkled as he told his wife about the auburn-haired beauty that had performed for him earlier. As she listened, Crystal could feel her arousal soaring through the roof.

"Mmmmmmm, I'd LOVE to see that," Crystal purred as she swirled Dave's flowing pre-cum around the head of his cock. "Oh, baby, wouldn't you love to watch us together, watch me get her on the bed and lick her hot pussy until she comes all over my face? Wouldn't you like to fuck her while she tongues my clit and rims my ass?"

Crystal had absolutely no interest in sex with any man besides her husband, but women were a different story. She had been introduced to the pleasures of lesbian sex in college, by one of her fellow dancers at work, and it had become one of her favorite sexual outlets.

The club had a strict policy that forbade customers from having any contact with the girls, and the management strongly discouraged the girls from dating the customers when they weren't working. But there was nothing that said the girls themselves couldn't see each other, and a lot of them did.

Crystal had come to love sex with a woman, and considered herself very bisexual. When she had met Dave, she had told him up front that she didn't think she could stay away from the occasional lesbian encounter, so they had reached a compromise that kept both of them very happy.

Dave had agreed to let Crystal have sex with a woman whenever she could, as long as he was invited to participate.

That had actually proven to be a little more difficult than she'd first thought it would be. Not from her end, of course, but while she came across plenty of women who were interested in having sex with her, there weren't a lot of lesbians who were interested in having a man join them.

Still, they had enjoyed some hot times in tandem with another woman, and it had the added bonus of satisfying whatever urge Dave might have for seeking out other women.

Crystal softly stroked Dave's rampant cock as she continued on about what they would like to do with the hot redhead from the hotel. About the time she started talking about eating his cum from the woman's cunt, he couldn't take any more.

He rolled his wife onto her back, peeled the soaking-wet panties off and spread her legs wide. Crystal grabbed Dave's dong, aimed it at her opening, and Dave did the rest, thrusting forward hard to bury his cock in her hot depths.

They groaned lustfully as they felt the wet friction of sex, his cock churning hard and fast in her clenching pussy. He leaned forward, onto Crystal's chest and felt a sizzle run through his body at the feeling of the sheer satiny material that slithered between their bodies as they kissed again, wantonly.

Their tongues were like swordsmen as they jousted inside each other's hungry mouth, and their bodies were completely in sync as they gave themselves over to each other's pleasure.

Dave closed his eyes and let the memory of the redheaded vision fill his mind. He could see her underneath him, her body straining at his, building up to an explosive climax.

Harder, harder, harder, Dave fucked his wife with reckless abandon, and Crystal was right there with him, her orgasm coming to a rapid and violent head as they hurtled toward the finish.

Dave was gritting his teeth trying to hold back the explosion of cum that was beginning to boil over in his balls, but it was getting tougher to do the longer he spent in Crystal's buttery cunt.

Gasps and cries of ecstasy filled the bedroom as they hit the firing strokes, until Dave finally grunted hard and thrust forward as hard as he could. At the same moment, Crystal's mouth gaped open wordlessly as her orgasm blew through her body.

Seconds later, Dave gave a desperate gasp and spewed a ferocious rocket load of molten cum deep in his wife's spastic cunt. They clutched and grabbed at each other, as if they were trying to hold on for dear life in a hurricane.

At long last, the intensity diminished as they felt their bodies relax in the warm glow of satisfaction. Dave's cock finally wilted enough that it oozed out of Crystal's open pussy, followed by a river of his creamy cum.

As they lay together in a sweaty afterglow, Crystal looked over at her husband with a tired smile.

"Do you think she'll be there tomorrow?" she asked.

"Nah, I doubt it," Dave answered. "Something like that's a once-in-a-blue moon deal. I couldn't be that lucky, especially not this week."

"Well, if she is, maybe you can do something to repay her for her performance," Crystal said, jacking his flaccid cock suggestively.

Dave just laughed as he reached over to turn out the bedside lamp, then snuggled against his wife as they dropped into a satiated slumber.

The next day, when he arrived in his office, Dave noticed the curtains in the woman's room had been closed, so he figured that he'd gotten his one night of fun, and that was it.

