Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peggy46
Peggy46
313 Followers

His black hands caressed up my right thigh all the way to my very exposed pussy. Then, he reached for the tattoo needle. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to know what was coming!

The needle had a soft buzz. I opened my mouth to say, "Please, don't do this to me!" Nothing came out. I tried to swallow. My hands gripped the edges of the table. I was tied so tightly that I could not move! There was NO escape!

I started saying over and over, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Then, suddenly, about two inches down from my pussy on the inner part of my right thigh, the tattoo needle found it's mark. "Oh, please don't do this to me!" My words were weak and muffled, as I started to have a panic attack! I was about to be marked!

Two large black men came out of the darkness and put the black-out glasses back on me, and their strong hands held my legs down and wide apart! As much as I tired, I could not move! That tattoo needle was putting something on my inner thigh! His hands brushed the hairs on my pussy as he worked. It hurt like hell! The only place that would have been more tender was on my pussy itself! My mind was whirling, and I was screaming inside. As quickly as it started, the needle stopped and it was over. I took a deep breath. It was over, although whatever he did burned like hell. He patted the spot with something cool and damp, and that helped the burning, but what the hell had he tattooed on my thigh?!

What was coming next? I couldn't see anything and nobody was talking to me. I was totally and completely restrained, completely naked on this small stage. The lights were bright. I couldn't imagine what was coming next!

Again, the buzz of the tattoo needle began! Oh my gosh, what were they going to tattoo on me next? All I could think of was maybe words like "this pussy belongs to black men" on my lower tummy! How could I go home with something like that on me!?

Suddenly, the hands grabbed my right foot, which I could wiggle if I tried, but no longer! The burn of the tattoo needle again touched my white skin, this time just above my right ankle on the outside of my leg. It burned like hell, but whatever they were putting on me, it wasn't very big and it again, was over in a matter of a few minutes. Then, the anklet was removed.

Once it was over, the two black men who looked like bouncers, released me and removed the restraints on my arms and legs. As I struggled to stand up, I saw what they had tattooed on me! It was a black ace of spades! I had one on my right inner thigh and one just above my ankle on my outer right leg! It wasn't a very large tattoo, but it was obviously there.

Was I to assume they branded all of their white women this way? I had certainly been branded! Any member of the Society, or others for that matter, would certainly see the black ace of spades on my snow white skin. Would they know where this had come from and what it stood for? In a flash back, I seemed to remember seeing the black ace of spades on the ankle of other white women I had casually seen in passing. Had they marked all of us? My mind told me I wouldn't be the last.

Suddenly, Mr. G walked on the stage. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Welcome, Peggy! You are now one of the special white women in the world who wears the black ace of the Society. You are now going to experience the initiation. This will convert your mind and your body to our cause and to black men. For your peace of mind, each man has been tested and carries no disease. You are safe in our hands, much like the queen bee is to the hive, and who knows, perhaps the events of tonight will present us with your first superior race offspring."

What the hell was he talking about... a black baby? I had gotten myself into this for sexual excitement, not to become a breeding device! Oh MY gosh! Oh fuck!

With that, Mr. G exited. In less than a minute, a bed covered with white sheets and was wheeled out on stage. The nude black man who pushed the bed on stage took me by the hand and placed me on the bed. Then, other black men, all nude, walked on stage and circled the side of the bed away from the audience that was watching. Their cocks were huge and they matched the blackness, not just the darkness, of their bodies. There wasn't a light skinned black man in the group! These were all very black men with huge cocks! Oh my gosh! It was now very obvious that to be an "active Society member" the men had to be very black and have a huge black cock and the white women had to be drop dead beautiful with bodies that could produce black babies!

I felt a hand on my pussy with some sort of lubricant. It was rubbed on and in me. I could feel the heat building from what ever had been applied to me. It was at first uncomfortable and then the warm feeling began to excite me. It was liberally applied to my ass as well. Then, this first black man mounted and entered me! He fucked me quickly, with no concern for my possible orgasm. I had a flash back. I was there to serve! I had served him alright!

I squirmed and shrieked, and as I did, my arms were pulled upwards and above my head. My legs were also cuffed and pulled in the same direction! I tired to resist but the cuffs held me firm. I was now well oiled. My arms and legs were tied above my head. My legs were tied open, and my pussy and ass hole were fully exposed and lubricated with the warm oil, to be ready for what was coming!

Soon, mounted again, I felt the next black man thrusting his huge black cock deep in my hot wet slick pussy. He was as large as the any black man I had experienced. The anxiety that had been building now turned into relief as I was finally being used. I was content with that. He fucked me hard and deep, pumping the sperm from his huge black balls into my waiting pussy. Then another man walked up and offered his large black cock to my mouth which I opened wide and sucked him inside. He then proceeded to fuck my face deep into the back of my throat causing my eyes to tear. I fought back the gag reflex.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see the group had grown and had gathered closer, and there were lots of them, all naked and all ready to violate my waiting openings. How could my body handle all of this?

As soon as one black man would cum, he would remove himself than another would mount and enter me. After what seemed like an endless string black men had fucked my pussy for minutes at a time, one man walked up and raised my ass with his large strong hands, placed the bulbous head of his large black dick against my rectum and slowly entered me there. I squirmed and almost screamed a muffled complaint as my mouth was still full of another man's black dick, and he was close to spurting. It hurt, even with the lubrication, but there was something wildly exciting about being ass fucked by this handsome black stranger!

