Peggy Gets What She Deserves

Story Info
David decides to give Peggy what she needs.
1.8k words
3.59
158k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is David, and 2 years ago I was living with a woman who was driving me crazy. Her name was Peggy. Peggy was someone who others would look at and think that she was stuck up. Of course, she was.

She was 2 years my junior at 20 years old, and she had managed to suck the life out of me. Even though I wasn't in love with her anymore, I couldn't deny that she pretty, and had large breasts that perfectly fit her slightly overweight body.

She was trying to trap me into marriage when she knew I wasn't ready, and to be honest, not really interested in marrying her anyway. I had told her that time and again, but she didn't care. She figured she could talk me into it anyway.

I couldn't muster up the nerve to break it off because we were living together, and she had no where else to go. I just couldn't, and still can't, stand to see a woman cry. She knew that, and would use it to her advantage.

I used to try to think of ways to make her leave me so I wouldn't have to break up with her, but I always drew a blank.

After a year of putting up with her spending all my money, putting me deep in debt, and she still refused to work due to some mysterious back injury, I decided that I had enough of this. Something had to be done; but what?

It wasn't as if I couldn't find someone else. I was handsome, athletic, and I like to think that I have a good head on my shoulders. My friend thought I was insane, and distanced themselves from me, which made me even more resentful, and angry both at myself, and her.

Then, one night, it finally happened. It wasn't planned, not in the beginning anyway. I can still remember that night so vividly.

It was a Saturday night and I was sitting home alone getting drunk while listening to some music. She came through the door around 1:00 a.m., and it was obvious that she also was drunk. I didn't care. I didn't care where she had been, I only wish she hadn't come home.

She had on a black skirt, and a very low cut red top which matched her short red hair. I had to admit that she did look good.

She sat next to me on the couch and she was smiling at me, and telling me how good I looked. I said thanks, and went back to my rum and coke, which had become mostly rum as the night wore on. She started rubbing my thigh as she looked at me with glassy eyes. I looked at her and asked if she wanted something. "Yeah, I want to get fucked", she said. I got hard immediately.

I couldn't help it. She never talked like that, and it turned me on. Before I knew what was happening, she was on her knees, and pulling my sweat pants off of me. My head was swimming from all the drinks, and I was so horny, I couldn't refuse. I normally tried to make excuses to get out of sex with her because she made me feel so miserable, that I could only get an erection while jacking off.

She pulled off my boxers, and my cock was like iron. It was standing out from my crotch. At full length its about 7 inches. Not exceptionally long, but it had a fat spongy head. She was looking up at me and smiling. I was looking at her with hatred, as well as lust. I put my hand on her head. "So, are you going to suck it, or what?" Normally she would have frowned on

such language, but then again, normally she isn't drunk. She licked my shaft up and down, and I was starting to feel very aggressive. I took my shaft in my hand, and pushed the head toward her mouth. She opened up, and I shoved it in. She started sucking eagerly, and I was squirming in my seat. I held her head as I fucked her throat. She gagged, but I didn't care. She was going to get fucked like never before.

I pulled her face off of my cock, and told to sit on the couch. As she stood, she took off her panties and skirt, then her shirt, and sat down. Her big tits looked so fucking good. I knelt between her legs as I bent to suck her tits. I had no interest in kissing, or even trying to be romantic in any way. I was only interested in fucking this bitch hard.

I slid my hand between her thighs. I licked and sucked on her fat tits as I played my fingers over her swollen clit. I pushed one, then two fingers into her tight cunt. She was fucking my fingers as I squeezed and pinched her nipples. With my fingers in her cunt, I slid down to lick her clit. She pulled my head and started to grind her wet slit against my face. "Ooh, you eat my cunt so good baby; lick it till I cum. I want to cum all over your face." Again, her words made me want to fuck her badly.

I pushed a third finger into her vise like cunt(something I had never done before), and she seemed to like it. I was sucking on her clit while ramming my fingers into her cunt, when suddenly, her legs tightened on my head, and she exploded. I sucked her clit hard, and flicked my tongue over it until she started to relax a little.

