Peggy Sanford Helps Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that our household merger had finally come about, it seemed that Todd would embed his wonderful throbbing cock in my cunt or ass at least once daily. He was totally insatiable and he never received any push back or complaints from me. I absolutely loved being possessed by my son. Yet, the incestuous nature of our relationship caused substantial uneasiness, due to the required secrecy and the numerous business and social functions each of us was expected to attend. Realizing that tongues would wag if we always showed up as a couple, I encouraged Todd to date women that were more in his age group. I also never seemed to want for a male companion to accompany me to various functions.

These arranged "dates" always seemed to stir doubts and frustrations in each of us—especially if it was not our function and we were the one sitting home. I, however, was more open to these "dates" than Todd because I still wanted him to find a younger woman, perhaps get married and have a family and provide me with grandchildren that I knew would melt my heart. Additionally, a real wife and family would allow Todd to have a "normal" life. I knew, however, that should such a relationship ever develop for him, I would miss him terribly, surmising that a "real" wife would undoubtedly spell the end to our romantic coupling.

As for myself, I guess I just never imagined that I could develop feelings for any man that could possibly replace either Todd, now my son and lover, or my beloved deceased husband, Jason.

12