Peggy Seduces Cameraman

Story Info
Sexy woman seduces photojournalist.
3.2k words
4.53
38.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
73 Followers

What a way to start the new year. John, a 31-year-old photographer for Maximum Muscles Magazine, has gotten the worst assignment of his career. John's editor is sending the 5-7, 130 pound, brown-haired and brown-eyed photographer to San Francisco to do a photo essay on the first ever Gay Male Bodybuilding Contest. John can't believe his bad luck as he walks through the airport to his gate.

"I took this job because I thought I'd be taking photos of gorgeous women in bathing suits. Those hot photos where the women are wearing one piece thong bathing suits that barely cover their perfectly sculpted asses," John mumbles to himself as he checks in at the gate to get his boarding pass.

John barely makes his flight, deep down hoping he would miss it and not have to go to the bodybuilding contest. He makes it, however, and slowly trudges down the ramp to board his flight. He is the last one to board the plane for the two-hour flight to California and makes his way down the aisle to his seat marked on his boarding pass as 22A.

As he walks down the aisle, John notices a very attractive older woman sitting near row 22. "C'mon, c'mon," he thinks to himself. "Let that be row 22. Please!"

John's luck isn't all bad, it turns out that seat 22A is a window seat next to the attractive older woman with dark hair. He guesses she is in her 40s, but could easily be in her mid- to late-30s. He stores his bag in the overhead compartment and then glances down the short row of two seats. The petite lady looks up and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Peggy," she says with a smile while she uncrosses and crosses her sexy legs making her short, tight skirt cling to her muscular thighs as it slowly hikes up her figure. "I guess we'll be traveling partners today."

"I guess so," John manages to finally say after he regains control of his mouth which almost dropped to the floor as he watched Peggy's legs. "Excuse me," John says as he slides past her to get to his window seat.

Peggy stands up to make room for him to pass through, but rather than stepping back against her seat she stands with her body rubbing against John's chest as he slides by. Peggy's firm melon-sized breasts are straining against her thin white blouse and rub against John's chest as he slides past her and then sits in his seat.

She sits back down, turns her upper body toward John and with a sexy smile asks," So, what brings you to San Francisco?" as she stares into John's eyes.

"Work," John answers politely. "I am a photographer for a magazine and am going to take pictures at a bodybuilding contest."

"You sure you aren't in the contest," Peggy says. "You definitely have a nice body -- not too big and muscular but very nice."

"No," John almost yells. "It is a contest for homosexual men so I don't qualify to enter."

"I see," Peggy says. "But, you do have nice biceps and a muscular chest."

During the flight, Peggy and John talk. They get to know each other. Peggy is a claims representative for some insurance company and used to be a flight attendant. She talks about her children and how she is always on the road for work. At one point, she mentions wanting to have some pictures taken so she can email them back to her family.

John tells her about being single and traveling to take photos for the magazine. He stays busy and does not have much of a social life because he stays on the road so much.

As the plane lands, Peggy and John agree to meet later for dinner.

Ironically, they discover they are both staying in the Marriott while waiting at baggage claim and decide to share a taxi to the hotel. After checking in, John looks at Peggy and says, "Don't forget about dinner."

"Oh, I won't," Peggy replies. "Just come to my room about 7 and we can go from there. And, bring your camera you were telling me about. You know the digital one so I can email pics to my kids. I'm in room 717."

"You got a deal," John says. "And I'm sure you know of a great place to eat since you used to be a flight attendant so you get to chose the place."

It's only 4 o'clock so John goes to his room and unpacks. He goes over his schedule for the next few days and is once again struck with anger because the bodybuilding contest starts at 9 the next morning.

He decides to take a shower and thinks about his new friend. He closes his eyes as the hot water massages his back and can see her in his mind. She's about 5'3", 100 pounds and a figure most men only see in the pages of Playboy with muscular legs, a nice well-rounded ass, large firm breasts, sexy dark hair and a lovely face. She is the complete package.

John can't help it. His cock gets hard thinking about her. The way she moved in her seat on the plane, the way she talked with her hands moving and her face lighting up when she got excited. He reaches down and gives his hard throbbing cock a few tugs before thinking better of it. He rinses off and gets out of the shower. He watches TV for a few hours and then heads for Peggy's hotel room.

John hears music coming from Peggy's room as he knocks and is soon greeted by Peggy. She looks remarkable in the dim lighting of the room. Her eyes reflect the light and as she slowly smiles she tosses her shoulder length dark hair seductively over her shoulder.

"Hey hun," Peggy says. "You're a little early, but I love a man who is on time. I really appreciate you bringing your camera. I hooked up my laptop and have already emailed my kids to let them know I am going to send them some pics of me.

"I even picked out a few outfits and went down to the boutique down the street and bought a few new things," she continues. "I hope you don't mind taking pics of me in a few different outfits."