Still, he walked across the street to the Hyatt for lunch, as he did most days. The restaurant there had a very good, reasonably priced lunch buffet, and he figured he'd ask around and see what was going on.

There he learned about the insurance seminar, which had attracted claims reps from all over the region and even from some far-flung parts of the country. They had practically taken over the hotel, and it was solidly booked for the rest of the week.

This news sent Dave's heart racing as he contemplated a repeat of the previous night's show, because this time he wasn't going to be as shy in his response. He could feel his cock tingling at the idea.

Around 6 o'clock, he took a break from his work to scout around on his floor to see if anyone was staying late. One woman was still in her office, but she was in the process of wrapping up her work for the day. Dave stopped and chatted for a minute then moved on.

When he returned to his office, he carefully locked the door, and sat down to resume his work. As darkness began to fall, Dave looked back across the street, and his heart sank. The room was still dark and the curtains appeared to be tightly closed. An hour passed, then two, and nothing changed.

Dave was getting a lot done that day, though, and that was making the night worthwhile. Still, he was disappointed that the woman was gone, but he'd figured it was a long shot at best anyway. Oh well, he thought, he'd just go home and fuck Crystal again, and that wasn't a bad consolation prize at all.

He plunged himself into his work, trying to get to a good stopping point, and it was about 11:30 when he finally reached that point. He rubbed his eyes, then swiveled his chair around, looked across the street and his heart nearly leaped out of his throat.

The light was on in the room across the street, the curtain was pulled back all the way, as it had been the night before, and the same auburn-haired woman was in the room. Only this time, she wasn't alone.

Dave's cock jerked in his slacks as he saw the woman on her knees, sucking a fairly nice-sized cock that belonged to man who appeared to be in his mid-30s. She was making a show of it, though, because she had him standing right by the window as she vacuumed his cock into her sexy mouth.

Peggy had decided to take her dinner that night at a nice chain restaurant that sat on a corner about three blocks in the other direction from the hotel as the convention center. It was one of those themed bar-and-grills, and she'd eaten a nice meal, then gone to the bar for a few drinks to see what she could stir up.

Of course, all of the usual barfly types tried to hit on her, and she just politely told them she wasn't interested. It was close to 9:30, and she was just about to call it a night. She wasn't a real big drinker, she was starting to feel pretty lit, and she was not relishing the idea of a three-block walk back to her hotel alone in any kind of drunken state.

But then Brandon Strong walked in, and she forgot about everything else. She could tell just from watching him enter the bar that he was just her type – low-key, but self-assured; not necessarily a hunk, but nice-looking.

As luck would have it, the only seat available at the bar was right next to Peggy, and she looked right at him and willed him to come sit next to her, which he did.

"You weren't holding that for anyone, were you?" Brandon asked in a soft Southern accent.

"Just for you," Peggy replied with a grin.

Her eyes swept up and down the man, and she liked what she saw. Brandon wasn't terribly tall, probably 5-foot-10, and he was slender. He wasn't movie star handsome, but he was cute, with longish brown hair and rimless glasses. He was dressed casually, in a polo shirt and khakis, with topsiders.

Peggy could feel her pussy getting wet, just at the thought of what she was going to do with him.

Brandon was a 35-year-old reporter for the big daily newspaper whose office was a block down the street. He'd moved to the city a few months before, looking for a new challenge and a new life after a bitter divorce in his previous stop.

He immediately warmed to the pretty redhead sitting next to him, and it wasn't any time at all before their hands were all over each other. By a quarter to 11, they had left the bar and walked back to her hotel room.

As soon as they closed the door, they kissed hungrily, ravenously. Peggy was aching to get fucked, but first she had business to attend to. She broke the embrace, walked to the window, pulled the curtain open all the way, and then tied it off, all just as she had the previous night.

The moment she got the curtain open, she felt a thrill run through her body, as she saw the light burning in the same office across the street that had been there the night before.

She could also see that the same young man was once again working late, and from her vantage point, she could tell that he was into whatever he was doing, because he stayed right at his desk and concentrated on his computer monitor.

