Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Peggy serves the Society at an afternoon orgy.
17.6k words
4.58
54.6k
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: In her bibliography Literotica member/author Peggy46 wrote that she is very turned-on when people write stories about her. She extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to the stories that she has written. One of her stories, Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society is a two part story about Peggy's initiation into the Secret Society of Black Men. It ended with Peggy being warned that she would soon be summoned to the Bahamas in service of the Secret Society.

Literotica member/author Walterio wrote the third part of that story in response to a request from Peggy46. She had requested that he continue the story, picking up with Peggy's trip to the Bahamas and recounting her extreme sexual subjugation to the members of the Secret Society. He ended his story with Peggy Sanford wondering when and where she might be summoned by the Secret Society again. I wrote these stories proposing Peggy Sanford's next encounter with the Secret Society.

Peggy46 also wrote that she especially enjoys stories with a first person point of view, where the writer becomes her. I wrote this story, in a first person point of view with that in mind. I tried to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make each chapter readable on its own but I recommend that you read Peggy46 and Walterio's stories before reading my story.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any comments and suggestions.

*

I woke up to a knocking on the door and a gentle voice calling my name. It wasn't unusual for me to wake up in an unfamiliar bed and for a few seconds I was confused until I recalled the events of the night before. I couldn't believe it. Once again I had been called upon to serve the Secret Society of Black Men.

The Society was formed years ago as a means for black men and white women to get together and satisfy their mutual and for a time forbidden lust for one another. Times have changed and although it is no longer forbidden it is not fully accepted, thus the need for secrecy. I had been initiated into the Society a few months ago. I still carry its mark, a small Black Ace of Spades tattoo on my right ankle and inner thigh. Being marked as such, I am considered the property of the Society and theirs to use and enjoy whenever and however they wished.

My initial contact with a member of the Secret Society, he is known as Master Joe, occurred literally by accident. He was the tow truck driver who responded after someone damaged my car. His looks, big, black and handsome plus his confidence and animal magnetism had me relinquishing any form of self-control. I readily agreed to go to his house, expecting a quick casual fuck. It's something I often do. I guess you could call me a slut. Anyway, it was the best fuck and the wildest night of sex I had ever known. That night I signed a Contract of Servitude to the Secret Society of Black Men. By signing the contract I was allowed to live an almost usual normal life as Mrs. Peggy Sanford, a typical working wife and soccer mom but I would be required to periodically make myself available to serve the member of the Society...sexually. I was known in the Society by just my first name, Peggy, sex slave to Master Joe and all the other Masters. It was a commitment I had taken freely. I had become addicted to big black dick as I set off on a road of complete sexual submission to black men.

I was initiated into the Society the very next night by the Grand Master of the Society himself, Mr. G. I had been called to serve the Society in the Bahamas a couple of months ago. It was a long weekend filled with good food and drink, swimming and relaxing in the sun during the day and wild, long-lasting, multiple partner sex parties at night. It seems that one white woman with several black men at the same time was the preferred sexual activity of the members of the Society. I hadn't heard from them until last night.

I had traveled to Atlanta on business and ran into an old girlfriend named Toni. Toni and I had worked together as flight attendants a few years ago. We had shared a few wild sexual escapades during our layovers, bedding pilots and passengers, working as part time escorts and sharing a wild sex filled weekend with another coworker and nine hot Italian studs. She had also swung with me and my husband a few times. Regrettably my husband had become ill a few years ago and was no longer interested in sex. Unfortunately for me, as his sex drive decreased, mine increased. I became insatiable, wanting, no needing sex all the time. I started having numerous affairs and one night stands behind his back. It was during this time that I met Master Joe.

Unbeknown to me, Toni had also been initiated into the Society. She was the "Platinum Star" in Atlanta. As such she was responsible for procuring women for the Society events. When her Master, Master Ray found out about me, he ordered Toni to arrange for me to visit his nightclub on a Friday night. I eagerly went to the nightclub expecting to hook up with Toni and Ray or some of their swinging friends. Due to family and work commitments I hadn't had a real cock in two weeks, I was desperate.

I met Ray at his club. He was handsome and charming and he easily talked me into going to his office. I expected him to fuck me but after I sucked his big black dick I found out he was a Master of the Secret Society in Atlanta. He informed me that I was needed to serve the Society again. Ray had a couple of events planned for the weekend and he wanted me as a guest. White women guests are expected to service, by that I mean fuck and suck, all the black members at any Society event. I then spent several hours satisfying Ray and five other Masters of the Society's every sexual desire. I had black dicks penetrate all of my orifices, my mouth, pussy and asshole, singularly, doubly, and all three holes at once. That last one being the specialty of the Society.

After Ray and the other Masters were done with me, he summoned two junior members of the Society to transport me to his estate. I was to stay there until he was done with me. The junior members, Marcus and Justin were told that they could enjoy my considerable sexual charms once they had completed their assignment. Actually they had me suck them off during the trip and then they double penetrated me a couple of times once we reached the estate. They left me sleeping, cum filled and exhausted in the bed that I found myself in this morning.

I took another few seconds to assess myself and my surroundings before answering the knock on the door. I was totally naked. I could taste dried cum in my mouth and could feel it in my hair, on my face, arms, hands ... hell my whole body. I was laying on top of the sheets of a luxurious king sized bed in a large, taste fully decorated bedroom. I looked around and saw that my dress and shoes were missing from the spot I had left them. It took few more seconds for me to become fully awake and tell the door knocker to come in. A grandmotherly Filipino woman stepped inside. She didn't seem shocked to see a nude white woman, who was covered with flakes of dried cum, lying on the bed.

"Good morning Miss Peggy, sorry to wake you but it is nine-thirty in the morning. Mr. Ray wants you to know brunch is served at ten-thirty. I will clean the room while you have brunch," She said.

The woman didn't say it as such but I knew it wasn't a request. I was being summoned. I also knew I need to clean up. According to the Contract of Servitude, a white woman should always be clean and ready to service any black man who requests it.

"Thank you, I need to take a quick shower but I'll be there. Do you know where my clothes are?" I asked.

"Oh they are being cleaned. What you should wear will be laid out for you, go, go get the shower. You don't want to be late," She said.

I pulled myself out of the bed and went into the bathroom. Someone had straightened up while I slept. I washed my hair and showered as quickly as I could, douching the dried cum from my pussy and asshole. There was a full selection of personal cleansing products for me to use. I was thankful for the body lotion to use on my tender private parts. Luckily I can get away with only minimal makeup, around the eyes and some lipstick so I quickly finished that. I didn't have time to properly fix my hair so I tied it back in a tight pony tail.

When I came back into the bedroom it was 10:15 and I didn't see any clothes. I opened the wardrobe and it was empty, the same with closet and dressers. I searched the whole room. The only article of clothing in the room was a pair of single strap, 5 inch high heel sandals, nothing else. I put on the sandals and stepped out into the hallway, naked. It was 10:30.

I hurried down the hallway I used coming in and down the stairs into the foyer. The same grandmotherly Filipino woman was there. She led me to rear of the house and out onto a covered veranda where I saw Ray and three white women sitting at a table. Past the veranda I saw an immense yard with tennis courts, a basketball court, a putting green, several outer buildings and a huge pool area with a hot tub and a large pool house. I hurried to the table, stopped next to Ray and assumed position number 1, my hands to the sides, palms out, legs spread a full 18 inches apart, with my breasts held up, shoulders back, and head tilted forward as I waited for further instructions. It was the position white women in the Society were to assume when they first reported to a black man. Ray looked at me with a stern countenance on his face.

"You're late Peggy, position number 2," He said harshly.

I quickly knelt down next to Ray. I sat back with my buttocks on my ankles, my hands behind my back with my palms facing out. I kept my breasts up high and my head tilted downward.

"Look at me Peggy," Ray ordered.

I lifted my head and looked at Ray. He reached out and cupped a hand under one of my breasts. He softly caressed it and then turned his hand so that his fingers were on the nipple. Just his touch caused it to grow and harden. He squeezed the nub between two fingers, looked directly into my eyes and twisted it, hard. I let out a muffled gasp as tears formed in my eyes and I fought to remain in my position. Ray held the nipple in his hard grasp for a full minute and then just let it go.

"Never be late again Peggy, never, now sit," Ray commanded.

I got up and quickly sat in the only free seat. Ray introduced me to the other women. To my right was Janet, a very attractive red head. I figured she was in her mid to late thirties and by her rings she was married. She was thin, with a well-toned and surprisingly for a red head, a darkly tanned body. The other two could have sisters but weren't. They were Amber and Katarina they were young 18-20 years old blondes. They didn't have wedding rings but they did have multiple piercing and several tattoos. They were tall and thin with large enhanced breasts. I could see through the glass table that all three of them were naked and like me only wearing only high heels. All three also had the Society's Black Ace of Spades tattooed on their ankles and thighs.

Brunch was served and Ray told us to eat up. He joked that we would need our strength for the rest of the weekend. While we ate Ray explained what was occurring this weekend and what he expected from us. He started by explaining that the Society was changing. It wasn't just a vehicle for black men and white women to satisfy their sexual urges for each other anymore. Now the Society could use its assets to help members promote their businesses and expand their power. He told us not to worry they would still get all the black dicks we could want. That drew a restrained forced chuckle from us.

Ray went on to explain what was happening this weekend. Today's party would be for some friends, business clients and partners of Ray. The guests were not Members of the Society. The four of us white women and a couple of others who were coming later were there to entertain these guests. We were to do everything we could to satisfy his guests. On Sunday he was throwing a traditional Society party for the Atlanta Society members and several masters from other cities. I knew that meant an orgy with plenty of big black dicks fucking all our orifices. As we finished eating Ray told us that we were free to enjoy the pools or his private gym or just relax in the house or our room until four o'clock. We were to be in our rooms by then so we could freshen up and get dressed for the party. It would start at five o'clock. With that he dismissed the others but told me to stay.

After the other women left, Ray swiveled his chair to face me. "Position number 2 Peggy," was all he said.

I quickly moved in front of him and knelt back down.

"Very good Peggy, It looks like you have studied the binder that Master Joe gave you. Let's see how well you studied," Ray said.

He called out several of the other positions from the binder. There are nine positions that a white woman is to take when she is commanded to by a black man. All of them display her submissively, giving herself to her black master. Luckily I remembered them all; any mistake would have resulted in more punishment. The last one he called for, position number four required me to turn my back to him, spread my legs two feet apart, bend over at the waist, grab hold of my ankles and tilt my head out so I was looking straight at the ground. I was required to stay in the position until commanded otherwise. My pussy and asshole were completely exposed. I felt embarrassed and humiliated... and totally excited. I could feel my pussy becoming damp and my nipples growing erect.

"Very good Peggy, it appears you have studied well. Marcus and Justin told me that they enjoyed their time with you. Justin even said that he was able to fuck your lovely ass. Many women find his big black dick too fat but you were able to take him completely and your ass looks fine," Ray said as he rubbed his hands on my buttocks and spread my cheeks wide.

Ray slid his fingers down the valley between the cheeks of my ass to my pussy. He slipped a digit inside. It was difficult, hell it was dam near impossible but I held myself silent and still as Ray worked his finger in and out of my cunt. When he withdrew the digit I knew it would be covered with my pussy's slippery juices. "Very good Peggy, you're wet already. Is the mere thought of Marcus and Justin's big black dicks getting you excited," Ray asked.

"Yes Sir. The young men had such wonderful big black dicks. I just wanted to please them and all big black dicks. I just love big black dick so much that sometimes I can't control myself," I responded with only excuse acceptable for a white woman.

Next I felt Ray place his finger against my anus. Know what was coming next; I tried to relax my sphincter muscles as much as I could. Ray pushed and his large black finger slowly entered my asshole. Even after taking Justin's monstrous dick in my ass last night, the passage way was tight. I couldn't suppress a groan. Ray pushed his finger until I felt his fist against my buttocks. His entire finger was in my ass. He held it there for a few seconds before he slowly withdrew it.

"Very good Peggy, even after taking Justin's big black dick your asshole is nice and tight. You must exercise it often. So, you love big black dicks. That is as it should be. The young members really enjoyed your ass and your blow job skills. They said you are an expert, I agree with that. I have a couple of special friends who will enjoy your skills later today. For now, I think you need to be rewarded. You may suck my dick. Position two Peggy," Ray commanded.

I quickly moved to a kneeling position at Ray's feet. He slid down in his chair until his ass cheeks were on the edge. He opened his robe and I saw he was naked underneath it. Ray opened his legs wide. His dick was flaccid but still big. It and his big set of balls hung down between his legs. I put my hands on the floor, knelt forward and brought my face to within an inch of his dick. I stuck out my tongue and slipped it under the head. As I flicked my tongue the big tool bounced up and down. I did it a second, a third time and a fourth time. The last time I caught the head in my mouth and wrapped my lips around the crown. I gently sucked on the head at the same time I slipped my tongue back and forth under his frenulum. Ray groaned in pleasure and his dick began to grow bigger and harder. I took a couple of inches of his dick into my mouth. I continued pleasing the head with my tongue. I circled my tongue around it, tickling the frenulum again and then sticking the tip into his urethra. Ray continued groaning and his dick continued growing until it stood straight up. I moved up a little more to an up rite kneeling position. I took my mouth off Ray's dick and began licking the shaft, starting at the base by his balls; I ran my tongue straight up to the tip. I took as much of him as I could back into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. Then I licked my way back down the shaft to his balls, licking and kissing the fleshy bags and sucking on his testis one at a time. Round and round I went, swallowing the head of his dick, bobbing my head up and down on it, licking the long hard shaft and sucking his balls until Ray cried out that he was going to cum. He couldn't take it anymore. He held his dick in my mouth and fired off a massive rope of cum directly into it. His dick quivered and fired more ropes of cum, six in all, down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and was proud that I didn't lose a drop. When he finished cumming Ray pushed me away. I guess his dick was too sensitive. A last small rope of cum began draining out of the head of his dick. I saw it and I moved my head back down between Ray's legs, stuck out my tongue and caught it just as it dropped off his dick. I knelt back on my calves in the number 2 position waiting for Ray to speak. I was proud; I had made him cum without using my hands, just my mouth and tongue.

Ray sat for a minute catching his breath before he spoke. I held my position kneeling in front of him as required.

"Peggy you have pleased me well, you will be in great demand tonight. You have very special talents and you are very willing to serve the black man. Go and rest, you'll have a very busy night," Ray said then he picked up cell phone and swiveled his chair away from me.

I stood up and walked to the pool area. When I got there I saw the attractive red head, Janet sunning herself at the other end near the pool house. I kicked off my shoes and dove into the pool and began swimming laps back and forth. When I finished my laps I swam over to the ladder by the pool house to get a towel. Janet was standing there with one.

"Here I got a towel for you," Janet said with a smile.

"Thank you, it's Janet right, I'm Peggy," I replied as I held out a hand.

"Your welcome, we ladies should stick together. I hope Ray didn't hurt you when we left," Janet said as she shook my hand.

"No, he was nice... he let me suck his dick," I replied somewhat sarcastically.

"Yeah he's big on that," Janet replied and then added with a laugh. "He calls it a reward."

"He did that," I replied with a laugh of my own.

"Would you like to join me here by the pool? There are drinks and stuff, food, sun glasses and tanning lotions anything you want in the pool house," Janet asked.

"I'd love to," I answered.

I got myself a drink and a couple of fresh towels. I sat on the lounge chair next to Janet and began putting on some tanning lotion while we talked. Janet told me about her and her husband, Steve. They had an open marriage. They were swingers almost from the beginning but Steve was mostly voyeuristic; he loved to watch Janet get fucked. He especially liked to see her get fucked by big black dicks. That was good because Janet said she went exclusively black after she met Ray and Toni at a swinger's club a few years ago. Janet later found out that Ray and Toni went to the swinger's club often; they were looking to recruit new white women for the Society. Janet had been with black men and interracial couples before but once she fucked Ray, she was hooked. She was initiated into the Society a week later at his club one night after closing time. She told me that she had been called to serve at Society events about three or four times a year, she had been all around the country and to the islands a few times. Steve would ask, but Janet could never tell him about the Society events. She just told him that one of her rich and more demanding lovers liked to take her away. As long as she told Steve a story with a quarter of the things she actually did at a Society event, he was happy.