Peggy Gets Searched

Story Info
She didn't make it through the airport.
3.6k words
4.35
106.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
73 Followers

As a former flight attendant and a current businesswoman who travels frequently, Peggy has been in just about every airport in the USA. She still knows a lot of the people who work for the airlines and airport security and has never had any problems. Hell, some of the security guards remember her and don't even make her go through the metal detectors.

That was not the case this time.

Peggy had to make a short overnight trip for business and packed an overnight bag. It was the only bag she packed and it was a carry-on bag. She arrived at the airport in plenty of time to make her flight with her boarding pass in hand and proceeded to the terminal at the boarding gate.

When she went through the security check point she placed her carry-on bag on the belt so it could go through the X-ray machine. It took forever and when the security guy working the machine finally let her bag come out he asked for permission to look inside of it.

Peggy thought nothing of it and told him to go ahead. He pushed down on the button on the CB hanging from a clip on the shoulder of his uniform and said something.

A few minutes later two security men and one security woman showed up at the checkpoint as the man was searching through her bag. He pulled out a pair of fingernail clippers with several tools. It resembled a Swiss Army knife with clippers, a nail file, a small pocket knife, scissors and a screwdriver. He held it up as if he had just found an atomic bomb and Peggy was quickly escorted away by the three airport security guards.

Peggy was taken to a small questioning room with a large mirror covering one wall of the room. She knew it was a one-way mirror with at least two or three people on the other side watching as the interrogation began.

One of the guards left leaving Peggy sitting across from a woman she guessed was in her mid-30s and a 20-something-year-old young black male who looked like he took his job very serious. His body was ripped with muscles. It looked like he never missed a workout. He stood about 6-foot-2 with a shaved head that glistened in the fluorescent airport lights. His biceps were huge straining against the sleeves of his uniform shirt and Peggy had noticed his tight ass as he led the way to the questioning room.

The woman was petite like Peggy except she was blonde with gorgeous green eyes, small perky breasts and a bubble butt that no doubt was the result of some serious squat exercise and various other workout routines in the same gym the black guard used so often.

Peggy was about the same height as the woman with both of them standing a little over five feet tall. Peggy, however, was a brunette with full breasts that pressed against her thin cotton blouse. Peggy's legs were also very muscular like the female guard's, but her ass was more firm and less of a bubble. Frankly, Peggy knew her ass did not stick out and up like the female guard's did in her tight fitting gray uniform pants.

The room was cold from the minute the guards opened the door and led her to a metal chair behind a metal table. Peggy wished she had worn a bra as the cold air easily penetrated her thin blouse causing her nipples to harden. The way they rubbed against the thin fabric was not helping because it felt good the way the cotton fibers tickled her breasts and nipples.

Of course, Peggy had not worn a bra because she rarely did for these short one-night business trips. She liked the way men and women stared at her body and enjoyed their stares. She even made an extra effort to be noticed. It was no secret that she liked these one-night trips because it gave her a chance to be away from her husband and kids and flirt. Her flirting often led to wonderful one-night affairs of hot passionate sex. This trip, however, was not turning out to be one of those.

The black guard said to call him Mike and introduced the female guard as Monica. He walked toward Peggy and took hand cuffs from his belt. He took her hands as she offered them to him and cuffed one wrist, slid the small chain between the two cuffs through a metal loop on the table and cuffed her other wrist. Peggy could not believe she was now cuffed to the metal table . She closed her eyes trying to relax and placed her hands, palms down, on the cold metal table top.

Mike walked to the other side of the table and Peggy watched his tight firm ass move with every step. He stood in front of her looking down at her as he waved the fingernail clippers in front of her.

He said passengers were not allowed to carry weapons on board planes and while the clippers might seem innocent they were considered a weapon.

Monica stood behind him and kept looking toward the one-way mirror.

Mike explained that Peggy would have to be searched. Since it was mandatory that it be done by another woman Monica said she would perform the search. She told Peggy this with a sexy Southern drawl and then asked if Peggy understood.

Peggy said she did, but protested that it was not necessary because she was a former airline employee and had no history of any misconduct whatsoever.