Brandon came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around Peggy's chest, filling his hands with her perfect breasts. He was too captivated by Peggy's sexy charms to notice anything but her, which was exactly how she had figured. He nuzzled the back of her neck and licked his way up to her ear, sending shivers of lust up her spine.

Peggy turned and they lost themselves in a hot embrace. They were right in the window, right where she wanted as she began to pull Brandon's clothes off, and he began to strip her.

Brandon whistled in appreciation when he got a look at Peggy naked, the firm tits, the flat stomach, the shapely legs, and, most of all, the moist hole that was framed by her thick patch of brown hair. He slid a finger down between her legs and elicited a moan of pleasure from Peggy's lips.

She was on fire with lust, and she hefted Brandon's rock-hard dick, which was a nice one of about 6½ inches or so. Just right, in her estimation. She slid to her knees and engulfed his cock in her hot mouth, licking the underside as she drew him all the way into her throat.

Brandon just looked up at the ceiling as he fought the urge to just cram his cock as hard and as fast as he could down her throat.

Peggy managed to steal a glance to her right as she worked her mouth back and forth on Brandon's cock, looking out the window across the street. She felt a jolt of lust course through her body, for her young man was standing at the window, and this time he wasn't just watching.

As Dave watched, the woman across the street slid her lover's cock from her mouth and worked it between her lips, slashing her tongue all around the shaft before plunging it back into her mouth.

His cock was a raging beast in his pants and he couldn't help himself. He unzipped the fly and fished it out through the hole in his boxer shorts. It was hard as nails and throbbing, an angry purple color that told him he was as aroused as he could possibly be.

Dave quickly settled into a slow steady rhythm as he jacked his cock in his left hand. He used his thumb to smear the pre-cum over the crown and down his shaft to give himself some lubricant. It wasn't great, but it was all he had, and he made a mental note to bring some jelly with him the next day.

Brandon was getting close to his breaking point, and as much as he might have wanted to spew a hard cumload down this beauty's throat, he didn't want to waste the chance to get his first fuck in several months. He gently pried Peggy's mouth off his cock, pulled her up and they kissed again, with a hard passion.

He took just a second to give her nipples a quick lick and suck, and they quickly turned a blushing pink from the stimulation. Peggy groaned in incipient lust as she pressed Brandon's head to her breasts. She loved having her tits sucked about as much as she loved anything, and it always put her on the fast lane to a huge climax.

But Brandon didn't linger. He gently pushed Peggy back on the bed and she lay back in anticipation. She opened her legs in a lewd pose, and stared past Brandon at the man watching from across the street, his fist pumping his cock as he watched. She knew he had a clear, up-close view of what she was about to do, and it sent her arousal soaring.

Dave's cock twitched in his hand as he gazed at the redhead's furry cunt, open and delicious, waiting on her lover to fill it with his meat. He gritted his teeth and willed himself to stem the hot tidal wave of cum that was sitting on the edge of explosion.

He watched as the man knelt between the woman's legs, aimed his cock at her open hole and rammed his way in.

In seconds, Brandon was happily fucking one of the juiciest, most skilled pussies he'd had in a long time, since before his marriage. He hooked Peggy's knees in his elbows and lifted her legs over her head so he could really fuck her hard, as she was pleading with him to do.

Peggy could feel the crackles of pleasure racing through her body as she worked her hips up and down and all around Brandon's churning cock. The fact that she knew she was being watched just heightened her lust, and even as the thought passed through her mind, her body tensed and she cried out sharply from a powerful orgasm.

Brandon knew that he wasn't going to last long. It had been far too long since he'd had a woman, and Peggy was a lot more woman than he'd had in quite some time.

Peggy could feel the waves of her climax peaking, but she could feel another one on the horizon, and she knew what she wanted, knew what would make her friend across the street come in buckets.

"When you come, come on my face!" she cried.

Brandon was more than willing to oblige. As he felt the rusty tingle in his scrotum, he wrenched his cock from Peggy's gaping cunt and stood up on his knees, while Peggy sat up quickly. As Peggy stared at his trembling cock, Brandon jacked it furiously a half-dozen times and cut loose with a truly prodigious explosion of cum.