I had another flash back! There was a sign in one of the offices upstairs that said, "Once a white woman is fucked in the ass by a black man, her ass belongs to back men forever!" Oh MY gosh!

Slowly, all of his huge black cock was impaled deep inside my bowels. He then began a slow in and out motion fucking my intestines with his swollen big black monster. After a few minutes he came, filling my ass with his massive load, and withdrew. Keep in mind that my pussy is also being fucked during all of this! As soon as he withdrew, I could feel another man enter my now gapping rectum.

For nearly an hour, one black man after another entered me, switching from my ass to my mouth, from my pussy to my ass. I tried but could not count the number of black men who fucked me or that had cum in one of my three openings! My mouth cramped as one huge black cock after another pumped cum down my throat!

With my mouth full of freshly spurted cum, I gagged and let a large amount of hot cum flow from my lips. Suddenly, I felt the sting of a forceful slap! "Swallow that cum, you fucking white bitch! Never, ever let any of this black seed leave your mouth again!"

That hurt! I would remember it, no doubt!

As one black man would cum and slip off my white body, I could see other naked white women on their knees sucking other black men and others being fucked by still more. I could have never imagined anything like this! Then, almost as on cue, the man in my ass filled me with his hot cum. I could feel it heat up my inner sanctum. He withdrew just as the man I was sucking came, and pulled out of my mouth. I can still taste his sticky goo! My ass burned from the fucking, the lubricant all but gone. Then, I was entered by another and he came. Over and over my pussy and ass was filled by the endless parade of black men and their endless orgasms. My face was now covered with a combination of their cum and my juices. It seemed endless! One man after another climbed on me and then another and another! It became a blur!

As suddenly as it started, the men retreated and the crowd moved back. There I was, a display of public humiliation. Used. Filled. I was a cum filled, cum covered mess. The taste was still in my mouth, the smell still on my face, and in my nostrils as I lay there. The cum slowly running out of my white, very well used pussy. My sphincter muscles holding my over filled rectum were open and I leaked cum on the white sheets. My pussy and wide open labia were gaping as cum ran down my legs in streams.

I had managed an orgasm a couple of times, but with the discomfort of the parade that used me, I could think of little else!

I heard a man walking toward me. It was Mr. G. He spoke. "This is what white women crave. She has been filled but not fulfilled. He was nude, and I could not believe my eyes! His black "dick" (remembering the saying quoted to me earlier) was huge. It must have been at least fourteen or fifteen inches. It didn't tilt upwards like most erect cocks do. It was obviously firm and ready to use, but too heavy to point upwards. The watchers were quiet. Mr. G walked up to me and mounted my white body. His big lips kissed mine. Then, his hand guided his massive black monster into my well used pussy! He fucked me slowly at first, then faster and deeper. I wondered if I could take it all, but when the enlarged head of his black penis popped into my cervix, I knew my question had been answered! This was a massive black dick, the biggest anyone could ever imagine!

I came so hard as he fucked my cervix, I thought I would convulse and pass out as his massive black balls pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into my opened cervix! I could feel the flood of his hot semen as it filled every inch of my vagina, my cervix and other places that had never been touched by a man! Soon, it was over and he slipped out of my pussy. Then, he stood before the group in the darkness.

"This concluded our meeting tonight. Our beautiful married white lady as passed the tests and your approval, and she will be taken upstairs where some of you will be invited to join her so her use can be continued. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Welcome again, Mrs Peggy! I like your pussy. I'll allow you to please me often!"

I felt the cuffs being removed. My legs lowered. More cum oozed from my pussy as my legs touched the table. I was helped to my feet and led directly upstairs to the meeting room. The lights had been lowered from the time I was there before. Some 12 people came into the room. Joe, Max and others were there.

I was taken then to the table that Joe and Max and the others had used in their meeting earlier and bent over. Three more men took me from behind, all fucking me deep in my ass. Now my gapping hole could no longer hold the cum inside. I had to grasped the other side of the table to hold myself upright. Then, I felt a face against my ass cheeks. I didn't turn to see who it was. I knew.

One of the other beautiful white girls from downstairs was now licking and sucking my gapping cum filled ass. She sucked with intent. I felt obliged to give her what she had been told to consume. Oh, she felt good! I relaxed my muscles enough to let the massive amount of cum out. She slobbered her way through all of it. Then, she moved away and another pretty white girl took her place, then another. Not a drop was lost. I was reminded that we were to never talk!

Then, they left. I was still bent over the table when I heard Joe say, "Get your dress on! It is time for you to leave. Use the back door and the back stair way." Then, he left the room, muttering something about my white cunt.

I wiped my mouth with my arm. Raised myself off the table. Somewhat in a fog, I staggered across the room to the bar, found my skimpy short tight black stretchy dress and slid it over my filthy body. Cum was still running down my inner thighs. My butt was aching. The taste in my mouth and throat would probably never go away. I could smell cum on my face. The black ace tattoos were burning!

I found the door and gingerly walked down the back stairs. Everyone was inside. No one was on the street. It was dark and isolated as I walked the block in the darkness to my car and got in. I had to find a place to clean up. I drove a mile or so and found a cheap motel. I went in and paid $45 for a room. I went inside and showered and changed into the outfit my husband saw me leave in, went back to the car and drove home. Luckily for me he was sleeping. I slid into bed and lay there thinking of the nights activities, wondering how much cum was still in my pussy. What could possibly be expected of me next?

To be continued... Peggy's Secret Society Bahama's Trip

Peggy46
Peggy46
313 Followers
12