Mike said he understood, but this was airport security policy and began to leave. Monica stopped him. She informed Peggy that a second guard would have to witness the search to make sure nothing was planted on her. She told Peggy this in a sexiest Southern accent and Peggy imagined her growing up in rural Georgia dressed in tight Daisy Duke cut-off shorts and an unbuttoned shirt tied somewhere high above her belly button.

Monica continued and said another female guard could be called to witness the search but it might take up to 2 hours for another female guard to get there. A light came on in the room on the other side of the one-way mirror allowing Peggy to see the outline of at least four men sitting in the adjoining room watching.

The light was quickly turned off in the other room, but Peggy had seen enough to know she was being watched. She spread her legs slightly and pushed forward on the metal chair feeling its coolness as she pushed down with her sexy ass cheeks and slid forward causing enough friction for her mini-skirt to inch up her legs.

If she was going to be watched she was going to make sure it was a good show. Her skirt slid up her strong sexy legs uncovering her thighs and her white panties.

Peggy suddenly realized Monica was waiting for her to say something. Peggy knew exactly what to say and exactly what all three of the people in the room wanted to hear. She said Mike could stay and witness the search. Peggy said she had no problem with him being there because she sensed he took his job seriously and would be very professional about being a witness.

Mike froze upon hearing this and locked the door to the room. He said it was for privacy so no one would walk in.

Peggy knew better. At least she hoped she did.

Monica strutted toward Peggy and instructed her to stand. She asked Peggy if she was carrying any weapons and to tell her so now before she began the search.

Peggy told her she had no weapons on her (except her full breasts and horny intentions, she thought to herself) and to go ahead with the search.

Peggy stood up as instructed and Monica began to pat her down, just like in the movies. She began at her feet and slowly rubbed her hands up her legs. Peggy thought it strange for her to be checking her there since she hand no clothes covering her legs, but at the same time she enjoyed Monica's touch.

Monica continued her search up Peggy's legs until she reached the hemline of her short and sexy skirt. Monica pressed her hands firmly into the back on Peggy's legs and slowly brought her hands up her ass cheeks pressing the palms of her hands into Peggy's juicy and firm ass. She paused and said, she felt something hard and possibly metallic.

Peggy knew it was the zipper on the back of her skirt, but she was enjoying this search. She especially enjoyed knowing four men were in the other room watching this sexy young Southern blonde rub her body.

Monica, always the complete professional, said she would have to remove Peggy's skirt to make sure there were no weapons taped to her body or hidden under her clothes.

Monica unzipped Peggy's skirt and pushed it down her legs leaning her face forward so Peggy could feel her warm breath on her ass and on the back of her legs. Monica's hot breath caused a nice sensation to rush through Peggy's body. It was much warmer than the cold air being pumped into the small room by an over-anxious air conditioning unit and felt very good.

Monica slid her hands all the way down the back of Peggy's legs and then pressed her palms into the side of her legs as she rubbed her way back up.

Peggy loved it and licked her lips and almost let out a moan it felt so good. She caught herself just before she moaned as her eyes fell on Mike by the door. He was standing erect and trying to look very professional, but Peggy could see the one tool not hanging from his belt was getting hard.

Peggy had always heard rumors about black men and she could tell they might be true as the gray material of Mike's slacks did little to hide his hard cock as it pressed against his pants. She couldn't be sure, but it looked like he had at least an 8-inch emergency tool hidden in his pants.

Peggy's mind began to race as she imagined stroking Mike's long hard cock in her hands. She could almost feel it throbbing in her hands as she pumped it in her fist and brought it to her mouth for a sweet slow tongue bath.

Monica brought Peggy back to reality as her hands pressed into her abs and moved up her over her blouse. Again, Monica stopped and said she felt something in that sweet and sexy Southern accent.

This time it was Peggy's shirt buttons, but again she was not about to stop the guard. She just wondered what would happen if Monica pressed her fingers into the swollen hard button above her now wet pussy.

Monica sat on the table facing Peggy and told her she would have to undo the handcuffs to remove her blouse but that she should stay perfectly still and not make any quick movements.

Peggy just nodded as she thought again about Mike's hard brown cock as she stared directly at it licking her lips.

