Peggy Has Four For Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy told me she wanted me to be inside of her so she could watch and enjoy the feel of me as well. I brought my cock to her pussy lips and rubbed up and down her slit, before plunging into her. It felt like my whole body was in a place of joy, another planet. Our eyes were locked on each other, as we rode each other’s sex. We then would rest and turn to watch the sexual show opposite. It was fantastic. Watching was almost as good as fucking!

We could hear every whisper from the three lovers and I thought I would cum on the spot when Kay said to Peggy “Would you put his cock in my pussy please, and then would you kiss us both where his cock goes in. I want to taste you and I and Don on your lips.”

Peggy moved like a dream. Everything seemed to be in slow motion.

She took Don’s cock in her mouth and lathered it up, the slowly bent down and ran her tongue along the length of Kay’s slit. She then turned to us and said “Watch as I slide this big large cock into this pretty, sexy pussy.” She bent over filled her mouth with saliva before engulfing Don’s cock, and then slowly inserted it into Kay all the while cupping his balls and telling them both how sexy it looked.

Sandy asked me to fuck her and roughly pulled me into her tighter. She started to buck, but as sexy as she was, and although I was in seventh heaven I could not take my eyes off Peggy and Kay. They didn’t just fuck Don they adored him,

and they adored each other. After Don started to fuck Kay, Peggy slid her fingers in her pussy as far as they would go and did it within an inch or two of Kay’s mouth. Peggy and Kay never let their gaze leave each other, and when Peggy removed her hand from her pussy, Kay hungrily reached up and licked the nectar off Peggy’s fingers. They then kissed passionately. Peggy then moved down to where Don and Kay were joined and slurped Don’s cock and Kay’s pussy until they exploded.

I looked lovingly at Kay and then Peggy. Kay whispered something to Peggy and she smiled and moved over towards me.

I was so close to coming, not only was I fucking Sandy , but the whole scene was a dream come true, with extras! As Peggy got close she leaned down and held her mouth about an inch from mine, while her hand drifted down across my chest, and gave me a start as she cradled my balls, and gently squeezed them. She then gave Sandy the same treatment, pinching her nipples slightly which made her buck even harder, and caressed us both where my cock and Sandy’s pussy were joined. As she teased Sandy’s clit she leaned over to me and said there are some other things I want you to do for me. Will you do that?”

“Oh, yes,” I groaned.

“I want you both to taste Don and Kay and I, would you like that?’

“Yes!!” we both groaned.

Like a cat she moved back to Don and Kay. She slipped Don’s cock out which at that moment looked close to beautiful, and looking at us ran her mouth all over it taking Don’s juices into her mouth. She then put three fingers into Kay and then into her mouth adding that to the mixture, and then once again she came over close to us and once again inches from our mouths. Sandy and I were kissing one another as we fucked with more passion than I imagined was possible. Peggy then put one leg up and inserted her fingers into what truly is the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. That was too much for me and I could feel my load start to build. When she put her fingers in my mouth I exploded. She did the same to Sandy and she followed me, her nails ripping into my back as her juices and mine mixed and our mouths crushed into each other.

“Tonight”, said Peggy, “you will taste everything at the source. You have been each others fantasies, and you four are my fantasy, I just didn’t know what you would look like.“

We all seemed to come out of our sexual trance at the same time, and of course it was Sandy who had the smart crack, saying if she had known it was this good she would have started something ages ago. We all laughed, and as I said “Who’s for a shower”, we sprinted for the bathroom pushing each other out of the way. “There’s two bathrooms”, I said, but I knew that the second bathroom would remain empty.

“Girls first”, said Peggy, and Don and I graciously bowed as the three stepped into the large shower. It was Peggy in charge as she directed the girls to soap and wash each other. “Soap Kay’s pussy, Sandy,. Doesn’t it feel wonderful?’

Sandy just nodded, as her hands and fingers played with Kay, Kay put her arms around Sandy and drew her into a passionate kiss.

“Suck me Sandy’, whispered Kay, and Sandy just slithered down in the shower and started to tongue her friend. Peggy stroked them both and smiled at Don and I. Our cocks started to grow again as we watched our beautiful wives pleasure each other. I looked at Don and he looked back at me and just said “far out!”

After more than several minutes, which passed so quickly, Peggy said “Boys turn”.

The girls stepped out, wrapped themselves in towels as Peggy waved us in.