I got up on my knees, took my cock in my hand, and pushed it in her soaking cunt. I wasn't about to let her recover at all from her orgasm; I wanted to fuck.

A plan was forming in my mind. I started to get so excited thinking about it that I was fucking her like crazy. She was screaming as I pounded her cunt. Her tits looked so good as I fucked her. They bounced around and caused me to reach out and squeezed them-hard. She paused briefly to look up at me. Her eyes and face filled with lust, but now, maybe a little fear too.

I leaned down and asked, "Are you ready to get fucked?" She stared at me. "I asked you a question, don't just stare at me, answer me. Do you want to get fucked?!" She slowly said yes.

I pulled my hard dick from her, and threw her to the floor on her stomach. Her ass was big, but it looked so nice and round. I spread her ass, and started to lick around her hole-which is a no-no with her. She tried to squirm away, but I didn't let her.

I pulled my mouth away, and started to softly, but firmly, rub her clit. It wasn't long before she started moaning again. I didn't want this drunk bitch to fear me...not yet anyway.

With her lying on her stomach on the floor, I straddled her legs right below her ass, while facing the back of her head, and pushed my cock into her cunt. She was getting worked up again and pushing back against me. "Do you like the way my cock feels inside you?" "Oh yes", she said, "push it in deep...I fucking love your fat dick."

Her words were driving me insane. I grabbed her hips and drove my dick into my nasty little bitch's fuck hole.

She screamed with pleasure as she got rammed with my dick. Her fingers were under her body, and she was playing with her clit.

I felt her body go rigid, then she let out a squeal, and came on my dick. I was a fucking animal now. I kept up my pumping as I put my thumb against her asshole, and starting to push it in. She was still drunk, so her feeble attempts to push my hand away were useless.

"You really want to get fucked bitch?!" She stopped moving for a moment. "Don't call me that", she said. "Fuck you" I said with hatred. All the frustration and repressed anger could be heard in my voice now. "You are going to get from me, what I have been getting from you, you manipulating cunt".

I quickly took hold of my dick, and guided to her tightest of holes. Then I put both hands on her shoulders. She couldn't move, I had her pinned down.

I started to push into her ass, and she was crying for me to stop. I was smiling as I sank my dick into her tight asshole. I started pumping slow at first, only because her anus was fucking tight around my throbbing rod, was worried that I might make the skin on my cock raw if I didn't allow her to stretch a bit. As soon as I felt more comfortable, I started feeding her my dick faster.

She was screaming, and I was plowing into her fucking asshole. "Take it all bitch! Do you like it now? Do you like getting your asshole raped? I am going to fuck you, then I am going to shoot my cum all over your fucking face".

I held her shoulders, and pulled myself into her going deeper with each thrust. She was fighting me but it was no use.

Her asshole was so tight that I couldn't hold out anymore. I pulled my dick from her bleeding ass, and moved around to her head. I grabbed her by the hair and turned her face toward me.

She looked as if she was ready to pass out. She had no strength left. I stroked my dick furiously while holding her head still. My body stiffened, and an a thick stream of cum shot from my cock and onto her face. I aimed my cock at her mouth, and the next shot of cum blew right into her mouth. She closed her mouth and the last two streams of cum landed on her lips and dripped onto the floor.

I let go of her head, stood up without saying a word, and stumbled to the shower. When I was finished, I went into the spare room, lied down, and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The following afternoon, after an amazing nights sleep of about 10 hours, I got up and went to the bedroom and smiled. All her stuff was gone. Her clothes, her shoes, and her jewelry, as well as some furniture. She was gone! Who helped her? Where did she go? Who cares! I never saw her again, and never missed her either.

I do have to thank her for one thing though: my sex life has never been the same since that night. I can't help but wish I could thank her for making me realize just how much I love to hear a woman scream as forcibly fill her ass with my cock.