Monica undid the cuffs and then the buttons causing Peggy's full breasts to jiggle free of her blouse. The cold air in the room attacked her nipples and they became even harder under direct contact with the chilly air.

Peggy stood still as Monica, still sitting on the table facing her, leaned forward and slid the shirt down her arms removing it from Peggy's body. Her mouth was almost on top of Peggy's swollen nipples and Peggy could feel her blowing hot breaths directly onto sensitive nubs.

Peggy's shirt fell to the floor and Monica stood and walked behind her. She told Peggy to remain standing and to place the palms of her hands flat on the table top and lean forward.

Peggy did as she was told leaning forward with her arms spread wide apart. Her hands were almost to the edges of the table as she lowered her body slightly so her large breasts hung down with her nipples just inches from the cold table top. Peggy stared straight ahead into the one-way mirror and licked her full lips. She ran her tongue over her lips and smacked them together a few times as if she had just put on lipstick.

Peggy knew the men in the other room were watching and she enjoyed teasing them and putting on a show.

Monica was standing behind her now and instructed Peggy to spread her legs shoulder width apart.

Peggy obeyed the command. Monica squatted down behind Peggy staring up at her ass and between her legs. She reached up and without warning slapped her palm up against Peggy's pussy. She could feel Peggy was wet as she pressed her hand harder into the moist dark-white spot on Peggy's panties. She pressed so hard it caused Peggy to jump.

Monica was instantly on her feet with her billy club out of her belt and she pressed her hand and the handle of the club hard into Peggy's upper back between her shoulder blades. She roughly pressed Peggy's face down into the cold metal table and held her there forcefully.

Peggy was scared and turned on at the same time as the cheek of her face was rammed into the table top along with her full breasts. Monica did not relax for a few wonderful seconds as Peggy's tits were squished onto the table top causing them to spread out like water balloons pressed hard against a window right before they burst.

Mike raced over as soon as Peggy had jumped and grabbed her by the neck holding her down. Peggy just happen to be facing in Mike's direction and she could now had a close-up view of his hard-on pressing against his slacks.

Monica asked Peggy is she was calm and then paused a few seconds before releasing her. Mike slowly took his hands away, but did not leave the side of the table.

Peggy stayed there, lying on the table top with her chest heaving in quick intervals from all the excitement. Her legs were still spread wide and her pussy was still wet, if not wetter, from all the action. She did not move a muscle. She just stared at the bulge in Mike's pants for a few seconds and then darted her eyes back only to see Monica's hand squeezing her own perky breasts for just a split second.

Monica asked Peggy to stand and get dressed. She told her she was free to go and apologized for the inconvenience.

Peggy slowly stood up. She turned to face Monica and told her she liked her Southern accent before squatting down in front of her to pick up her skirt. She paused for a moment, with her face level with Monica's pussy under the drab gray uniform pants, before standing back up. She looked up into the young guard's sexy green eyes and locked onto them as she stood.

Peggy tentatively placed her hand on the back of Monica's neck and pulled her face toward hers without ever taking her gaze off of her eyes. Peggy said she too was sorry for the misunderstanding and offered to make it up to the two guards.

Monica's eyes darted toward the one-way mirror -- instinctively. The lights in the questioning room flickered off and back on in a quick instant and Peggy knew it was a signal before Monica said OK what do you have in mind, in her sultry Southern accent.

Peggy reached out and took Mike's hand and pulled him toward her as she leaned into Monica and kissed her. She did so slowly starting with just a peck on the lips, but when Monica parted her lips she slipped her tongue in Monica's mouth as she pulled Mike up behind her.

Peggy knew they were being watched and that just turned her on more causing her juices to flow to her already soaking wet pussy. She continued to kiss Monica, tasting her sweet Southern tongue as her hand found Mike's hard-on and rubbed it through his pants.

Mike undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He pressed his hard brown cock into Peggy's ass after sliding his boxer shorts down as the two women kissed. He took off his shirt and then reached around Peggy's body and ripped off Monica's shirt.

Peggy's tongue did a nose dive from Monica's lips to her breasts as she reached around and undid the young blonde's bra.