"No, I don't mind at all," John replies, happy to be around such a beautiful and sexy woman. "Where do you want to take the pics?"

Peggy's hotel room is more of a suite with a living room, bedroom and bathroom plus a small kitchenette with a sink, coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave.

She walks over to the sofa in a mini skirt that barely covers her sexy firm legs and sits down. She slowly leans back in the sofa resting her cheek on the back of the sofa, tosses her hair to the side, smiles and looks at John, "Ready when you are," she states.

John moves in front of her and bends down taking a knee in front of her. He aims his camera at her filling up the viewfinder with her sexy figure and snaps a few quick shots. Then, he zooms in a little and takes a few pics from her waist up. Peggy fingers the button on her sheer white blouse and her smile is replaced with a sexy seductive look. She leans forward and takes a wine glass and holds it up at chest level and smiles for the camera.

"Wow, these are great," John says. "You are very photogenic and the light in here is perfect. It has a nice mellow glow to it."

Peggy moves slowly like she is in John's dream and turns her body to face the other way. She uncrosses her legs and then slowly crosses them back as her legs switch places.

"Oh, my, you can't see up my skirt can you?" she asks while staring right into the camera.

"No," John replies. "Besides these are for your kids, right." He adds with a smile and a chuckle.

Peggy smiles and then stands and slowly walks toward John as he snaps pictures of her while she walks toward him.

"Ok, let me change into another outfit," Peggy says. "Why don't you help your self to a beer out of the fridge."

She walks away, her ass cheeks shifting perfectly under the tiny skirt as she disappears into the bedroom.

John goes to the mini fridge and gets a beer he stands and notices the bedroom door is not closed all the way and he can see into the room by looking into the mirror behind the sink.

Peggy is standing in the one place where he can see her gorgeous body as she slides down her skirt revealing a sexy black lace thong. Then, she unbuttons her blouse and her perfectly rounded breasts are straining against a matching black lace push-up bra. Her nipples are the size of silver dollars and her nipples are erect pressing up against the sexy fabric. She bends over and picks up a small white garment. Her ass looks wonderful and John's cock slowly becomes hard as he watches her shift her weight from one foot to the other causing her ass cheeks to flex. She dons a small white sleeveless dress that barely covers her perfect ass and then turns around. John isn't sure but he thinks she makes eye contact with him in the mirror as she slowly walks out of the bedroom.

"Damn, I'm busted," John thinks to himself.

"Is the beer cold?" Peggy asks as she emerges from the bedroom. "How do you like this outfit? My kids always tell me I wear clothes that are too sexy for a mother of two."

"It looks great," John manages to say still not sure if she knows he was watching her getting dressed.

"Why don't we take some pics in the bedroom? I thought of a few poses that I think will be nice," she says.

"Sure, whatever works for you," John replies.

Peggy bends down to move some shoes out of the way all but exposing her beautiful ass the skirt rises up as she bends over at the waist with her sexy legs straight. Her calf muscles are tight and look so smooth.

John's cock is hard and throbbing after watching her bend over. His hard dick is pressing against his slacks and he just knows Peggy will be able to tell he is turned on. He holds the camera at his waist trying to hide his erection, hoping it will quickly subside before he has to bring the camera to his face and take more pics that will only turn him on more.

Peggy stands by the window and looks out as John snaps several pics from the side. Her face is beautiful in the late afternoon sun. Her eyes slowly move from looking out the window toward him and then she is staring straight into the camera, biting her lip. She runs her tongue over her lips and tosses her head back while John continues to fire away taking some of the hottest pics he has ever taken.

"There," Peggy says. "That should be enough. Why don't we download those pics and I can email them, ok?"

"Sure," John answers. "Where is your laptop?"

Twenty minutes later Peggy and John are eating at a nice, casual Thai restaurant. They talk about any and every thing during their meal. On the cab ride back to the hotel, Peggy sits very close to John and even squeezes his knee at one point when the cabbie takes a turn a little too fast.

Back at the hotel, Peggy invites John back up to her room for a drink saying it is too early to go to bed and she enjoys his company. John is not about to decline her offer. He has become more and more impressed by her and even caught himself fantasizing about her during dinner. Fantasizing about himself going into her room when she was changing clothes earlier and making love to her. Hot animal sex filled with passion, hot wet kisses and excitement. His cock gets hard in the lobby just thinking about it.

"OK, then," Peggy says. "Let's go see what's on TV."

They go up to her suite, but the TV never comes on. They chat as they slowly share a bottle of wine.

"Thanks again for taking those pictures for me. You don't know how much it means to me," Peggy says as she kicks off her high heel shoes and lays back on the sofa.