“Soap one another up boys, and if you can keep your cocks hard the girls said I can fuck you both.” She then started to erotically describe what she would do to each of us. I was surprised that despite Don and I soaping one another’s cocks we stayed as hard as rocks. Peggy had us in another place. We both rubbed each other, and I could see by Don’s face that he was getting pleasure, as I was.

We adjourned to the bed room and the lovemaking started all over again. All three girls were sucking Don and I while kissing and nibbling one another. It was incredible. Then Kay directed for a while having Don and I suck and lick each of their pussies while the other two would cheer us on. I couldn’t believe my cock was so hard, but it got harder when Peggy started to put on a show. She started an erotic dance unlike anything you will ever see in a club. Don and I were sitting on the bed while the other two girls were cuddled on the recliner. Peggy then danced over to Don and I and whispered “Would you like to fuck me?” We nodded like schoolboys. She danced in front of us, her pussy moving like a living thing. I felt like my cock was going to burst. “I’m going to fuck you both at once,” she said, “first one then the other, then back, would you like that?”

Again we nodded. She moved toward me, and pushed Don to the side as she slithered onto the bed. She kissed me and started to stroke my cock. She then lay down and asked Don to make sure she was wet. She then asked him to lick her to make sure. Then she looked at Don and said, “ Bring me Ted’s cock and put it in me.” He was entranced and he grabbed my cock as I moved toward Peggy. “Look at my pussy Ted, it can’t wait to have that beautiful cock in it. He’s doing it for me, do you like it?”

I couldn’t believe that I thought about it for a second and simply said “Yes, yes I do” It in fact did feel good as Don helped my cock and spread Peggy’s pussy lips as I plunged into her. It was almost disappointing when he let go. I glanced over at Kay and she mouthed “I love you” and I saw that Sandy was frantically fingering herself. Then I went to heaven. Peggy was kissing me, nibbling me, and whispering things to me I had never heard a woman say before. I would have done anything she asked, and what she asked me to do was wet Don’s cock with my mouth and put it in her.

I didn’t have to think, and as Don heard what she said, and knew he was going to fuck her, he didn’t think either. He thrust his cock at me and didn’t take his eyes off Peggy. I looked up and saw Peggy watching me with lust in her eyes, and that was all I needed. I took Don’s cock in my mouth as I looked at her. Her lust increased as I sucked more, and then I was part of it. I don’t know how long I had Don in my mouth, when Peggy said “Put it in my cunt Darling” I almost came. I gently licked her pussy, wet my hand and wrapped it around Don as I guided him into her. Don didn’t fuck her, her ravaged her. The harder he thrust the more she got turned on. Kay and Sandy came over to the bed and started sucking on Peggy’s tits, and she went wild. They pinched her took her nipples in their teeth and teased her. Don and Peggy had their mouths wide open in desire and when they came they exploded. It took minutes for them to come back down, and it was then that I realized my cock was still hard. Kay and Sandy had been sixty-nining one another while they watched the lovers and they too, had cum somewhere in the proceedings. I began to jerk my cock as I lay among my friends and then felt the gentle lips of my wife . As I watched she was joined by Sandy and Peggy. Don laughed and said “If it was before this“, as he motioned to his flaccid member, “I’d probably be there too, but not now buddy!”

I lay back and enjoyed the most loving and pleasurable cocksucking that I had ever had. As I started to feel myself cum I heard Peggy say “Please, may I?”

Sandy and Kay stroked my balls and touched my nipples as I felt waves of cum pulse through me, and into Peggy, who watched my eyes as she sucked and took all of me.

As we put robes on, shared drinks and laughs, it wasn’t as though we had been wanton lovers, but old friends. Kay gave a toast to Peggy and thanked her for the wonderful experience. “It wouldn’t have happened without you Peggy”.

Peggy then toasted us and thanked us for making a lifetime fantasy come true.

“You don’t know how I’ve dreamed of something like this. I’ve been a drug rep for 8 years and a soccer mom for 10, and I always hoped for a special and sexual adventure, but never sought it out. Great things come to those who wait, I guess. Now I have one more thing to ask.”

“Anything”, we chorused.

“Before we went out tonight, I was kinda’ hoping something would happen, so I phoned home, and told everyone I was going to stay over one more day. Do you think I could bunk in here?”

We all just grinned.

12