She continued to move her face and hot tongue down Monica's body until she reached her waist. Peggy undid Monica's tool belt and let it fall to the floor with a clang. Peggy undid Monica's fly and slid her pants down tonguing her belly button and then assaulted her wet pussy with her tongue through Monica's soft black cotton panties.

Peggy was bent at the waist with her mouth on Monica's hot snatch and Mike took advantage of the situation. He ripped Peggy's panties off tearing them free of her hot body and pushed his cock into her exposed pussy from behind -- doggie style.

Peggy stood up and all but pushed Monica toward the metal table. Monica climbed up on the table and felt the cold metal on her bubble butt. She sat on it with her knees pulled up and her legs spread as Peggy's mouth hungrily devoured her wet pussy.

Peggy stared up into Monica's hot green eyes as she licked and sucked on her clit and pussy making both women even wetter. Then, she turned around and faced Mike. She scanned his body and realized he was shaved -- everywhere. The only hair on his body were his eyebrows and eye lashes. His muscular frame was gorgeous and she wanted him even more once she saw all of him. He was shaved clean like an Olympic track star.

Peggy attacked Mike. She kissed him deeply as she reached down and rubbed his hairless cock and balls. She pushed him onto his back, down onto the cold metal table so his face was inches from Monica's neatly trimmed Southern twat.

Monica got the idea instantly and lower her pussy onto Mike's mouth practically sitting on his face. Peggy dove into Mike's cock face first sucking and slurping it into her hot mouth. Her tongue pressed into the ridges of his hard brown cock. She ran her tongue along the smooth and rough texture of his cock licking the underside of his shaft before taking it into her mouth.

Mike let out several moans as he continued to dine on Monica's Southern biscuit as her juices flowed down his chin like melted butter.

Peggy grabbed Mike's cock and gave it a few strokes as she stared into the one-way mirror giving on a show for the men watched their orgy. She tongued the fat tip of his long fat brown cock before taking it all into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she pumped her mouth up and down his pole with her lips clamped around it's thickness in a tight circle.

Peggy massaged Mike's bare balls as she sucked his cock and felt them begin to tighten. She wanted him to cum in her pussy -- not in her mouth.

Peggy climbed up on the table and straddled Mike's waist. She reached down and rubbed her soaking wet pussy pushing her fingers against her swollen clit. Peggy held Mike's cock with one hand and pulled her clit slowly upward causing her tight pussy lips to open like a flower before placing the mushroom head of his cock against the tip of her pussy lips and sliding down his pole as she faced Monica.

Peggy leaned forward and kissed Monica. Peggy rubbed and squeezed Monica's breasts as she rode Mike's cock while his hungry mouth ate out Monica's wet pussy.

Peggy bounced up and down on Mike's fat brown shaft causing her tits to jiggle as she moaned nearing orgasm.

Monica was the first to cum. She threw her head back causing her blonde locks to bounce ever so slightly as her pussy showered Mike's mouth with hot sticky girl cum.

Mike and Peggy came together. Monica's moans of pleasure and the flood of her juices on Mike's tongue caused him to shoot his load deep inside Peggy as she rotated her hips with his cock buried deep inside of her soaking wet and tight pussy. Peggy felt his cock explode inside of her causing her pussy muscles to convulse. Peggy's pussy lips gripped his cock tightly as she slammed up and then down on him one last time. His rocket shot of cum filled her up causing her to cum with a scream of lust.

The threesome dressed in silence after their threesome and then left the questioning room. As they walked out the door, four men stood there with wrinkled shirts and pants and big grins on their faces.

Peggy dropped her fingernail clippers (accidentally on purpose) and bent over to pick them up with her back to the four men. She bent over nice and slow and stuck her juicy ass high in the air exposing her panty-less ass and cum filled pussy to them. She stood up, turned to face them and then walked away with a huge grin on her face.

She had been detained, searched and watched as she had a hot threesome with two security guards.

Peggy had missed her flight, but she didn't care. All she could think about was returning to the airport tomorrow to make her business trip a day later. Of course, she would make sure her fingernail clippers were packed in her carry-on bag.

jt3
jt3
73 Followers