"No problem," John replies. "I was dreading this trip, but you have made it great.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are beautiful. It is hard to believe your have two children. Your body is a work of art. I could take pictures of you all day. Your petite, hard body has perfect curves and I love your eyes and hair," John adds.

Peggy's eyes get big, she licks her lips and looks into John's eyes as her hand reaches over and rub his leg.

"Thank you," she says. "That is so nice of you to say. Do you think you could take some more pictures of me now? Some pictures to send my husband."

"Of course," John answers quickly.

Peggy takes John's hand and leads him into the bedroom. She slowly begins to take of her dress. John turns around, even though he wants to see her sexy figure again in that sexy black lace.

"Oh John," Peggy says. "Don't turn away. You are going to take pics aren't you."

John turns and marvels at her sexy body as he begins to take snap shots.

"You are so sexy. I wish I could feel you. Watching you undress turns me on so much! Your perfect firm ass and those heavenly breasts make me want to do so many things to you," he says.

"Like what?" Peggy asks as she crawls up on the bed on all fours. Her perfect ass sticking high in the air and her breasts straining against her bra and gravity hanging down so her nipples are just barely touching the bed. "I saw you watching me in the mirror earlier and it turned me on. I almost had to touch myself. I wanted to so bad knowing you were watching me. And, then I saw your hard cock pressed against your pants. I wanted to take you right then and there."

John continues to take pictures of her as she rolls on the bed, rubs her legs, squeezes her breasts, bites her pinky and slowly continues to seduce him.

"Your cock looked so big when it was pressing against your pants," Peggy purrs. "Just like it does now. Why don't you put the camera down and come join me on the bed?"

She moves up on her knees, sitting up with her legs spread and arching her back pushing her breasts out and tossing her head back and forth as John takes more pictures of her while undoing his belt with his other hand. John manages to take off all of his clothes while still taking pictures of Peggy.

"Come here," Peggy demands as she reaches out and grabs John by the hand pulling him onto the bed.

John puts the camera down and climbs up on the bed. Peggy reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra letting her large juicy breasts fall free. John kisses her and then licks and kisses his way down her neck to her breasts. He circles her breasts with just the tip of his tongue slowly teasing her. Then, he flicks his tongue across one nipple and then the other. He bites her nipple while reaching down and rubbing her inner thighs. He moves his hand to her wet panties and rubs her, feeling her clit pressing against the black lace.

"Ummmm," Peggy moans. "That feels good. Real good!"

She falls back on the bed and John licks his way down her body and plants tiny kisses on her hard abs. He reaches her waist and takes her panties in his teeth and slowly pulls them down her sexy legs. He pulls her panties off and then kisses his way back up and buries his face between her legs tasting her sweet juices.

Peggy grabs the back of his head and pulls his face deeper inside her. His tongue darts over her clit and then penetrates her wet lips. She moans and tosses her head back and forth.

"I want you so bad," John manages to say. "I want you NOW!"

He kisses his way back up her body to her face and kisses her deeply. Their tongues dance and she tastes her own juices on his tongue just as he slowly slides the tip of his FAT throbbing cock into her.

Peggy spreads her legs and wraps them around John. She digs her heels into his ass and pulls him deep inside her tight wetness.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good," John tells her as he picks up the pace and glides his cock into her slowly penetrating deep inside of her. "I fit in you so good. You feel so wonderful wrapped around my cock."

Peggy sits up and watches John's cock slowly slide in and out of her. She reaches down and rubs her swollen clit as he begins to move faster, thrusting deeper inside of her as he sucks her breasts.

John grabs her ass cheeks and squeezes them as he pulls her up against him hard with each deep penetrating stroke. His balls slap against her perfect ass with each pleasure inducing stroke. He arches his back and slams into her again and again.

Peggy moans and begins to scream with pleasure as John's fat cock spreads her open as it thrusts deep inside of her.

"Ohhh, John, yessss," she yells. "I'm going, going, going to CUM!"

The idea of Peggy cumming all over his cock excites John even more and he pounds into her even faster and harder. His cock is about to explode and he wants to pleasure Peggy first.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Peggy gasps. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

John pulls out and shoots a load of hot sticky cum all over Peggy's breasts and firm abs. He leans forward and kisses her and they hold each other before falling asleep.

John wakes up the next morning and Peggy is nowhere to be found. All he finds is a note, "Thanks for a wonderful evening. Have fun in San Francisco. xoxoxoxo, Peggy." the note reads.

He looks at the clock and realizes he has just two hours to get to the bodybuilding contest. He grabs his camera and goes to his hotel room to shower and begin the day.

He gets to the bodybuilding contest and turns on his camera. His cock is suddenly hard when he sees one of the several pictures of Peggy that he took the night before — Peggy in her hot black lace thong and bra.

jt3
jt3
73 Followers