Peggy squealed in absolute amazement as Brandon's first shot sailed over her left shoulder and splattered on the headboard behind her, and the rest cascaded all over her face and in her hair. After the initial outburst, she grabbed Brandon's cock and milked the last few shots onto her tongue, swallowing his sperm until his balls were completely empty.

As she did, she strummed her clit like a flamenco guitarist and quickly shuddered as her second climax roared through her.

Dave's mouth was open in disbelief as he watched the erotic display from across the street, and he watched the woman push her lover back just enough so that he could see her cum-covered face.

That did it. Dave grunted hard, then gasped as he shot his own hard load of cum all over the window in front of him. He watched in satisfied lust as the big pearly globs of cum slowly slid down the glass, leaving a slimy trail behind.

His knees were suddenly very weak, and he had to sit down. But he was smiling broadly. He had a feeling this week was going to turn out far better than he could have ever imagined.

With a contented sigh, he stuffed his dick back in his pants, shut off his computer and prepared to head for home, but not before taking some tissues and cleaning up the mess he'd made on his window. He could hear the janitorial crew down the hall, so he knew it was time to leave.

Peggy idly cleaned cum from her face as she and Brandon lay on the bed in post-orgasmic glow. She was suddenly quite tired, and she could see that her friend across the street had turned off his light and was gone.

With a kiss and a vague promise to perhaps meet again later in the week, she helped Brandon get dressed and sent him on his way. As she shut the door, however, she knew that wasn't going to happen. She had a feeling that things were about to get hot between her and her friend across the street, and she wanted to devote her energy the rest of the week in his direction.

The next day on his way to work, Dave stopped at an ATM and got several hundred dollars in cash. After talking with Crystal that morning, he had decided he was going to try to meet this mysterious redhead who was clearly making a delightful game out of exposing herself to him. He had also packed a hand towel and some lubricant jelly in his briefcase, to have if he needed.

At lunch, instead of going straight to the restaurant, he took the elevator to the 16th floor. He tried to figure out about which room would be the one that faced directly across from his office, figuring that was the room where the woman was staying. He was guessing that she was in town for the insurance seminar, and thus would be there all week.

As he slowly walked the hall on the floor, he finally decided that she was in either 1678 or 1680. Luckily, he saw just what he was looking for down the hall. A maid's cart was parked in front of a room several doors down, so he went up to the room and knocked on the open door.

The maid was a slender black woman in her mid-20s, someone he knew wouldn't turn down a little cash in exchange for some information. It cost him $150, but he learned that Room 1678 was unoccupied, but that a woman who had been there all week was holding 1680.

"Is she a redhead, about 40?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, and nice looking, too," the maid said.

Dave whistled as he went down to have lunch. This was going much better than he could have ever hoped it would.

Peggy was a little tired and wrung out from the previous night, so she avoided alcohol at dinner that evening, and skipped her workout, returning to the hotel just a little before dusk. Just to make sure, she walked to the corner, looked up, and, sure enough, the same light was blazing.

She idly wondered if this fellow worked like that all the time or whether he was just killing time waiting for her. Regardless, she felt a stirring in her groin at the thought of what she might get up to that night.

Dave had really put his nose to the grindstone that day, trying to get as much done as possible. He was at the point where he had to work in tandem with some others in the department, to get a particular phase of the report finished, and he was worried that some of his co-workers might decide to stay late and help him.

A few did, but they were gone by 8 o'clock. Dave carefully made the rounds on the floor, and once again found himself alone. His stomach was doing cartwheels as he carefully locked his office door and sat back down to his desk. He slipped off his loafers and removed his socks.

It was right at nightfall when he looked over at the hotel and his stomach did a flip. The light was on and the curtain was wide open, exposing the room to his view. But the woman was not in sight, and this puzzled him.

Peggy decided to pamper herself for this night's activity. She drew a bath and poured a liberal amount of bath oil into the water. She could feel a gnawing ache in her pussy from anticipation. She had called Greg earlier that evening and told him what she'd been up to, and he had encouraged her to be as nasty as she could, to make it an experience to remember.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers